68 YEAR OLD ASIAN WOMAN POUNCED ON AND ROBBED BY BLACK

youtube.com/watch?v=OXeqlNCKx78

Attached: index.png (795x377, 493K)

Niggers constantly target Asians. Asians need to get on board with ridding the planet of the nigger menace.

Attached: nigger menace.jpg (982x650, 157K)

when will niggers be banned?

This is why everyone must carry firearms. The wild nigger (aka super predator) can pounce at any moment.

City officials, including the Police Department, say these assaults are part of a larger crime picture where gangs of kids take advantage of a vulnerable group of small stature. But Mo participated in a 2008 survey by the Police Department in which about 300 strong-arm robberies were analyzed. "In 85 percent of the physical assault crimes, the victims were Asian and the perpetrators were African American," she said.
85%

>Seattle
Niggers have been targeting asians here for years. Mostly because they're illegals smuggled in on shipping containers and they won't call the cops. They don't have bank accounts and carry cash everywhere.
Don't empathize too much. Seattle gets the true insectoid chink asians that have no souls.

Can I borrow a gun if I am in yankeeland? Like gun rental store or something? Just in case I have to shoot a nigger.

Forgot to post headline but this is in San Francisco where blacks are 5% of the population.

Attached: 773C0797-C130-48AC-8E57-F7435F2CF6D6.jpg (1125x965, 185K)

>this man runs up

This viloent ape runs up.( corrected)
Lets call it what it is Miss Reporter lady.

Attached: Capture.png (632x353, 346K)

Banning nigger's when?

We need to do it now to protect our Asian women.

Attached: 1559663845970.jpg (2048x1658, 371K)

At least ban those god damned hoodies so we can get a better look at their faces.

Soon!

Yer a massive faggot. I use a hoodie at my job that starts at 3am. Just carry a fucking pistol, you kike nigger

Yeah yeah, we almost ran dry with niggerboipussies in prison.

Jk

He dindu nuffin y'all, don't blame us all.
Ya crackaz dun gib us no money!

Attached: images - 2019-07-08T214538.643.jpg (739x415, 24K)

Getting the true Burger experience.

You know, if we started posting stories like this on normiebook asian pages, it might have a dramatic affect on the way they vote...just saying

Only niggers use hoodies.

the chinky needs to go back to china. the nigger needs to go back to africa. its simple. we should effect this repatriation for the good of our nation. sprayfart. jewbagger.

Roof Koreans

A S S E M B L E
S
S
E
M
B
L
E

You don't need to wear a hoodie in the summer you gigantic faggot

She did give him a hard time of it. Good for her.

Never relax and never give in.

>WOMAN POUNCED ON AND ROBBED BY BLACK

Attached: 1592543903709.jpg (629x900, 551K)

When Jews are stripped of influence/power. No one else wants them around.

Is it true that Chinese are taking over Seattle now that Hong Couver bumped up foreign property ownership taxes?

based, fuck immigrants.