This is how we'll save white race

All white americans must go back to Europe. America is doomed but Europe can be saved.
>most of european countries are still 90%+ white
>Europe is harder to be invaded
>Europe does not border on Mexico

Attached: 1534172862213.gif (372x336, 732K)

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And from there we can plan colonisation of new planets.

Europe is being blacked right now!

Exactly. Can you imagine a planet with whites only?

Are you retarded? Small and tiny Europe is already overpopulated as it is. There's a reason uncle Adolf wanted to expand Europe.

Where will you exactly place all of these hundreds of millions of "white Americans" in Europe?

thats so stupid. all whites should move to the US and get guns. and gain leverage over all the power.

Move there and make it more white, then.

It’s nice, otherwise it could be a multicultural world with white overlords.

>where will you exactly place all of these hundreds of millions of "white Americans" in Europe?

Russia is pretty empty.

No. Get out of my thread.

But... Whites already tried that, and it didnt work.

>Russia
>Europe

Attached: 1560299920175.jpg (480x480, 21K)

You were right to want to expand Europe. But expanding it to America was a bad idea. There are mexicans in America.

Dude whats the point of the plan?

>America will turn into Somalia
>EU becomes very wealthy
>Some commie fucks in EU will import these subhumen
>EU gets flooded with them
>We move somethere else
>repeat

We're starting illegal deportations today.
It will start with a million, and continue from there.
When they are gone, the white population will be around 72%
If we can limit immigration with Trump's new merit-based immigration laws, and whites can be encouraged to have 3 to 4 children per family, we will be back to over 80% white in no time.

You give up too easily.
We haven't given up.

Attached: AltCensus.jpg (1764x1080, 193K)

>today
Doubt.jpg

The next step of the plan is to end EU

>implying Drumpf will win in 2020
You already heard the big Democratic candidates, they want open borders, less immigration from Europe and more from South and Central America and also grant free healthcare for illegals (oops, I meant "undocumented Americans").

It doesn't even matter if Drumpf wins the next election. At some point, the Democrats will eventually get elected, implement their own and reverse all of Trump's policies. It's just a matter of time, and time is not really on our side.

Attached: 0912.png (1664x1322, 3.27M)

>All white americans go back to europe
Europe is black enough as it is

>America
>Ever being white again
Lmao in your dreams buddy.

>All white americans must go back to Europe.
Fuck off, we're full.
You can stay, though, if you drive two sandnigger countries back to their hellholes.

Attached: 1466994245620.png (400x400, 17K)

Why am I banned

Trump will win, and you'll be crying again.
Doubt all you want, it is already in motion.
It's still mostly white, and all that needs done is the invading non-whites be removed, which has already begun.

America will not only stay mostly white, it is on course to be over 90% white, after all the immigration stupidity is cleaned up.
The enemy tipped their hand too soon, and too many people see what's been happening, now.
Even Democrats are abandoning their leadership, after seeing what they've been up to.

Attached: AE2.jpg (504x284, 27K)

Because you're ugly.

A good part of Europe is not even European, and many "White" Americans are part nigger subhumans in denial

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

Attached: southronorcs.jpg (1000x1000, 227K)

85% of it is not habitable you fucking retard

Imagine Brazil being in charge of ethnostate planning

Attached: huedelbergensis.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Not Europe mate, Russia!! Largest country in the fkn world!
There's enuff place for 3-4 bln herrenwolk there! They'll freeze 3/4 of a year but who cares, warm is for pussies.

CHINKD

Ich möchte in Deutschland leben, user :(
Kein Bully, bitte

habitable is a relative term correlated to how much of a man you are

That's the FUCKIN MISSIN LINK!!
Quick!! Call science!!

You are from Brazil shut the fuk up you dumb monkey

scandinavia has absolutely nobody there

Surprise surprise the Brazilian gave up on his own thread. they really are the world's most useless people aren't they?

you can't grow food in Scandinavia if you read one history book about Europe maybe you'd understand why people left there in the first place but assuming a Brazilian can read must be insanity.

