What does Jow Forums think about autism

I don't think it's a coincidence that Jow Forums is probably one of the most disproportionately autistic places online.
>Less interested in normie social life
>Less responsive to normal social cues and pressures
>More interested in objects than in people
>Frequently autists are more perceptive and better at paying attention than the general population
>Genetic correlation between autistic traits and high IQ
>Autists frequently say that they don't understand the way normal people think and that their way of interpreting the world is fundamentally different.

Is it possible that autistic people are naturally immunised to groupthink to some degree and so are more likely to be redpilled than neurotypicals?

Attached: aspergers-children-nazis.jpg (846x571, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LK2t5ZzLLys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is it possible that autistic people are naturally immunised to groupthink to some degree and so are more likely to be redpilled than neurotypicals?
It strikes me as plausible. Autists are disproportionately ignorant of social convention and peer pressure in the first place so it stands to reason that they'd also be less subject to it

not an autist myself, though

You don't know the sheer amount of trannys (mtf) that have autism.

>he thinks autism is real

Being more likely to adopt socially disadvantageous views doesn't necessarily translate into always being redpilled. It means they're more likely to believe anything regardless of whether or not their peers believe in it. This includes being redpilled, but it also includes being a flaming fruit that most normal folks would avoid like the plague.

Transgenderism is still in its infancy and neurotypicals have only recently started to convert to it in significant numbers. It's entirely possible that in the future when transgenderism is completely normal that autists will be the overwhelming minority, it's just that the neurotypicals wouldn't convert to it without the crazies being at the vanguard to cuddle them and assure them it's the right choice.

I'm saying there's probably little causation, if you deal with someone who is severely autistic well you don't want those people on your side, and even mildly autistic should be gassed.

> and even mildly autistic should be gassed.
Why?
Because they have independent thoughts and don't buy into herd mentality?

>Is it possible that autistic people are naturally immunised to groupthink to some degree
>Posts in a place that is literally ruled by spamming memes
If anything, autists are a lot more vulnerable to group think.
Don't believe me? Go to Jow Forums and say SS sucks.

The spread of internet access was done to make people more autistic and therefore easier to control.

You're starting to sound awfully autistic.

Yes, I have Asperger's.

Also, the Jow Forums habit of saying
>I am X, therefore X is good and anything that isn't X is bad
is not helpful here. It might sound revolutionary to you, but you might be wrong.

It is not possible to make people "more autistic" any more than it's possible to make people "more ginger" since the evidence strongly indicates that autism is caused by genetic mutations.

>The spread of internet access was done to make people more autistic and therefore easier to control.
Look at a normal school, then look at a school specifically for extreme autistic students.

Which teachers are having the easier time controlling the class?

What if autism is trannies, and we are all FtM?

Attached: Buck Angel FtoM transsexual.jpg (500x666, 118K)

I just figured society labelled non conformists as autists as a means to degrade and to further socially isolate them.

I must be an autist because I don't understand why people willing rid themselves of wealth and run away from their cities so foreigners can claim them

To some degree, yes. But, autists are also more prone to believe utterly bullshits because they have formed that opinion on their own and value their own way more than everything else.
Autism is real schizo.

Yeah, I mean, why think by your own?

Aspies are the next step in evolution. The rest of the spectrum is more an attempt. There are a lot of clinically stupid people on the spectrum, only the smart ones are the way you say.

The whole structure caters to autists.
No artificial personality to care for and be worried of. Everyone is anonymous.
No past, no future, the only thing that matters is the post.

I'm well into my second tour of Jow Forums...
There are more people on Jow Forums than any other board by far, 60,000 or more at any given time, and you're suggesting the common denominator to the site's popularity is autism... Boy is this uninspired!
Why do you post such threads?! When you know that I will punish you for it?!
The only thing wrong with anons is that they don't have anywhere better to go to do the voo doo that they do! So they come here! A rag tag coalition of the willing who are incessantly and unjustly maligned for their boards success with more and more bitter satanic trolling filth and mods that don't prune when they should and do when they shouldnt. Like this thread for example...
The Notorious Jow Forums... They fear nothing but... Jow Forums... Commie Scum!
So Pepe the all seeing menace was born here... I'm not surprised... Man! Pepe drives the his enemies crazy! Just like DJT! The funniest, most encapsulating little scamp since Joe Montana...
And he dunks like Shaq... All the fuck over motherfuckers... Again and again... Funniest God dammed thing I've ever seen... Next to Jow Forums overall... I should have the Jesus holding pepe by now, still the best for me, but I don't... I've seen it 85 times... I'm new to saving and all, haven't even been online for 2 years, but where I'm from... We don't need internet... Now that I'm here for awhile I think this clip of it plays sums up a highly compotent user.
youtu.be/LK2t5ZzLLys

My stepson has autism and it's really fucking hard. Dude is a little cunt sometimes. Drew on my TV with pen the other day and then couldn't understand why it was wrong. Funny fucker though and wicked good at drawing for a 5 year old. But a right little cunt and annoying as fuck. So fucking noisy. And he spins everywhere he walks. Doesnt stop.

Attached: 1560934057453.png (720x616, 329K)

>Is it possible that autistic people are naturally immunised to groupthink
yes, also being color blind to some extent helps i think. and "groupthink" is the wrong concept. brainwashing is a better word

Attached: 1562428220415.png (852x802, 334K)

The original humans were way more close to autists than normie golem scum. You were bred by kikes to be their pawns, fucking hiveminded retards.

Good. I fucking love vaccines. Plus, it explains why german war machine was so great.

Ug stay in cave weaving basket while other cavemen fight.

Attached: Ug speak.jpg (640x868, 126K)

Major difference : no sex

id rather be high iq without the autism

>Drew on my TV with pen the other day and then couldn't understand why it was wrong.
Based autismo sabotaging the electric Jew.

this. get the nigger something cooler to draw on and its dads fault if pens are around knowing his kid cant handle it. or just beat him?.

Normies are almost IMMUNE TO EXTERNAL STIMULUS. This is how they can stay in absurdly noisy environments and places with too much stimulus without getting overloaded (and one of the root reasons of their stupidity). You can't survive in the wild with a disfunctional neurological system like this.
Wild animals never go to places that seem to be normie heaven.