EVERYTHING BUT THIS IS A DISTRACTION

nypost.com/2016/10/09/the-sex-slave-scandal-that-exposed-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

>HIDDEN CAMERAS
>PEDOPHILIA
>BLACKMAIL OF POLITICIANS INCLUDING AT LEAST ONE US PRESIDENT, A BRITISH PRIME MINISTER, SEVERAL PROMINENT POLITICIANS AND THE DIRECTOR OF THE CIA

>In a 2006 court filing, Palm Beach police noted that a search of Epstein’s home uncovered two hidden cameras. The Mirror reported that in 2015, a 6-year-old civil lawsuit filed by “Jane Doe No. 3,” believed to be the now-married Giuffre, alleged that Epstein wired his mansion with hidden cameras, secretly recording orgies involving his prominent friends and underage girls. The ultimate purpose: blackmail, according to court papers.

THIS IS HOW THEY CONTROL POLICY!

NO ONE WANTS WAR
NO ONE WANTS OPEN BORDERS
NO ONE WANTS TRANNY KIDS
NO ONE WANTS HATE CRIME LAWS

THEY HAVE BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILES IN THE NEWS MEDIA WHO SHILL FOR BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILE CANDIDATES TO WIN

IF A CANDIDATE IS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT AND NOT BLACKMAILED THEY WILL DESTROY ANY CHANCE THEY HAVE OF WINNING

THIS IS "THE MECHANISM"

IF YOU DESTROY THIS THEN THEY LOSE!

START BY TELLING AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

Attached: 9624986429629.png (1000x1000, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-fighting-eradicate-human-trafficking/
youtu.be/bbKjbWaLt6I
youtube.com/watch?v=fFWUQ8jKAtw
bigleaguepolitics.com/brennan-and-clapper-accused-of-hacking-john-roberts-to-blackmail-him/
nypost.com/2019/07/08/nude-photos-of-underage-girls-found-at-jeffrey-epsteins-manhattan-home-feds/
nypost.com/2019/07/08/fbi-urges-jeffrey-epstein-victims-to-call-hotline/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Fwe4YkMa4
pluralist.com/nude-photos-new-developments-in-epstein-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based and blessed thread

Attached: 1553387116893.png (249x249, 79K)

It's coming lads

Attached: IMG_2219.jpg (743x708, 97K)

Please
Please God let it all crumble

i thought everyone knew pedo island was a mossad blackmail honeypot

Hope this works out to expose elites

interesting things from the presser:
>immediately comments on potential high level people involved "but don't make anything of it"
>border patrol involved
>found lewd pics of kids when they conducted a search warrant in NYC apartment

Only a few options left if this doesn’t lead to mass arrests and suicides.

it's happening

Attached: 1553516530600.png (1080x1080, 1.17M)

pretty much. that's how those New York detectives who got hold of the damning evidence on little Anthony Weiner's laptop realized the entire government could be taken down by what they found on it.

Hillary is a second generation immigrant and should be sent back along with her family to whence they came

Only a fraction. And a much smaller fraction understood that blackmail on this scale manipulates policy and is almost certainly the reason for open borders and wars nobody wanted.

if that's all true, and it very well might be.. there's no chance they'd let him say anything damning, or haven't already got their asses covered with blackmail material. they prob have trump on something too sadly, i wouldn't blame the dude for fucking a 17yo back in the day or something. it would explain why a bunch of his policies changed immediately when he took office. he used to say saudis were behind 9/11 then insta change. same with going after hillary and draining the swamp. i love the lols but he feels like a puppet at this point.

Attached: Boomp.jpg (659x900, 121K)

>A wild DEEPFAKES!!!! appeared
>it's super effective

Per the press conference:
> the Jeffery Epstein case is number 1 on the major case list in the country
> Why is the case coming back?
> Victims will have their day in court.
Post press conference:
> Flight risk and detainment as it has been deemed reasonably certain he is a danger to the public
> Further indictments coming
> Will be in court this afternoon, further details after
Related:
>whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-blocking-property-persons-involved-serious-human-rights-abuse-corruption/
>whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trump-fighting-eradicate-human-trafficking/

this is going in my project-memes folder

We should crowd fund it to be painted on the wall

Bump

>mfw we've all been right and its finally happening

Attached: 1562555937376.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Hitler arrested a Rothschild. It can be done!

