What is wrong with LGBTQ?

What is wrong with LGBTQ?

If you hate freedom, you should go to Iran or North korea.

Attached: rainbow-flag.jpg (1024x768, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
972mag.com/nstt_feeditem/israeli-deputy-minister-jews-have-a-higher-soul-than-gentiles-even-if-theyre-gay/
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/06/26/i-am-an-orthodox-rabbi-who-doesnt-perform-gay-marriages-but-i-celebrate-todays-supreme-court-decision/
algemeiner.com/2015/06/04/tel-aviv-invites-caitlyn-jenner-to-head-gay-pride-parade/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LGBTQ stands for Lets Gas Both Trannies and Queers

The Q and the T.

Nips arent as good as australia when it comes to shitposting

I am serious.

I am not LGBTQ supporter but I think freedom is more important than conservative value.

Freedom, free market and rule of law!

This is correct you faggots baste snownigger

They are nothing but deranged redpills gone lost off the deep end thinking that since nothing ever happens they’ll be the ones that make it happen

I don't even know what Q means. Whatever it is i'm willing to bet it represents .1% of the population.

Yeah and we're free to have conservative values.

>muh freedom

Cummies and comfort is all these people care about.

Queer, so basically undefined degeneracy.
Think furries and shit.

If they would shut the fuck up about it I would have an easier time accepting them. Until then, they deserve to be hated.
And they need to renounce all trannies, drag queens and paedos also.

Reminder - LGBT endgame is and always was the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia.

In 1989 two Harvard faggots developed a blueprint to brainwash America into accepting homosexuality (and subsequently, all of the other RSTLNE sexual debauchery). This book is their blueprint.

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: After The Ball - pg184 - NAMBLA.jpg (471x407, 126K)

Attached: After The Ball - pg366-367 - Greek Romance.png (1047x833, 1.27M)

>What is wrong with LGBTQ?

Attached: just LGBT things.jpg (906x1024, 184K)

Attached: After The Ball - pg153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

Attached: After The Ball - principle 5.jpg (318x512, 147K)

>nips
you mean english teachers

Attached: After The Ball - Propaganda xxviii.png (519x347, 328K)

Everything
>The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few
Why are people making our children unsafe to cater to a less than 2% of the population?
Statistics have proven that 83% of gays are pedophiles and have had sex with minors and 93% are attracted to children.
they didn't like the stats so they made taking the stats illegal.....

Attached: gay.Stats.png (1112x2893, 321K)

Attached: After The Ball xvii.png (1269x2009, 2.59M)

Attached: After the Ball - p227.png (1046x804, 961K)

Attached: ATB 184 - victims of circumstance.png (770x995, 203K)

Here's what's wrong: IT'S NOT A FUCKING PUBLIC MATTER WHAT YOU KIKES PUT IN YOUR ASS

Attached: desmond.png (642x944, 366K)

Attached: effects of gay relationships on kids.png (971x823, 87K)

Attached: gay couple kidnap children.png (582x1008, 434K)

Attached: gays in schools.jpg (1440x1440, 330K)

Gays are bad for society. They push promiscuity, childlessness, destruction of gender norms, and ultimately pedophilia. Just look at Drag Time Story Hour here in the US, a huge recent movement in which extremely disturbed people are allowed proximity to children. Pic related is a man that goes by “Annie Christ” reading a book about becoming a drag queen to children.

Attached: AEF47C3F-D23A-43BE-B25C-73FCBC0C2984.jpg (590x508, 293K)

Go to bed, David. You have kid's classes tomorrow morning.

Attached: 2PCDCbj.jpg (311x317, 9K)

Behind doors nothing, having public fag fests something

Attached: indoctrinate kids.jpg (1200x868, 244K)

Attached: kid pride.png (900x1215, 2.01M)

nobody can spell it

Attached: lesbians force hormones on adopted child.png (1000x1212, 1.54M)

Freedom is only of value when people have the ability to govern themselves.

Attached: mandidated homosexuality.png (1358x749, 1013K)

Attached: of course kids.png (692x591, 79K)

Happy to see this jpg is gaining popularity.

Stands for Queer.
Pretty mucha blanket/umbrella term used for everything from Gay to Non-Binary Foolery

What is wrong with homosexuality? In one generation they will be eliminated from the gene pool. Letting people die because they are stupid is not how society should be. We teach people how to use mathematics, we teach people to communicate, we can teach them how to survive.
We can teach them how to not kill themselves. People have value, teaching people this LGBT faggotry lowers their value, it's like castrating a person, for no reason. Hiding the choice of death behind the guise of "Freedom", should be a crime punishable by death. You probably don't even realize that you are encouraging people to kill themselves.

