How do you feel about this region?

How do you feel about this region?

Attached: map600.jpg (600x481, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page2
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page3
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page4
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page6
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page7
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294274-Classify-Romanian-Austrian-girl
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294381-Pass-two-Romanian-women
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294221-Pass-young-woman
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294376-Pass-and-classify-Marius-Antonescu-rugby-player
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294373-Classify-East-Romanian-Girl
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294125-Pass-Romanian-actress-Madalina-Bellariu-Ion
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294179-Classify-Hungarians-from-Transylvania-and-state-where-they-fit-best/page16
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?287917-Classify-Irina-Florin
imgur.com/a/BD6WY
youtube.com/watch?v=mbm8_sj9R9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Great potassium!

Niggerland

Attached: IMG_0609.jpg (626x650, 56K)

The most independent region in the world because nothing depends on them.

Should be Russia...

Strange fascination, actually.

I have been born there.

Muslim chinks that are forced to give BJs to China and Russia.

my ancestors

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls lmao girls look turkish and kazakh central asian , east med phenotype (all of them can pass in turkey" - TA member no.#1)
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page2 They look like mix of mediterranean and eurasian traits!
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page3 lot of turanid phenotypes
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page4 romanian gypsies brag because of their people looking eurasian turkish lmao
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page6 romanians look turkish
"As a group they(romanians) don't pass anywhere else in the Balkans imo. Could easily be a set from West Asia." - TA member no. #2
"Overall very dark with the majority having some mongoloid or West Asian features. These girls are actually closer in appearance to Turks than to the Romanians living here in Serbia." - TA member no. #3
"I didn't mean hair but skin and overall appearance. First girl posted by op looks like almost textbook North Indian with some Iranian and Balkan admixture." - TA member no. #4 theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294464-East-South-east-Romanian-girls/page7
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294274-Classify-Romanian-Austrian-girl another turk subhuman looking romanian

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294381-Pass-two-Romanian-women romanian women look turkish
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294221-Pass-young-woman romanian woman looks gypsy turkish aka like daniela crudu
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294376-Pass-and-classify-Marius-Antonescu-rugby-player romanian man looks uraloid-uralid mongoloid proto-cuman turkish with blue eyes

Attached: ftw.png (928x713, 187K)

>0.1% Sub-Saharan African
Are you allowed to say the N-word?

Ι wanna tour Central Asia with my motorbike like crazy.

more links about how romanians look

we aren't med but turanid

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294373-Classify-East-Romanian-Girl romanian slut looks central asian kyrgiz
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294125-Pass-Romanian-actress-Madalina-Bellariu-Ion romanian slut looks kazakh #2
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?294179-Classify-Hungarians-from-Transylvania-and-state-where-they-fit-best/page16 szeklers from transilvania look balkan
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?287917-Classify-Irina-Florin romanian woman looks turkish

yah , we say it with no constraints here

imgur.com/a/BD6WY

Attached: 002romanian.png (958x597, 86K)

stfu nigger.

romanians are an offshoot of cuman kipchak tribes that settled in wallachia in 1247.

The country itself was founded by Toqtamish. Tukhomir father of bessarab I.

Attached: ilie-stan-fb.jpg (860x675, 91K)

meme countries
should be one turkic state

all hail the khaganate!

Attached: KipchakKhanate.gif (600x390, 33K)

Absolutely nothing.

What does a 10/10 woman from that region look like?

>romanians
>white

Attached: ponta.jpg (223x158, 5K)

>What does a 10/10 woman from that region look like?
like pic rel.

Attached: irinarimeskroean.jpg (664x374, 22K)

>romanians
>not turkic influenced

lol

Attached: nihilmafiotu.png (630x365, 272K)

Strange Borat-Land In the eyes of we Bürgers

Don't know anything about them

He who controls the heartland controls the world.

A very interesting region, i like how they build

Attached: Ashgabat.jpg (950x534, 64K)

they will all immigrate in romania anyway.

Attached: musulmandelegatie.jpg (627x470, 47K)

Rightful Aryan clay, needs to be taken back from mongoloids.

This has to be a larp or a Turk hiding behind IP. Romanians are not turkic whatsoever.

>Strange Borat-Land In the eyes of we Bürgers
borat was right about us after all, we really look central asian, see

dude, do you even looked over the 23andme reports? Every fucking romanian scores at least 1% east asian, and we also look turkish see links above.

We have cuman ancestry from central asia, but romanian retards from pol and int deny that.

Attached: piturca.jpg (535x300, 30K)

This

The true homeland of the Ashkenazi.

they are hapa rapebabies, just like us.

Attached: graetmna.jpg (522x768, 37K)

>1%

So you honestly believe that 1 percent admixture (which according to geneticists, sub 3-4 percent admixture doesnt really mean anything) turns up in the way people look? Are you retarded?

