Why do modern white men react so passively to disrespect?

Take this video here

youtube.com/watch?v=4y6IJcxq--w

The man comes home and finds his bed and home have been violated by both his girlfriend and another man and he simply just says "it's over" or whatever and that's it. He doesn't drag the guy out of his bed and beat him to a pulp. If the shoe was on the other foot you can bet the black man would have beaten the shit out of the guy and dragged his girlfriend downstairs and kicked her in the street. Same with a Muslim. Can you imagine a Muslim being so passive in this situation?

I have seen multiple examples of this where the white men are treated like doormats and just barely get angry. They do not behave like strong men.

Attached: tkNJFK3.jpg (695x960, 76K)

ok

Demoralisation thread, newfags if you wish to reply to this thread type in "sage" in the options form.

Is your life so boring that you look up these videos and make a commentary out of it?

Yes.

>black man expends physical and emotional energy on cheating hooker and gets a criminal record and/or a prison sentence for his trouble
>white man drops cheating whore and moves on with life as a productive member of society

This is why white people have created the most successful civilizations in human history and why non-whites continue to live in their own feces. We don't waste our time on whores and anything you see that suggests otherwise is a product of Jewish demoralization propaganda. Sage.

Probably because he didn't want to get thrown in jail for domestic abuse? Yea the little speech he gives about "i worked hard, i was faithful, I loved you" is completely fucking cringe, but not chimping out was a smart move.

>b..but a nigger or a muslim would've gone ape-shit!
Ok? Maybe that's why so many of them are behind fucking bars. Just because the bitch deserves to be stoned for shit like this, it doesn't mean YOU should just ignore the consequences and be the one to do it. Society sucks, and unless you want to ruin your life to "punish" one thot, you've just gotta deal with it and be smart.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

"I work le 100 hours blahblahblah" lmao
Meanwhile black chad works 100 hours pounding his gf puss

the big thing that gets me isn’t the lack of application of violence. All that does is put you in prison where you are now truly a loser for the rest of your life. What bugs me is playing the game stupidly.... take pictures, record the situation, be aware. These are all things that are going to save your reputation and financial interests. Who cares if you caught them cheating, their free individuals that are useless if they can’t be trusted when acting autonomously. All that’s happened by catching them is they’ve given you good reason to remove them from your life and start over. Chances are she’s doing that because she knows she’s not even close to being a major contributor to her lifestyle and hates herself for it. Leave and let her wallow in what she is and start over, you did it all the first time and you can do it again.

>muh dick

This is why negros will remain trash.

i had my test checked, its normal.

Can you fuck off you fucking browncel?It’s a British hapa that has like 10 whiteboi threads up. Faggot never somehow gets banned

>0:29
>"oh look another guy sleeping in my girlfriend's bed"
That dude is willingly putting himself through this.

Attached: 1562540068726.jpg (560x488, 200K)

And you fucks will be eternal cucks such is life. Your grandparents would've hanged the nigger and the whore.

>I have seen multiple examples of this where the white men are treated like doormats and just barely get angry. They do not behave like strong men.
because law will fuck you up, you cannot just go and murder someone or beat them up

They have been domesticated.

A sign of low test is not being able to control your emotions. High test is being able to control your emotions and keep calm in stressful situations. Sorry you have no idea what masculinity is and have been brainwashed your whole life to believe low test behavior is actually high test. Fucking idiots lmao. Black men have the most estrogen on average compared to all others races. They are also the most likely to be faggots.

>wasting energy on niggers and whores

Again, this is why non-whites will remain trash.

>If the shoe was on the other foot you can bet the black man would have beaten the shit out of the guy and dragged his girlfriend downstairs and kicked her in the street. Same with a Muslim.
>you should be like blacks and muslims
fuck off race cuck

Too much plant matter, too much onions, too much sugar not enough organs, meat, etc

Because when you have even a remotely successful life going to prison ruins it
Is some skank really worth that instead of just dropping the bitch?

Redpill me on onions

Literally kill brain cells

It's funny how guys post video proof of their woman cheating on them to seek validation of how good they are and how evil their woman is when in fact it just makes them look more pathetic and weak.

>if you kill your enemy, they win

Attached: 1543785279318.png (687x778, 445K)