No Mention of Little St. James

Only mentions 20+ child victims in NY and FL. Ignores the 100+ child victims on the island.
This is bullshit.

Attached: IMG_4650.png (607x278, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

earth.google.com/web/@18.2982618,-64.82812709,40.23130196a,384.27701831d,35y,5.70041926h,0t,0r/data=ChQaEgoKL20vMDNoMmJoaBgBIAEoAg
starshipearththebigpicture.com/2018/04/09/massive-fire-reportedly-seen-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-sexual-predator-jeffrey-epstein/
twitter.com/The_War_Economy/status/933426092173643784
i.imgur.com/W41pBYo.jpg
i.imgur.com/KoV9T0h.jpg
imgur.com/a/69gd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Glownigger leading the press conference just said that the investigation was aided by some excellent investigative journalism. That means us.

Attached: [email protected] (360x270, 7K)

That structure on the island is some really bizzare shit.

What's it for?

earth.google.com/web/@18.2982618,-64.82812709,40.23130196a,384.27701831d,35y,5.70041926h,0t,0r/data=ChQaEgoKL20vMDNoMmJoaBgBIAEoAg

He's in Federal custody. Why dont you go there? I doubt there will be a police response even if he had security alarms because it's a private island

Or the power can be cut easily via the the transformer on the island

hey puertorico user, wanna get a boat and seize the island?

>Inb4 backup generators.
I guarantee you it only has a padlock. Nothing bolt cutters can't fix

Im a poorfag like most Puerto Ricwns

Is the Island even within US borders?

is it US jurisdiction?

Some military vet anons and boat owning anons down there said they were off to do that years ago and never reported back.

Would not advise, not sure what happened but other oldfags can confirm this actually was a thing here.

The only reason this shithole is kept from being taken down. They need us.

Sort of. It's not part of the United States of America, but it's one of our territories.

Yes in us virgin islands

That building recently burned down ;^)

It is a part of the virgin islands which is U.S. Territory

Yes before he went to jail. Wait a year or two once his bank accounts are sized he won't be able to pay for security

the whole thing is a coverup operation thats it

Not to mention dude is most likely Mossad, they got rid of all the tunnels and the temple year/s back probally to clean up knowing this was going to happen, they probally keep all their blackmail at an u known black site and also most likely ace clean up crews and paramilitary guards.

TL;DR probally getting in over your head with that one. Good way to end up in some jewish torture sex dungeon probally beside the other oldfags still being torture raped to this day wondering when the fuck other anons are going to come save them.

if the island is not in US jurisdiction its normal they dont mention anything in the original indictment. Dont want to overshoot.

>diddle island
>old fag

SIGH

why do you think they only arrest him now ?
because the scenario is already laid out and they needed time to prepare

yes, but unlikely the southern district of new york which is leading the prosecution. Typically this is settled by who is most likely to achieve a conviction.

He's got Mossad ties which means back doors to all US communications, he probally got tipped off the same way the 9/11 Arabs kept getting tips and that's why they had the big clean up on his island.

Even small time criminals have inside guys that tip them off to warrants and shit, government doesn't run a tight ship like private enterprises do because they don't have the fear factor involved of violence, there's zero chance Epstein didn't know this was coming and that's why they destroyed the temple on the island. Even Qanon was posting about it a while back.

They may go down, but it's going to be an organized group aka knight Templars type shit that does it, don't underestimate your opponents user.

Attached: image.png (573x557, 116K)

less likely " mossad" a quasi military intelligence group like our CIA or MI6.

A sayanim with extensive ties to the Israeli government and power structures but not formal training like a career intelligence officer.

Would make a great movie desu

Looks like a mass grave site
They wouldn't risk dumping them out at sea as the coast guard is everywhere and does random inspections all hours

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-113554.png (1080x2160, 2.29M)

Not sure what your point is.

I think they have enough to think they can get him to roll, but it's likely that him being a public face like he is that he isn't given enough rope to hang everyone, clean up crews have gotten everything probally in some bunker in Israel and Epstein is fucked, although he will probally help to paint a clearer picture as to the bigger picture but highly doubt he has a smoking gun. Fall boys and public faces are pawns, you can tell by looking at him he isn't a gangster, he's the type to get told what to do by some mean types. I know a killer when I see one and Epstein isn't a killer, but you can rest assured at that level of blackmail they are involved.

