Meanwhile on 1950s Jow Forums

>meanwhile on 1950s Jow Forums

Attached: 01795136-4ED3-4FC5-B170-2046426FC053.jpg (750x513, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kato7EMyhWY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you think about what was politically incorrect at the time, realistically this board would have been full of commies.

This post is brought to you by Lucky Strike! The number one dentist recommended cigarette in America!

Attached: 5C3FEB25-6E39-4AA8-817F-B2842DE1887E.jpg (650x746, 351K)

Attached: 1522985394228.jpg (1024x851, 142K)

Oh boy, I can't wait to go to Tyrone's lynching tonight with Sally. It sure is going to be swell, don't ya think, Bobby?

me on the left

i wish i had a mansion fuck all i get for this shitty job serving fuckers at the supermarket is a three bedroom house and a garden

Slavery was the biggest mistake in U.S. history. Not only did it saddle us with the massive anchor that is the black population, the civil unrest that stemmed from it was the perfect opportunity for Jews to infect our society with the leftist virus. If our forefathers had better foresight they would have either expelled all the slaves at the countries founding or forcibly deported them to Liberia after the civil war.

Wasn't it terrible that that no good Hitler skinned all those Jews alive? I'm sure glad they get to have their own nation now. The new pastor Mr. Yidstein told me Jews are God's chosen people.

I got a hot rod Ford and a two dollar bill. And I know a spot right over the hill. There's soda pop and the dancings free.

What a bunch of slaves

Same shit, but with communism instead of natsoc and incels whining that the world is ruined because they can‘t buy a woman on a slave market anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=kato7EMyhWY

Attached: 46789479469.jpg (800x600, 335K)

Hey boys, I heard from my pal Jimmy that OP's a fifth collumnist!

I think blacks might shape up to be productive, functional members of society.

Hitler did nothing wrong!
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

checked.
that's just depressing.

>memeflaggot
>retarded non-opinion
Like pottery
>Depressing
Only if you're a nigger.
u mad, Jamal?

>our forefathers had better foresight they would have either expelled all the slaves at the countries founding or forcibly deported them

wouldn't have mattered the leftists would still blame the US white population for benefiting from slaves in the Caribbean and elsewhere in the western hemisphere and demand they be let into the US.

That's pole tier life bro

fuck off, piece of shit.

Based

hi nigger. go back to africa

>t. shitskin

Thanks for keeping us grounded.

>the sweet irony.

Attached: 1561507799206.png (500x460, 188K)

Nigger

>Oh man these niggers are smelly
>shut the fuck up, jewboy
>man, this rockwell guy makes a lot of sense

UMA

you're still a nigger, though

checked.

Attached: r5.jpg (662x800, 60K)

I'm just here to dump a few old pictures.

Attached: 1419635693065.jpg (1280x950, 181K)

the turds are out in force.

>I sure hope my grandson 69 years from now doesn't spend all his time watching Gook cartoons and posting on Jow Forums, which I somehow know about despite it being 1950.

The negros have been getting really uppity lately. The Russians are funding them I bet

quick wit there, uma.

Very high IQ post

you even have a nigger tag, hahaha. fuck off jamal

Howdy fellas, just wanted to introduced y'all to my new wife.

Attached: 024120540.jpg (700x372, 36K)

>1950s Jow Forums
So this wouldve been my flag

Attached: Oranje Blanje Bleu.jpg (300x389, 19K)

I find that to be unlikely but I would still prefer that scenario over the current one. "Diveristy" is a cancer slowly killing our country and it all started because some dudes wanted free labor. Instead of learning a lesson from Rome they decided to embrace the short-term benefits and just like Rome we are getting fucked as a result.

then I suppose we'd be over on /leftypol/ (which would be of course be /rightypol/)

Jow Forums?, WHADDAYA MEAN Jow Forums?
YOU AINT NO GOD DAMNED JAP ARE YA.

>all those death traps sitting in that parking lot

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-094324.png (2048x964, 1.16M)

I randomly post colorized film from the 1900s or 1930s and see who likes it on (((social media))), it's a great dog whistle.

You can tell the redpilled as they jump right on it.

>death traps
Most of those could drive through a brick wall and barely get scratched.

Fuck Canada.

Attached: stamp.jpg (536x502, 158K)

Why is your very identity somehow offending you? Do you have an inferiority complex for some reason?

Yeah but then you'd be a mangled bloody mess you dumbass. Cars back then were built too well and as a result the human occupants got utterly fucked up

Attached: lhmg7nyf0e231.jpg (750x738, 47K)

Meanwhile in 2019 mossad pedophile is about to house of cards the US

I bet George Lincoln Rockwell would beginning his shitposting campaign.

(you)
bunch of thirsty neets this morning.

>the rubble is gone
>everyone buys our cars
>"Made in Germany" becomes synonymous with "high-quality product"

Everything is going to be alright, guys.

Attached: repo-60JBRD-erhard-DW-Sonstiges-Koeln-jpg.jpg (1024x1001, 144K)

>but then you'd be a mangled bloody mess
Because many didn't even have seatbelts, let alone mandatory ones.
>Cars back then were built too well
No such thing. I'd trade "crumple zone safety" for "near universability of function to make repair simple" & "frame that will outlast the human species" any day of the week.

I love how some future baby boomers are sitting with her, just a foreshadowing of their decisions to come.

But then they got greedy and had to import shitskins to make even more profits. Also Jews.

Good thing the world doesn't run on your idiotic views. Pic related

Attached: 1683px-US_traffic_deaths_per_VMT,_VMT,_per_capita,_and_total_annual_deaths (1).png (1682x1024, 371K)

>total death, deaths per million, deaths per billion all steadily going down
>that fucking population number steadily rising & getting steeper
Root of so many of our problems, and only one solution.
>yay so many dumbasses too dumb to drive in the first place get to live & pass on their genes now
And there's another root of them.