Doesn't matter how much of a man you are - those areas are unfit for human living. There is a reason 85%+ of Russians(nevermind all the nonwhite subhumans that infest it) live in western European parts of the country

>Americans not realising they're as shitty as niggers and other subhumans
Not welcome here.

assuming any leaf is worth a shit is also insanity

Yerp's gayer'n hell and there ain't nothing there for hillbillies. Pass. I'll die in these mountains.

Go back to the jungle you fucking monkey

>America will not only stay mostly white, it is on course to be over 90% white, after all the immigration stupidity is cleaned up.
Perhaps you should get a job and get out of your room buddy. America is NEVER AGAIN going to be even 50% White, let alone whatever you're trying to push here. And if by "white" you mean just WASP niggers, then I doubt it's ever going to be even 5% White

fuck off chink

Brazil is as much of a white country as Canada
Protip: both of you are niggers

>It's still mostly white
that imminently won't be case. You're very close to minority status and America has not had a white-majority birth year since like 2011. As soon as the boomers start dying of in droves you're going to experience a very sudden and quiet demographic ship even if you aren't taking in any immigrants. but yeah trust the plan though and all that lol.

>those areas are unfit for human living
Which areas specifically? because although sparsely so in most areas, the Russian mainland is entirely populated. There is literally no district of Russia that has absolutely zero population. You must think all those small villages in Siberia and the Far East don't exist, or that the indigenous peoples of the area are mythological. You can adapt to living basically anywhere on land within reason. What the fuck makes you think these areas are uninhabitable, the fact that there are no conveniences?

There are areas of wilderness in Siberia and Far East. See the map again

European should live in vicinity of fertile soil, forests and lake. If the climate is not appropriate for us as a race - then area is not habitable

Youd be welcome if you ask me. But i guess you are too white for our politicans.

Oh fuck off jew
We are just trying to think about a solution. This is not a motherfucking game.

Why give up a whole continent?

It's actually the opposite we need to get based europeans here now

>filename
my fucking sides

KEK. I love this video.
Imagine the next Hitler being a brazilian? The jew fears the monkey.

America doesn't need to be considered a single nation. It's already much bigger than the entire European continent.

What we need is for Europe to stop being faggots and breed more. Take back your women from the evil clutches of Christians, Jews, and bureaucrats. Force them to breed and send your offspring here if you want to. We can use more whites ourselves.

Still they have to compete with slavs (the white niggers)

Don't come in France

Attached: 5bb56a4f3c000020010ce64a.jpg (427x640, 61K)

Lost cause?

>There are areas of wilderness in Siberia and Far East.
It's almost entirely wilderness, that's what you call the areas in between human settlements dingus
>European should live in vicinity of fertile soil, forests and lake
most Europeans and European Americans already live in the cities or suburbs and there are plenty of the above criteria in Siberia. Are you telling me that steppes are not good for growing grains? You said 85% of it was uninhabitable, that is categorically false. You seem to have some bizarre idea that Europeans have some pandalike fragility and will die if transported out of their isolated habitat. I live in the middle of fucking nowhere in northern Canada and the area is mostly self-sufficient. I don't understand what you think the problem is, it honestly just sounds like you're a pussy. If you can't do something as simple as build a shack in the woods and grow turnips or raise ruminants then you're a disappointment to the white race

>europe is harder to be invaded
"no"
>>Europe does not border on Mexico
yeah, it just borders the entirety of AFRICA and ASIA where 6 BILLION+ nonwhite people live. This is obviously much worse than bordering Mexico and South America where ~500-600 million nonwhites live.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Europe is were jew orders come from and we gained our independence from nigger

>Take back your women from the evil clutches of Christians
White Christian women are the only white demographic having replacement birth rates.

Fuck off we're full

Sure you did.

Attached: haym.jpg (1078x460, 150K)

It's not happening in Europe, even in Poland that is supposedly the most Christian has abysmal fertility.
Generally Christianity is part of the problem in that it promotes cuckery.

>promotes cuckery.
What the actual fuck are you even talking about?

It does not have strong enough enforcement of gender roles. Clearly you do not understand your own religion well enough.

>create a behavioral sink across all of Europe
>abandon the land your ancestors conquered
You tied your own rope long ago, Shekelgold.

Why would I want to live somewhere with gay ass hate speech laws and lose the right to own firearms? Hard pass.