Oh come on, the dude is literally a jew. He's jewish mafia.

Yea it's pretty obvious with the temple and underground facilities some bad stuff happened, they are wealthy enough to afford the proper chemicals to dissolve and toss in the ocean though, no reason to put it there on location as that would obviously be searched. That's what unknown locations are for. This place is famous.

I wouldn't rule out the underground facility having some sort of port, if cartels are using submarines you can bet Epstein could have afforded one.

Kek stop exaggerating this guy. He recruited girls by hiring them for massages, tried to molest them, and then paid them and let them go home. He is just a creepy jew like Harvey Weinstein.

Those chemicals are heavily monitored by the DEA and most of the time you need DEA license or you need to be doing legitimate research
Acid production is made by using these acids as well as other drugs

when US was building sr-71s they required lots of titanium, 90%+ of the airframe is made out of it

only problem is soviet union was the world supplier of it at the time, so the CIA created shell companies to purchase it and viola

this Epstein fag could be used for similar things, except he doesn't blend in with Russians, so it would be US he's fucking with, who he works for or launders money for who knows, more likely mossad than cia lol

>This is bullshit.
What else do you expect, OP?

What? You think the media is going to report the truth and that the government will do justice?

wheres the evidence boy?

They burned it down last year

This is great idea to be honest. Some billionaire, renegade user needs to this.

You do know how indictments work, right? You only include the concrete 100% bulletproof evidence. This is just the beginning. Fucking demoralization shill faggot.

because prosecutors care about convicting criminals not about muh redpill the normies with le retarddd pizzagate conspiracy theories

voila

Literally nobody is stupid enough to believe that. Nice try jew.

It's public information that he had blackmail cameras and his black book with too Israeli officials and royal families in it. The goyim know.

DO WE REALLY NEED 50 THREADS ON THIS SHIT
I WANT YOU STUPID WEENIES TO KNOW FOR EVERY THREAD YOU MAKE I AM DONATING $100 TO THE ADL

It would be pretty easy to make their own or pick up a barrel in one of the countries to his south. Mexico, South America. Etc, he was running an international operation with connections to top Israelis, chemicals would be no problem.

>highly doubt he has a smoking gun
Imagine you're in such a position that you can offer underage kids for sex to top world leaders on your private island and private plane and get paid out the ass for it... Why wouldn't you have hidden cameras all over every inch of the place to use for leverage? You'd be the king of the world if you had hidden camera footage of presidents fucking kids. Of course he has smoking guns, it's just a matter of convincing him to talk. The problem before was that if he spilled the beans, he'd go down for it too. But if he has nothing to lose, and someone offers him sanctuary and safety in return for much bigger fish...

These people are rich. Setting up a fake company and paying all the fees to make some "legitimate" research is easy.

True

>I WANT YOU STUPID WEENIES TO KNOW FOR EVERY THREAD YOU MAKE I AM DONATING $100 TO THE ADL
Please, you're posting on Jow Forums. You don't have any money.

HELLO CIA, WELCOME TO Jow Forums. I'D LIKE TO TAKE A MOMENT TO INFORM YOU THAT NIGGERS, FAGGOTS, NIGGERFAGGOTS AND NIGGERFAGGOT RELATED ACCESORIES ARE AVAILABLE ON WWW.REDDIT.COM

Of course, it’s nothing. Did you actually think it would be something?

Oh how convenient

literally call, 1-800-CALL-FBI and tell them.

They just told everyone to on the new conference.

Someone that high up has to have accomplices, it's just basic logic. This isn't pedo bob in the creepy house at the end of the street. Just like Jimmy Saville, cover up after cover up, they're all in on it. Every. Single. One. Even if they aren't participating they all know and they all let it happen.

I'm saying Epstein has a hell of a lot of muscle to back him up to do this type of shit, and you can tell by looking at him he isn't a shot caller. Somewhere someone more scary and dangerous than him has the goods.

Bosses don't have public faces, only niggers and John gotti does that. Even Mexicans don't do that shit.

technically it will be possible to sail there

Posting some pics of the island before it burned down....

