Russia

Russia.
Friends from the west, the fact is that Russia is no longer relevant. Russia has outlived itself. The national idea of Russia is a permanent war, but this has long been in the past. Militarization has not inspired anyone for a long time.
I beg you, attack us, let us die in battle. It will be a holy war. Let us retire with honor the war, we deserve it. We fought all our history for our existence, but it was all meaningless. Capture our lands, this land needs movement. Treat with understanding...
We want to burn and not fade away ..

Attached: 6f8dd769cea959a6325217d2ab7b5766.jpg (1018x854, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0yDrtNEr_5M
humanphenotypes.net/Pontid.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Russia is no longer relevant
when was it?

fuck off moshique

Freedom is just an idea.
And I've been looking for her all my life.
I was free only in a dream I
And alas, I slept so little ..

Attached: 81d1a3acfd0508aec9637cbc042d3875--russian-red-russian-girls.jpg (684x1024, 149K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0yDrtNEr_5M

>when was it?
Every century is the same.
The seizure of land in Eastern Europe, the confrontation with the West, after a moderate friendship with the West and everything in a new circle.
Someone must stop this hellish circle.

you've posted nothing of relevance to the discussion.

>Let us retire with honor the war, we deserve it. We fought all our history for our existence, but it was all meaningless. Capture our lands, this land needs movement.
LOL
The West is too busy trying to get infinite brown people into the various countries to worry about a bunch of Vodka-niggers.
Shoot up that Krokodil and watch the Asiatic creep into your country.

We all (caucasians) should have gone to space, together...

>The West is too busy trying to get infinite brown people into the various countries
So our time has come, it is time for us to leave, like the ancient Egyptians to rest. It was because of this that the Byzantines fell, they let the Muslims into their empire.

It was treason within. That is why traitors get the bullet first

>It was treason within. That is why traitors get the bullet first
It’s impossible to argue with nature, everything is already predetermined. We have ruled for thousands of years. Even dinosaurs became extinct, of course, not because of an asteroid. Man has outlived his self is a fact.

JesUs fuck, when do you cockhole have time to shitpost? Aren't you supposed to be cleaning toilets in Moscow or some shit?

aww babbys first existential crisis

>The seizure of land in Eastern Europe
Nigger literally, go do your job.

Attached: hoesmad.gif (408x334, 2.78M)

I know the feeling

Attached: 1426162579648.jpg (960x719, 207K)

>Nigger literally, go do your job.
And here Ukraine?

So why did Israel try to sink your submarine?

Was shooting down one of Israel's satellites sufficient retaliation? Is there more on the way?

How are the recent earthquakes connected?

How is Jeffery Epstein's arrest connected?

This

I know for a fact that 80% of libshits with Russia flag are UkrNiggers cleaning toilets in moscow.

Attached: укрСвадьба.jpg (500x581, 89K)

Bullshit, Ukrainians do not migrate to Russia since it’s no different from their shithole. They migrate to Poland, Czechia, and Germany.

>Bullshit, Ukrainians do not migrate to Russia since it’s no different from their shithole. They migrate to Poland, Czechia, and Germany.
Millions of Ukrainians have moved to Russia since 2014. Western Ukrainians, who themselves are Polish in the 6th generation, are migrating to Poland and to the west.

Go to war with fucking churkas

Bullshit, there are 3 million of UkrNiggitos in Moscow.
Russia > Ukraine by a wiiiiide margin if we're talking about income, safety
And russia isn't far from poland

Attached: ukrmad.jpg (1080x1036, 151K)

Literally even Armenia > Ukraine

>Ukrainians
Ukrainian is a very versatile concept. In eastern Ukraine, there are people who literally fight against the West against democracy.

Attached: 1558796989931.jpg (1200x800, 289K)

Source for that qt?

>3 million of UkrNiggitos
This is only official statistics. Considering also that about 2 million people now receive Russian citizenship, and how many are not yet official.

this. Also how are UkrNiggers any different from churkas? Just as brown, just as dumb, just as cheap, perhaps less aggressive but that's it.

Attached: IQmad.jpg (650x607, 75K)

>Western Ukrainians, who themselves are Polish in the 6th generation, are migrating to Poland and to the west.
Western Ukrainians are not Polish, though they are genetically similar to them as well as Slovaks and Hungarians.

>And russia isn't far from poland
If you count Kaliningrad. Other than that you have 3 countries separating them..

The Sarmatic plain is pretty far from the Central European highlands.

>Western Ukrainians are not Polish
This is pure Poles. Poland was a colony of Russia for many centuries, but when it gained independence in the 20th century, a new State of Ukraine was formed with the Poles in the trap and with the southern Slavs in the east of the country.

