DISNEY CHIMPOUT GENERAL /dcg/ - Patronage Edition

previous thread alright so the previous thread is getting archived soon and we're no closer to electing /our guy/ so what we need to decide is: who was in the wrong here?

our contenders are: fatso (pink dot), wheelchir mom/daughter duo (yellow), braplord and braphog (purple and cyan, respectively) and big guy and shaniqua (green, red)

in my opinion, fatso on the right (pink dot), along with braplord and shaniqua were in the wrong. they escalated the situation and made a total mess out of the event. shaniqua ended up inciting big guy into attacking her for no apparent reason (although there was some noise being made regarding money)

streamable.com/hp0rg for the video

who was in the wrong?

Attached: 1562592806265.png (1378x906, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaHxWVJjAPY
streamable.com/hp0rg
fox13now.com/2019/07/08/caught-on-video-fight-breaks-out-at-disneyland-as-children-look-on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post nog fight videos

>who was in the wrong?
disney corp. for promoting sex to children.

That's all the hype for the new ariel

i thought there wasnt such a thing as a legal person for corporations in america. or maybe its the opposite?

beautiful chokehold to contain big guy

Attached: keked.png (501x418, 519K)

The way he cranked his right elbow toward the floor, makes me think he knows BJJ.

At least they were all in the same family, and they didnt involve strangers.

Underrated post

Fucking this.

Attached: 1562550562786m.jpg (1024x749, 142K)

Same family but i sure bet they all have different surnames.

Why would you intervene in a chimpening? What do you gain from protecting Shoneesha from Dwayne?

Ouch, sometimes the truth really hurts

That's the defining feature of a corporation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaHxWVJjAPY

>my uncle still wonders to this day why I have no desire to visit Disney World despite the fact he's a passfag

Shouldn't even need to get into the fact Disney promotes the infantilizing of American society and mindless consumerism.

Attached: nathan bedford forrest memorial garden walt disney.jpg (500x310, 61K)

Based and fredpilled

Also the only correct answer is that they're all in the wrong, because they're niggers and don't deserve to live.

Attached: nigger mickey.png (1349x1346, 215K)

It's just the African way of expressing themselves in an environment that is too clean and too happy. They must degrade it. The women being voluntary subjects. As the fat one knew she had it coming for that regard. It would be like being dropped in central Compton and being asked not to use your Google maps or phones, it is breaking through the societal fabric, and as the late Tupac mused 'the only time they notice a n***** is when they shoot'. Violence in their export. They thought they were doing us a favor by demolishing themselves in front of us.

bitch move let the nigga fight it out youknowimsayin' real shit off top ya better bust that if you gon' pull that

Can't understand a single word in this video. Are they even speaking english?

Damn that's top notch entertainment, I knew Disney was progressive but not like this.

Attached: 1549304957358.jpg (404x430, 67K)

Also this

They might even drag you into it

>watching lifelong relationships become ruined and heads being bashed in and giving injuries lasting until death is dinner entertainment

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1281x721, 551K)

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NO CAMERAS
>I'M GOIN TO JAIL TONIGHT
Zero regard for their own children, no respect to other park goers, only focused on hitting/screaming/killing.
It's embarrassing.
Took to long for someone to intervene. Some cholo had to choke banana joe out before park security even showed up.
And there is no right and wrong in this. They're fucking adults in a family theme park. They SHOULD have self control but their don't because they're brainlet niggers.

Imagine being a security guard at a theme park. Now imagine being that guard having to choke out crazy nigs on a hot day. All for maybe 15-20 bucks an hour.

Attached: 1555364930005.jpg (437x431, 24K)

>Took to long for someone to intervene
He called it in.

Attached: callingitin.jpg (496x505, 87K)

dis is dat real life shit my dawg, law of the jungle let the biggest cat win ain't no mofuckin' games up in this bitch you 'eerd, nigga ain't gon give shit bout that camera in his face only surivival matters in dat moment that hoe talkin' shit be payin' fo dat shit real talk

They're not fighting. They're just filming a scene for the new Lil Mermaid

Attached: littlemermaid.jpg (499x499, 41K)

It wasn't security it was a park goer who had enough and saw Bojangle was going full chimp mode.
He was ready to leave after that despite talking shit.

imagine getting mad for being paid to choke niggers

>streamable.com/hp0rg

Amazing video!

You maka asian girl sadu :C

Attached: sadu.png (154x226, 59K)

now why would someone want to let niggers into the happiest place on earth?

is he scarred for life? just look at his face, he looks completely destroyed

Niggers never have any regard for those around them. They're violent, stupid, and have no impulse control whatsoever. They do not deserve a place in our society.

ay my nigga let a nigga have sum of dat happyness too my nigga

pretty sure that is a woman

Niggers
ruin
E V E R Y T H I N G

No, this is a modern American dialect.

Lmao fuckin niggers never fail to set a new low.

No one is in the wrong, they are doing the Lord's work redpilling normies

fighting in the magical place of coontown

>streamable.com/hp0rg

In the first thread - it was made out that this involved white people. It does not so who cares if one sheboon attacks the other sheboon and large chimp gets in the way. There is no damage here - those black "women" can really take a punch.

Sorta feel sorry for the kids but they're black and probably see this at home on a daily basis.

