BREAKING:

BREAKING:

Huge fight at disneyland breaks out after prices drop for the summer, multiple injured, two hospitalized.

>Police are investigating after a major brawl between a family was captured on video at Disneyland in California.

>The disturbing video, which was posted online on July 7 shows dozens of bystanders watching as one man dressed in a pink shirt punching a woman in the face after she spat at him during an argument at the Mickey's Toontown area of the amusement park.

Take a guess Jow Forums. What race do you think it was?

Vid of the fight:
youtu.be/7RBWuYFeg9Y

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-08-11-52-12.jpg (1168x1685, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR
youtube.com/watch?v=PLejINFofS4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: spaceniggers.jpg (2171x6420, 2.09M)

>you need to be 18 to witness the truth in jewtube

irrelevant.

Attached: coontown.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

You madlad. YOU FUCKING DID IT!

imagine what these people will do when there's a food shortage.

>Happiest place on earth.

there's already a thread moron
>

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Niggers going to nigg!!!!!

Niggedi Nog niggedi nog!!!

Poor business decision on Disney's part. Surely they knew better, right?

>after prices drop
Yep.

I'm pretty sure they would resort to cannibalism after about a week if they manage to have water for that long.

Fuck niggers (in Minecraft)?

it's only the 1001th thread it's totally breaking

typical niggers. the two men square up 1v1 and both just hit each others wives. Truly the most cowardly of races.

Nah. Responsible owners train their dogs, they dont just feed them

yeah before i even finished the title of post the word nigger just popped into my massive aryan brain. funny how that works. it's like people fighting at disneyland and 'price drop' and suddenly there is no escaping the conclusion...

niggers

send em all back to africa and build a huge wall around the continent. and then abolish all prisons in every country just threaten to ship people to africa if they break the law. bam I just solved all the problems in the world.

Price drop. That explains the threshold question I have when watching this video.

americans are disgusting the whites even more than the blacks because all are subhuman mutts or redneck

REAL representation right there

Attached: (((disney))).jpg (600x600, 56K)

I hope two things happen.
1) this becomes a redpill for many on black nigger behavior
2)disney gets sued and or looses money based on their lack of security for their guests

Momma's flop (1:18) makes this totally worth the investment in time and lost brain cells.

This is the diversity we need.

This is why black families wear matching colored shirts on family vacations

Damn, that new Ariel animation is cool.

Attached: 5d1e3b372400003400faa7e3.jpg (1200x630, 72K)

It's pretty sad that Disney as a company which at one point was associated with white virtues, now conjures up images of nigger degeneracy.

Absolutely DIVERSIFIED!!!

Attached: 1455580836436.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

making disney black again

Who the hell would fight at Disneyland . . oh right

(((diversity))) in fictional cartoons is important friendo. just kidding
i hope this woke shit destroys all companies

>No worldstar yells from the crowd

Trash video

>investigating
What the fuck they’re investigating? Niggers beating each other. Great mystery.

>looses
The absolute state

Question for anyone who has recently worked or been to Disneyland/World:
Do white people still go there? Or has it become like malls where only brown people go?

Orchestrated distraction so the goys forget about all the evil Disney is responsible for. Belle Thorne getting her nudes hacked just as she tries to come out about her traumatic past. Kid from the show Jessie just died yesterday at 20. Shut the fuck up about race wars you retard/shill

>1) this becomes a redpill for many on black nigger behavior
People have been redpilled about it for years. Until there's a full blown media push, nothing will ever get past the redpilling stage. This will NEVER get onto CNN and I'm surprised it hasn't been taken down on youtube/twitter.
Black Twitter faggots and Huffington Post will some how make it whiteys fault.

It's been owned by the (((tribe))) for 35 years

Disney Viral Marketing out of control!

>coontown
its shameful it took that long for bystanders to try and take down the rampaging chimp

Attached: 6238E437-CBB3-4075-B50B-6843AB4092BA.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

Universal Orlando is like 80% mud and 20% Norf during the summer.

It's film of the 7.1 earthquake's epicenter

>after prices drop for the summer

Attached: 1305512455135.jpg (251x219, 14K)

It's pretty bad during summer months.

They keep Andy Ngo's assault, but something like this is insta sandboxed

Disney should be more welcoming of diversity.

'There's a brawl. Where am I? Yeah, I'm at Goofy's house'.
Fucking hilarious, thanks for posting

>Disneyland
>Cinderella's Castle

What a fucking joke of a news outlet. And here I heard Disneyland had very thin crowds for this time of year, and something like this breaks out. Such a shame, but I'm still planning on going for Christmas.

