Everyone's missing the point on Epstein

Court papers in Jeffrey Epstein's first conviction showed that he and Ghislaine Maxwell were running a massive blackmail operation with hidden cameras. The politicians and ultrawealthy who he and likely Israel had leverage over was absolutely enough to influence policy enough to start wars and open up borders.

THIS is what the pedo-kike alliance doesn't want you to focus on. They want you to think of it as some sort of gossipy trivial bullshit. It's actually a total subversion of democracy.

The Rosetta Stone of why we have needless wars, why we have open borders, tranny kids and all manner of things forced upon society is because they powers that be have brought in a system where if you are not blackmailed by the deep state, you aren't allowed into the inner circle.

You need to raise hell over the blackmail element of Epstein's child trafficking if you want any chance of this making a difference.

Attached: Le President Elect Face.png (309x318, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
youtu.be/bbKjbWaLt6I
youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post a pic of that page?

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

>In a 2006 court filing, Palm Beach police noted that a search of Epstein’s home uncovered two hidden cameras. The Mirror reported that in 2015, a 6-year-old civil lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe No. 3,” believed to be the now-married Giuffre, alleged that Epstein wired his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving his prominent friends and underage girls. The ultimate purpose: blackmail, according to court papers.

This was going on before '02 so the blackmail could have played a role in the Iraq WMD lie. There are rumours that the director of central intelligence was caught on candid camera too on a CDAN blind item.

>Ghislaine Maxwell was at Chubble's wedding.

Attached: GettyImages-512480492-640x480.jpg (640x480, 74K)

>nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
Epstein was also a regular visitor to Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago, and the two were friends. According to the Daily Mail, Trump was a frequent dinner guest at Epstein’s home, which was often full of barely dressed models. In 2003, New York magazine reported that Trump also attended a dinner party at Epstein’s honoring Bill Clinton.

did he have sex with underages at all?

Trump banned him from maralago stop trying to push this.

They're desperate to tie trump to Epstein. Projection is their specialty.

Trump can get his own loli's... he didn't need Epstein.

Opposition: DESPERATE

>retards ITT missing the massive implications of blackmailed politicians

thanks education system

Attached: 8642864975397530.png (289x277, 58K)

Attached: 1562596505451.jpg (976x1024, 229K)

Trump literally banned Epstein from his resorts you brainlet and then testified to police about Epstein's molestation of children.

Attached: 4S7C97U6.jpg (645x729, 64K)

Fake and gay

nice schizo post

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

A rabbi sucked your penis when you were a baby.

remember call 1800CALLFBI

>If only you knew
Curious how to unfuck this, when there may be kompromat on everybody worth any leverage.

Attached: 1555519981990.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Any videos will be called
>Deep fakes
screencap

Attached: blackface.jpg (589x782, 52K)

Yes. They literally grab our politicians by the balls and only allow the worst scumbags to climb to the top, so they are obedient. I suspect the same is happening here.
And bump btw.

it's fucking global and i'm tired of it

>total subversion of democracy
That’s just national security.

>only allow the worst scumbags to climb to the top
Like Trump.

>Everyone's missing the point on Epstein

I wonder how much $$$$$ he got from England when he set up Prince Andrew to fukkkk a 12 year old girl and video taped it.

Only God knows how many times Bill Clinton is on video fukkkking children.....

So many people on video fukkkking children...RICH PEOPLE! POLITICIANS! ROYALITY! ALL ON VIDEO!

You know who is NOT on video fukkking children???? TRUMP!!!!!

TRUMP is draining the swamp...so many going down......I LOVE IT! I LOVE TRUMP!

DRAIN THE FUKKKEN SWAMP!
WINNING!

I LOVE WINNING!

TRUMP promised WINNING and it's happening!

Attached: winners.jpg (908x605, 116K)

>Like Trump.
Gay and blue pilled

Trump banned Epstein the second he found out about his involvement with underage girls, and proactively cooperated with law enforcement who said he "couldn't have been more forthcoming".

What did Bill Clinton do in retaliation? Why is the spotlight on Trump when there's no evidence he was involved in anything? There's just one quote which says young, not underage. 20 is young. 14 is underage.

Wasn't Monica Lewinsky like 20 years old? I think we all should be cognizant at this point about why the corporate media wants to paint Trump as the Epstein BFF.

