Trump BTFO

Nude Photos of Underage Girls Seized From Epstein Mansion, Prosecutors Say nyti.ms/2Xuzp4R
This is the close personal friend of the president people wake up! This was the real pizza gate

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-094913.png (1334x2048, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

state.gov/trafficking-in-persons-report/
washingtonexaminer.com/news/nancy-pelosis-daughter-quite-likely-some-of-our-faves-are-implicated-in-epstein-case?_amp=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is he smiling? will he be set free again?

>close personal friend of the president
proof?

Drumpftf is dun

He literally cannot make another face

Fuckin hell

Attached: 1561408479178.jpg (251x242, 8K)

>this will finally destroy trump!
You fucks never learn.

Attached: 1562564797809.png (1145x1200, 1.57M)

Yes, of the president Bill Clinton (who hung out with him at pedo Island) and Barack Obama (who hosted him at the white house).

Jow Forums is always right. Autists on here have been talking about this since 2016.

We know Trump was a pedophile, every republicturd voted for him knowing his fucked his daughters when they were 8 y.o Republictrash are the stain on this great nation and they need to purge. I hope you losers wake up from the hive mind and delusions and vote what is right the party that is really trying to make America great. Remember replubicshits are pedophiles and corrupt to hell they love to use mind tricks to try and make their opposing party look like villians this is onr big fiasco and you idiots are swimming in Trump giant turd. Wake up gaylords.

Poor, Shareblue. Remember to season all SB posts liberally with herbs.

And Trump, who was a democrat playboy until he decided to get votes from the redneck Jewsus Kike worshippers.

That she just when you noticed. We were on this since before the Wikileaks dump gave the pondesta email cache
Obligatory: lurk moar

MUH DRUMPF!!!

They Are ALL satanic child killers.... I believe Trump is trying to defeat this shit though. Just because you grew up watching this shit doesnt mean you are one of them.... He said Epstein likes his girls young. No one EVER said that shit about The POTUS.... The podestas clintons all those spirit cooker motherfuckers kill children in ritual sacrifice

ALI WATKINS?!?!?!?!?!?! THE CHICK THAT SLEPT WITH MARK WARNER'S HEAD OF SECURITY?

>the president
That title is still valid - even after leaving office they still hold the title of "Mr. President" ... but Bill Clinton isn't exactly known for being conservative in the face of sexual desires.

*former president :^)

>This is the close personal friend of the president
Bill Clinton? Yeah, we know.

but muh pizzagate :(

Attached: LockHimUp.png (600x600, 555K)

Trump may have banged young chicks but I highly doubt he's a pedophile... Now Hillary Podestas Bill Alefantis on the other hand.....

Seems like a good reason to get everyone to hate POTUS.... Also... Have any of you idiots even read the framework that is outlined in the 2019 TIP report about worldwide human trafficking?

These satanic faggot pedos HATE POTUS..... I think we know why.

This stuff is HUGE. BIG LEAGUE STUFF IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CHILD KILLERS LIKE HILLARY HANGS OUT WITH.

Clinton's going to hang and nothing you can do to stop it.

THESE HIPS DONT LIE

Lol take your meds shareblue.

Apparently that is now memory holed and she still writes for the Times. Funny.

TRAFFICKING HUMANS IS A BILLION DOLLAR INDUSTRY....

TRUMP IS FIGHTING AGAINST IT....

FUCK ALL YOU NAYSAYERS....

TRUMP 2020 HANDS DOWN

FUCK SATAN AND LUCIFER

He might figure that he'll somehow end up getting out of this because of who he is.

No he isnt.

Attached: 1561897440067.jpg (937x623, 168K)

Epstein is the start of the RICO case.

And yet Democrats can't pin anything on him after 3 years of desperatly looking for anything

THUMBS UP

Obviously. Thats why Pelosi- mini me ( the daughter) was already making excuses for Democrat "FRIENDS" caught.

& the fag didn't share that's his crime, also Op's a fag

DING DING DING DING

>"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."

