Why are (((they))) constantly pushing nigger and white sexual relationships?

It’s fucking disgusting and now they are starting it from childhood. 12 percent of the population yet are overly represented in everything just like gays. It’s not a nigger with an Asian kid or a nigger with a arab Muslim it’s always a low IQ chimp nigger with a Caucasian girl. Why is this? And why are you girly trannies letting this happen?

Attached: 805C588C-3EBA-49E2-B93D-3A3903E0D8CB.jpg (750x720, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mNpTrUcsbCw
youtube.com/watch?v=G_sBOsh-vyI
youtube.com/watch?v=QpMdj7MfJSk
pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did white make slaves of negros?

>white
why did negros make slaves of negros?
why did arabs make slaves of negros?
why did jews buy said slaves and brought them over where they actually had a much fucking better treatment than they could ever wish for?
because women are social adaptive and follow the trend -> easier to control -> easier mutt babies

Attached: 1233425234234.png (705x563, 760K)

jesus get over yourself incel, there's nothing wrrong with interracial relationships

Attached: 1551952373592s.jpg (89x125, 3K)

They're also focusing on redheads. This with racemixing and replacement with Mary Jane, Ariel, etc. Weirdly specific.

>literally the only black male in the entire season
>'DAY PUSHING AN AGENDA'

Who was it that said Communist propaganda is not meant to radicalize, but to demoralize? It was something like that. What else could be so demoralizing than seeing your own beautiful women throw their genes down the toilet by getting fucked by another race?

>literally the one black male yet somehow is “dating” a white girl and not another nigger or any other fucking race. This is obviously propaganda

The Russians did an amazing job. America is down the toilet and so is much of Western Europe. I have to give the props. The KGB was even shocked at how fast shit got messed up.

women are easily controlled.

Except for:

A. It has a higher chance of giving your kids disabilities

B. It destroys racial identity. A half black, half white kid will never fit in with black kids, or white kids. They'll always be an outsider. This applies to any mixed races.

Also, if it's the good goy black man white woman scenario, then the white woman is far more likely to get beat and or abandoned. Why would we want that for our women?

jesus who the fuck is "they" in your world.

They want to turn all of us into a low-IQ mongoloid brown race or at least curtail our political power because we would presumably be easier to control. White people are the biggest threat to the Jew and they know this, but they have to do the subversion on a slow burn or else risk pushing us too far too fast. Unlike other races we have the intellectual and technical capacity to obliterate them so they have to double down on the sneaky plays. They're much more careful nowadays. The last time they went full bore on the subversion (Bolshevism) the backlash against them resulted in an industrial purge.

The Jews, obviously

You can’t keep blaming women. At some point you betas have to take the blame. If you can’t act like men and give your women what they desire they’ll get it from somewhere else. Secondly, stop allowing the media to control the thoughts and behavior of your people. In Russia and other Christian countries in the area there is a law against homosexual and pedofilia propaganda
The shit we see being pushed here daily. Over there having a relationship with a nigger is so taboo and rare it’s amazing only you cucks here allow this shit

They're diversity hires. What else are the dumb ass niggers and bimbos you were forced to hire going to do besides act?
They need to keep every white man they can get away with behind the cameras to keep the equipment working

>white race is immune to sickle cell anemia
>AYYYY HOLD UP

dont forget that the ice cream chick was a lesbo...

It’s horrific. This is pure genocide, dead serious. In around 50 years the “whites” in America will be the minority, then in another 50 will be completely wiped out. That’s just the beginning, Western Europe will come next.

The only thing the new season does that the previous didn't is the whole "muh russia" sperging like every other thing in current year media.

>but user it's set during the cold war
season 1 and 2 didn't have the russian boogieman as the enemy despite that

>Why are (((they))) constantly pushing nigger and white sexual relationships?
There messiah (satan) will not come until Christianity and the white race is destroyed.
It is written in their new texts.

Attached: Destroy Christianity.jpg (1536x2048, 578K)

and before you jews say it's not true, we know it is.
>youtu.be/mNpTrUcsbCw

Attached: abolish white race.png (960x960, 1.39M)

That show is full of kike shit if you can't see it it's because you haven't been here long enough.

In the same way I can still get angry with a dog biting me, women still deserve consternation for their unending retardation. Even though it's in their nature that doesn't mean I can't react in anger against them.

However most of my fury is reserved for the men who allowed women into the political sphere in the first place. Also I don't care for Jews. I wholeheartedly believe that only land-owning or tax-paying men should be allowed to vote and their vote should be weighted depending on how many dependents they have (a wife and children would count as a dependent). In a perfect world you wouldn't have to specific that only white men could vote because their wouldn't be a significant number of non-white men in the country (I'm talking under 5%).

