Is Bill Clinton (and Hillary Clinton) sacrificed by Democrats in order to nail Trump

I have this conspiracy theory.
Democrats decided that Bill and Hillary are useless to them at this point.
So they will sacrifice them (via Epstein) and all the records that he has on Bill and Donald so they eventually can nail Trump and fuck Clintons as a collateral damage.
Like in a chess game.
Is that possible?

Attached: C T.jpg (775x768, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4aRdPQAVBEs
c-span.org/video/?c4774004/sen-sasse-questions-william-barr-epstein-case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

There's nothing to nail trump.

Trump wouldn't have made it as far as he did if people had dirt on him. He's already be sunk.

Lmao are you really trying to star such a weak theory?
You know that mother fucker epstein is only going to jail now because Trump is in office. All these arrests would have never happened if it weren't for him.
Remember when Hillary cried and said "if that fucker wins we'll all be hanging!"
Lmao

Teflon Don !

this thread again

Attached: paco.png (472x458, 316K)

That's not much of a theory. A chess game reference? Never seen that before.

No, nigger. Protecting Clinton's legacy is a thousand times more important to them than taking out an extremely ineffective kike shill president who almost defied their wishes a couple of times.

hmmm

Attached: r.chandler.jpg (675x1200, 49K)

What if Epstein (and others) present new info putting Trump in a very bad situation.
Who is behind arrest of Epstein and who gave the authorization for it.

Attached: trumpepstein.jpg (800x940, 747K)

>Protecting Clinton's legacy is a thousand times more important
Isn't winning 2020 elections much more important for them than couple of old walking useless at this point corpses.

not sure but at Barr's confirmation hearing, a republican senator asked if he would re look at this case to see if something could be done and Barr said yes

I swear you need to show your flag.
No, that wont happen.
You're just daydreaming trump will go dow. If anything Bill Clinton will be arrested next.

Attached: 1554593527442.png (610x613, 107K)

and then epstein stepped on american soil again after barr was appointed. whoops

shitty video but this is it

youtube.com/watch?v=4aRdPQAVBEs

>if i'm confirmed i'll make sure your questions are answered on this case

No. It is retarded for multiple reasons, the most obvious one being that Trump is the one in charge of the Federal government and the DOJ.

Trump is a pedophile and he violently raped a 13yo girl on Epstein Island

Retard

Are they relevant enough to be volunteered as tribute? I bet they find a way to involve sleepy Joe. That way, they throw someone relevant on the pyre and clear the way for a kamala nomination.

Attached: IMG_20190705_150623.jpg (1400x781, 95K)

The Pentagram and the Central Israeli Agency, want all king jews to fuck off back to Israel, because the Neocons are going to start ww3. Iran already has nukes and will use it on Jizrael.

The Epstein case makes all the rats scurrying back to home.

There's no way, unless they put in a double
The Clintons know far too much to risk turning on them

Burger, use a proper link.
c-span.org/video/?c4774004/sen-sasse-questions-william-barr-epstein-case

They are all falling for the bait once again.
They are so stupid, I don't believe it.

>The Clintons know far too much to risk turning on them
What if they (the other Democrats) silence Bill and Hillary same as they silenced others in the past?

btw. re: Barr
Pic related.
They are fucked.
They are all fucked.

Attached: 2019-05-31 Everyone dies.png (1200x1200, 619K)

>Burger, use a proper link.
thanks

in his confirmation hearing he also said, "i'm at a point in my life where i can do the right thing and not worry about the consequences"

I'm no apologist for trump, but there isn't evidence that trump ever went to the island

>but there isn't evidence that trump ever went to the island
Now being arrested Epstein might provide it. Will be interesting to see if he will start to sing.

You're half right:
>Democrats decided that Bill and Hillary are useless to them at this point.

But as user points out in >There's nothing to nail trump.
>Trump wouldn't have made it as far as he did if people had dirt on him. He's already be sunk.

They've been trying to sink trump since he secured the nomination in spring 2016. That's three years of every resister, every so-called journalist shill in the world, plus all the glow fags in the three-letter orgs, and every other fucking Trump hater, trying to nail him. If there was anything, anything at all, that was real and damaging it would have come out years ago. Instead, Trump stands as the single most vetted public man in history and easily the most ethically clean politician in modern times.

Attached: 1535733371020.jpg (2072x3108, 913K)

No. Bill and Hillary still have the info from those 900+ full FBI dossiers on important people they illegally took in the 90s. They can't be "sacrificed" as any kind of fire break. You're also spreading or falling for the lie that they have "something" on Trump, when if they did they would have used it in 2016.
Boring and stupid.