These were taken by an user who was on a boat passing the island

Attached: 1484623384822.jpg (1556x1033, 1.05M)

It is international, ie outside the jurisdiction of the very specific indictment.

Attached: 1484623666649.jpg (4288x2848, 3.33M)

Attached: 1484623873903.jpg (1300x864, 768K)

>call fbi
>the group who frames presidents for treason and gives machine guns to el chapo and does co-Intel pro against nationalists

No thanks user

I would like to go on this operation.

You're welcome

>before it burned down....
[citation needed]

Attached: 1484623974213.jpg (4288x2848, 3.73M)

just burner phone, and tell them about the island.
>The more of these that are called in the more it is on record the less they can avoid it.

cernovich*

Who took those pictures?

starshipearththebigpicture.com/2018/04/09/massive-fire-reportedly-seen-on-private-island-owned-by-billionaire-sexual-predator-jeffrey-epstein/

Keep up, this is old news

Attached: 1484624181026.jpg (4288x2848, 3.96M)

seeSaved them from a thread a few years back, I knew they were important...

Funny enough, some saved corrupted and won't work now ;^)

Attached: 1484624404199.jpg (4288x2848, 2.92M)

Fucking kike destroyed the evidence.

He probably heard that the feds were working on a case to being him down and burned the worst of it.

its very close to the coastline. Heck even with a 3 meters inflatable boat you could approach the island
apparently theres an operation going on as described by other wise maybe the porto rican user is close enough

Redpill on Masons

Attached: 1561951157726.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Attached: 1484624512120.jpg (4288x2848, 3.01M)

Indictment mentions NY, FL and other properties. Case being handled by Public Crimes Unit and conspiracy charges mean multiple perps. “Dozens of victims in NY and Florida...” this is the tip of the ice(((Berg)))

>it happened two months before his arrest
All this shit is planned. There will be no justice in clown world.

Post more

Attached: 1484624673152.jpg (4288x2848, 3.67M)

I'm dumping them all

Attached: 1484624872680.jpg (1242x827, 593K)

Here's a thread with island info
twitter.com/The_War_Economy/status/933426092173643784

Pure coincidence go... guy.

Attached: 1484625210036.jpg (4288x2848, 3.66M)

Why does is it lock from the outside?

Thanks user

>Greece-Roman architecture
>Jacob's ladder on the side
>Owl of Minerva (Baal? Moloch?) statue
Oh yeah, there's some Freemasonry fuckery afoot here.

Attached: 90435782346563456.jpg (847x577, 110K)

theres definitely some shit going one in this building

>There will be no justice in clown world.
Epstein will go down on his own. If he even hints at taking someone else down with him, he'll "commit suicide" in his jail cell.

Attached: 1484625703866.jpg (4288x2848, 2.32M)

It's going to get swept under like usual. Comey's daughter is the prosecutor? Nepotism AND corruption

Attached: 1484626869013.jpg (4288x2848, 3.67M)

Weird their doesn't appear to be any privatesecurity there

corrupt image

Attached: 1484627638644.jpg (4288x2848, 2.74M)

see sign "Beware of DOGS"

Attached: 1484627830114.jpg (484x484, 82K)

I'm willing to bet it is a sacrificial altar or something of the sort. It just has an occult vibe to it. And to all the idiots saying "someone just go there," you will not return I guarantee. Just because he's gone doesnt change anything. There is a specific reason he was arrested.

Attached: 1484628155861.jpg (4288x2848, 3.15M)

i.imgur.com/W41pBYo.jpg
i.imgur.com/KoV9T0h.jpg
imgur.com/a/69gd8
maybe its more detailed
plebbit says its a bathouse and it looks like a middle eastern one

Attached: 1484628649407.jpg (4288x2848, 3.41M)

And? Dogs can be dispatched with poisoned meat or a gun?

>plebbit says
into_the_trash_it_goes.bmp

Attached: 1484629052232.jpg (4288x2848, 3.18M)

View from above you can see the tunnels being brought in

Attached: image.jpg (942x942, 476K)

Goodluck with that fool

Attached: 1484629423820.jpg (1070x712, 665K)

i wonder if this is the Island in this photo?

Attached: clintonIsland.png (500x431, 365K)

Turkey is Eurasia, not Middle East