IKEA Fires Man for Quoting the Bible

Poland: IKEA Fires Man for Quoting the Bible – Polish Bishops Take His Side Instead of Cucking

>Polish bishops on Saturday denounced Swedish furniture giant Ikea for what they called “LGBT indoctrination” after an employee was sacked for refusing to take down a homophobic comment he posted on the firm’s internal website.

>“From the point of view of the law and above all of propriety and common sense, it is unacceptable to attack the Ikea employee who refused LGBT indoctrination in the workplace,” the bishops said in a statement.

>The worker in question, named in Polish media only as Tomasz K, was fired after writing on the internal company website that “acceptance and promotion of homosexuality and other deviations is a source of scandal”.

>The man also quoted passages from the Old Testament in the post, including “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them,” (Leviticus 20:13).

>At the time Ikea had asked workers to participate in celebrations of the International Day against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia on May 16.

youtube.com/watch?v=e68KHZ0mwlU
thelocal.se/20190707/polish-bishops-accuse-ikea-of-lgbt-indoctrination

Attached: 33941059_499413027143837_5564837229613809664_n.jpg (1080x1078, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnOYn4XVpy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a pleasant little change of pace.

Governments use corporations as vehicles to socially engineer.

>IKEA Fires Man for Quoting the Bible
misleading title.
kys.

friendly reminder.

Attached: polish_king.png (850x983, 362K)

Good

No one want to here your middle eastern larping.

Attached: npc bible.png (1050x1050, 927K)

also, get the quote right.

Leviticus 20:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

why are you anti-christian?

People should go into IKEA with stanley knives and slice every bit of furniture up. Cause the entire shop to get put into the 'damaged goods sale' section.

Fag Dibble misquote, quote in original Hebrew shit face. Go jew somewhere else

But he was fired by sweedish execs from an IKEA store in Poland. How can Poles be not welcome in Poland, and only larping to be Poles in god damn Poland?

kings james bible is heretical.

Which one isn't?
Don't you dare say ESV.

From what I heard football fans from a few local teams are planning to have a talk with the manger from sweeden that fired the guy.

IKEA is SWEDISH

Only when taken literally

wow I am pimpressed that this IKEA news reached France

>stanley knives
Are you even allowed to possess / carry one

Of course the original of the EOB in old russian, being fully divine inspired and translated by real saints,

In Poland? yes. Cracow is know as the city of knifes, because both hooligan groups in the city did not sign the hooligan disarment treaty from the early 90s.

Attached: b0c28de691c8f2fa987a2b58c4cb.jpg (760x570, 109K)

The best thing is that many people after this incident declared that they will not buy stuff from kikea, instead of businesses run by based Poles.

Attached: basedtatar.jpg (1024x739, 198K)

IKEA has been Dutch for decades now.
Reason: Next to no taxes.

Catholic pagan confirmed

Isn't gay propaganda illegal in Poland?

Based IKEA

I am ortodox.

That is Russia. In Poland you just get beaten for it, if your in the wrong place. For example last year LGBT activists tried to distrupt the holy place of all Poles, even considered holy by the ortodox, aka the Czestochowa Abby, where there is the Black Maddona icon. The LGBT people got first beaten, then stoned with light on flares, and when that was done, and their hair and banners were burned, polish police stepped in... and beat the living shit out of the LGBT people for destrupting the peace in a holy place.

How are you orthodox? I assume you're not ethnically Polish.

Good. Fuck that swedish cuckold company and fuck their overpriced mass produced flat pack trash furniture.

all eastern Poland is ortodox.

>a homophobic comment he posted on the firm’s internal website.
That's where he went wrong. Regardless of what you believe, if you work somewhere and use their services, you're bound to their rules while doing so.

Based

Why shouldn't he be? Christians are the end result of the last shitskin indoctrination of Europe.

because he gets paid to subvert culture and win souls for satan

So your name is Sasza?

Attached: 9eb4964380e1dd5dccfa1d3fa5aa3202.jpg (600x450, 47K)

Keep politics and work separate. Don't these companies realize that gay shit turns most customers off?

no wadim

Better than
>MUH ATHIESM

Not true though
Only one third of Podlasie is, Lubuskie and Podkarpacie aren't Orthodox at all
t. Białystok native

There is a large Orthodox minority in the north-eastern part of the country. But they're ethnically Polish most of the time, sometimes with Russian blood in there

He isn't talking about these

It isn't ortodox because people there were forced to catholicism in 1905, by polish terrorists. They aren't ortodox out of fear for their life.

Manager is from Sweden, what do you expect? I would totally flashmob his minecraft with box cutters like another user said

Its strange how Christians seems to be the only ones protesting degeneracy nowadays.

Good on him for taking a stance, and thank God for the based Christian poles in general.

Attached: ChristChan.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

Yeah, but he claimed all of Eastern Poland is Orthodox, while it's not. It's mostly Podlasie (precisely some of Białystok and everything to the east of the city), the other eastern regions are all Catholic.
Not that I have a problem with it at all, I went to school with many Ortho Christians and they were all good people (I'm the same guy btw)

Pic related?

Speaking of, where can I buy good quality office chair? Last one from IKEA broke after a year.
Any good polish companies dealing in office furniture? And fuck this aledrogo shit.

sounds to me like juden ikea has declared war on Poland

Close enough, fag enabler

JEWISH GOVERNMENTS USE THEIR SYNDICATE FRONT CORPS AS TOOLS OF FILTH AND GENOCIDE

Lol well said

Who cares, both man-made cults.

Christians are degenerate themselves what are you talking about.

How hard is it to immigrate to Poland?

youtube.com/watch?v=UnOYn4XVpy4

When did it become a thing that companies ask their employees to publicly virtue signal for political causes?
Where's the work-life balance there?
And most of all it's cheap and hypocritical to virtue signal for gays today. In the days of the Stonewall riots this might have been different, but I doubt that any company had the balls to support the gays then.
It's all so tiresome...

Shut the fuck up memeflaggot nigger

>Ikea fires raging christcuck who can't keep his opinions that can cause a massive shitstorm to the company

Attached: Christianleader.jpg (230x219, 8K)

was he a jew?

the polish government is going to rape his ass

testing

POLAND YES

Attached: 1686.jpg (3508x2480, 3.95M)

cause he's a kike?lol

Everyone, look at this post.
This is how you spot a Jewish shill.

KJV is fine. Anything that came after is heretical

> Protestant bible
>"fine"

Mentally ill individual lol