AMERICAN DARK AGE

WE ARE BEING LEAD BY THE INBRED!!!

What do the Rh negative and Ashkenazi have in common?
They are both the products of incest!!!

People with the Rh negative blood type are more prone to sociopathic tendencies, sexual deviancy and homosexuality.

I don't think I need to explain to you the short comings on the Ashkenazi, however, did you know many Ashkenazi have the Rh negative blood type!

Scary stuff

Attached: fuckem.png (1500x1500, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZcXIODNU
youtube.com/watch?v=EQmjXM4VK2U
youtube.com/watch?v=Pcrv_bfH0Xk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18074215
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4619848/
nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/rh-incompatibility
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: oppositeOfThis.jpg (2048x1365, 184K)

Attached: iStock_000002662649Large-749x1024.jpg (749x1024, 67K)

hello rabbi--amazing how desperate you are to tie trump to Epstine.

Attached: Joy_Villa.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Everyone say hello to Media Matters. This is a low quality post trying to tie trump to epstein.

'LEAD'

What op did meant by these?

Cringe and loweffortpilled

That picture nearly made me throw up

This goes beyond Trump!

All recent presidents have had the Rh negative blood type!

>hello rabbi--amazing how desperate you are to not tie trump to Epstine.

Epstein is friends with Trump AND Clinton!

This board is dumb.

All of you trying to keep the "white race pure" are going to end up with inbred offspring, like the Ashkenazi and Rh negative.

Good luck with your inbred, sociopathic and gay grandkids!

The Asian nations have no Ashkenazi and few Rh negatives, hence, less collusion and corruption.

They have a clear advantage over us!

Attached: 2.png (640x706, 761K)

Proof of these claims for rh negative

the past tense of lead is led you fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZcXIODNU
youtube.com/watch?v=EQmjXM4VK2U

true

youtube.com/watch?v=Pcrv_bfH0Xk

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18074215
"In the case of the Rh factor, unusually high proportions of homosexuals of both sexes were Rh- when compared to heterosexuals"

"Rhesus negative subjects reported to have more frequent allergic, digestive, heart, hematological, immunity, mental health, and neurological problems."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4619848/

Perhaps nature turns the inbred gay, it's a feature not a bug!

>.gov
Fuck the police

Bisexuality is present in nature but I believe the only cases of homosexuality are present among homo sapiens and domesticated animals.

The incest pill is the only answer for why jews are the way they are. It directly explains their proponderance of genetic diseases and neuroticism, as well as how one people could be so physically repulsive. Every image of kikes together doubles as a case study in hydrocephalism

This is true for the Ashkenazi but not the Jews.

The Catholic church tried to stop all 1st cousin marriages going back as far as the medieval era. This may explain why normal Italians turned out better than the Ashkenazi

At one point the Ashkenazi had numbers under 400. Many come from four founding mothers, they may be the most inbred among us.

You people are getting desperate. It's not gonna take off.

cool. can we genocide all RH-s?

Why the sudden influx of jew-posting?

No, that would be cruel.

The solution to fixing inbred blood is out-breeding.

Attached: th.jpg (474x333, 17K)

there are millions of europeans to choose from

no need for inbreeding

desu, the Ashkenazi are not Jews.

also, the Germans are not Aryans.

I saw we genocide all RH- reptiles

what say Jow Forums?

Rh Negative is a God Line. If you want to God. Talk to ME!

Attached: May.jpg (1920x1080, 191K)

>Ashke nazi

rh- negatives can't outbred

nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/rh-incompatibility

That was true in the past. If the mother is Rh neg and the child is Rh norm then the mother would lose the child. But now with modern technology this is possible.

For the longest time, I thought the Rh+ on my blood donor card mean't that I was right handed.
I was confused as to why that was important.

Sixty-eight ancient skeletons, unearthed at Jerusalem and En Gedi and, according to the archeological data belonging to Jewish residents of these places from about 1,600 to 2,000 years ago, were ABO-typed by means of the hemagglutination-inhibition test. The blood groups of 13 skeletons were undiagnosable and the remaining 55 showed the following distribution: 30.91% A-group, 14.54% B-group, 50.91% AB-group and 3.64% O-group. According to these findings, the population to which these skeletons belonged must have had a high frequency of genes IA and IB, and a low occurrence of O blood group and its related IO gene.

Funny how you follow my peoples religion, whether you think you do or not. I'll let you know when its time to die for ME this time!

Attached: BetterCallSaul.jpg (1917x1025, 201K)

>(((modern technology)))
damn lizards

So it is true Americans are mutts eh? Monkey monkey monkey

every species that is non-sapien is rh-, it's not just lizards lol.

Are humans still humans though?

A unhealthy ego is a sign of bad blood, sorry dude.

what else would we be?

the most inbred among us need to pull their collective hive minds out of their arse and apply logic to all things!