>TRUMP is draining the swamp.
He’s distracting you from all the swampmonsters in his government by having pedophiles arrested...

Without spilling the details of his political connections.

Where are the names of all the people Epstein palled around with? Why aren’t they being arrested too?
You know why. This is a distraction. He’s not draining the swamp, he got rid of the alligators in the zoo.

TRUTH!!!!

Trump is on Lolita Express ZERO times
Bill Clinton on Lolita Express 37 times

Epstein created the Clinton Foundation

Bill Clinton on hidden video fukkkking children....

It's happening....it's going to be glorious.

Dumbokunts are finished!
The end of the democratic party!

WINNNNNIIIINNNNG!

Attached: trump awesome.gif (480x338, 3.74M)

you could just have said that Epstein was part of a 5th column of zionist controlling the US government
it would have been simpler
who wanna bet if anyone fall it will be Epstein and no one else ? he gonna die in jail and go live a long life on some island

kys

"These are tremendous, tremendous people."

ukanon gets it

Attached: 1562553403325.png (616x854, 407K)

>Regular visitor
Meaning he was banned
>often full of barely dressed models
which Trump testified to and was the only one to testify to because Epstein had dirt on everyone else.

inB4 Fuck this user I'm posting a bird.

I still want names, I guess we just wait for them to reveal themselves. Washington DC on suicide watch today?

On the other hand I imagine they've already got a protocol in place for this.

What did I say that wasn't true, FAGGOT?

Prince Andrew on video fukkkking children set up by Epstein.

President Clinton flew on Lolita Express to Pedo Island 37 times......

Trump flew on lolita express ZERO times...

AG Barr has power over SDNY and they can't do anything without AG BARR....

If you are too stupid to understand what is happening it's because you are a dimwitted moron! Your brain defies logic....liberals defy logic......

You are finished!

Trump destroyed the DUMBOCUNTS!

Go sukkk AOC's penis, you FAGGOT!

So much WINNING!
SO MUCH WINNING!

I'm not tired of WINNING!

TRUMP IS GOD!

Attached: trump hero.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

Take your meds. You’re not wrong, you’re just acting crazy.

Say there user that’s dangerous thinking. Like someone else said best take your standard issue happy pill and resume you’re normal life.

Rachel Chandler was a recruiter for them. Will she finally be questioned?

Attached: R.C.nEminem.jpg (1125x679, 105K)

They just use Vault 7 now.

He's excited, and you should be too you fucking faggot

Attached: 1494369962848.gif (480x270, 3.36M)

>if anyone fall it will be Epstein and no one else
It may be too big for this. Nonetheless a controlled burn down is happening since the NXIV-thing got steam.
The game, the kikes are playing, gets more riskier the more time passes and the more complex it becomes. I can't see them holding the cards for eternety.

Attached: 1560056959148.jpg (850x850, 137K)

>the daily mail
>not parroting whatever bullshit they hear on twitter
The Onion is more credible

I don’t see anyone being prosecuted, only having new attention drawn to them for old affairs. Essentially it looks like you’re all sucking journo cock yet again, as if they’ve done humanity a service by happening upon something the rest of us already knew quite some time ago. Not that (((Jow Forums))) doesn’t do this with every thread, spook operation that it is.

It was her turn

>Nonetheless a controlled burn down is happening since the NXIV-thing got steam.
ho i think we are witnessing all their power at work
when they give you crumbs it's because they want you to focus on them solely

>Take your meds. You’re not wrong, you’re just acting crazy.

Hahhhahahahahahahahaha

I am perfectly NORMAL!
I don't take meds!

Typical liberal FAGGOT.....if you are normal and logical there must be something wrong with you.

I'm an army vet and I am praying for Civil War II so the normal people and patriots can LEGALLY kill you ANTI AMERICAN FREAKS!

CIVIL WAR II
It's coming.....

Say goodnight ANTIFA and COMMIE FREAKS!

180 MILLION GUN OWNERS are just sitting back and waiting for the declaration of war against open borders, communist, america hating freaks......

AND
LOADED

Attached: civil-war-ii-the-coming-breakup-of-america.jpg (458x458, 48K)

You're going to hang kike

You poor, ignorant, dim witted dunce....

Epstein is a BILLIONAIRE.....

You know who BILLIONAIRES hang out with???

IMPORTANT PEOPLE!
ROYALTY!
RICH PEOPLE!
POLITICIANS!