I’ve been to Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan. I’ve traveled a lot of places but it’s by far the most unique.
It’s a fascinating hybrid of cultures. Kazakhstan is like 75% Russian, 15% Middle East/Islamic, 10% Chinese influence.
Uzbekistan is about 60% Middle East/Islamic 40% Russian influence.
Almaty is like a soviet time capsule with modern gentrified areas. Commieblocks are still intact, lots of Soviet war memorials.
Tashkent is very much Soviet style architecture and city planning
Samarkand is very middle eastern with heavy Islamic influence.
It’s virtually untouched by tourists and the people there are very open minded about whites because they are used to Russian people

Attached: 72C4F76A-0CEB-4B3B-9A16-8A29304E9DF1.jpg (4032x3024, 3.56M)

yes it does, if you call me retarded you might aswell call people from this forum retarded, fucking memeflaggot asshole

That’s pretty cool desu. How’s the food?

Lucifer's palace and kingdom in Astana/Nur-Sultan. Garden of Eden located near the Pamir Plateau. Tarim Basim/Udun is the land of the first Adamite civilization (Tocharian mummies, pyramids) and the true location of the localized Noah's flood. Cradle of the first White men described in detail in honest Bible translations. Fascinating historical and sacred area of the world rarely ever discussed in Western media. I wonder why?

Northern Kazakhstan should be Russian. Churkas should be deported and stripped off their Russian citizenship if needed. Strict visa regime with the others.

>China

NO

Attached: ChinaProper.jpg (602x452, 36K)

You guys had your chance for that. You blew it. Be happy owning 1/2 of the world's land

Surprisingly good. I don’t like my food too complicated so I was at home there.
Best thing I ate was a Somsa (I think that’s how it’s spelled)
It was a puff pastry filled with chopped lamb and onions and cooked inside a tandoori oven.
They also eat a shit ton of bread

It was better in 1444

Our clay. Gib the Stans to us

I think it is samosa. And you're right. They are really tasty.

that's not your clay gypsy, you are half indian subuhmans. That's iranian clay.

We are Iranians.

The best countries in the world.
We specifically live in a shitty condition,so no outsiders would come and settle here for long .
Lol, aren't you from northern India and Pakistan?
Romanian people have been influenced by turkic tribes for sure, but you are still counted as from "India"

nope, you are australoid (10%) subhumans, fuck off to india. You also cluster within the indian zone. You aren't iranian rajesh.

Top max kek.

Rightful russian clay.

Attached: 1549943529991.jpg (1000x500, 108K)

romenian girls are hot
they look like italians mixed with slavic
not central asian

Mudslime poo larping as Aryan

Attached: 1557150995919s.jpg (125x95, 3K)

Your lives are even more Russian than Russians

It has muslims. Kill it with nuclear fire.

>they look like italians mixed with slavic

>members in that forum classify the girls as turanid which means europoid + asiatic mongoloid strain of phenotype.

>not central asian

it's self explanatory user.

Turkmenistan truly has an awful flag, Kazakhstan's is nice though

I've never ever seen this much of ass licking for some half indian half mongoloid subhuman from some central asian -stan country.

Are you turkish yourself mohammed?

Eurasian niggers

jajajaj

>Turkic-hating Tree hugger
>Iranian muslim
>Turkic gypsy
>The same ID
Are you actually retarded?

I mean 17 posts by this ID

We are the last true Aryans on earth. Of both the Vedic and Iranian variety. Everyone else just LARPS as us.

oh oh, beware buddies, the turknigger caught me now. Oh oh i am so ashamed because I didn't change IP.

i didn't expect this from a low IQ subhuman like you, but anyway, congrats you noticed it, subhuman. I thought you were on the mobo phones, because faggots like you can't afford computers in their shithole. Go back at riding a horse, retarded faggot, or suck a russian cock.

.l.

your forgot you posted without your meme flag you 13 IQ sub human gypsy:

That turkic cunt thinks he is better than you. Are you going to sit here and allow this to keep going? You are not a douchebag nor a faggot.

Get him now, swiftly, without a second thought

but you also use proxy, you -99 IQ sub human amerimutt or whatever the fuck you are.

>believing there are actual central asians browsing pol at this hour

lmao.

I don't care i post with memeflag, or not. But you care bc u are a faggot.

At least you are coming back to your roots mohammed, embrace that commie flag it suits you more than that gay proxy IP flag. I know you aren't even posting from KZ now. Kys

Russia's backyard

Yeah,you are right. I should actually embrace my mohammed origins. How blind I was to live and to grovel under foreign flag.

In the name of Allah we will march through the day.

>the turco-tatar again

For every >you i`ll impale a turk

Attached: kebab removed.jpg (640x936, 58K)

why are you mad, after all, that is how you look...

Attached: romanigger2.jpg (600x400, 140K)

Wasn't Charlemagne friends with the Abbasid Caliph?

Why haven't I heard of Tajikistan when they have 2 nuclear powers neighbors and a country my country fought in?

Um? I'm sorry, but can your president have a shooting practice while driving a bike? President of Turkmenistan can..

youtube.com/watch?v=mbm8_sj9R9s

Attached: 1522918765023.jpg (225x225, 8K)

In my entire life I have never heard any news from these countries therefore I guess they are busy fucking goats and raping women.

I only know that there is a space station somewhere but digging into it makes me frustrated.

Attached: 2019-07-08_18-50-48.png (792x595, 243K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=mbm8_sj9R9s
Jeb is now president of Turkmenistan?

Attached: 1532843433727.jpg (717x960, 124K)

I don’t really feel anything about it. It’s a group of former Soviet nations that have goat herders living their best lives and isis militants.