>AND THE DIRECTOR OF THE CIA

Attached: 1909346563565.jpg (890x1030, 236K)

bump for pizzagate proof

This post is a fucking distraction
Lol @ you larping hypocritical retards
Your president is a pedo
You know it's true.

>Your president is a pedo
This is a line you don't want to cross, shills.

>mfw it all gets (((swept))) under the rug and nothing happens

Attached: Tiresome.jpg (872x731, 199K)

>Your president

No one gives a fuck you female-brained turd.

What matters is the blackmail mechanism has to be destroyed. If Trump is a pedo being blackmailed by Mossad or the CIA to do their bidding and he's keeping shtum to save his skin he can hang for all I care.

Attached: 1537050187054.jpg (325x325, 11K)

Jewish billionaire Edgar Bronfman Jr. listed in Epstein's Little Black Book. His daughter is NXIVM sex trafficker, Clare Bronfman. Their father was the longtime president of the World Jewish Congress

NXIVM’s Kieth Raniere was found guilty of sex trafficking kids...

Attached: 1F1B5722-5A2C-468D-8973-2A360BA3215D.jpg (1242x2208, 691K)

Exactly. No one is defending satanic pedo cabal

This is an absolut must watch, buckle up its even worse
youtu.be/bbKjbWaLt6I

If Epstein isn't safe how safe is a shill lime you?

Do they really need to blackmail these people?

>youtube.com/watch?v=fFWUQ8jKAtw

Attached: image.png (200x227, 48K)

Attached: 0958234769834.jpg (519x699, 124K)

The Saudis that were behind 9/11 got purged by MBS after The Compmeister had his fun in Vegas. Notice how the media pushed the Jamal Khasoggi shit so hard? And their renewed focus on Saudi Arabia’s “troubling human rights record” that they had ignored for years prior to Vegas?

This.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Also give this time, dont be all nothing burger, only 16y old chicks. Its start, they will hopefuly start unraveling the thread slowly by surely. The guy was evading this for decades, now hes under scrutiny, its a start in right direction.

checked and I always believed trump was the saviour of us, we need him to complete this!

Bump

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-11-43-40.png (1080x2160, 736K)

As much as I want to have faith in this and believe there is a just God I can't help but wonder how in the hell this one bozo could bring down the entire machine. If it does happen the architects are truly retarded and are gonna shit themselves to death. This thing is going to take years and if trump leaves office before it's completed you know it will be snuffed out. If any of the other cocksuckers won 2016 this never would have happened I believe.

How fucking amazing would it be if trump was the godsend of prophecy and turned out to be a true hero that americans could finally have to rally behind?

>"Trump was a frequent dinner guest"
>according to the daily mail
>journalist testify Fusion GPS as source
>and they they were doing a hit-piece
>that there was no proof of a relationship
Trump barely knew Epstein, to state otherwise is to being following your own fictional narrative.

a man who trafficked his adopted children into the US is the chief justice of the supreme court
everybody is controlled in some way
if they can't control them one way, they find another

bigleaguepolitics.com/brennan-and-clapper-accused-of-hacking-john-roberts-to-blackmail-him/
>WASHINGTON — Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper must answer to the allegations that they blackmailed Supreme Court Justice John Roberts to get his vote for Obamacare in 2012.

>Attorneys for an NSA and CIA whistleblower in D.C. circuit court are trying to see to that.

>Roberts, who reportedly was investigated at one time for illegally adopting his sons, betrayed the Republican base that initially celebrated his Bush appointment when he confirmed the supposed constitutionality of Obamacare during Obama’s re-election campaign.

