Germany has a severe drought

The drought is currently projected to run into August. No rain until Autumn. This looks like the new normal for Germany.

Trump curse is real.

Attached: germany.gif (700x966, 142K)

Translate. I dont speak arab.

Did the Trump curse cause climate change?

same thing happened

frequency increase

>import millions of desert people
>country turns into a desert
Big think...

Let's push population to the max to see how robust farming really is with big machinary that runs on dinosaur shit.

It's pretty cool here in Berlin for weeks now. It was raining all day long today. Fuck off with your jewish quackery

Shut up, Mohammed

It's geoengineering and weird solar activity, fucking redneck.

the map is bullshit. the ground is wet, and we had a decent amount of rain this year. there could be some yellow spots here and there but the red is plain lies

Attached: 1562359169536.jpg (184x184, 14K)

Funny how these liberals talk of global warming causing mass migration and natives having less kids could stop it, but they wouldn't dare talk of the immigrants having less than 5 kids and their potential pollution factor which would be far worse than the ones they speak ill of.

Looks like all those migrants you imported are bringing their climate along too

>trump curse is real
>us women win world cup
Uhhh?

Post source unless it's just your ass

I hobby farm and the soil is dry as a bone, its dust and the map is not lies at all. We are gasping for rain here since a month and more. Fuck your "ground is wet" bullshit.

What do the top and bottom colors of the key translate to?

Good I hope your country withers and dies because of it.

pretty much same here

Attached: sucho.png (532x307, 164K)

Where are you from in Germany? I'm in one of the dark red parts and it's been raining here all throughout summer, with the exception of a few warm days, two of which were hot, but nothing out of the ordinary. Why can you not see why they're pushing the climate change narrative so hard? Why can you not start thinking? Is it really this hard?

weather manipulation to diminish food output so the brown hordes chimp out
add to that, flooding in the USA, pigflu epidemic in China, water shortage in India
food is gonna get really expensive in the future

You got it. Folks would do well to load up on things that store well now before the prices start going up.

Even things like clothes might spike up due lower cotton yield.

Attached: 412uDDf5DGL.jpg (375x500, 25K)

I am in final category, exceptional. The temperatures here two week were 30 degrees, no rain for over a month, our regentonne supplies have run out.

Thats some /x/ law of attraction type stuff

Good

Fuck that I'm doing fine