Attached: 1558483782462.jpg (600x670, 91K)

>This is how we'll save the white race
If this isn't just culling the colors and religiously retarded then I don't want to hear it.

First, why the fuck Slavs should house subhuman part negro part shitalian subhuman cut mutts from the US on their soil?

Second, why should wild areas of Siberia and Far East be polluted by civilisation? Third, most Europeans living in cities is nothing good

Are you insane? You have no clue what you're talking about. The bible has incredibly strict gender roles. The bible states that a wife should be as submissive and obedient to her husband as he is to God.

>1 Timothy 2:11-15
>Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

>Titus 2:3-5
>Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.

>Proverbs 21:9
>It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.

>1 Corinthians 14:34-35
>The women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says. If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

In what way? You're a fucking dipshit

We can't leave them all these nukes.

Castillo Latin Americans are OK, but north Americans are annoying and they don't get bants.
Can we swap them for the leftists here?

>Europe can be saved

Attached: 1540905424734.jpg (218x300, 22K)

>First, why the fuck Slavs should house subhuman part negro part shitalian subhuman cut mutts from the US on their soil?
I didn't say they should, I said it was possible for white people to live there.
>Second, why should wild areas of Siberia and Far East be polluted by civilisation?
I didn't say they should, I said it was possible. I really don't think you understand how vast Siberia is, which is fair because it's incomprehensible. Ideally in such a situation people would be living in sporadic villages and not giant cities that would cause an imbalance. Small villages have zero discernible negative effects on the ecology of the area so long as agriculture is done responsibly. something Europeans are more than capable of..
>Third, most Europeans living in cities is nothing good
I didn't say imply that it was.

You said it was uninhabitable. Why launch the goalposts into space? You were wrong, fuck off.

There wouldn't have to be if the USA pushed them South into Central America instead of accepting what they annexed

>pic

Attached: 1542219894386.jpg (1800x1200, 301K)

>brazilian
BTFO

Attached: pope-francis-1.jpg (968x681, 50K)

i agree with you..

Europe is much farther gone than the US. What are you on about?

Attached: 1541911455309.png (598x588, 302K)

Not even going to bother reading your post just shut the fuck up and move to those areas of Russia if you want to make your point. Fuck off.

I would take refuge in that brunette girl's vagina on center left. She cute

Good, it wasn't addressed to you. I don't intend for my posts to be read by the retarded. Neck yourself mutt

She's cute but I bet she has big meat flaps that smell bad.

You are a fucking disgrace. A great shame has been cast upon your ancestors for that abhorrent post. You dont win a war by giving up strategic territory. You dont win by running away. You win by exterminating the brown tigers wherever they may be found. You win by storming their borders and burning their nations to the ground. No quarter. No mercy. Just piles of dead brown tigers burning for as far as the eye can see. You win by destroying every last vestige of them as a "people" so their gods may reveal themselves and can also be destroyed. Anything less is cowardice and doomed to fail.

WHITE TIGER WORLD!

>america
>a nigger
Fucking gold!

Attached: 1533635798674.gif (320x310, 2.36M)

Imagine millions of Americans coming to Europe and bringing American values and culture. Imagine all the guns and freedom.

Attached: A naturalized Japanese immigrant to the United States of America.jpg (900x696, 145K)

Also keep in mind that these vast woodlands have birches and pines, good for syrup, or birch beer, or feed to pigs. This guy is 100% correct

Fuck off memeflag

>harder to invade
By whom? We're already being invaded BR-bro

Sorry for offending you salty slav

>Europe is harder to be invaded
Looks like someone didnt study their geopolitics

Hey, jungle prick; Europe is way more fucked than America.

Also, Europe lives in fear of Russia, you illiterate fabela dweller

Well, funny that you say that cuz I'm starting to notice a weekly shilling from Brazilian anons to:
>Move to Patagonia
>Move to Australia
>Move to Europe
and the threads include:
>"you have no culture, we are all brothers"
>"don't purity spiral, I'm white with a tan"
>"we do this the easy way or the hard way" (implying Brazil could invade even a single Favela)

Attached: 1447731287953.jpg (640x519, 29K)

I don't wanna deal with all the Muslims, pass.

Remove all the shitskins and BAM! you've got space