Unironically wanting children

Unironically wanting children

Attached: ab8.jpg (425x283, 38K)

i used to be an antinatalist as well

I don't want children, only teenagers

Unironically being a faggot. Neck yourself.

What changed?
I cant imagine wanting kids in a million years

>not wanting little versions of yourself
well atleast you know you are an untermensch

Im not gay, i just want to fuck women and enjoy life without massive responsibilty of kids

Men who have no other female options and have to marry are real untermensch

Becoming chad is the only real way for men

serious question, how do people afford children? I have a decent job but I can barely save anything at the end of the month. I don't live extravagantly or in a major city either

Why would you want to be able to afford kids?

imagine not even fulfilling your one most base biological instinct

Calm down Jeffrey, they'll be on the island waiting

you are a child

>Imagine raising children in this world
Two max

My bloodline will become the greatest dynasty to ever exist.

>Why would you want to have money?

I don’t have any type of paternal instinct. I absolutely despise children. The thought of raising a brat is nauseating. Do you really want or expect me to have kids?

jajajajaj

That's because you're still a child yourself. Wait fifteen years and you'll want to have children.

>being a deadbeat nigger of a father is the chad way

>Sterile meaningless sex
>not knowing how great if feels to love a woman so much you'll fight and die for her
>not downloading all of your worldly knowledge into your sons curious mind

Pathetic

Attached: 1560903564056m.jpg (1024x578, 78K)

Attached: 74b.jpg (252x291, 29K)

Who cares about money.
I don't give a FUCK if my grandparents were poor, I'm glad that I exist and the memories of them are all that matter

Money and fancy toys are for manchildren.

Your ancestors made kids during bloody awful oppression, medieval wars, the greater plague...
and your too scared to make kids because you're a giant pussy.

Your kids are your genetic investment in existence through tough times.

>the sky's bright behind the wall
wat

you dont. that's why people who have children are poor.

modern capitalism has forced everyone to make a choice: continue your bloodline and live in poverty or have your line die off and live with a bit of spending money

There is no experience closer to God than creating life

Sterile sex is meaningless masterbation with a girls body.
when you're making kids it is so much more.

These emcels don't get it

Money gives you freedom.

No. Money will bind you in to slavery,
Stop lusting over material goods and you'll be free.

Uploading, in that case dumb leaf

I don't think you understand what slavery means.
>stop lusting over material goods
>implying you don't live off other people's money

>letting your genetic lineage end

Attached: 1531550477684.jpg (523x332, 34K)

I live off of my own money that I earn.

There's no amount of wealth I would trade for my kids lives.

Having enough money to live is obviously important, trading your genetic lineage and the absolute gift of life for more money is sick. If you get to the point you actually believe having cash is better than kids you're a slave.

Why do you childless niggers even care about politics anyways?
eat drink and be merry because tomorrow you die.

I don't disagree with you there.

>being a slave to vanity and carnal desires

Not an argument

Eventually you’re going to be 30 years old, ugly, and bored.
Your mind will be changed by then.

This. I have 3 children and working on my fourth. Honestly when we drop off our kids to school, or let them walk to and from school, looking for fresh fruits and veggies, have to walk past homeless in our own parks with kids holding hands, pay taxes, taking them to the doctor....ect. Parents who care.about their kids just want a better basic future and will vote for that standard. Everyone else votes with an idea in their head that thinks will benefit everyone. The cold truth is that if you're not a parent you have no real say in the future because you are the past already. Parents build the future voters of tomorrow. You dont. You just try to brainwash our kids in schools and in the work place. Parents are the shield of upholding what is right and what is wrong. Liberals are kids who's parents failed them. Who didn't tell them that the school is wrong about politics.
>t.father of 3 and babymaking for the 4th

>My fellow white people.

Attached: 1535748551816.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Even if you're 30 and ugly you can still have babies. Don't give up hope.

The problem is the general depiction of responsibility as negative. The general idea today is that happiness is derived from avoiding consequences. Prior to this cancerous philosophy that your life's value is derived from how much hedonism you can get away with we had a much more healthy model.

To me, happiness is derived from completing my duties as a man. Provide for the family as best I am able, exist as a solid rock foundation from which the rest of my family can build upon. To look after my woman and my children and protect them from anything that seeks to harm them. To me, happiness is seeing my family (and by extension my people) thrive in the conditions which I have created for them. Compare this to the liberal outlook on family:

>UH OH! you gotta change diapers! what a drag!
>You have to buy formula instead of booze, weed, and MDMA, wouldnt life be so much better if you didnt have to do that?
>Kids need attention? BUMMER ALERT! why does that selfish little party pooper get to dictate what you do with your life?

Attached: 20190601_122455.jpg (1040x780, 320K)

>I'm not gay, just childish and immature.

Attached: 1556989158341.jpg (658x501, 54K)

My mistake sir

Liberals like that are a genetic dead end anyways