In Amsterdam, another day another dead body

On 4th of July, a Bulgarian with prior convictions for violent crimes that goes by the name of Glen Stebadorich fatally stabs a well known drug dealer from the Dutch Antilles in broad daylight.

"Victim" died in the hospital later, killer was captured by the police later that day.

Video: bitchute.com/embed/uHyG0w4RRqk5/

News link (in Dutch): geenstijl.nl/5148455/video-dodelijke-steekpartij-warmoesstraat-amsterdam-op-klaarlichte-dag/

Attached: 682ff99795_Screen_Shot_2019-07-06_at_13.27.59.png (600x380, 339K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Amsterdam602/status/1147435843377913857
youtube.com/watch?v=_OFme5AiuiM
youtube.com/watch?v=x6oYx8-XUto
youtube.com/watch?v=bSYpeXICsX8
at5.nl/artikelen/194906/de-straten-in-kruitberg-als-ik-naar-lutjebroek-verhuis-moet-ik-me-ook-aanpassen
youtube.com/watch?v=7EbsulfO5XQ
twitter.com/oakentersagain/status/1148165315181916160
elblogdelnarco.com/2014/08/11/lista-de-videos-de-ejecuciones-interrogatorios-y-balaceras/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another day in Europe. Balkanisation when?

Twitter video with a bit better resolution:
twitter.com/Amsterdam602/status/1147435843377913857

based

>Stebadorich
Sounds Serbo-Croatian

>Glen Stebadorich
very Bulgarian name indeed

Attached: 1557603211847.png (1254x786, 294K)

Give that man a medal for giving a darkie a sharp-edged deportation order which the Dutch courts are powerless to revoke.

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 39K)

>the NPC and the Jew shutting it down at the end
Sometimes it's hard to believe what I see.

>nigger
>drug dealer
What a surprise

>Bulgarian stabs nigger to death
Multiculturalism truly is a strength

Nearly all of them are in Amsterdam.

be Dutch
get Rubbed
what a Treat

>White man stabs black drug dealer who’s probably caused the drug overdose of numerous Europeans

Why are the police arresting him instead of giving him a Job offer?

rotterdam is less then 50 percent white already and going down fast like most urban areas

this is like a haiku for retards

Give the man a medal and a stable of whores.

No it doesn't.

Attached: large.jpg (450x675, 62K)

I've not been to Rotterdam, but I have been to Amsterdam many times. If you exclude the tourists, Amsterdam is extremely fucked. Rotterdam even more so. I've been confronted by Somalians demanding cigarettes and money more than once.

Glen Stabadorich

> Bulgarian

Attached: bulgarian.jpg (925x583, 180K)

Absolutely based Bulgaria.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OFme5AiuiM
youtube.com/watch?v=x6oYx8-XUto
youtube.com/watch?v=bSYpeXICsX8

at5.nl/artikelen/194906/de-straten-in-kruitberg-als-ik-naar-lutjebroek-verhuis-moet-ik-me-ook-aanpassen

Damn, why? Did he do it for vigillante justice or a personal vendetta something?

>stupid nigger tries to get past the based Bulgarian
>not turning 360 degrees and running away

he deserved it

another kerwin bites the dust

and why should I care?

Yo die swa heeft lootje geleg swa.hehe!

Attached: 2689517-1.jpg (1200x800, 348K)

Attached: 5e2p.jpg (554x439, 29K)

well done lad

ahaahahah right? coould have walked away with a cut arm but the nigger ego will take them to their death every time

>drug dealer dies
who cares

Niggers are not used to whites fighting back. Probably even after getting shanked he thought he could beat the "whiteboi".

Immigrants from Europe are truly doing the jobs we won’t do... deporting niggers

Based Bulgar

Criminals killing criminals. Not complaining.

If a dude ever pulls a knife on me I'm running fast and far in the opposite direction. Fuck that shit. Dying so trivially.

They were both unwanted filthy criminals, you idiot.

Old news.

This

Immediate 360 and walk away

Niggers have a huge ego when it comes to being violent, they really don't know when to back down which is why you see a nigger get knocked the fuck out all the time by someone with at least a small bit of training/experience. It's also why niggers have such high nigger on nigger crime, they see another nigger with a gun they walk toward it rather than running or begging for their fucking lives like a white boy would do.

The bulgar did more for your country than you ever did Colgate faggot

>Prior convictions for violent crimes

Complete tras...

>Fatally stabs a well known drug dealer.

Debt to society paid in full!
Nothing of value was lost!

>rooting for a Bulgarian

That's like rooting for a chimp that killed another chimp that has a different colored fur.

They released the identity because he is white

Serbia plz, go get rekt by Kosovo again

That Bulgar is getting an honorary pass into Dutch Valhalla while your ancestors look down upon you in shame.

Attached: Frans Hals (?-1666) Meeting of the Officers and Sergeants of the Calivermen Civic Guard - Oil on Can (2303x1382, 1.87M)

BTW, seeing this video, I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good alternative to watchpeopledie (I know redditfag, blah blah), I miss watching videos like this without having to go to fucking sites with people cutting dicks off and eating their own shit.

Nigger drug peddler dies in the street.
Who gives a fuck?

Yeah filling another prison cell costing the state €100.000 a year. You realize the nigger had a Dutch passport by default, right?