Trump wasn't a politicians at the time....BILL CLINTON was at the time. Prince Andrew? On video FUKKKING 12-14 year old girls....

So many people on video having sex with girls under 18 years old...so many people going down......

You know who is NOT going down?

TRUMP!

Epstein is going to SING SING SING

Then he is going to Singsing to get raped by huge fukkkking NIGGERS!

>You're going to hang kike

I'm a WN, you fukkking moron!

Attached: 1488-1.jpg (640x409, 61K)

Could you stop shitposting with reddit spacing, cause christ almighty it's cancerous as fuck

>wanna fuck kiddies Bill?
>sure, where do I have to sign?
>here in the log book
>doo-dee-lee-doo!
kys

Not you nigger the other faggot

Germans are so stupid....

All the GOOD GERMANS were killed in the war....after 1945 only the gay faggot germans were left to breed....

so sad...germans were great...now just faggots!

>running a massive blackmail operation with hidden cameras
post yfw you realize trump is the only one cunning enough to see the trap a mile away and avoid it because he sips diet coke at parties instead of being a degenerate drinking and doing drugs.

haven't touched alcohol since trump won and my life has been so much better for it. I want to have trump's energy and sharp mind when I'm his age.

the ashes of all these pedos after we tie them to stakes and burn them alive in minecraft will fuel my immortality the way baby blood has fueled theirs.

Attached: trumpwatches.png (637x630, 423K)

Attached: 1562595406223.jpg (1079x900, 231K)

but you dont mention that Bill Clinton was being honoured at this dinner though?

>you realize trump is the only one cunning enough to see the trap a mile away and avoid it because he sips diet coke at parties instead of being a degenerate drinking and doing drugs.

BINGO!

Even Michael Cohen said that TRUMP NEVER does anything illegal....that's why they couldn't get him in the Mueller report.

TRUMP is pure as fresh snow.....

I LOVE TRUMP!
Send by God to SAVE AMERICA!

Attached: trump loves fl flag.jpg (2190x3000, 578K)

youtu.be/bbKjbWaLt6I
Its all connected the system is like a cancer self maintaining itself

>kys
throw yourself into one of your ovens Hans. they never thought they'd get caught or that anyone would see the logs, they thought they were smarter than everyone else and held all the power especially before the internet turned into what it turned into and suddenly armies of autistic detectives could dig for evidence.

we learned from the pizzagate instagrams that these faggots get off on openly doing this stuff and dancing right on the edge of getting caught, that's half the thrill for them, knowing everyone is too stupid to realize what they're doing even while they barely try to hide it or rub it in everyone's face

>Sensible chuckle

>massive blackmail operation with hidden cameras

Jews have been blackmailing American Presidents for over a century.

Attached: SamuelUntermyer.jpg (220x349, 10K)

correct

Attached: AABD5EAF-198F-4D54-B7D1-00E1A4479FB5.jpg (1800x1800, 395K)

is it even possible to reach high level of power without being a pedo?

Good advise. What do I do about the grin I'm wearing?

exactly
and they just got caught
don't let the normies forget it

You don't have the video, and you don't know what you're talking about.

stop spreading fake shit shill leaf

Can't that be easily debunked with metadata tho?

They have to have something majorly damaging to your image before you are allowed to play their reindeer games. Loads of pedos at the top because that is an easy way to ensure obedience.

It's all so tiresome. youtube.com/watch?v=sGqi-k213eE

I also think the muzzies did this. Especially here in Canada.
we have a massive dark pedo problem. I think it eventually connects to missing native/first nation women as well.

>Even Michael Cohen said that TRUMP NEVER does anything illegal....that's why they couldn't get him in the Mueller report.
because he's known since the 80s probably when he first discovered this Epstein shit and how widespread it was and who was involved, that he might have to one day run for president if justice didn't bring them down and that if he did expose them, they would dig into his entire life to try to find some way to take him down.

trump has been planning this forever, that's why he walks around so confidently despite all the attacks...he knows they won't find anything to get him with because he made sure he would be able to take them down if he was the one that had to step up and do it. this is the last chapter of his old man life, he's going to go out with a bang and go down in the history books as a legend.

and we all helped it happen through shitposting memes

Attached: trumpp.jpg (749x750, 162K)

Sure but the problem is pic related.

