I want to change my name, gender, and alienate my friends and family, but I'm not mentally ill

Imagine thinking this is normal.

Attached: 36778595_286538028751394_4254383978221404160_o.jpg (971x1200, 103K)

To be fair. I know this feel without the tranny shit

As a cop; fuck these people.
I’ve responded to 3 transgender suicides in the last year.
Their parents are the worst humans for allowing this.

34 year old boomer advice ; If you don't change, don't expect your atmosphere to change you.

I did that a lot from 17-22 and until I got out of my mindset did anything else change.

Pretty fucking retarded to just endup on a PC shitposting after moving 3000 miles, but it happened.

Its the only way to escape jewish matrix and become really free. Thats why its called RED PILL

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-10-25-at-10.23.06-AM.png (780x509, 533K)

Yeah I'm 24 now and getting past it.
Another reason we can't let lunatics manipulate disturbed young people who still have no idea about the world and themselves

Lmao. Tell stories

Don't forget they invented the BLUE PILL too.

This is interesting, i'd never thought of it this way, is the rise of this sort of shit a direct result of peoples lives being lived online, them being embarrassed and over reacting to wanting to start afresh, kinda like the old small town syndrome and wanting to escape/acting out.. but we're all living in each others pockets now digitally today in a similiar manner.. hmm it would explain a lot.

>rogue-lite mentality
fucking casuals

Pol what is unironically the solution to people thinking this way/thinking they're the opposite gender? I don't want answers like 'a glock', I want genuine responses that can be used to argue against this theme of:

> ''Just cut off your dick and take hormones''

If they have issues procuring a gun, rope is fine too

>Pol what is unironically the solution to people thinking this way/thinking they're the opposite gender? I don't want answers like 'a glock', I want genuine responses that can be used to argue against this theme of:

>> ''Just cut off your dick and take hormones''

Including pic as I'll get more responses this way.

Attached: Seriously what the hell.png (226x200, 37K)

I don't think people end up like this by accident or naturally. It starts from the parents doing something wrong right from the beginning, probably not promoting in them a sense of masculine identity

Really if someone gets to this point its probably already too late for them

actual mental health treatment, and not at those shitty state funded psyche wards.

Economic Balkanization.

What produced it in the first place is degenerates pushing LBGTQBRAAP, and corporations seeing a marketing opportunity.

Stop putting dollars in the piggy banks of any and all pozzed products and find right leaning alternatives.

You have a UK flag but in the US it's: don't eat at Burger King when you can find a Chik Fil A, shop at the center with the Hobby Lobby etc.

Drop netflix, pozzed video games, find any alternatives you can. Etc.

Sure you might enjoy [product] but personally I think about how I would enjoy my country having a better future each and every time I buy anything now and it makes it easier to go without bullshit I didn't really need anyway. Books are better for you, I don't need Gillette and a host of other consumer bullshit that is using the money to actively snuff out me and people like myself.

I did this and I do not regret it. I'm much happier as a woman, I still have my feminine penis and don't intend to remove it either.

>drop pozzed video games

Reminder that Cyberpunk 2077 is coming out soon and has lefties seething

Not having every corporation promote this illness is a good start.

Attached: C62A6AC6-A2E4-47C7-AA2B-6DE22FEB5FF8.png (397x338, 141K)

Look up travellers fugu/ fuge state.

Some people will get amnesia after travelling to an unfamiliar place.

People brought up too much on video games.
Choose your gender
Choose your class
Choose your race
Choose your profession
Choose your start position

Look at all these rich fags
Look at all these jet setting prostitutes

Look at all this sex trafficking
Sex drugs and rock and roll is my escape.
It's my ticket outta this place.
So fuck my nuts
And nut my butt
Because I so desperately wish I was anything but.

Still takes T-shirt off like a girl

Sure has the handwriting of a guy already. Fucking atrocious

This.
Trannies are mixing their mental illness with normal anxiety.

Therapy. There is no adequate physical solution. No amout of hormones or sugury will ever make you feel 'right'. The solution is to accept the body you're in no matter how much you don't like it. You can't change your body, but you can change your mind. Do masculine things even if you don't like them. It's like working on your car, maybe you don't like doing it, and it's dirty, but you still have to do that shit, so just do it and get it over with, have pride that you did the thing even though you didn't want to, kick it's ass, embrace the you that did it.

Basically, learn to like what you've got. Accept that you can't change it, and embrace it for it's strengths. The rest is just work, doing the thing.

Lmao. Have sex

Stale.