>Ali Watkins
She's the one who slept with the Wolfe guy who leaked DC stuff

It's pedoface. Look at Weiner.

He was close friends with bill clinton

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS TIME IS UP.

ALL DEM FRONTRUNNERS ARE SCUM TOO

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.

ALL THE LOST HAVE HAD THEIR SPIRITS COOKED... AND STIRRED.

SPELLBOUND BY THE DEVIL.

WE NEED TO TEAR DOWN THE SATANIC STATUES THAT HAVE BEEN ERECTED IN THE USA AS OF LATE.

THIS SHIT HAS GOTTA STOP.

NO JOKE.

>Taking shills word as law

Attached: 1559356528110.jpg (879x1039, 407K)

Touche

Intel gathering of counter arguments, sage and hide all shill threads.

Attached: Trump psycha.gif (500x500, 1.57M)

You anti trump ppl are funny. Its because of trump this guy is arrested.

she wasn't making excuses, she was throwing them under the bus.
the dems have decided to let this one roll, because they think it'll do more damage to the republicans.

>Epstein is a problem for TRUMP
lmao

So what.... That quote Doesn't mean shit about Trump. Maybe Epstein was a terrific guy in some respects doesnt make it right that sexually hes a shit bag.

based

its a get out of jail free jewish card having face

Honorable comment.

fuck off (((Trump)))faggot

retard

permasmug from all those years of fucking prime cunny

Yeah, he's such a friend he banned him from Mar a Lago years before he became president. He also said that before he became aware of or suspected he was doing anything illegal.

Based Nothing...... There are shithead Jews and normies.... Get a life niggertear

BOOOOOOOOOOM

Isn't this just the typical Trump style riff when they ask him what he thinks about someone?

IDGAF, but the non-stop #resist and #impeach shit isn't going to work any better than #imwithher did in 2016.

Shill suicide month?

Attached: 1556814346860.png (500x336, 62K)

anyone else notice how people with these big floppy cat lips seem to always be pedophiles?
:3

PRIME????

You are a filthy shitbag..... You oughta be fucking slagged too

Trump said that he was "great fun"!! THAT'S PROOF ENOUGH YOU BIGGOT

Yeahhhhhhhhhh

Youre a faggot for posting such a large image, also trumps fbi literally arrested this guy, and Jow Forums has been waiting for this for 3 years. You're new.

Can I FOIA these pictures?

Learn how to spell you fucking shill.

OH SNAP!

Attached: r.chandler.jpg (675x1200, 49K)

take a hike reddit moralfag

>Be Trump, be accused of sexual assault at best, and violent rape and pedophilia at the worst.
>Many accusers from different places and time periods accuse Trump of rape and sexual assault, one of these accusers is also an Epstein victim of only 13 years of age and has other women who corroborate her accusations.
>Be actually captured on camera bragging about groping women's genitals and admitting your daughter is hot and you would be fucking her if she wasn't your daughter.

>Drop in to Jow Forums in between retarded tweeting to laugh at all the weaponized autism and cultish cope while genetic throwbacks shriek about muh super secret Clinton rape conspiracy and muh rabbit hole! Watch how deep in my colon it goes! 11!!! 1 !! !1!

Attached: Trumptard breakdown.png (500x500, 99K)

Who gives a shit about your words?

No one.....

No other POTUS is combatting this filth like The Trump FAMILY.

