Explain to me again how this *isn't* just another deep state operation to cover up the crimes of Hillary and Bill...

Explain to me again how this *isn't* just another deep state operation to cover up the crimes of Hillary and Bill Clinton while at the same time attempting to "get Trump"?

Attached: Clipboard.png (424x470, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mention blackmail at every opportunity to sabotage their limited hangout:

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

>In a 2006 court filing, Palm Beach police noted that a search of Epstein’s home uncovered two hidden cameras. The Mirror reported that in 2015, a 6-year-old civil lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe No. 3,” believed to be the now-married Giuffre, alleged that Epstein wired his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving his prominent friends and underage girls. The ultimate purpose: blackmail, according to court papers.

Pedo blackmail is why we have wars, open borders and tranny kids. It's not because "durr politicians are so stupid", it's because all they care about is fucking kids, they're blackmailed and receive orders.

If a candidate is not blackmailed the mockingbird media will torpedo their run. NOW is the time to raise awareness of the pedo blackmail mechanism.

This. John Roberts is a perfect example.

Press conference is a giant nothing burger. Yawn.

if this was a get trump hit the timing is off by 9+ months or so...

Comey's daughter is the prosecutor. That is all that we need to know. Another sham.

>indicted on sex trafficking of minors with more names coming/known to authorities
>HURR why no mention his house??
Just stop shilling because you suck at it.

Saw one user suggest that was part of the deal Comey made. user probably pulled it out of his ass but it got the almonds activated.

Heard the daughter has only been licensed to practice law a few years (too fresh to the practice of law to direct a legal team), but if she’s just on the team, and shoots straight, her career would chart a stratospheric angle early on.... Under those circumstances, perhaps it makes sense. InB4allconjecture

Epstein will never ever get locked up, he'll get some magical fucking reduced sentence with the ability to leave prison to "work" he's involved with too many powerful elites from royal families and Rothschild kikes

Is He Guilty of being a straight white male?

Are you trying to stand out?

b8

It isn't

I'm just mad an user hasnt rushed the hearing and personally pumped bullets into this fucking degenerate or gone to his island that Isnt gaurd and burn it down

important post

>white
Hurr durr

No. This is just a `slide the fact that we in the US Justice Dept. still aren't executing deportation orders' hit.
Jun 22, 2019 - PITTSBURGH (KDKA/CNN) — President Donald Trump announced Saturday that he's delaying for two weeks US Immigration and Customs ...
"I'm passing again, but in two weeks put the football down and I'll kick it. By July 8. I promise. Unless something titillating and prurient habbens, then I'll just sweep law enforcement under the rug again." The nation's chief law enforcement officer on June 22nd. Over two weeks ago.

That would be incredibly stupid. Barr's AG now and POTUS has the advantage. He could stop an attempted cover-up if he wanted to with all the info he has access to.

>blackmail
it may be a no brainer for some, but you're so right that we need to keep emphasizing this. yes, the more esoteric/ritual aspect I believe to be true but a core component of this is plain old blackmail.. and as we know, many more than just Epstein was prolific in this kind of operation. (ie. intel agencies and playboy "grotto", etc.)

I think people who begin to go down this road get lost in the satanic/kabbalist/*fill in name for the unnamed cult here*, and it can get people off the scent of this very important factor

Honestly, this is probably an outgrowth of the Mueller probe. Nader, anyone?

a case this big they will only go after what they know they can prove. for the prosecutors, this isn’t about muh redpilling normies this is about getting a criminal convicted. if you actually read the indictment you’d know they have a solid case against him and don’t need to bring retarded pizzagate speculation into the mix

It ain't. Epstein, slapped on wrist. (Again, again, again...)
Nobody else arrested

Only if Rich

You’re the shill. It’s obvious.

>why doesn't prosecution play their entire hand instead of indicting on enough to turn the screws on (((Epstein))) so he'll throw others under the bus
Imagine being this much of a subhuman negroid

Hillary and Bill aren't a threat to democracy, while Trump is.

>threat to democracy
do us all a favor and kill yourself in the messiest way possible, yea?

>attempting to "get Trump"?
That's all it is. (((They're))) muddying the water, Epstein's "reputation" is already shit, so he doesn't care, maybe even has a cut in it?
It's another LOLsuit, he will get slapped on a wrist, but they will yet again try to damage Trump.

where's the #metoo movement now?
haven't we been taught that all men are guilty without questions

Attached: metoo.png (500x541, 131K)

ugh are yoyu retarded this is a psyop fake limited prosecution to get the heat of the genocidal judean war criminals and zionist talmud thumpers you worship so much Clinton, Trump, Wexner, Iger, Lauder Mega Group....you are a disgrace to Finland

Jow Forums cares nothing for protecting children