I'm honestly glad the Jews won and destroyed the white mans paradise.

.t Jew

>>meanwhile on 1950s Jow Forums

Hey Biff, I was watching the nightly news and that funny feller with the big nose was talking about this concept called "diversity."

I think he made some great points, after all, I was in Mexico a few years ago and had an amazing burrito and taco.

What if I could just drive a few blocks to get a burrito here in America??!!

I think this diversity thing is going to culturally enrich America and make it a great thing as all these Hispanics will become doctors and dentists and provide a super high quality of life in any area they move en masse.

In fact, they'll be just like the I-talians and integrate seamlessly in our society.

After all, the neighborhood I live in has way too many white people....would be nice to have some cool neighbors from other parts of the word living next door to me.

I think this diversity thing is going to make our great grandchildren very proud of us!!

eisenhower is a jew and a germanophobe, why did americans elect him twice?

Hey idiot, you realize YOU ARE SAFER FROM BAD DRIVERS THESE DAYS if they hit you. Please go kill yourself

Collateral damage has always existed fucktard.
Still keeps that population number going in the direction it needs to; down.

Then go kill yourself and help the population decline

I watched Apollo 11 a few weeks ago and it's so striking how white everything is. It looked like paradise.

The spectators, the crew, the control room, the other NASA personnel.

I will gladly get in line for the ovens. At the end.
As long as there's 6 billion ahead of me in line.

Sad times

just think there's a timeline where we are in the 50's some of us have cigarettes rolled in our sleeves

It is full of commies, technically any shit skin is a commie by proxy if in a White mans culture. Tons of shit skins on this board. Tons of mouth breathing commies. Their great White commie will lead them to victory though!

Attached: 8(-8).jpg (377x373, 28K)

Please good sir, refrain from retorting with ad hominems and provide me with a logical answer. Why is your own identity offensive to you?

He gave us the interstate.

>Lincoln Rockwell's Internet Hate Machine

What rifle do you guys recommend for PE?

Attached: 1EE63C2E-07FD-4CBA-8C35-0A4784E6CA27.jpg (558x960, 127K)

>*Hitler* gave us the interstate
Ike just stole the idea.

>vroom, vroom.
>zoom, zoom.
you don't have the chops for this.
you should be focusing on homework.

Attached: untitled.png (242x208, 42K)

damn, that looks like fun.

It was busing wasn't it? Taking violent negroes out of their natural habitat was what led to ((them)) taking our children's rights away.

imagine how cheap was bitcoin at that time

> Population numbers need to shrink
> By that I mean other people, not me.
The good thing being you is begin cognitively incapable of realizing how monumentally dumb you are.

Attached: 2017-10-20 074.jpg (331x445, 45K)

Please stop deflecting and answer me. Why is your own identity so offensive to you? Why are you running away from this question? Truth may be scary but facing up to it can be liberating. Here i am, helping you out of the goodness of my heart, to make this brave step.

tide pods are so fucking delicious dude holy fuck

Attached: 1553046789875.jpg (275x275, 15K)

You could get a couple thousand of them for like $1.

Attached: 04250240241.jpg (340x270, 27K)

How about non Whites and a family less cohesive brought on to you by corporate commie kikes and those that have infested this country since those times after WW2. They were given control on a pretense that they were of a downtrodden people which they proven by blood are NOT!

Houston and Kike Loving Boomer Fucks!
WE'VE GOT A PROBLEM HERE!
Christians letting Kikes ruin our Countries and communities.
PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

UN-GET WITH THE PROGRAM!

Attached: 13%.jpg (1080x1055, 129K)

Once again, I've no problem going too. As long as a significant number of others are as well.
If it's just going to be some pissant couple million that'll accomplish nothing, fuck that.

>tfw all of my friends listen to Elvis
Clown world! Next negros are going to sit at the same lunch counters as us!

Attached: 091636D9-B5B6-4FA4-89D3-7F65F29DCEA4.jpg (742x447, 146K)

How about leading by example?

Attached: 2018-07-09 056.gif (171x172, 962K)

that much window tint is kinda lowlife tho

>not collecting vinyls of Classical music

Slava Stalin

Nah, faggots don't take to example.
Why there haven't been a hundred Tarrants.

unironically yes

Attached: 0C47DB5E-1261-42AC-A5B4-C4E030C15962.jpg (807x1367, 1.19M)

thats like saying the average Jow Forums user is a neocon

have at it then. first (you)must tell me what (you) assume my identity to be. second (you) must explain how it is that (you) can infer that I am offended by it. third (you) must explain how (you)'ve concluded that I have been evasive about it. If (you) can sufficiently provide those answers, maybe then I can consider answering (you)r question.

Attached: carnival.jpg (1350x1292, 166K)

>missing the joke
Elvis was considered degenerate music back in the day. Just like how niggerbop is considered degen music today.

I didn't miss the joke at all.

>great grandpa was a high ranking law enforcement officer from the 50s to 80s
>family’s patriarch, was the most genuine and kindhearted person I’ve ever known
>always there to help family out or to crack us up with stories from his days on the force
>in the 24 years I knew him he never once showed me anything but tenderness
>just found out someone in the family converted 2 hours worth of home movies and put them online
>tfw watching my great grandpa in his prime in the paragon of 50s suburban America
>tfw I tear up seeing him and my grandma as a child laughing and just living their normal lives
>tfw I’m happy he’s at peace now so he doesnt have to deal with this horrible clown

well all the commies did become neocons so...