Solid and UNBREAKABLE by the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen

rachel chandler was the official epstien island photographer. probably can link the images to her cameras

Attached: D2Nv-cmW0AEVKxK.jpg (1124x1086, 194K)

Attached: 1509287709150.gif (620x566, 455K)

:)

He's always got that "You got me!" look. As if to ask what you can do about it.

this is what a typical 14 year old girl looks like in America, fucking it for money makes you pathetic, but not a pedophile. If Epstein was white or a nigger, he would never have been victim for such a witch hunt, this is just classical antisemitism

Attached: 3780a7229942ef7aa2fbdaff73075ba5.jpg (1280x1920, 303K)

washingtonexaminer.com/news/nancy-pelosis-daughter-quite-likely-some-of-our-faves-are-implicated-in-epstein-case?_amp=true

Kike shills keep trying to call drumpf a pedo I fucking dare you. Your days are numbered. He was the only one trying to put Epstein away since 2005. You lies won't work on us. Just go ahead and die, the rupture won't forgive all that you've done, but I guess you're all just retards who get paid to write about things you have no clue about

>said the jew with lewd pics of 14 yr olds on his phone

>Facebook tier boomer meme
That's a triple yikes from me!!

He had 12 years, plenty of time to cover up literally every track he had since the last time he was caught in Florida.

wooo holy shit bro. GO out side take a walk. Relax. I don't have an opinion on whether Trump is a pedo or not, still taking in all the info. Just free your mind, don't become an emotional thinker, this isn't healthy. From one user to another, just take care of your mental health first before politics.

>Be actually captured on camera bragging about groping women's genitals
Nigger it was a fucking staged PLAYBOY VIDEO. And nice ripoff meme image; the original joke was "Describe what you like about Obama's policy without saying Bush or Hope.

Attached: virginObama.jpg (1733x2097, 2.73M)

How exactly is Trump btfo, shill?

Attached: B4A89C50-DB07-46BD-856E-5FB874585510.jpg (400x300, 21K)

>the president
president clinton, yes.

Keksimus Maximus - cope you emotionally underdeveloped piglet. Any real man would take your head

Attached: 1551569216245m.jpg (1024x682, 93K)

>1 post by this ID
Stupid fucking shills.

Attached: 7A824A1A-36CD-4B89-8E8F-5429A982B95B.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Not an argument.

An argument against your pedo hero Trump for example, would be to remind you that the guy who got Epstein off with a slap on the wrist was appointed to high political office by Trump personally. See how arguments work?

>See how arguments work?
Faggot

Attached: C2645F93-CB35-4271-8C77-D25E3117A37E.jpg (430x396, 43K)

>found nudes of underage girls at a known pedophiles house
We got drumpf this time reddit

>barred from Mar A Lago
>severed all ties
>"close personal friend"

>Why are meme flags on pol?

Much like the media's selective outrage only targeting conservatives. The (((judicial system))) seems to avoid holding Democrats and rinos accountable at all costs. It's almost like they live in a world based on self serving double standards.

Attached: 1465359384511.jpg (430x350, 70K)

All of that cope.

slide thread

Attached: sliders.png (1156x2031, 290K)

Yes I did find that bit damning, although he was referred after the main choice Trump wanted was passed over after a domestic violence issue. Yea the whole fucking swamp is like a garbage dumb that's filled with recycled filth, Trump's social circles are filled with pedos and that goes for all of politics and his admin. That's why I've become emotionally detached from politics. They all fucking new about this stuff for decades, apparently it's as common as the flu and now everyone is in CYA mode.

90% of our political class are lawyers, you think Trump looked into every case they ever dealt with when hired?

piss poor arguement share blue shill

Attached: D2ORv69VYAA8ZkP.jpg (1200x1127, 277K)

>cope

Attached: A1DE1394-6426-43AE-B0DE-D5833974BD73.gif (650x302, 3.34M)

"Trump was another club regular, but “he never touched drink or drugs. He liked looking at beautiful women, even though he was married to Ivana."

"Trump wasn’t a lot of fun — when you’re in a crowd drinking and drugging and one person isn’t, that person seems boring."

he also said that he knows him for 15 years and literally called epstein his friend. But yeah, they don't know each other.

>nude photos of 20 yo girls

what a sick fuck

Close friend of the clintons you mean

>Knowing someone implicates you in all their bad deeds
Are you fucking retarded?

Attached: C1F0477E-3851-4F92-B5F1-A77F9C061156.gif (426x272, 430K)