>NOT SO FAST, GOYIM. THOSE “BLACKMAIL VIDEOS?” YEAH, WE RAN THEM IN THE LAB. THEY’RE DEEPFAKES. DON’T ASK US TO SUBSTANTIATE OUR FINDINGS OR PROVIDE METHODOLOGY, THAT’S ANTISEMITISM

Attached: 74432CA3-C66F-4377-9F09-6AD13ADD11E6.jpg (828x958, 558K)

The (((Deep State))) is using Epstein to keep Trump in line to stay in Syria and bomb Iran. If he doesn't, Donnie will be wearing an orange jumpsuit.

that actually sounds probable

blumpfing

Attached: 1540440605516.jpg (774x850, 197K)

>implying Epstein is part of the main course
LOL, not even close. Epstein IS the distraction.

What a piece of high energy Art you got there

Every fucking time

Attached: The long and short of it.jpg (445x626, 194K)

It's the blackmail mechanism, it doesn't matter who it is you slurryhog brokebrain

This is literally a non-story. No names have been named in the indictment. This whole affair will be memory holed within a couple of days.

Attached: 1531765871687.png (700x378, 260K)

Ooohhh is that Jimmy Buffet I see? Fucking lol, so many parrot head boomers will be crushed.

bump and related sister thread

forgot to link. have another bump for my mistake

bump

nypost.com/2019/07/08/nude-photos-of-underage-girls-found-at-jeffrey-epsteins-manhattan-home-feds/

nypost.com/2019/07/08/fbi-urges-jeffrey-epstein-victims-to-call-hotline/

they're throwing him under the bus

I want his cell to be webcammed 24/7 in 4k

do people realize the fbi has likely seized the blackmail photos... sheeeeit

Does agent Mulder still work for the FBI?

Yep. Standard spycraft methods. It used to be that spooks got blackmail based on adultery. As deviancy has been defined down, the blackmailers have changed their honeypots first to homosexual trysts and when that no longer shocked the public, they went to the last taboo: pedo honeypots.

Epstein 100% is an israeli spook.

nope. hasn't since 2013. he briefly worked for the DOJ as special counsel the past few years but i believe his official employment by the DOJ is over

Jefferey Epstein is jewish

Attached: F040BAA7-02B2-48D3-987E-DAA44A1EE9A8.png (1334x750, 1.66M)

Didn't he also let him go?

>THIS IS HOW THEY CONTROL POLICY!
>
>NO ONE WANTS WAR
>NO ONE WANTS OPEN BORDERS
>NO ONE WANTS TRANNY KIDS
>NO ONE WANTS HATE CRIME LAWS
>
>THEY HAVE BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILES IN THE NEWS MEDIA WHO SHILL FOR BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILE CANDIDATES TO WIN
>
>IF A CANDIDATE IS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT AND NOT BLACKMAILED THEY WILL DESTROY ANY CHANCE THEY HAVE OF WINNING
>
>THIS IS "THE MECHANISM"

This. (based and redpilled, OP)

We Dutch people had a high level banker tell us this years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Fwe4YkMa4

What is best in life?!
>To gas the Jews!
>To throw Globohomo off of rooftops
>And to hear the moans of our white women giving birth every 9 months chained to their beds

Attached: 1540821829768.jpg (963x591, 273K)

this is true

>I always believed trump was the saviour of us
Bro. There is no 4D chess.
he signed the bill to send 38 billion$ to Israel while he had supreme congressional power.
He didnt use his time to pass a 5$billion bill to fund a wall.

he knows the jews dont want it.
Let that sink in!
Trump is refusing to build the wall not because of mexican voters, those losers were never going to vote for him. He refuses to get a wall because the Jews wont let him: AND HE OBEYS!

Attached: dracula.jpg (1024x1022, 170K)

seriously, I came to Jow Forums for this and this alone today; The Epstein case must be REALLY big if the shills are out in this kinda force

>THIS IS HOW THEY CONTROL POLICY!
>NO ONE WANTS WAR
>NO ONE WANTS OPEN BORDERS
>NO ONE WANTS TRANNY KIDS
>NO ONE WANTS HATE CRIME LAWS
>THEY HAVE BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILES IN THE NEWS MEDIA WHO SHILL FOR BLACKMAILED PEDOPHILE CANDIDATES TO WIN
>IF A CANDIDATE IS ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT AND NOT BLACKMAILED THEY WILL DESTROY ANY CHANCE THEY HAVE OF WINNING
>THIS IS "THE MECHANISM"
>IF YOU DESTROY THIS THEN THEY LOSE!
>START BY TELLING AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE

truth

Oh my goodness...

