Poland causing butthurt

Why is that any mention Poland cause massive butthurt for westerners? Especially western EU countries. Does us not taking nigger muslims irritates you so much? Or maybe eternal kraut still cries about "stolen" land we were forcibly moved to by Salin they themselves let win and take over half of Europe? I must say aver since immigrants crisis and nationalistic gov taking over here Poland can be seen daily on media in bad light with massive butthurt from westcucks. I even meet non-whites from Asia or south america wishing us good luck and keeping shitskin mudslims out of our country but eternal whiteoids hate on us all day long. We are not even that butthurt about ruskies and commies as you are about us right now

Attached: 3463.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

I love polaks. I fuck your girls for 30 euros and you cucks can't do shit about it.

It's mostly because your whole country is a welfare parasite off the rest of europe

Also your people are nigger tier and refuse to live in their own inferior country.

Not sure if you should be braging that you are so pathetic that you need to pay for sex.

So no answers but only insults and butthurt as always? Seems its pretty accurate what i said

Attached: 65346.jpg (1280x1063, 235K)

stop with those jokes, we know you are homosexual

brexit is cancelled and theres nothing you can do about it lmaooo

>Does us not taking nigger muslims irritates you so much
Poland has a negative birth rate and is taking in immigrants you stupid lower class white trash

SOON

Attached: 12343675765.jpg (500x367, 31K)

I met a girl from Poland once, she was nice.

But ukros are not black or muslims so they are like air for westerners and dont count as immigrants jarek

Niemeckie media are spewing venomous poison on Eastern Europe, unheard hate speech against Christianity and Polish people 24/7, it's like pre-war times are back on the menu.

Lmao, nice cope.

History loves to reapeat itself lol

Does anyone even apply to get into poland? its already a country of white niggers.

Poland is dead. Population will shrink to 30 millions. 50% of polish will be old people. Poland is going to collapse.

You better invite Mohammed and Ahmed so they can have sex with your women, because it looks like you are all virgin loser who do not know how to make baby's.

Attached: projected-population-change-european-countries-2017-2050.png (2400x1800, 306K)

Dude look at this westcuck
He doesnt even know there are like 3 mil ukros working here and you say im coping?

> Source: UN
really makes you think

>enjoying comapny of hohols
Subhuman to subhuman, I guess.

I was talking with an Ukrainian recently here and acted like I was French (I speak French), and he told me that they hate Poland and the Poles and that Ukrainians would love to see you all dead

2nd Wołyń when?

What do you expect from nation that has hitler's puppet as a national hero and follow his pseudo nazism. I met a lot of ukros and even if they think that way they are too beta to tell it face to face. Most of them dont really care about all that stuff

t. Memeflag

Schultz literally said that aid to Poland benefits Germany more. If you look at where the funds poured into Poland go, you'll find a lot of obscure scandals with outsourcing shit for no reason to Germany.

Maybe if you didn't sell us to the Jewish communists after placing a puppet in our government (Beck) and ruining our relations with the Third Reich people wouldn't move out? Second thing, majority of people who move out are from the "rightful German clay" that Weimarboos like to LARP about. It's also really curious that these "germanized" lands are the most leftist/liberal in the entirety of the country.

Also anglos literally can't rent hotels in Krakow anymore, big hotel networks refuse to accept English reservations because of your subhuman behavior. Virtually every place with lots of British tourist will tell you that your people are the biggest inbred subhumans to walk the earth.

I love how shit like this is posted a couple of times a day ever since the Israel-Poland scandal. Don't worry kike, last Tuesday I signed on a petition against kike demands. In front of Galeria Krakowska tunnel there's a guy with a megaphone talking about kikes and their crimes a couple of hours a day. Poland is the second most anti-semitic country in Europe right now.
You'll get your Polish death camps soon

are westerners really butthurt about poland?

Ukraine is descendants of criminals, Jews and merchants who were escaping from the law/pogroms because that land was somewhat wild at the time.
They worship baby rapists and literal criminals as their national heroes. Western retards consider them based because of "hurr durr black sun in the coat of arms" Azov Battalion that exists under their Jewish government and is supplied with arms by Israel.

>want to see you all dead
>clean toilet for less than minimum wage in Poland

Ukrainians are truly subhumans

Did I seriously hear this from a Brit? This level of fucking hypocrisy when half of your country live outside of UK and the rest is relying on German money.

Not just Poland but also Italy and Hungary.
Ya'll hated becuz you dun succ globaleest cocc thus inflicting terrible pain to their carefully concocted propaganda of EUreich.
Which is why I love ya'll so much.

Attached: 7fc6fbd110c504fae99b6508a37046aa.jpg (399x499, 36K)