Hey Sisley made a new video you guys wanna tease her again? she didnt turn off comments

Hey Sisley made a new video you guys wanna tease her again? she didnt turn off comments
>heres her other video where shes being a nigger lover
youtube.com/watch?v=IHrCseIH81w&t=134s

Attached: human.jpg (750x748, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tNE_SxVZ-hc
youtu.be/oczj9-0m-cU?t=8
youtu.be/XK84SqOs7aA
youtube.com/channel/UCiRQ4EHyY_7jtjprCunk5kg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=XK84SqOs7aA
youtube.com/watch?v=gvnAjm211g8
youtube.com/watch?v=7lHPRqWeHmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And heres her new video!
>she hasnt gotten any prettier lol
youtube.com/watch?v=tNE_SxVZ-hc

Yet she seems happier than everyone on /pol

Why are you bullying some dumb girl because of how she looks?
Pretty low energy.

I know its actually rather inspirational isnt it? perplexing to say the least

Because its fun!
>did i say bully?
stop being gay come tease her!

Attached: 1562455080680.gif (244x248, 113K)

Anime really fucks people up

You're new here, so I'll level with you, homeslice. We don't fuck with people worse off than we are unless they do something to deserve it. What's she done that's got you all upset?

>We don't fuck with people worse off than we are unless they do something to deserve it.
I have a small dick, pretty sure im worse off than her so there. also look at the vid shes was RUDE Now come tease her i promise its fun lol!

Attached: laughing serval.jpg (846x900, 104K)

On your own, son.

I just feel sorry for her, someone that fucking afflicted with multiple genetic deformities is going to have some issues, I'm not gonna add to them.

you faggots better NOT think she is cute or something. fucking gross (cause shes definitely NOT!)

Attached: satania laugh.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

If that thought even crossed you're mind, you're really not kidding about being worse off than her.

Fuck sake, and now I'm making spelling mistakes. I'm out.

Fuck you user your supposed to tease her not me!

>Yet she seems happier than everyone on /pol
life is about the pursuit of happiness not just being some perpetually smiley happy retard

Id hit it

More like coping

then lets tease her lol

Attached: 1559057674634.gif (500x455, 496K)

Nah just leave it alone, less attraction=no reaction.

If any people deserve to be treated better it's people with deformities. Not some landwhale who's white father told her to stop eating ben and jerry's nigger cock.

the fuck is that thing?

Attached: spy.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Is this another case of OP posting their own video and claiming to be an user?
Likely.

>then lets tease her lol
for what purpose? to try to get her to stop making videos? she's very clearly a retarded consumerist pig that there's no getting through to.

its called a sisley (pronounced like Sicily the country). its not even a fucking person

Fuck no now tease the shit out of her lol

>Is this another case of OP posting their own video and claiming to be an user?
the girl in the video doesnt seem that clever 2bh.

why
aren't you having fun
snownigger
?

Attached: 0rkAT-RMuW0.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Youtubers frequently post their own videos here.
Remember that hairy legged chick that posted her own vids to get people to make fun of her hairy legs?
Girls do this for attention and pity, the lifeblood that runs through a woman's veins.

She knows how to record, edit and post stupid pointless vids. Which is more than you ever did with your life.
no thanks, I'm not fucking 12

Ignore this subhuman, for your health

ewwwwwwwww, what the fucking hell is that!
>Captcha is being really fucking niggery right now, holy shit

Was ist das?

oh wait i just realized, do they get views if I watch the video from Jow Forums? don't want to give this thing hate clicks

Stop bullying her for her face and actually face the retardness she's spouting.
I know she looks like a bag of fucking potatoes and should have been aborted, but you look like a bunch of fucking fuckwads not addressing her epic opinions. And oh boy is there a shitton of things to address.

She’s not, we went through all her videos already. She has terrible self esteem issues, she couldn’t even take a picture of herself as a teen without contemplating suicide. She lives in an imaginary world filled with art to cope with reality.

This is one exceptionally obvious bait.

Attached: 1562228761857.png (1384x1368, 729K)

Attached: BD8218CA-2036-4A13-AC87-EE7B23035022.jpg (900x900, 152K)

I wonder if she had tetanus or something. I admire her purity. I hope she has a good life.

Yea it’s an embedded video, it uses YouTube api and still gives views.

Mystery solved.

you need to realize eugenics are a thing, ugliness correlates directly with being a retard and thats why she says dumb shit, because her genetics are trash, ugly in mind ugly in body

youtu.be/oczj9-0m-cU?t=8

Attached: 1509267694296.jpg (567x567, 22K)

No i just don't kick people while they're down, call it a white mans failing if you like.

thanks, and fuck that shit

NYPA

>She knows how to record, edit and post stupid pointless vids. Which is more than you ever did with your life.
eh, maybe but these two videos arent even good pop culture analysis. all she has to say about the k-pop video is
>oh ah lak duh coolers!!!
which is basically what you would expect a literal retard to say. yea, good on her for having the drive and initiative to make videos about her retarded opinions but she's still a retard.

