So I recently found out that my 6 yo son was being taught about LGBTQ relationships and sex at elementary school...

So I recently found out that my 6 yo son was being taught about LGBTQ relationships and sex at elementary school. Is there anything I can do to stop this Jow Forums? I was pretty shocked when he wanted to buy a barbie at the mall than a batman toy the other day...

Attached: image.gif (238x200, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the current year
>letting your children attend the state indoctrination institute

Teach him the FULL in and out of biology. All this stuff these days is amateur theory.

Attached: Cetacean Humanoid.jpg (1024x576, 133K)

bait

tell your local mudslime community to stage an outrage.
LGBTQ is in direct conflict with the word of the prophet

Also we don't use "Mall" here. We call it a A Shopping Centre.

Yep

Claim to be a Muslim because it sounds like their kids aren't subjected to that horseshit.

send him to a madrasa...

that dude with his beak ass lookin face finna be open up some exotic nuts up on the Galapagos like shit

move to afghanistan then you can beat your wives and throw gays off buildings too.

He's actually a filter-feeder, lacks teeth and has baleen.

UN flag knows what's up.

this is an English speaking board you nigger.

Public schools lmao you're a complete fucker if you aren't even capable of homeschooling your kids.

Instead lets just bring all the afghanis and nig nogs here!

Attached: 1562265909318.jpg (464x660, 37K)

>at the mal
Where the hell is that? Next to the sidewalk, presumably? They're called "corrugated cluster coin rackets" over here, chap.

Attached: 1562016727449.png (1265x1080, 930K)

Homeschool

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-03-22-at-9.18.33-AM.png (1620x1080, 1.58M)

People say based here all the time.

>Is there anything I can do to stop this Jow Forums?
There is a video of an aussie in christchurch doing something.
You may learn a thing or two.
But like always, you wont do shit, nigger.

So basically a fat dolphin? Is he your sonic OC, you post about it a lot.

>2019
>public school

Are you retarded?

Homeschool your damn kids. The system would get to them eventually.

please, reply more to this slide thread

It's something between a Bottlenose Dolphin and a Blue Whale. I just like posting it just to draw interest and questions. Any questions?

What do you do?

Sue them. We used to have to sign permission slips to be taught that.

>hurr durr homeschool

I guess you want kids to become antisocial turboautists just like most of you are

Homeschool, private school, immigrate, many options and none are easy.

You might move to Wales?I heard they're not as fucked.

Its compulsary. All schools in the UK are taught the same thing.

>current year
>living in a city
>living in a first world country

Drawing, Drinking Tea and 4channing.

Wish i could but my ex wife has custody and I only get to see him once a week

That's a whale, negro.

dude you knew exactly what would happen if you sent your kid to public school cmon man.

OP's alive!

does the school have a loicense for that?

Well, it's a Cetacean related to both Baleen Whales and Dolphins. Many think it's a weird Penguin. It evokes many things and at the same time nothing at all quite like it.

Unfortunately it's State Mandated.

I feel like i'm living on the other planet. Fag's propaganda is illegal here.

Your interest has nothing to do with work?

I wouldn't think much of it OP.

I asked for a Barbie when I was 6 and I'm far on the straight side on the Kinsey scale.

I think I was more fascinated by female anatomy. I took off all her clothes because I was curious. Didn't really play with it much. It's also good to have a female character for your toys.

Not deflecting. But what happened with that lad who was raped and murdered?

Ah no. I'm on disability so I just draw to do something productive with my life. Here's a Finger Lime.

Attached: Citrus australasica.jpg (800x600, 222K)

Be careful. My college friend’s first two kids came home from preschool at four years old and wanted to wear princess dresses. She obliged. Ten years later the kids are full on trannies on hormones. She doesn’t know what fuck happened.

Her biggest misstep was she didn’t talk about it with them and ask why. Keep talking with your son.

Make sure the school isn’t molesting them. Make sure there are trannies on staff.

make a complaint and withdraw him from that class or even school. Thats perfectly within your right

Your ex could be in on it

best thing you can do at this point is move to a muslim neighborhood and send your child to a school that is primarily paki. Hell maybe even convert to Islam.

wow you send your kid to a public school? what a pleb, oh shit I noticed you're in Europe, so getting taught gay shit is better than being raped

> A gay man from the southern Russian city of Volgograd who was tortured to death in an apparent hate crime, was sexually assaulted with beer bottles, and had his skull “smashed with a stone”
You mean this one?

Damn. She's trying to turn him to punish OP.

Beat him

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/

fucking leafs

Russian crime is rampant! I mean that kid who was raped and murdered by that judo illegal.