>promoting adultery
>pushing oedipus complex (billy fucking moms)
>black kid dating the rarest kind of white (ginger, blue eyes)
>pushing pedo shit by sexualizing children
>having a token lesbian on the show

good goy, theres no agenda here

You forgot.

>white man=evil bad
>Russia bad Russia evil.

Anyone against the Jew Israel is gonna be destroyed.

Normies are catching onto this (((trend)))
>Watching TV with the family
>Commercial comes on with a BMWF couple
>Uncle says "Look. this is the fifth commercial I've seen with a moolie (Italian for nigger) with a white woman. That ain't right..."
>Me "Oh, it's not just in commercials. You see it in movie and TV shows too"
They'll never unsee it now.

>A half black, half white kid will never fit in with black kids
Yes he will and they all do. That's the problem. A mulatto will fit in with blacks just fine, which is why race mixing isn't really a loss for blacks. As for whites, that kid will have zero connection to his white ancestry, so the kid might as well not even be part white. That is why we can't allow race mixing to happen. It is a loss for whites every time.

Attached: get-out-jordan-peele.jpg (768x512, 111K)

It’s crazy and what’s so sad is children will never realize it. It’s being brainwashed into them.

It's over

Attached: spider-Man-into-the-spider-verse-spider-women-spin-off-sequel-ghost-spider-gwen-stacy-miles-morales- (806x491, 357K)

Attached: 177695.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Even dragons my man

Attached: A1h4mmC1SCL._SL1500_2000x.jpg (1195x1500, 530K)

Why does it trigger you so much? Its not like anyone is more likely to enter an IR relationship after watching it? Why do so few white women date/marry blacks despite the propaganda?

How hard was this shitposted on /tv/ and /co/?

you know he's only in the cast so they could do that ghostbusters joke
also wogs are annoyed too. see pic
someone remind me of the demographics of the usa in 1984

Attached: 2019-07-08_1715.png (1059x528, 105K)

There were never any blue six point stars.

Attached: stranger things blue star lucky charms.png (1144x890, 971K)

This was central to the plot though. It wasn't just thrown in there for propaganda purposes.

>our women

Attached: 1560319235852.jpg (686x558, 46K)

In season one 11 was trained to spy on Russians

Attached: Verified kike.png (225x264, 18K)

and i still don't know what happened to that dead flower dog thing that dustin shoved in the fridge in season 1

season 2 i mean

Subtle. ST shows monarch and the collider was made to open a portal to hell, and it worked.

He ate it fucking fat kids

>They Jewed the Blue Diamond marshmellows
RRR RRR RRR EEE EEE EEE EEE

It actually is more likely, Satan. The normalization of interracial relationships in media is visibly increasing the likelihood of interracial relationships in broader society. Women take social conditioning and shaming cues from mass media and the deterioration of the family unit and liberalization of Christianity means those things are no longer there to tell White Girls not to get involved with Non-Whites because it will 99% of the time end in catastrophe. Those White Girls are now entering into interracial relationships casually, as are some White Men, because the TV and movies and social media is telling them nonwhites are attractive and a more interesting option than their own kind.
>marraige rates
Marraige rates are falling across the West, Bong. The concern is also that people are being brainwashed before marraige is even occurring anyway.

It's been explained here many times.

Pic related.

Attached: Yikes.jpg (363x1362, 284K)

And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the bastards and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days they shall not have.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_sBOsh-vyI

Attached: tree.jpg (952x616, 395K)

wait what ? care to explain ?

>Why are (((they))) constantly pushing nigger and white sexual relationships?

this is new to you?

don't you also notice-
all the women at the top of government agencies
faggots normalized everywhere
lack of two parent (man/woman) families
nigger music for nearly any tv commercial
etc

This. This it's the only correct answer here. Good job user.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

Project Monarch, 70s child experiments. The collider in Europe is meant to open a portal to hell and already did why shits so fucked. Shows like ST subtly show this as the kikes like to do.

>there's nothing wrrong with interracial relationships
>checks flag
It all adds up

You guys tried to stop this. Any news in bringing back the Spanish Inquisition?

Half your children in the UK will be invaders in 9 years. Why should we care what a dodo has to say?

We could armada the UK when it slips to below 70% native next decade (and becomes at the mercy of a third world electorate)?

look at (((their))) hair and lips. (((they))) are about 10% nigger.

In my opinion it's easier to control a 80IQ nigger hybrid, or a full on 60IQ nigger, than a 100Iq white person.

Attached: 4fucked face.png (2048x1959, 1.21M)

Because other niggers were selling them for cheap

Um no sweatie, any relationship with a white man and WoC is inherently exploitative because of fetishization and white supremacy.