>coontown

Attached: 1559297982385.gif (480x270, 2.72M)

I wonder what changed

Attached: A5506D5C-21F2-4E80-8556-62C974149789.jpg (532x400, 15K)

Went on the 4th of July. Lots of white people actually from all over the country. Saw more Hispanics and Asians than Blacks and something told me they were tourists. BTW highly suggest going there on 4th of July, it’s packed but the experience is amazing they even have a pro-American fireworks show and slide show for just that day
>inb4 Disney Shill

Attached: 48C61A37-6ED5-4F3A-A83E-2F26118DEAF5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.81M)

>niggers can never be civilized for 1 second in a public place

What a surprise

So the thing that really strikes me here is that I have always been told throughout my life by multiple people that Disneyland is basically a security fortress and that at any place in the park, guards can show up with a response time of literal seconds. This clearly didn't happen here. wtf.

the US flags and celebrating the 4th/the nation are deterrents for a lot of brown people

I'm glad to see that The Proud Family now have mascot actors in Disneyland.

Attached: 81p3me7JhyL._RI_.jpg (1600x1200, 408K)

The future.

(((They))) should really up the admission fee for blacks after this

All I see is nothing but gooks and spics and niggers in that picture you fucking retards

>after prices drop
WTF are you talking about? It's peak pricing every day in the summer and they just raised prices due to Star Wars land opening you aids ridden faggot. $149 per day.

they will just rape, loot and pillage each other. It'd be like Africa.

They spelt coontown wrong

Niggers... just as I thought

Disney people are fucking crazy. I see it on Facebook. A bunch of rich retards bragging about getting Disney passes.

>What race do you think it was?

Mermaid?

spics and niggs and niggs and spics
dios mio

kino

Attached: 1562564188673.png (1378x906, 1.65M)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Gf

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR

Attached: 1562606714.6.jpg (360x640, 80K)

its a pack of wild niggers, security probably thought it was just them being ornery and not actually fighting. can't blame them since if they DID intervene within seconds you'd have all the usually professional niggervictims come out of the woodwork and cry "das raysicc n sheeiit plz ACLU shut down dibsknee land fo'eva!"

and to the niggers defense, it was probably being them ornery and not actually fighting. they probably treat each other like this daily. what humans see as violent and spontaneous behavior is just an everyday occurrence to those north american ground apes

>typical niggers. the two men square up

Attached: EB553BF5-E06D-4825-A988-576477F8E033.png (500x1348, 287K)

Damn check out the bedroom eyes on that baby.

Goofys looking out his window, "time to move."

That's what the police are for. You would really want to put yourself at risk? What do you gain and what do you lose? One punch from one of those animals while you're not looking and your head snaps back onto the pavement and you family either loses you outright or loses all their money while you spend the rest of your life eating though a straw and crapping into a bag.

I have read enough stories about dumbshit whites trying to intervene in black on black violence only to get themselves killed, after which the combatants (usually some male and his gf) hop back in the same car and leave together as though nothing had happened.

High price to pay to prove to the zero people paying attention how non-racist you are. Or were.

Probably going to arrest the White person for video recording them in Disneyland. They need to check their privilege and their racism.

That worker in the top right tho

Barely a white in sight.

Cool that someone finally choked him out and then ghosted like a ninja.
Seems like none of these people actually went to a children's park because they wanted to. Prob got hungry and tired and just unloaded all their pent up stress on each other. Also way too fat. Women should take care of their figure and feed their man and not make him do shit he doesn't want to..then you won't have shit like this happening at a damn amusement park

i like how the small guy went behind him and almost choked him unconscious
>who choked me who choked me

Kek, just saw that

watch before as she rams her scooter into the scrum.

>Mickey's Toontown
Kek. This is too easy..

Solid post

kek

Holy fuck, why is everyone so fat?

U S A!
U S A!

Go figure.
If you want to score crack in Disney everyone knows Toontown is the fucking place to go.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge looks rough

Wow, the new Ariel movie looks great.

Nice. This video shall receive a million keks from me

ofc there must be a fatty car :DDD

Attached: 2019-07-08_20-08-50.png (1266x674, 1.87M)

Too bad we aren't deporting a million niggers instead. Nation wrecking grunts.

Another day, another chimp out. What else is new?

Attached: missinglink.jpg (576x960, 53K)

>tfw you have under-knee and over-knee fat bubbles

This is why you go in the off season or when white families are on vacation.

Ok. Haven’t opened the video yet.

Was it blacks? Or Mexicans?

Attached: resetera Violent Disneyland brawl captured on video as kids watch.png (720x2152, 222K)

kek this is a instant classic

Not surprised, yet still somehow so disappointed......

>race is a social construct

hd version here

Attached: file.png (387x352, 74K)