>state mandated homosexuality

You put in the extra effort and enroll your kids in extra curricular activities or find play dates with other local home schooled kids. You lazy fucks just want it easy and then complain about muh indoctrination. Be a good fucking parent and put in the work ffs

If you dont tell your son how it all really works then the (((state))) will tell him

Get your kid out of public school. That's practically fucking child abuse.

That guy was 23.

I was thinking more that she drank the rainbow kool aid, but what you’re saying would be extra fucked up, and possible

why do some parents despise the idea of raising their kids anyway? I get wastoids, but the ones who get outraged about common core and their child's "ineptitude" but do NOTHING with their kids beyond mild verbal abuse at every opportunity and square meals

some have no self-awareness, I take pride in producing as much for my children as I can and making their perspective on life as strong as possible

This just gets stranger and stranger.

I don't put anything past women.

This. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, for now

I know some people who could help

Not everyone can afford to do that

This, I hate these lazyfags who don't want to put any effort into their offspring. They'd let their kids become queers if it gave them a tiny bit of extra free time.

Attached: 824976218024619.png (654x648, 486K)

I don’t know, I don’t get it either... especially with their “outrage.” If you don’t teach your kids yourself, someone else will.

kill or at least beat those corrupters of minors who teach LGBT propaganda in that school

Attached: 1561589042406.png (771x686, 77K)

Look, this is the UK. Things have to be done more subtly, if you catch my drift.

Unfit to be parents. I don’t want to hear it when your 4 year old boy tells you his preferred pronouns are she/her. It is completely on the parents. Simple. Take responsibility, you always have a choice, the right choice always requires sacrifice

I think it depends on who has custody.

Like getting a beating loicense first?

Teach him the facts about gays having higher incidence of AIDS and other dirty disgusting diseases that go hand in hand with such degeneracy.

Teach him the incidence of suicide that goes with transfaggotry.

Just give him all teh facts, he can ask teacher about it.

Yes.

I’m completely unsure of how custody works in the UK, but if your ex is possibly jeopardizing the mental health of your child by agreeing to send him to indoctrination camps such as public schools, then I think that’s a fair battle to fight. Maybe speak to her, voice your concerns. Home schooling is tough but make the sacrifice. Don’t give into your outrage without putting up a fight. Your kid will be very grateful for it

Welshman here. One of my brothers is in comprehensive school, they are becoming far more cucked, they had their very first ‘Pride’ day in school, disgusting.

SO I RECENTLY REALIZED THAT AFTER SPITTING A KID INTO CLOWN WORLD, SITTING THEM IN FRONT OF THE CLOWNTUBE FOR 3 HOURS A DAY AND SENDING THEM TO CLOWN SCHOOL FOR 6, THAT MY SAY IN THEIR VIEW OF THINGS IS THE EQUIVALENT OF TV COMMERCIAL

Practically the same as the U.S. except for all that Labour secret shit. Courts would never side with that argument on the fly, unless you can provide physical evidence that the kid is being brainwashed. Even then, he'd have to tread carefully.

Never had this at Catholic School.

How often did a priest or a nun stuck their dingdongs in your poonany?

No it was more of the Modern Catholic School. They stopped sending Priests to Schools after that shit. Mine was actually a Good Man.

>Sends his kid to a state re-education camp.
You're a terrible father and your son is doomed.

>Mine was actually a Good Man.
So he cuddled with you after pumping your boipucci full of holy semen?

ask for some muzzie parents to be outraged and they will remove it immediately

No. That's my whole point.

Prepare to be parent of a tranny anglo.

Jesus guys. Have any of you ever organized a shit in the toilet?

Find out as much information as possible about the school under the freedom of information act. Get the names of all the faculty, any external bodies which associate and interact with the school. Find out which members of staff are responsible for the lgbt classes and who/where they report to or receive their curriculum. Go to the parent teachers night, speak with all the teachers and other parents, try to find out who is also not happy (other fucking fathers, for sure). Build your knowledge base and facts and information and at the same time organize the other unhappy parents and inform them of anything relevant.

Approach the school as an organized group. If you can get your local MP or any other authority figure to show support then do so. Local church may help?

You're not alone, user. There are many of us out there, you just have to reach out and organize.

Attached: 1560017709282.webm (310x360, 2.21M)

Think about your current financial position and if you're able to homeschool your children. If your wife stays at home while you make make enough money she could homeschool them, not to mention there are a bunch of ways to homeschool now that it's popular on the internet.

get some penthouse mags and leave them laying around the house. and make sure you're teaching him a masculine hobby like fishing or carpentry.

I know a guy who did high school online and it wasn't as pozzed as public school, so that's a good option to look into if you can't homeschool.

>sending your kid to public school
>not homeschooling
>or at least private school
>look at flag

Well, shit, looks like there is nothing you can do.

I've seen this exact same thread before, same picture and everything.

transfer him to one of those muslim majority schools, at least they cant push fagshit there.