What the hell? I keep hearing people say "Russia wants to reclaim Ukraine and its industrial centers"

Yet they're a bunch of poor fags?

Attached: Question8.jpg (754x721, 63K)

germany, shes not a slavshit

>Bullshit, there are 3 million of UkrNiggitos in Moscow.
Because of Soviet days, dumbfuck.

>Russia > Ukraine by a wiiiiide margin if we're talking about income, safety
Ukraine is safer than Russia and has a lower HIV rate

>And russia isn't far from poland
I never made that claim? And regardless it kind of is since you have the Baltics separating them.

Hey man, I want peaceful cooperation and trade with you and your country. I was already a young man when the CCCP collapsed. I'm old enough to have had to do duck and cover drills in school. I'd much rather we be at least partners, if not allies, so no one has to live under the shadow I grew up under ever again.

To peace between our two countries.

>This is pure Poles.
?

>Poland was a colony of Russia for many centuries
123 years is not “many centuries”. You also forget Poland was a colony of Austria and Prussia (Germany) as well.

>but when it gained independence in the 20th century, a new State of Ukraine was formed with the Poles in the trap and with the southern Slavs in the east of the country.
Southern Slavs never lived in Ukraine. Also, Western Ukraine literally was Poland. Ukraine is a fake state created by Stalin who took Poland’s eastern territories (Kresy), and then ethnically deported the Poles to west Poland and populated the lands with Ukrainians.

Lurk moar. Ukraine, Belarus are Polish clay andfake countries. Moldova is also a fake country that is Romanian clay.

Russia doesn't want shit from Ukraine and whatever you've been hearing, clearly you need to stop listening to whoever tells you such drivel.
Ukraine wants to join EU/ nato or some other dumb shit and doesn't give af about their Russian population in the southeast. The population revolts, and UkrNiggers decide to start bombing their own population just cuz why not
>Because of Soviet days, dumbfuck.
O.M.G. Nigger if you don't know what you're talking about, just stfu? Like please, just stfu

This

>industrial centers
Ukraine, when it was in the Union, produced world-class Antonov aircraft, produced the T62-most promising for that time, produced many types of trucks, and so on. Of course now it is not.

>123 years is not “many centuries”
Another 300 years of occupation you imperceptibly pulled out of context.

>Another 300 years of occupation you imperceptibly pulled out of context.
What 300 years of occupation? Russia occupied Poland from 1795 (?) to 1919. That’s not 300 years.

*1918 I mean. And they only got east Poland, southern Poland was under Austrian rule and western Poland was under Prussian.

Those 300 years of occupation, when Russia destroyed the Polish state after the false Dmitry.

>false Dmitry
Interesting story, read. Almost game of thrones.

1795 - 1918 is 123 years brainlet, not 300. And Russia never really destroyed the Polish state, just occupied them.

better than subhuman shitskins

.... not really

Ukraine is whiter than Russia

How do you differentiate subhuman shitskin Ukr*nians from Human Dagis and Armenians?

Attached: w720h405fill.jpg (720x405, 81K)

Further proof that R*skie vatniks are subhumans who can’t do basic math.

>And Russia never really destroyed the Polish state
Either you read the history of Eastern Europe, or do not try to be clever in this matter. It's simple.

Ukrainians and Armenians are two different subraces and haplogroups.

>Ukraine is whiter than Russia
Russia is 80% White, and the rest are somewhat white - asian mixed people, with something like 3% of pure East Asians.
Ukraine is 0% White, with 100% White-Asian-Middle Eastern, and even African mixes

Attached: Ukroariy114.jpg (432x290, 25K)

Says the one trying be clever who can’t do basic fucking math. Russia never occupied Poland for 300 years. Also, Poland is in Central Europe, not Eastern (though they did have eastern territories, kind of like how Hungary is also Central Europe and also had eastern/southeastern territories)

>1795 - 1918 is 123 years brainlet
Do you have a story that starts only from the 17th century?

More like 70%

Attached: 6715D8FC-DA46-4F93-9584-AA2244E9F965.jpg (1125x372, 97K)

>Russia never occupied Poland for 300 years

Attached: 1558342139889.jpg (250x250, 9K)

UkrNiggers < Armenians & Dagis any day
Armenians are a very inteligent and creative race, Lezghins are very kind and have a good heart. Ukranians are just jews but without the intellect

Attached: Ukroariy110.jpg (359x480, 45K)

>They migrate to Poland, Czechia, and Germany
and further shit up those fine nations with their untermenschen dinaro-ponto-turkic genes

Attached: goblinrace.jpg (800x533, 119K)

Russia never occupied Poland (or rather Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth) prior to the 17th century.

