Niggers have no shame

No shame no empathy no class. WTF is wrong with them. Fight at Disney land. Pic related.

Attached: unnamed.png (600x400, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo
youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ByVL9Ktzo

Turning to God will solve our problems

Will God deny the blacks the use of English and send them away like in the tower of Babel? Cuz if not, we're fucked.

Someone in the comments mentioned that when he slaps her face, the subtitles read [applause] from the slapping noise. Spent 5 minutes crying of laughter.

Topkek. How will you Amerimutts even raise a white proper family in the US? You can't even go on a comfy family-trip to Disneyland without bumping into "them".

2:43 subtitles on

How'd you find this? With only 50 views, posted today

The original has 400,000 in 12 hours

>i don't give a fuck about no video!
>what's us what's up?!
>going to jail tonight!
sing me the song of your people

youtube.com/watch?v=I7gtoLmHd5w

So any Disney Land stories to share?

>Be at Disney Land
>Crowds butt to gut
>Some woman gets mad that she can't just walk thru everyone
>Let's out the loudest scream possible and everyone stops
>She pushes thru everyone as people realize what she did
>Gets mad at her

Nice trips. Alot of white people are done with Disney anyway its all perverts that run it. Whites go to Universal Studios

>YOU HIT MY MOM, BITCH!
>*cheers*

Attached: 1533221960546.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Okay, so in watching the video, I can't tell which ape belongs to which troupe of apes. The one in red attacks every female he sees. I thought one of them was his woman, because she attacks the other women, but then he attacks her as well. And then there's the guy in white who just kinda disappears midway through the video.

There were more alliances made and broken in 4 minutes than in 8 seasons of Game of Thrones.

>also, no one acknowledges the absolute showing for mother of the year right in the beginning when the lead sheboon throws her niglets away completely not caring where they might end up (in life) and screaming out "WATCH MY CART."

Oh, I just found out Disneyland ToonTown is located in California. That's why I barely saw any whites in the video.

Attached: coon.jpg (1109x927, 235K)

fuck kill all niggers.

may they all rot in jail.

>nigger hits nigger bitch unprovoked
>perfectly fine
>white or asian defends themselves from nigger bitch
>screechings of "thats a female!!!!" Can be heard and all the nogs jump in to beat up the victim defending themselves.

Attached: 1463481090747.jpg (536x536, 41K)

kek

Kek

My god, listen to the woman on the phone to the police at 2:10 "We're in Toon Town opposite Goofys House"
Lollllllllllllll

Is there no security at the park?

Watch the security guard doing up his pants at 3:20, poor bastard was probably having a shit and his "partner" the ma'am looking tranny creature probably had to wait for him to pinch out a loaf.

"ma'am, this line is only for emergencies"

It's tiresome but IMAGINE is they were white.

Disneyland security is like "We're looking for a lost child" not a chimpout rampage. This is nightclub grade security required for niggers. Pretty much symbolises our society.

3:45
>*stands up*
>*pulls up shorts*
>who choked me out!?

Attached: 964965.jpg (500x333, 33K)

Attached: 1560914970151.png (456x489, 299K)

Is this really what a family outing is like in America?

3:51 cripple throwing gang sings

The root of the problem is black women. They raised the one with pink shirt to not controll his emotions, the hipppo spit in a mans face daring him to do somthing, the women pushed her stroller to a stranger, the women continued the fight after it was about to breakup.

ITS BLACK WOMEN
Niggers dont know how to train women, they think by hitting them or using some kind of physical force they will get their respect as a man. This is why they are all dating outside their race.
NEIGHBORHOOD CRIP

3:54 fuck it the whole video. Why do niggers and spics wear their hair like total faggots

Where did niggers get the $$$ for Disneyland

Attached: britney-confused.gif (600x337, 1.09M)

Damn. The Little Mermaid remake is gonna be lit af

Not usually. But on that day, yes. It's a place for children and these people chose to act like animals. Meanwhile, hundreds of kids were probably traumatized.

whats this OUR shit

Bullets solve this problem REAL FAST

That sheboon is so fat, she walks like a midget

It's also not immediately clear which are females and which are not.

Cashed in EBT cards?

Or more than likely, their salary.

I avoid amusement parks with my kids. We go to museums, national parks, national monuments and the like. We see zero nigs.

Niggers are fuckin animals. They pull shit like this, @ my work they always are ones to leave half eaten food and trash in the aisles/on top of merch and just not put shit back. Tell me why did segregation end again?

Attached: mike.jpg (480x325, 25K)

Niggers actually make money. They push the poverty angle, but they have money. They just spend it on retarded shit like clothes, cars and trips to amusement parks.

hey hey HEY! TYSON DID IT WITH LOVE AND CLASS!

Attached: 1560909978696.jpg (468x512, 41K)

Why the american nigger is specially one of the most violent and retarded of it's kind?

wop wop wop smacking bitches up

I lost a couple IQ points simply by watching that.

> African slaver nations captured millions of nigs from the interior of Africa
> kept the ones who were artisans, skilled laborers and hard workers
> sold the rest to the West

Tl;dr: we got the leftovers and then let them breed.

GOT INSTAGRAM FOR THAT THICKNESS?!?? (the bikini model one)

I took my kids to an amusement park exactly once. Yes, it was Disney. That was about 10 years ago. It wasn't too bad, just hot and expensive and crowded. An absolute waste of time and money and stressful as fuck. And I knew this going in to it, but their mother was dead set on fucking Disney. So we did it and spent too much money and then we vowed not to go again.

But if you take your kids to one of those places, you should probably expect to see a boonfight or something similar. Amusement parks are just too fucking high stress and nigs can't behave properly even under the best of circumstances. Add to their normally violent makeup a bunch of lines and heat and white people being normal and they just flip out.

>This is why they are all dating outside their race.

Fuck off racemixer, go live in Apefrica if you’re so keen on it

No father figure. They emulate their mother and act emotionally. That along with the propensity for violence and low IQ black people have is a recipe for chimp outs. If they had father figures that were responsible integrated "uncle toms" it would be much different. Unfortunately jews really worked hard to make this nigger culture set in.

All around the street there ain't nothing but trash

Attached: 4a5819e3-d9ce-48ee-83b1-a141e9d9aefc.png (1597x1600, 2.22M)

god I hate niggers

>thought one of them was his woman, because she attacks the other women, but then he attacks her as well.

She is his women, but his sister/cousin told him his bitch hit his momma so he went ape on her. A niggers momma is the dearest thing to him because it's his only parent.

We tried that and it failed. We’re not trying it again. Either we create separate ethnostates and balkanize, send the blacks back to Africa, or build an extermination camp and call it Nogschwitz.

That's not happening, stop fantasizing and actually be practical.

>Deport all to Africa
>Nuke from orbit

Fixed

>Be practical

Kek, you have no idea what that word means, obviously

>tfw I went to Disneyland and didnt get to see the gorilla exhibit

Attached: fcuc2yp36nk11.gif (640x480, 2.96M)

>BITCH WASSUP?

oh maybe next time

ahahahaahhaha
> niggers

Attached: 1562281485834.jpg (499x499, 41K)

Their whole purpose in this life, is to ruin everyone' good times.

shut up you monkey

fuck off before i ruin you

My father was a coach. He coached basketball, track and football. So essentially, he was a professional niggerherder.

He used to tell a story about how he had to force black kids to shave. They hated to shave because they said they would "bump up". So he kept shaving stuff in the locker room for these occasions. Anyway, he tells this black kid to shave and the kid goes to the locker room and Dad just happens to go through five minutes later and the kid is standing there in front of the sink rubbing a bar of soap on his face. Dad asks why he's doing that and the kid tells him it's how he was taught to shave.

Men don't shave like that. Women use bar soap to shave with, but men don't. This kid was taught by his mother how to shave. He never had a father or a grandfather or even a close uncle to teach him. That is how fucked up black culture is in this country. This kid made it to 17 years old and never had a man around to teach him to shave.

The place is always here and the time is always now.

The absence of any temporal function or sense of place is what separates them from society.

That said, a roundhouse wallop, accidental or otherwise, to that little backpack twerp would have gone a long ways to rehabilitate their reputations in my eyes. That misstep defines missed opportunity.

you're implying that if they just had fathers any of this would be different. It would be marginally better, but niggers are biologically up against an IQ ceilling.

Attached: 20190517_102709.jpg (1120x2016, 479K)

Disney world and land are garbage. Overpriced shit and you have to wait an hour for any decent ride

I would also like to use the opportunity to point out that sneaky KOs aside, niggers are terrible fighters.

It's been years since I've been to S. Cal but on our last couple visits, that's what we did. Skipped Anaheim altogether. I'm not surprised that that hasn't changed.

We had great times in Disneyland in the 1970s and 1980s. But that place doesn't exist anymore and hasn't for a long, long time.

You work at walmart, how would you be any better of a provider?