>That was true in the past. If the mother is Rh neg and the child is Rh norm

Are you a nigger? I sense a nigger by (You) calling Rh Positive Blood norm as in normal. Do you feel inferior for having monkey blood? Therefore by your own animal instincts of nigger hyping, domination, and shit talking (You) try to then normalize your mudblood by calling it Rh norm. My blood is pure blood, kings blood, and the blood of the TRUE ISRAELITE. I hope you're not a nog that goes around telling everyone you're a Hebrew? The kikes most of them aren't even Hebrew and or are mixed themselves.

Haters will always hate on GODS people. It was written.

Attached: 16pointray.jpg (600x601, 64K)

you must be fun at parties, lol

You people worship egos when you turn on the T.V., Play a Vidya game, Watch a sport, Jack off, See a cool car, go to the Theatre, go to Chruch or some other religion, want to start or havve already have started a family and finally be a man.

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Attached: Diesel.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Its for a reason... 8)

ASHKE NAZI
ISRA ELITE

Attached: 1336386715104.jpg (450x510, 39K)

You people? Are you not people?

oh is that why chicago and other inner cities are filled with inbred niggers?

Jow Forums cares nothing for protecting children

designed?
If they could they would've already.
Gotta deal with people being retarded.

There is a lot of Rh neg blood among the white pop of Chicago. This may have transferred to some of the black population and may be why Chi-town is so cray, lol

Israelite people yes not Canaanite.

God forbid to mix with the Children of Cain. I know some blacks that I would like to as far as I can know never think of them as niggers but I've been proven wrong before only time will tell and the outlook isn't promising.

fuck off dago, lol

I'm here for (You) and thank (You)

you are a weird one

you do realize the rhesus factor protein is most common in Africa right? Are you saying your ancestors were blacked?

Rh Negatives aren't the problem. If anything we are the founders of most things in general. Its a burden as much as its a blessing.

Jesus was an Rh Negative and a Hebrew.

Attached: Baphomet2.jpg (1256x632, 236K)

All of our ancestors were black, Rh- prob came from inbreeding in nothern Europe but most Europeans are Rh+.

Where's the proof?

>All of our ancestors were black
where did you lean that, from your public school education?

can confirm, I get things done over here
t. rh-

>30 posts by this ID

Golly, gee whillikers! Are you going to post for the entirety of the thread yourself? Surely you can let some other people chime in! I DO SINCERELY APPRECIATE ALL THE VALUABLE INFO YOU'RE PROVIDING HERE ABOUT BLOODTYPE CONSPIRACIES. DEFINITELY RELEVANT, COME CHECK ALL THIS NEATO STUFF OUT FELLOW OLDFAGS.

Also, I hope all anons are smart enough not to open .pngs or links today. Just search the shit online, you don't gain or lose anything by not clicking on shit posted here. Just be super super fucking careful. There's definitely some major kind of disinformation campaign already being crafted around this shit.

The people and places and the achievements. That's where. Like this communication device we are using. Most Rh Negatives are White people which originally came from Sumeria. The cradle of civilization in the fertile crescent. Enki was our creator obviously and made Adam. Those same people migrated into Europe and the Mediterranean and North Africa long ago even into the Americas. The Indian Mounds in Ohio River Valley for instance (KING MOUNDS). Jewish people are the left overs that mixed with conqueror soldiers and Canaanite people of Babylon days old. They are twisted creatures of rape babies and mutant golems AKA El Goblino! Inbred and perturbed with cousin fucking genetics trying to revert the raping and mudblooding of their race of the past in the days of Planet of the Apes invasion old...

Normal White people are Rh Negative and are what Jews aka gene-stealers have always claimed with their book attached to our superiority of being Gods people. They stole a little slice just like Obamas mom selling out her pussa to whoever. Obama was Rh Negative. Can you really call him black now? Maybe an Oreo. Black on the outside, White on the inside...

Attached: ancient summerians.jpg (564x423, 56K)

Bump because this is my thread now!

Attached: fathead.png (175x200, 39K)

BUMP!

Obamas moms pussa! It's Whyte!

That body and this entire timeline is so fucking disgusting. Why couldn't this shit happen much later in the future when we could just blow up what fucking planet had this kind of shit

Attached: 1557199739643.jpg (1920x886, 589K)

>AKA El Goblino!

Attached: La creatura.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

>The Indian Mounds in Ohio River Valley for instance (KING MOUNDS)

they we're Redheads and Blonds aka Isralites

bump

people tarded mane

keep trying Schlomo

>mom selling out her pussa to whoever
based pussarider

triggered jew

She’s fine

Attached: 35906C85-8FD4-4998-9E52-4D10002CBCD0.jpg (750x1130, 74K)

the perfect bait..+1

I'm an Israelite by blood and was raised to be a Christian by Faith in Jesus Christ. Not a Jew by a long shot.

Attached: 1336536298754.jpg (251x240, 5K)

What do I do with the +1?

Attached: BobbyF.jpg (1022x1024, 320K)

All Ancient Egyptian Rulers before the invasions were also all Rh negative.

Attached: QueenHatshepsut.jpg (376x411, 36K)