As if it wasn't a filthy gyppo.

fuck these kike enablers splitting our country from germany

>killer has white skin
>suddenly they have clear HD footage and it's shown around, not taken down

It is kind of fitting that it was a stabbing, that's all your smelly assholes are capable of.

Attached: bulgared.webm (320x180, 2.34M)

Attached: comment_gueBFnn5gtGhLgcyk6JZK91J5aLmjh1J.gif (425x575, 184K)

to be honest, people are so unaware how dangerous a knife is.
youtube.com/watch?v=7EbsulfO5XQ

>Glen Stebadorich
>Bulgarian
Pick one ffs.
If that's his real name, the chance that man never set foot in Bulgaria is 99%.

twitter.com/oakentersagain/status/1148165315181916160

bump

That's how you make a society better - a Slav kills a Blehg and goes to jail for life.

nice grip the other one seems to be slashing like a faggot. always dagger

>Glen
>Stebadorich
>Bulgarian
just like those asians in the uk or those young youths

That's normal. You can't go out in Rotterdam or Amsterdam without niggers asking you for cigarettes or money. But don't ever give in, because once there's blood in the water you'll never get rid of them. Just keep on walking and growl "sorry, no money, no cigarettes" at them and they'll fuck off on to the next guy.

i remember seeing a webm in a china thread here where one chink stabs another in the chest at a restaurant
got him right in the heart because within a couple seconds there was a huge bloodstain on the guy’s shirt, probably 10cm+ in diameter and the guy collapsed maybe 10 seconds later

Absolutely based, the fire rises!

Attached: Barbarian.jpg (711x642, 59K)

nah, it´s asian, like yours

Attached: Cigani.jpg (430x246, 31K)

looks white to me

Attached: ee612e0ade_Glen.png (600x656, 227K)

How about just 'no', scared tranny?

;)

The black dude was riding his bike in a no bike area, and he was known by those in the area to be a nig drug dealer...the white guy told him off and the nig parked his bike to fight and paid the toll of the knife

kek

His head is the size of a tennis ball.

Attached: 1560537870505.jpg (260x287, 18K)

Because they might not hear you correctly and keep following you. You need a few words to tell them off.

Looks more like the Bulgarian was involved in drug crime himself and had personal beef with the nigger. Most Bulgarians in this country are criminals, and this one looks like a criminal, from the all-black clothes to the low forehead.

GleB Stebadorich is a russian name. Still way too far from anything bulgarian.

My go-to website is BestGore.com...it has videos of some nut performing self-mutilation from time to time but it's for gore purposes only.

Also elblogdelnarco.com has the most complete list of Mexican drug war executions in the "LISTA DE VÍDEOS" section...bottom-of-the-barrel nasty stuff...i don't watch those videos anymore.

>someone stabbed a nigger to death...

mfw

Attached: clapping.gif (640x360, 2.4M)

>into Dutch Valhalla
why? something tells me he's not into BLACKED.com

he is probably a drug user himself and this is related to one of them jewing the other on some drug related business

Blog Del Narco for a decent catalog of executions.
CAUTION THO. These shit is 100% real gore.
elblogdelnarco.com/2014/08/11/lista-de-videos-de-ejecuciones-interrogatorios-y-balaceras/

Attached: slenderman.png (601x336, 135K)

just another day in the lovely city of Amsterdamned!

yeah...does some nasty internal injuries. Between a standard 9mm bullet and a medium sized knife i would choose the bullet

Yep, six months worth of "raysis" news stories then, minute of silence and many, many candle light vigils.
The dead dindu nigger will have his 40 family members imported from whichever third world shithole shat this nigger out and their children living in dutch luxury for the rest of their lives.

Attached: looneycoon.jpg (300x227, 14K)

Yeah, that's what half the murders in this country are about. A dispute between drug dealers here, a rip deal there, and the shitmonkeys are shooting each other in broad daylight again.

Attached: lahey.jpg (798x420, 35K)

Hahahaha that idiot looks weird as fuck.

He looks like a skinny version of an Ogre from Everquest.

Attached: 2019-07-08-124533.png (390x449, 233K)

>being this much of a cuck nigger lover

Yet another proof that chinks ain't people. Dude is being stabbed and everyone are minding their own business.
Soulless chinks!

Attached: 1549491070327.jpg (640x640, 38K)

They already live here, no doubt. There are 300,000 people living in the former Netherlands Antilles, and 155,000 living in the Netherlands. That's a third of their population living here already, and almost all of them are criminals or welfare queens with six kids by five different fathers.

Hahaha that fuck is really anorexic or something and what's up with the pants :')!!!!!

Attached: BULGARED.png (601x336, 148K)

Hahahahaha

Fix the pants

Read . That's the attitude most people have - why risk your own life to stop some drug-addled Slav from killing a drug-addled nigger?

rarely see eq references..
i will not reinstall the game
i will not reinstall the game
fuck it here i go.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (500x318, 496K)

good, fuck that dead nigger

Again. That Bulgarian did a lot for you.

If I have to go outside without my wife protecting me, I always dress up like a hobo. It's really dangerous. I'm not even a smoker but last time a nigger asked me for a cigarette and I told him I don't smoke. Next thing you know I was standing in the store buying him a pack of cigarettes. 1488 anons.

Attached: aD12b7K_460s.jpg (460x345, 24K)

If those criminals have dark tone skins, they are criminals also in Bulgaria, but we call them gypsies.
They look the same like your fellow dutchman Ahmed , but their women don't wear burkas.