>our wahmen
shut up

Turn off your tv.

eh, they both suck so no big deal

Yuri

Attached: 1502951648919.png (700x467, 78K)

>Why does it trigger you so much

Attached: nick-sandmann.jpg (640x360, 41K)

(((they))) won't get us all user
a remnant has been sealed and with solemn joy will get to witness the fall of everything
>Deuteronomy 23:2
(((they))) want to mix the Israelite children with the seeds of Cain
>Genesis 5
notice something missing from the genealogy of Adam?
both (((Cain))) and (Abel) are missing - only Seth is recognized as being his LEGITIMATE offspring
now (((who))) could be (((Cain))) and (Abel)'s father?

Attached: boa2.jpg (278x305, 9K)

Only black male white female. To demoralize. To brainwash white women. To make a mongrel country over which Jews can rule. China does same shit with Tibet and Taiwan. Japan did it to China back during WW2. Not new. Just kikes being kikes.

Should we push for nigger-kike relationship trend?

you shoulda been here when Bella And The Bulldogs began its run

>Why did white make slaves of negros?

Everyone has been wronged by someone...BTW, are you aware of how long ago that was? Or the fact that noone alive presently or for quite a long time, was ever a slave or a slave holder? lol...It's childish as fuck to even entertain this type of low IQ thinking. user might also want to read up on the history of nigger slavery. Most niggers were sold to the slave traders by other niggers...You know, kinda like how they enslave themselves in the present day with modern music and it's over sexualized, ego-centric, materialistic themes. Are you even smart enough to understand what im trying to say user? Can you step outsidew of your victim mentality and self-identification schemes to play with the adults for awhile?

Who cares man. This culture shit is all distraction.

> (OP)
>Who was it that said Communist propaganda is not meant to radicalize, but to demoralize? It was something like that. What else could be so demoralizing than seeing your own beautiful women throw their genes down the toilet by getting fucked by another race?

DING DING DING

5th generation warfare...Attack the will to fight

Now I understand Spyro 3

Except for the other black male sheriff's deputy.

Because (((they))) suck baby dick: youtube.com/watch?v=QpMdj7MfJSk

We should push for nonwhite women to be more represented in racemixing propaganda. Right now it's all white women perpetuating white beauty standards while black and brown bodies are systemically marginalized by white supremacy in advertising and media. It's clear that white women pretend to be allies while still engaging in performative white privilege

Attached: 1516479544919.jpg (800x800, 111K)

They try to normalize it that’s why. Same reason liberals give for alt-right shit. They say they’re trying to normalize Nazi shit by making funny memes that people like. The number of minorities and sexual degenerates doesn’t matter, they’re not try to appeal to them, they’re trying to make seem normal. So they can have their raceless genderless drones.

Attached: PPhcg.jpg (1600x1250, 388K)

BBC is best dick, little whyte boy

Bump

It was nicer than just exterminating them

Because it's hot.

Attached: Based couple.webm (1280x640, 2.99M)

based

its not that bad, he and his sis are the only black main characters in the series

Niggers are born to be slaves.

Everybody enslaved them. Whites did, Arabs do it, Chinese do it, hell even niggers enslave other niggers

Based
Nigresses are revolting

whatever happened to that show?

Attached: bmwf.png (1360x580, 852K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. sK

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR

Attached: 1562606821.089.jpg (360x640, 80K)

How can make money from fuck prostitute?

I don't even remember, they were a couple ?

>A. It has a higher chance of giving your kids disabilities
is this Jow Forumsack science ?

Attached: inbred-white-tiger-kenny.jpg (1117x594, 134K)

based glow nigger spam

Every civilization had slavery back, why are we blamed for doing the same shit everyone else did in those times?

Someone post the image of tinder forcing nogs on white women cause otherwise the white women wouldn't match with them.

This is exactly why Jow Forums should start a movement to not make nigger culture popular anymore before it’s too late. It degenerates whites and makes them want to talk like the subhuman slave niggers with their ebonics. Muslims will be immune to the social conditioning by the jews because they inherrantly have non degenerate values because of islam, to the point where hitler wished whites were all muslim so thet their resistence to jewish degeneracy would be stronger.

Attached: 98263E36-E6FB-4203-B36B-0C883E60C7B8.gif (2970x2400, 851K)

Watching the world turn on you people over night here in the next few years will be hot. Dating monkeys, not so much...

imagine being this new

Plus she is from a broken home and the guy who hates him and tells her to stay away dies a hero against a monster which is an amalgamation of rats which then absorb a variety of people.

Negros became niggers because africa did not develope a prison system. They were sold into slavery to the highest bidder. Then brought to USA. Niggers here all come from criminals and outcast that were kicked out of their tribe.