I just got fired from my job, im so heartbroken

I just got fired from my job, im so heartbroken

Attached: 05martin014.jpg (1480x979, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you do so we can judge you.
Also not politics.

As ai comes, many will lose their job

pic related duh

i argued with a colleague, i didnt expect this to happen , i only had 6 month with this job

Shouldn't have resorted to calling him a nigger tbqh.

where the fuck are you located pajeet?

Memeflag fucking idiot. Gtfo.

this was in dominican republic, he didnt like me and was setting up to just argue me and get me fired

what do you mean?

I call my colleagues niggers all the time, his colleague was a woman, I'm willing to bet.

Was it a work related argument or did he bait you into some stupid conversation?

And you fell for it, boo.
Learn to restrain your self.

I understand you feel awful. But this thread doesn't belong to Jow Forums at all.

learn english pablo.

>Tells random stranger to write properly
>Can't write the first letter of a name with capital letters
Hahahaha

Attached: hehehehehehe.jpg (200x200, 35K)

read
work related, i dont know how to say this in english but he drives a truck and i was a truck helper, they guy that help the driver to deliver packages

yeah, i have so much regret right now, i really liked this job and i spent 6 month without 1 before i got this 1
lo siento, no me reportes por favor, es que Jow Forums es mas serior que todos los demas

he works in greggs and was being racist

I walked out of a job over an egg sandwich once, fuck em get another shit job.

At greggs?

what was the argument about?

Kill yourself

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/

imagine being heartbroken you're forced to join the neet master race
I guess NPCs don't have the agency for freedom

Go get another job you fucking bum!

He told his colleague Dominicans are white and Haitians are niggers

Next time restrain yourself and frame him for something. Tell him it was you, subtly, after his social capital is gone.

Youre better off without it. Now go cook some cocaine in the microwave like a real man and make some real money

Attached: 28EA72C0-6677-4140-B87A-707B4A57B562.jpg (460x614, 51K)

>heartbroken
>set you up
That’s life unfortunately. Go out and get another job right now. Don’t be a faggot.

he was pushing me, i already was warned by my superior to not argue so he knew what he was doing, i couldnt handle it anymore, now im jobless, i hate to be like that, i was about to borrow money from the bank to buy a 55" smart tv

yeah, i have to calm myself down, i should have but i didnt, i fucked up

im on this but its kind of hard here, its dominican republic

no thanks

I can get you a job if you want.

Attached: 15626025470495095244910175175746.jpg (2560x1440, 946K)

based uno playing co-workers

I miss the days of having a group of people to play UNO with. That was over 10 years ago. No one is around from those days...

Attached: 15626028596611411263625291599879.jpg (2560x1440, 1.06M)

>its dominican republic
What did you do to deserve ending up there?

move to the country, raise white children(if you're not white disregard this and do drugs), and grow your own food.

>i was about to borrow money from the bank to buy a 55" smart tv
Then getting fired saved you from a retarded decision. Having been fired before, my advice is immediately get a new job. Don't sit around depressed. Do everything you can do get a new job right away. It will pay off long-term.

this is a serious problem, the next prez had better ban cell phone cameras.

When I go to stores now, I wonder how these sjw bitches with dyed hair and piercings are employed. Yet they're the norm somehow. What the fuck has happened to this world.

eh i was born here?

lol go fuck yourself

im on this right now but as i said, this is dominican republic, its hard to get a job

>memeflag
>trumpeting retarded decisions
It's fucking obviously bait, jesus christ

Keep at it. It's absolutely critical to act fast and do everything possible to get a job as soon as possible. You will thank me later

I've gotten fired from half the jobs I've ever been in. Don't sacrifice your self worth or health for a job unless you have other people depending on you, OP.

Also, certainly not for a fucking TV. What the fuck dude. Smarten up.

Or it could just be some random Dominican nigger who got fired. Cut him some slack.