Therefore who the fuck cares?

Oh, poor girl. Papa should take her to Seaworld instead.

Attached: you're coming with me.webm (800x600, 2.81M)

the video didn't show him being arrested so what happened to him? he did say he was ready to go to jail tonight.

>GET MY BABY!
>Roles baby in the general direction of complete strangers so you can fight
She's lucky most pedos don't like nigger babies or that bastard would be gonzo.

At this point, we need someone more radical than Hitler.

Attached: dr william luther pierce.jpg (381x602, 67K)

Whitey choked him out.

So it took like ten minutes for security to get there? And look at the quality of security. Disney could not stop a terrorist attack in their park PERIOD. Very enlightening....

Never intervene in these situations, just chant "worldstar" and record

It's so sad that these mongrels live among us.

Attached: .jpg (1242x808, 120K)

You're right, for some reason I thought it was a guard. Lol that makes this even better.

pretty racist of this person calling the police, don't they know they're just celebrating in their own way at the happiest place on earth

You just need bigger camps and a lot more ovens.

Attached: laughing kitty.jpg (1280x1024, 214K)

>wasting your time on camps and ovens

The infestation has spread too far and wide.

It can only be stopped with radiation.

Attached: honor-armegeddon-awd-839x1024.png (839x1024, 522K)

This
Disneyland bumfights when?

You can hear a white lady behind the camera making a call to police as well

Heh

Attached: point-counterpoint-420x315.jpg (420x315, 13K)

Expecting animals not to act like animals :o)

He is ok.
He is a battle-hardened American.
He carries the girth on his boyish frame with great balance.
Just another day in the great, seething melting pot of the New Atlantis.

Please God just take me

Attached: 1538534538110.jpg (968x928, 250K)

there is 2000 thread since yesterday about a bunch of morbidly obese nigger fighting eachothers in jewlands
they don't want you to focus on Epstein

>dat angry nigga in da red
I'll bet you anything this nigga was raised without a father.

Even a stray dog knows not to avoid humans humans and get in their space.

>outside
>"get fuck out my house"

Attached: $AB.gif (267x199, 417K)

how is this real, i mean this picture is mindblowing and soiweeb in the yellow calling for backup is just the icing on the goofy cake. what a timeline we've skipped to. this video is a big blow to the moral of a certain group of people in america and redpillz for others

Looks like those bonobo apes documentary when they randomly start fighting each other

You know what got me the most?
Seeing this shit going on with the happy Disney music playing in the background...lost it.
Walt Disney is spinning in his cryogenic vault.

Disneyland...the happiest place on Earth...
...until niggers...

Attached: Disney1960s.jpg (640x585, 134K)

>Asian rescues child
I thought they were supposed to sit back and do nothing

Honestly? That's the future white people deserve.

Attached: disneyland-sleeping-beauty-castle-grand-opening-1955-color-picture.png (1198x1092, 1.95M)

I was waiting for the happiest taser on earth but was sadly disappointed.

The Gorilla Channel

I've actually questioned in my mind as to whether this was scripted or not.
A lot of things in America are not quite what they seem.

Man this just makes me depressed

The sad thing about this is that Disney originally created Disneyland because he wanted a carnival without the notorious carnys. Something a family could enjoy.
You don't need carnys when you let niggers in.

The future looked so hopeful.

>black children internalizing this violence as normal
this is ypipos fault

My sides!!!

>these are the people calling europeans not white on Jow Forums

MAGA

Attached: 1558708129698.jpg (255x258, 19K)

yeah I was under the impression they had pretty good security, this is a major area with a ton of foot traffic and they had no one there?

cheap fucks

being in a tense situation makes lots of people say and do fucking retarded shit. it's my favorite part of these videos

Attached: Snapchat-2084666092.jpg (280x142, 5K)

>when the dab hits you

Wheres the rest of the video? Why did they let the big nig in red up after they had him subdued? They should of kept him down until they had handcuff ready?

And does any video before this point exist? I wanna know what started the whole thing

And on a serious note, I ate an entire large pizza and calzone yesterday and now i am constipated with stomach cramps. Should i take a stool softener to help me pass it? Fuck it hurts

because BLACK BULLS are stronger than wimpy wh*Teoid soibois

Based jive talkin pole

Imagine a Disneyland without niggers...

Attached: Dizzyland.jpg (736x469, 99K)

Welch's grape juice.
Rips through everything in bout an hour.

She's a future queen bee obviously. Workers will die for their queen.

Attached: QueenBee-no-shadow.png (1535x2125, 688K)

>2:48
>Three wh*Teoids must overpower one BLACK BULL

the happiest place on earth

Will try this

Im kinda afriad to eat or drink anything since my stomach is cramping so much

Disgusting! That seal was really out of line.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (575x527, 51K)

They all refused to cooperate with police. No snitchin' bitch. fox13now.com/2019/07/08/caught-on-video-fight-breaks-out-at-disneyland-as-children-look-on/

I have no doubt there will be an accusation of Racism and unjustified restraint of the alpha ape.
This will be explained to be the fault of white people.

"i didn't know there was a zoo in disneyrand"

Looks like a typical day at six flags. This is proof Disney needs to raise ticket costs.

you can get paid to beat niggers?

and here i do it for free