I was about to say she 's the ugliest creature I've ever seen but then you reminded me of that hellspawn, can't decide now.

Attached: 1556005437958.jpg (660x663, 228K)

Why bother bullying the genetic dead end?

I bet she gets more attention from the opposite sex than most of Jow Forums does unironically

can you be anymore obvious with the astroturfing

Attached: soul-man-1.jpg (720x453, 26K)

I'm not gonna watch her vids dude. Just looking at OPs thumbnail makes me feel physically ill.

Its fun lol

of course shes does lets tease the shit out of her!

stop being a silly cunt user look at my flag, does it look like lithuanias flag? just bully this yucky roastoid ffs. how much more hideous does it need to get?! not mention that she wants to fugg niggos

Attached: lain laughing.jpg (600x600, 78K)

>What if white rich straight men didn't rule the world
She would've been sacrificed, eaten by dogs, died of whatever is making her head look like that or even just straight up famine.

you sound like a chink, is that why you attack ugly white roasties? to cope?

Retard is retarded. Wow.

This

There are bigger fish to fry

lol imagine what goes through the tooth fairy mind when he visits her house? is he terrified or does he think hes hit the jackpot?
>she could literally pass for a puppet on sesame street lmao

its fun!

Attached: laughing orks.jpg (826x550, 53K)

>Retard is retarded. Wow.
well the guy i was responding to was acting like it was some major accomplishment that she was able to make videos and post them on youtube.

Fuck you user, I'm posting a bird.

I'm not a little 10 year old elementary school kid

>some major accomplishment that she was able to make videos and post them on youtube

for you

Dug deeper and desu decent effort for physically disabled.
youtu.be/XK84SqOs7aA

Tbh*

this the least udliset screencap i could possibly take of her and its still morbid lol

Attached: literal muppet.png (749x544, 857K)

she gonna be cute af when her teef straighten out

She makes songs too
youtube.com/channel/UCiRQ4EHyY_7jtjprCunk5kg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=XK84SqOs7aA
youtube.com/watch?v=gvnAjm211g8

that bitch should commit suicide

She needs them fixed, fuck my teeth aren't as bad as hers and I'm black

Eh this song is decent
youtube.com/watch?v=7lHPRqWeHmE

>>some major accomplishment that she was able to make videos and post them on youtube
>for you
kek

God damn summer break gets longer ever year

sage

Your lives are obviously empty my frens
Seek God and stop being cunts

Hey I like some of her songs, boi not everyone on this thread is out to get her

Based Spaniard

Does anyone know if it's a specific condition she has? It's not just the teeth her eyes also seem to sporadically look in different directions and her nose seems a bit weird as well. Was it an accident or something? Poor girl.

God you are one cringy faggot
I bet you have a tard sister

When is she selling her bath water again?

Cringe

shes was probably born in chernobyl or something lmao

its probably radioactive lmao

Attached: lmao.png (851x851, 1.24M)

Its even worse than you imagine. This never-kissed ugly donkey wants to tell us how shes into "fighting the patriarchy". I wanted to laugh but her ugliness and mental mediocrity depressed me

Attached: SmartSelect_20190704-155747_Chrome.png (1080x1212, 1.04M)

I don't even..

Attached: 1562252602073.gif (280x202, 1.95M)

Eww is that the bathwater girl?
no thanks

7/10 in USA

What is she?

poor girl. You fags shouldn't make fun of people born with disabilities.
I just hope you yuropoors have the same courtesy when it comes to people of other races with disabilities.

she's actually close to a 1/10

She's a mutt caricature come to life.
I wonder if her twat looks as messed up as her face. Wouldn't that be weird if she had immaculate holes to go along with her horrendous face?

why are you on an anime image forum?

This is what I imagine a negro-slav mix would look like.

Is that what this is?

What even is this?

Attached: 1560786121273.jpg (960x960, 30K)

Someone put a bullet in this chicks head. In Minecraft

That's no from me dawg, gonna leave her be I don't punch down/s.

a creature some beta cuck will do everything for in life

Attached: 1540780100609.jpg (813x551, 163K)

Lmao who the fuck denies that? I'm just saying you shouldn't focus on the looks in the comments sections. Youtube isn't Jow Forums, there are people who don't know shit about eugenics.

i was thinking about masturbating... then i saw this shit. thanks faggot now i just have to keep working.

um. is this cgi?

I'm positive it's fucking CGI my dude. It's the latest deepfake shit. This head doesn't even exist. I WANT OUT

Kek

She's an early 5G adopter.