>Gay to Non-Binary Foolery
I like "RSTLNE"

Attached: Play pride.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>What is wrong with homosexuality? In one generation they will be eliminated from the gene pool.
>One generation
If that were true we wouldn't have any gay people left by now. They reproduce by abusing children:

Attached: pushing pedo.jpg (803x779, 125K)

Attached: Tuck buddies.jpg (1024x946, 111K)

lesbian is the only acceptable form of gay

This

>lesbian is the only acceptable form of gay
No:
>One could also argue that lesbians should be featured much more prominantly than gay men in the early stages of the media campaign.
>Straights generally have fewer and cloudier perceptions about lesbians and may feel less hostile toward them.
>And as women (generally seen as less threatening and more vulnerable than men), lesbians may be more credible objects of sypathy.
Lesbians are GloboHomo's foot-in-the-door.

They just had to include some new group, to get some representation. Eventually the alphabet will stand for the LGB movement

I have much much more...

Attached: E12AE027-B927-4A90-B5D9-DC894F4D834F.jpg (906x1016, 333K)

I deserve a parade for all these dicks I crammed in butt!!!!

They are alive now today because they were taught in previous generations that homosexuality was an abomination.

Because they demand I celebrate their sexual deviancy. No one needs to know where you enjoy putting your genitals

Fags are free to be degenerates and have all the sodomy they want in the privacy of their own homes. It’s when they invade public spaces and demand that society affirm their unhealthy lifestyle that we have a problem.

Freedom doesn’t mean you get to shove your pozzed dick in my face.

Everything.

>If you hate freedom, you should go to Iran or North korea.
Explain why LGBTQ is freedom.

>Freedom, free market and rule of law!
So you're a soulless materialist?

I really don't get homophobes.
I mean look at it this way: I, as a hetero man,
don't gain ANY advantage if all males around me are hetero. If a guy is hetero, it means he fucks ladies. That means there are ladies out there getting fucked by some other guy that is NOT me. Why should this make me happy in any way? Fucking camaraderie? Fuck that.
I want as less competition as possible.
Also, if a woman isn't into me, I'd MUCH rather that she fucked girls than OTHER guys.
As far as I'm concerned, let any human being who isn't a hot girl that want to fuck me be gay. I'd feel much better.

>I really don't get homophobes.
I really don't get why people say being a "homophobe" is a bad thing.

>don't gain ANY advantage if all males around me are hetero.
So you only care about yourself and getting your dick wet? Okay, nigger.

>So you only care about yourself and getting your dick wet?
um, Is there any OTHER consideration I should have when it comes to human sexuality?
Literally what is the point to sexuality other then pleasuring yourself and someone you love (and through that pleasuring yourself some more)?
PLEASE don't say you think about the children.

What is this from?

>um, Is there any OTHER consideration I should have when it comes to human sexuality?
That you shouldn't support a degenerate mental illness that is being promoted by the Jews to destroy White society?

>Literally what is the point to sexuality other then pleasuring yourself and someone you love (and through that pleasuring yourself some more)?
Continuing your race. Creating a family.

>PLEASE don't say you think about the children.
It's about your people. Which you obviously care nothing for. Because you'd rather act like a "MUH DIK" nigger and try to fuck everything that moves.

What the fuck are you even doing on Jow Forums if you're not redpilled?

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

If you think sexuality is only about physical pleasure, you are either retarded or underage.

I hate freedom. Freedom is freedom to do what you want, like fucking children. Freedom is not unconditionally good. People are indoctrinated into believing it though.

Society needs authority, boundaries and order to thrive.

Undefined, unconstrained freedom is chaos and chaos destroys.

you have your own fucking board

Attached: 1561752264143.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Attached: 1558016169207.jpg (512x562, 20K)

Iran is a nice place

They pick the worst of every mental illness and use them to represent 3% of the population

>muh dik

These fags sicken me. They really want to make it a point that they're effeminate fucking faggots.

The P is missing.

Bisexual

>I'm fine with a little bit of Jewish promoted degeneracy, just as long as I can personally take pleasure from it.
Slippery slope is real.

Men don’t fear competition.

I’d rather compete with a million Chads for women than have faggotry in the world.

There is no freedom, especially not in the US.

There's ONLY a freedom of the markets. Actual freedom to express yourself is on it's way out. What freedom is it when your secret agencies are completely out of control, the surveillance-industrial complex is in full swing and big software companies are spying for the state or like facebook are collecting massive amounts of data for themselves? That's not even a problem with the US only. It's going on everywhere. Just look at the UK, that's almost an Orwellian state now. The social achievements of former days, humanity or just normal human decency is getting abolished, mass surveillance is growing every day and authoritarian ruling is on the rise.

Please define Queer and then define Bisexual...

Attached: 1542603459756.png (450x416, 207K)

>It's about your people. Which you obviously care nothing for.
I like how you assume my people.
>being promoted by the Jews
If it's promoted by the Jews how come it is condemned by Judaism quite sternly? Religious Jews do the same anti-gay brainwash thing that churches do.
It is promoted by liberals, artists and all sorts of people that you are lazy enough to call "Jews".

Since your side sucks Ilhan Imars islamic tranny cock, you should go there and prove Islamophobia exists.

