THE ETERNAL BOOMER

How do we help boomers "along", Jow Forums?

thesun.co.uk/news/9458762/royal-caribbean-cruise-tragedy-toddler-dead/

Attached: boomers.jpg (1237x998, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/9458762/royal-caribbean-cruise-tragedy-toddler-dead/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

put them in homes with a high mortality rate.

>'but i don't want to do my homework, dad!'
fuck off, zoomer.
get a job.

lol hey pops thx for slaughtering your progeny

late 30s here

Cruise Ships are like Magnets for the Stinking Boomers

Imagine the Smell at the Morning Buffet

Attached: 1468618615178.jpg (268x284, 17K)

your generation had fucking everything served to you on a silver platter and you RUINED the world
I want you all to be gassed
fuck you

>your generation
nope.
that was our parents.
we got handed nothing but political correctness during the 90s.
sorry, but your hate is misplaced, dumbass.

>baby slipped from his arms
>literally holding your child near the railing
The fuck is wrong with people

Attached: 1560966056055.jpg (370x368, 31K)

>The grandfather has been named as Salvatorre Anello, according to ABC.
some variation of spic

Thanks, you just ruined my night with this story

maybe it was black.

Man, christmas is going to be awwwwwkward this year.....

>thesun.co.uk/news/9458762/royal-caribbean-cruise-tragedy-toddler-dead/

no refunds and no vouchers for this. it was their own fault.

25 here only very few products to have had an improvment in cpi in the last 30 years and example of this is the very first cars which we a purely a luxury in 1903 were 800 bucks thats the equivalent of 18k in 2019 when most cars start at mid 20k price range and you cant go to work without a car now. the only shit thats gone down is shit like tvs and bananas. phones vacuums refrigerators your home has gone up in price relative to what the average person owns. Its more like big companies bought out mom and pop stores and set what ever price they thought they could get charge. people pay a grand for a iphone. the first trillion dollar company.

that's just sad man

Attached: 1530130305753.jpg (1181x1770, 2.91M)

>indiana
Please tell me it was a spic

I get heart palpitations just carrying my 11 month old up and down the stairs in my house how can these idiots do shit like this without even thinking.

>Retard bred.
>Retard has grandkid
Nature, uh, finds a way.

imagine spending all the time and effort to rear your child and after a long time you have a grandchild. which this Boomer then recklessly dangled out of a window.

wonder if he has any other kids and if any of them will be able to produce another grandchild.

Boomers truly deserve to be left at the mercy of the 3rd world animals they've been enabling their entire fucking life.
Kill boomers, torture boomers, they can NEVER suffer enough for their crimes on humanity.

Attached: Boomers.png (968x634, 307K)

I understand what you're saying but a baby drowned and that's my image of hell

the infant did not drown, it fell onto concrete.

splat.

Went from fucking kids future in the ass to straight up killing them.

>"At one point, one of her grandparents... in an act of games, exposes the girl to the void and falls out of his hands."

was the granddad white and the grandchild a mutt? if so, based boomer

Boomers ignore reality. They laugh at safety standards and nutrition facts.
They think America was better because back in the day no one wore seat belts.

>exposes the girl to the void

Attached: 1562429993599.jpg (400x600, 74K)

river styx ferryman is a boomer throwing white children in the water

>river styx ferryman is a boomer throwing white children in the water
Kek. An image of the ferryman came to mind but instead of 2 coins he asks for you to top up your pension contributions

Almost all food products have dropped in relative price. All technology has dropped massively. Pawn shops are going out of business because the physical things people own are cheap and not worth shit. They are being replaced by payday and title loan places, since the only thing people own with value is their automobiles and their labor.

You are exaggerating how bad things are for consumers. If you are going to compare the cheapest car from 1903 you need to compare the cheapest car in 2019. A Chevy spark has an MSRP under $14,000. The dealership near me has a Mitsubishi Mirage at $9,990. These cars have more metal and technology too.

Stuff has never been cheaper. It's the fields where government has intervened where costs have ballooned. (Medical, housing, education)

>watch the video
>there is no video

Attached: 1512343336638.gif (216x150, 1.98M)

>boomer
>having a toddler
They either stole it, are the granparents or simply NOT BOOMERS.
Dafuq, millenials have toddlers rn

I know it’s fun to laugh at boomers, but that shit’s just sad. No jokes from me.

It was their daughter's fucking baby and fucking grand daddy dropped the baby 11 floors only to be splattered like a fucking little melon all over the concrete docking floor!

Who's kids were growing up in the 90s? Thats right the boomer's children. Its your fault for not beating your kids enough.

If anything the cruise liner should fine and ban these people for destroying hundreds of others vacations

Replay of Michele Jackson holding the kid OVER the balcony.
Replay of dumb ass Australian Krikey ( forget his name) holding his kid over a LIVE Crocodile .