Attached: 1532731068737.jpg (505x537, 25K)

>The Epstein case must be REALLY big if the shills
finally a legit happening and it was pizzagate. Praise the lord.

bumpbumpbumpbump

best announcement ive heard all month.
well done OP.

Attached: wompers.gif (554x400, 135K)

why do you think there's 1001 thread about those morbidly obese fighting in disnayland ?

THIS IS WHY THEY HATE TRUMP SO MUCH

Is this that new law that was passed like 6 months after Trump came into office? allowing to seize assets of suspects of human trafficking?

bump

speaking of which....what exactly has become of Erik Prince?

They were likely seized by the CIA or the National Reconnaissance Office:

>In 2012, a McClatchy investigation found that the NRO was possibly breaching ethical and legal boundaries by encouraging its polygraph examiners to extract personal and private information from DoD personnel during polygraph tests that were purported to be limited to counterintelligence issues.

>Allegations of abusive polygraph practices were brought forward by former NRO polygraph examiners. In 2014, an inspector general's report concluded that NRO failed to report felony admissions of child sexual abuse to law enforcement authorities. NRO obtained these criminal admissions during polygraph testing but never forwarded the information to police. NRO's failure to act in the public interest by reporting child sexual predators was first made public in 2012 by former NRO polygraph examiners.

The NRO were caught withholding leverage on pedo employees. They've been involved in crazy shit that has nothing to do with spy satellites. Those stories about cattle mutilations done by pilots pretending to be aliens in saucers? That was actually the NRO.

The NRO pretends to be a spy satellite agency, yet their official budget is classified, although it's been leaked it's ultra black money, like bigger than any military or intelligence branch. Possibly in the trillions. The name is a cover story and every other agency is subordinate to them.

Attached: 1558911228819.jpg (888x894, 261K)

Epstein resigned from Bear Sterns in 81 over allegations surrounding the house about insider trading re:the Bronfmans.

>second or third thread claiming no one knows this truth Jow Forums has known for years

But that's wrong.

The vast majority of Jow Forums and everyone else says shit like:

- They're pedophiles because they're rich and powerful and they can get away with it
- Some kind of normie lobotomy shit like "eww that's gross" and not stopping to think about the implications of blackmail completely circumventing the will of the people by making puppets brute force policies
- Some pillow-worthy boomershit like "dey rape the kids to absorb thur energy"

A pedo brotherhood bonded by blackmail. The reality is more scary then fiction wtf

>shill didn't get the memo
blackpilling doesn't work when there is a happening, newfag.

Bad week for you?

pluralist.com/nude-photos-new-developments-in-epstein-case/

HE'S NAMING NAMES FOR A PLEA BARGAIN!!!

Go to 4:56 if you have a short attention span. It's Epstein's VICTIM's lawyer.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqb59n69Z80

Attached: Jews 07.jpg (1440x810, 300K)

He really looks like a demon

Bumping for relevance

Someone link a more relevant thread if there's no use keeping this one alive

How the current kike matrix is ran.

Fuck it all.

i thought of this sometime too, they put people with some fucked up histories and mental illnesses like pedophilia to higher positions so they are easily controllable by blackmailing. nobody wants to drop from high positions to bottom and lose literally everything they have in their life. they have too much to lose.

Convince me to let this thread die and I shall, until then, bumps for relevance

If you're lurking without 4chanX you're a tard, do yourself the favor and get it if you don't.

>"Visitors to his private Caribbean island, known as “Orgy Island,” have included Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Stephen Hawking."
>Stephan Hawking

Attached: 1560898185496.png (540x720, 447K)

I will not sacrifice this thread, I will keep it alive as long as I see importance in it

This.

Attached: 1541387563542.jpg (512x339, 32K)

Bumping for truth
Pedophiles deserve the rope

anyone have that larp copy pasta saying shits gonna go down in june-july?

Page 5? Let's change that real quick...