Should the (((Old Testament))) be removed from Christianity?

Attached: download.jpg (305x165, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
youtube.com/watch?v=uwElid3cwbY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>remove new testament
>all Christians become Jews
>remove old testament
>all Christians become Mormons

Going to be a solid NOPE from me.

No because Jesus and the apostles quote from it all the time. The only thing you are not supposed to follow from the OT is the Law of Moses.

Attached: 01 (2).jpg (854x480, 93K)

No. It is important for Christians to see where they came from, and to not end up like the Jews.

The old testament is the sole reason we can believe in the new testament. If it weren't for the prophecies written about the messiah - thousands of years before He came, mind you - we would have no reason to believe that Jesus truly is the son of God.

this

plus its a historical record

>Can the plagiarism of jewish nonsense survive with the old writings of said nonsense

somehow you dont understand God...
the old = The Law of God through Moses and the Prophets
the new = The Love of God through Jesus Christ
then comes the judgment of God

Jews and Judeo-Christians worship the same Asian god called Yahweh.

Attached: 6112.jpg (309x700, 45K)

For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. John 5:46

Attached: 1552733132029.png (800x528, 676K)

>can a faggot pagan larper survive 2 more decades of mudslime enrichment
I think not

John is one of my fave Book...

>1 post by this ID
>asking a stupid question
>implying we have the power in order to effect the OP's question
OP is a hit and run d&c shill.

>Judeo
>Christians
Pick one.

Judeo Christianity is a myth.

youtube.com/watch?v=cGz9BVJ_k6s
if you do remove it, how are the fake jews going
to know messiah.

No.

1) It's God's Word.
2) You would be leaving behind key passages about Jesus Christ such as Isaiah 53.
"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for ou iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way, and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquities of us all."
3) You would be leaving out key passages on faggotry such as Leviticus 20:13, Lev 18:20

>thinking "jews" even believe in the old testament
They follow the talmud

youtube.com/watch?v=uwElid3cwbY

it should be outlawed, it's basically a cookbook to make drugs

How do you guys explain the parts of the Old Testament where God orders the Hebrews to massacre entire civilizations, including the children and infants? That has always disturbed me on a deep level.
Even when I was very devout in my beliefs, something about the OT God felt very sinister to me.

Attached: 1483055329492.jpg (775x837, 69K)

>How do you guys explain the parts of the Old Testament where God orders the Hebrews to massacre entire civilizations, including the children and infants?
They were wicked people

>How do you guys explain the parts of the Old Testament where God orders the Hebrews to massacre entire civilizations, including the children and infants?
It's a result of living in a fallen creation. If left to their own devices, those nation probably would've led to the collapse of the world. It's not preferable but there are wars of righteousness.

If you think that's bad, just wait and see what God does to the armies of the antichrist in the end days.

You can't because the New Testament constantly quotes and plagiarizes the old one. There was a guy who tried to do this in the 1st century (Marcion of Sinope) and for his trouble he was declared a heretic.

No because the context is needed. People need to know it. Otherwise you get such things as people claiming "turn the other cheek" is about non-resistance, oh wait.

>implying I’m a pagan

The Old Testament outlines Gods law and the new testament outlines Gods grace they are both needed.

No retard The OT is the Egyptian Mysteries

Read the Septuagint its the Scriptures Ye-Zeus used but dont limit yourself

Attached: m0001.jpg (3264x2448, 2.41M)

And he has the gall to dismiss the old testament as mere stories!

Lol then fuck the 10 commandments eh? Yall poor fools. God's laws, statues, and commandments all apply today. For verily I say unto you, Till
heaven and earth pass, one jot or one
tittle shall in no wise pass from
the law, till all be fulfilled.

Heaven and earth are kickin. Generations are still be goin.

The legalism spoken about and the laws spoken about that we need not worry about are the extra laws of man put forth by the religious elite of the times. The Law of God is perfect and righteous.