Attached: 0148ed5928a96d76cfdef46c90cde51b.jpg (653x1115, 92K)

Pic related is a New York Times article from the early 80s.

Attached: pedos.png (549x226, 69K)

>arresting billionaire pedophiles who operate literal child sex trafficking and blackmail conspiracies
>distraction
Are you literally retarded?

thats what I was thinking, play along or we will put cp on your computer or have a random woman come forward claiming you slept with her at age 12
or just suicide you i guess

I'm guessing you are since spree killers are also used as distractions. Did you go and see Epstein locked up yourself?

absolutely happening with the muslims
Russians and chinks too

Who gives a fuck what boomer civillians think? All that matters is concrete evidence in any trials, once it's established there and prosecutions are made, it will be irrelevant what the shill media feed the public.

37 times he appears in the log books. Are you denying he flew with Epstein? I doubt you are, but he dismissed Secret Service for most of those flights, and he certainly witnessed sexual abuse at the very least. If Bill is innocent, why did he refuse to cooperate and help the victims of Epstein in the suit in 2009?

It was a tactic from soviet Russia. Ensure that everyone does something illegal to get anything good. Then use that information later when they need a scape goat.

Seriously are you fucking retarded? I don't think you understand how deep this Epstein shit runs. Spree killers are just random psychos, this was a highly wealthy, connected, and influential man in D.C. and New York, how do you honestly believe you can equate the two things?

Now you're repeating yourself. Again, I repeat that you mistake the forest for the trees. I don't think you understand how deep spookery runs. Frankly, I'm unimpressed by anyone who chases the tail of the media around like some little puppy.

This is old news elite pedo's blackmailing each other

Look up mark dutroux the closest we got to undercover the world elite pedo ring.

At the end almost all powerfull elitest were a part of the ring or have been and had tapes of them ready to be released.

So they shut it all down

>Trump bumps into Epstein at some swanky NY social soiree
>Epstein introduces Trump to a girl, a real beauty
>Trump loves beautiful women, he's no pedo but he likes beauties
>Epstein fixes him up with a beauty
>Trump accepts invite to the island, thinks it's just a billionaire playground set up, fucks the Beauty senseless
>Next day Epstein asks how it went, Trump says 'Great', Epstein says you do know she's 15 right?

It was what Epstein was doing, that was his game, he would collect rich and powerful victims, Trump is on the fucking list.

It was a tactic from soviet Russia. Ensure that everyone does something illegal to get anything good. Then use that information later when they need a scape goat.

>It was what Mossad IS doing, that how they play the game, they would collect rich and powerful victims, Trump is on the fucking list.

Wake me up when they televise his 4 day bench trial and he represents himself Pro se. I demand quality entertainment, not the barren intellectual vistas of Twitter bloggers and their Chicken Little sycophants.

Good point OP

Somewhat related, in Epstein's "little black book," there were some people noted as "witnesses"

Attached: D-53c4ZXsAEbykn.jpg (786x324, 23K)

Attached: D-53dABXUAIDC_2.jpg (604x371, 21K)

you mean the wedding dubbed the most expensive of all time ?
you mean the weeding that as cost more in flower only that what you and your whole family will win together in their whole life of hard work ?
the one they paid with the clinton foundation ?
no shit you know who was there too ? Ivanka

There are no allegations of Trump going to the island

You eloquently based motherfucker.

Cool fanfic, but do you have any reason to think it happened other than your own fantasies?

>that what you and your whole family will win together
t. Ching Chong or Pajeet spotted

Hey numb nuts, a log book is performed by the staff or pilot(s) of an air craft. It is literally a body count in the event of a crash, search an rescue knows how many bodies to look for. You are fucking stupid.

FUKKKEN YEP!

Trump was send by God to save America. God told him, don't drink, don't do drugs, don't do anything wrong and you will be the President that SAVES AMERICA!

Bill Clinton...sent by Satin going to prison
Barak ONIGGER..sent by Satin..going to prison.

Hilliary....going to prison....

It's GLORIOUS!

I love Trump!

Attached: trump girl.jpg (540x960, 49K)

He’s not on the flight log retard and you know his ass would be even after 1 visit, ol bill is on there 25 times

did you even check how much she spent ?
also chink and pajeet who migrated are mostly full of cash because they had to to immigrate or they been hired by bigs corp to do your job