Universal studios.
>In line for half hour
>5 year old bro has to pee
>Told if he gets out of line we have to go to back of line
>Tries to hold it
>Pisses his pants in line
>Mom is super pissed
>Goes to customer service
>Gets brand new shorts for free and a handicap pass so we can skip every line the rest of the day
>I'm 10. Can't even enjoy it, feel bad cutting everyone.

They get all animated over that "Momma" crap but the fact is they treat their mothers like shit too. It's only around others they make it some big value/ego/honor thing. I'd rather be a white mother with some worthless, hopeless, indifferent, emotionally dead, debt-ridden NEET son who adds nothing to my life than a black mother who enjoys her son's "respeck."

The solution is simple. Anyone convicted of a felony gets a one way ticket to Liberia. The problem will be solved in 10 years max.

Attached: 60s disney.jpg (736x536, 217K)

>Can't even enjoy it, feel bad cutting everyone
sucks
you should've been born a nigger that way you wouldnt have the ability to be empathetic to anyone

Attached: ezgif-3-517fe2503e3c.gif (748x100, 8K)

You say traumatized, I say redpilled.

fucking lol, the guy hit the other guy girlfriend for no reason

Technique aside, shaving really is a problem for black men in that regard. They have to use this powder that dissolves their beard rather than shave it or get some kind of custom/specialty razor that doesn't cut below the skin line which is how pretty much every razor you buy is designed for marketing reasons.

Not that I am the champion of their cause(s), but I feel sorry for them in this regard.

Seems like a nice family.

I agree. They're operating at full power right now and the deficit between their capabilities and the expectations of the world around them is only going to grow. Have you ever worked somewhere with a nigger administrator? It's fucking hilarious. Here's this guy (or girl, whatever) who is in a leadership position solely because of a race quota. They're absolutely unfamiliar with anything happening under them, but they're in an office and have to hold meetings and do all the things management does. But they can't. And the company absolutely will not fire them unless they do something truly retarded and illegal. So this compromise is made. The nig keeps his job and the company hires someone to actually do his job. That someone is usually white. The "assistant" or "secretary" or whatever essentially handles all the mental heavy lifting and day to day administrative tasks and the nig just floats around trying to look important.

The best part of this arrangement, from my perspective anyway, is when someone has to be fired. The nig has to do it and is almost always totally mentally outgunned by the person he's firing. So he ends up getting absofuckinglutely unloaded on by someone who until that point was just playing along with corporate tokenism like everyone else and suddenly has zero fucks to give. And the token nig's handler won't step in because it isn't her job and she's probably been sick of his shit for years. The end result is one of the most beautiful events in the history of office culture and should not be missed.

>The solution is simple
cut off SSI disability
end Affirmative Action

niggers will go from 13% to 1% in 10 years EASY

Attached: 1558696850304.png (1100x1098, 188K)

Literal fucking apes, can’t even enjoy a trip to Disney world

Attached: DCB7FAB4-D040-486C-AB4A-E5F20BEBB830.jpg (640x657, 32K)

This user knows the way

Attached: missinglink.jpg (576x960, 53K)

fucking nigger in the freedom scooter faking so they can get to the front of lines gets out of scooter to join the fight....

During the '16 campaign they interviewed two random black chics in Hawaii that were there on vacation. They were both on welfare.

Bullshit. The problem with black men and razors is that they shave like retards and use old, cheap razors. If they use new, high quality razors with good shaving soap and a good technique (pre-washing, oil, proper shaving stroke direction and aftershave), they have the same results as anyone else. It's easier for them to just say they can't shave because they're black, but that's bullshit.

chad red nigga vs beta americans

Local governments are loaded to the gills with fat black women pulling in $75-90K for not assaulting people.

>There were more alliances made and broken in 4 minutes than in 8 seasons of Game of Thrones.

Attached: 1562205094259.jpg (638x540, 31K)

KEK

Attached: 0.jpg (320x320, 12K)

Fuck yeah.

I spent $50 on a zoo trip the other day. The whole day. The kids had a blast and actually learned something. I'd have spent at least 5 or 6 times that in Disneyland and all they'd have learned is how to stand in line.

>fucking nigger in the freedom scooter faking so they can get to the front of lines gets out of scooter to join the fight....
so much going on in that video
its like a modern Normal Rockwell painting

Attached: 1558717093719.jpg (680x680, 31K)

You have no other way to demonstrate to no one in particular that you are white?

Really?

>comments disabled

why do they protect niggers so much?

They have money. Niggers are masters at gaming the system and the system is built to be gamed.