The left supports both lgbt and islamopedo religion. Sounds like your kind of place OP

Your are missing the P. Pedos are now a protected group

>we are going to change stuff because we want to and if you disagree which is your free will then you should go to a totalitarian regime

>promotes it to the goyim condems it for fellow jews
what part of judaism do you not understand

>I like how you assume my people.
If you're not White then you don't matter. If you are White, you're approaching being a race traitor.

>If it's promoted by the Jews how come it is condemned by Judaism quite sternly?
Really?

Israeli Deputy Minister: 'Even Gay Jews Have a Higher Soul Than Gentiles'
972mag.com/nstt_feeditem/israeli-deputy-minister-jews-have-a-higher-soul-than-gentiles-even-if-theyre-gay/

I Am An Orthodox Rabbi Who Doesn't Perform Gay Marriages, but I Celebrate Today's Supreme Court Decision
washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/06/26/i-am-an-orthodox-rabbi-who-doesnt-perform-gay-marriages-but-i-celebrate-todays-supreme-court-decision/

Tel Aviv Invites Caitlyn Jenner to Head Gay Pride Parade
algemeiner.com/2015/06/04/tel-aviv-invites-caitlyn-jenner-to-head-gay-pride-parade/

>It is promoted by liberals,
Whose program is cultural marxism, a Jewish invention.

>artists
The media is Jewish.

>and all sorts of people that you are lazy enough to call "Jews".
Funny how without the Jews there would be no promotion of homosexuality.

MEN FUCKING EACH OTHER'S ASSES!

Well, if you ever eventually get that girl, you'll find that the faggotry comes in mighty handy.
dude trust me. Gays are the ONLY trustworthy companions for your significant other.

You're nothing is wrong with diversety.

Attached: 1559568163000.jpg (818x585, 490K)

Everything honestly. The LGBTQ Barbeque movement claims to represent all faggots like me. They really don't as a matter of fact, they do more harm than good to our decent reputation. I'm not a flaming faggot, this group is. Everything about the gay "Culture" they support is discrediting to reasons why we need rights. In fact, It makes me feel like I don't deserve rights. When a minor trait of my existence directly connects to this autistic blunder fuck of subhuman swine. That seems to think that parading around half naked, with kids, in ridiculous outfits and acting like Laverne from Scrubs is a good publicity thing. Gay isn't a major defining characteristic, and it shouldn't ever be. Its unattractive, its immature, and its the reason my family looks at me like a barbarian. People like the ones pictured in do absolutely fucking nothing to make people more accepting. If anything it makes them more pissed off. Its disgusting, its Degenerate, please stop supporting this group of smooth brain idiots. Vote Republican.

What's wrong with them is that they're annoying as diarrhea itself. The constantly crave attention and confuse anyone who doesn't like them as someone who wants them gone or dead. I don't care what they do, but don't demand special treatment and parades and all that annoying fag shit. You'll be treated equally when you act normally. If every other unpopular group did what they did, there'd be chaos. I don't like many other groups of people, but I like them a bit more than fags because they don't demand special treatment and that everyone else LOVES them. I don't have to love. I don't love drug addicts, and they don't demand it from me. So, any gays reading this... I don't care what you do as long as you mind your own business.

Attached: 1561043210668.jpg (792x1024, 201K)

bitch, if you are white and poor - you don't matter.
white Americans are like American cheese, or processed meat. What do you fucking know about identities? about culture? you hang unto "race" because of your inferiority complex with your origin. Literally the only good things about murrica are Jews and Blacks.
You wanna help the future? Deep-fry your dick.
I'm sure it'll go great with yellow "mustard"

It's a sin.

Attached: 5cc9e1ff7e98a4cc523d08afa17f9448.jpg (734x358, 89K)

Would you rather they fucked your wife?

The only good thing about the UK is that they are on the other side of the world. Stay on your island you soon to be eradicated Brit.

>bitch, if you are white and poor - you don't matter.
All you care about is money and getting your dick wet.

>white Americans are like American cheese, or processed meat. What do you fucking know about identities? about culture? you hang unto "race" because of your inferiority complex with your origin.
Yes, you hate White people, White culture and White nations.

>Literally the only good things about murrica are Jews and Blacks.
You say that because you're anti-White.

>You wanna help the future? Deep-fry your dick.
>I'm sure it'll go great with yellow "mustard"
Degenerate, disgusting anti-White.

You're disgusting

I like my white true, thank you.
You know, Germans, Swedes. Finns. Czechs.
But Americans... are just that. White. That's the ONLY thing they are. It's like the different between shitty fake vanilla and the real stuff.
You are fake, shitty whites. You certainly are not a "nation".

Fuck you, that's all I've got to say to little shits like you who just exist to ruin everyone else's happiness. You could stick to acting like your straight kins but instead you must play out like a fucking nigger and demand fresh new cocks up your ass on a daily basis. I'm getting lumped with sickening abominations like you and it's fucking gut-wrenching to tell people I'm more into guys than girls because I'd get instantly associated to your shitty way of life. TL;DR get aids and fucking croak, you understand love as much as women.

Attached: 1561588271317.jpg (236x236, 10K)

freedom doesn't imply shoving your views and mindset onto everyone else