Poland was at its peak from 1200-late 1700s. If anything, they were the ones who occupied Russia (Moscow siege)

t. Brainlet cuck

Attached: E9E1871D-1F20-4E75-8A54-44EA751F0133.png (382x352, 8K)

very true

>literal armenoids
>humans
LMAO

Attached: amerishart.png (1052x1137, 287K)

in Russia "caucasians" refers to Arabs and other shitskins, not "whites" like it does in the west

Attached: kavk.jpg (1100x732, 136K)

>dinaro-ponto-turkic genes
???
These phenotypes are not common in Ukraine at all, those are more Balkan and Mediterranean. Ukrainians are primarily East Baltoid

The American Pole is not sad, but I said that all these wars were meaningless.

Attached: 1559047158779.jpg (460x304, 38K)

>Armenians are a very inteligent and creative race
they are literally jew-tier dumb subhumans good only to be fucktoys for the passing armies

everybody despises them - Russians, Balts, Georgians, Poles, Chechens
>Lezghins are very kind and have a good heart
goatfucking inbreds

Russia is 85%+ White.
Blue = White European.
Red = Asian

Attached: RussiaRace.png (1002x542, 77K)

Visit Ukraine yourself muhheritage fag. East Baltids and Nordids in Ukraine are Russians and some rare fully European ethnic Ukranians

He’s not wrong though, Ivan. Though at minimum it’s 123, at most it’s 135 since the Szlacha we’re losing influence to Russians prior to the Partitions.

Only North Pontid. No Turkic or Dinaro.

Attached: E028F463-26DF-44D0-ABE6-23734E86A88F.png (422x408, 51K)

Caucasians are not shitskins. Chechens and Lezghin people are indistinguishable from whites. Kabardins and Avars look a bit suspicious. And Ossetians are as white as Russians.
Ukranians, on the other hand, look like some abomination

Russia is 65-70% something White

subhuman armenoid and turanid scum is not White and never will be

Attached: PutinCuckold.png (1624x1592, 2.18M)

Russians are genetically no different from Ukrainians you stupid fuck. It’s only natural they have same phenotypes.

>Ukranians
>Pontid
Pontid is an exclusively Russian phenotype. Ukranians with Pontid phenotype exist only in the SouthEast of the country.
Ukranian phenotypes are Alpinid, Turanid, and sometimes Dinarid. Sometimes Baltid as well.

Attached: tur.jpg (471x282, 26K)

Caucasians WERE, ARE AND ALWAYS will be shitskins from iranid genetic cluster.

shtfu 56%er of armenoid extraction
Pontid/Dinaric/armenoid/turanid = subhuman mongrel

Look at the graph I posted. 85% + white

I'm Ossetin you literal Nigger. Of pure blood.
And UkrNiggers are not anywhere near white

I’m all for making Generalplan Ost a reality.

>Russia is 65-70% something White
Thanks for good laugh, Anglo roach.

Attached: angloids.jpg (1048x1289, 1.3M)

>Ukrainians
What is Ukrainian genetically? Please explain. America also shouts that Ukrainians are free and other people.

>Pontid is an exclusively Russian phenotype.
Pontid is found in Bulgaria, Romania dumbfuck, it doesn’t exist in Russia.

>Ukranians with Pontid phenotype exist only in the SouthEast of the country.
You mean southwest near Romanian border.

>Ukranian phenotypes are Alpinid, Turanid, and sometimes Dinarid. Sometimes Baltid as well.
Alpinid is only found in Central Europeans like Poles, Czechs, Magyars, Slovaks and Austrians. Not Ukraine. And Turanid race is only found in Romania, and Baltid is the most common in phenotype, it’s not “sometimes” found there it’s the norm!

Ukraine is a hodgepodge of shit since the entire territory is basically a clusterfuck of Polish, Hungarian, Slovak, Romanian, and Russian clay.

>Ukranian phenotypes are Alpinid, Turanid, and sometimes Dinarid
What the hell are you talking about?

>Pontid is found in Bulgaria, Romania dumbfuck, it doesn’t exist in Russia.
True.

Attached: 1559237389859.png (794x392, 69K)

Pontid exists ONLY in Russia, you literal nigger.

Attached: Nigger.png (529x335, 140K)

Southern Slavs were invided in huge numbers alongside germans to settle in Southern ukraine after the crimean tatars were smashed and opened up huge New land for People to farm

>Ossetia
>pureblood
>Europeans
thanks for the laugh, armenoid
Under Putin's goverment those Russkie won't be a majority for long. People like that are 65-70% of the population at the moment

also
>niggerball

your team during WC2018 had two caucasus raperoaches on it and a sandnigger coach

Attached: EuropeanPCA.png (1024x997, 620K)

Sorry user but you’re wrong. The Pontid race is found near Black Sea countries like Bulgaria, