Listen to rap music

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/peoria-pd-man-stabbed-killed-17-year-old-because-he-doesn-t-like-rap-music
>listen to rap music
>get throat slit by white supremacist
this is fucked up.....
and the media is twisting this as a mental health issue when he was obviously targeted because of his skin.

WAKE UP WHITE PRIVILEGE IS REAL

Attached: 4F789024-4AA4-4F18-9384-7B1789AAAD1E.jpg (800x440, 38K)

it really be like this. black people were never free and can never be safe............

Attached: 2AA39F96-7263-4073-B8FA-69696C84D0A8.jpg (640x684, 221K)

Niggers are sub-Animals, they all deserve to be executed. Fuck off leaf, god Canadians are pathetic.

very uncanadian of you.

Valid reason desu. Hopefully they let him off with a full pension.

Attached: BK.jpg (140x139, 11K)

Who listening to the new Lizzo tho?

He's pretty cute. Would get more points if he had all his hair and lifted his chin a bit. I support this man.

maybe the nigger should have turned down the music ehh?

Sorry.

>rap
>music

Hearing rap instantly reminds me that the USA is a cesspool that has forsaken art and God and our founding ideals. It makes me feel murderous

what about rap music contradicts the founding ideals of your nation?

Based.

Rap is crap and there should be social pressure used to make people avoid it.

white subhumans

thumbs high niggers die

Based really

Yo OP, let's see how white you are. Facefag urself so we can see.

based + redpilled

>ridding the world of kike promoted nigger filth

he deserves a fucking medal

Attached: jew rap scheme2.jpg (1580x2348, 930K)

why do these people pretend niggers dont do this to whites everyday?

or just wear headphones like literally every other race does

this 100%....

>get on bus after having shitty day
>have splitting headache from being on your feet for 12 hours with hardly any breaks
>now have to see on hot and smelly bus for 1 hour to get home
>nigger starts blasting music for the whole bus to hear
>areyoufuckingserious.jpg
>"nigga nigga, bitch, slang drugs, nigga nigga' blasting over and over
>little kids on the bus hear everything, innocent white mother looks mortified
> ask the nog "exuse me, could you turn that down a little bit please?'
>"fuck you white boi, sit yo ass down before i make you sit down" he says
>RAGE ENSUES

how many times has this same scenario played out over the past decade? literally blacks are the most anti social creatures on the planet.

>Listens to rap music without headphones so others in public can hear it
Wigger, nigger, white black yellow or brown, there's no way I can feel sympathy for someone like this dying.

Attached: 1234565123451234123452.jpg (720x709, 42K)

It’s not that rap music is that bad, the problem is the main stream music industry only promotes rap and pop...not other styles. That is where the problem is.

Did nothing wrong. Degenerates like rappers belong on the cross.

yes, it is that bad. There is nothing more deliberately annoying than listening to how many times a nigger can spew out "nigger/ motherfucker" in a 3 minute timeframe

Based. Any one who listens to that ddegenrate kike-produced garbage deserves to be killed.

>the man has schizophrenia and was released from jail without medication

what a shame about the rap listener though, really what a huge loss

Country music is racist

Good. All nigger lovers supporting that nigger shit, should all be gassed. Nigger culture degeneracy being pushed on the white race is meant to degenerate the white race and leads it faster to the demise of the white race.

Attached: 4L_mz4QWy0q.jpg (456x600, 61K)

Seems like a reasonable response to me. Rap music hasn't been listenable since the mid 1990s.

Was about to reply this exact same thing.
Fuck wiggers.

Good. Kill them all.

Attached: 1556059040794.webm (400x368, 404K)

>According to records, Adams has been arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon twice before, and in both incidents, the victims were stranger to Adams. Court records also show he threatened to throw a cobblestone brick at the face of a Tempe employee who asked him to get up from the curb. While in jail, he assaulted a correctional officer and served a 13-month prison sentence before he was released.

imagine letting people like that back into society

Needs to be a version of that cartoon where he can't put the gun down in front of the cop with the squiggly arms. But with headphones worn wrong.

Rap is shitty "music".

niggers

Attached: 1545297081326.png (378x357, 75K)

Nice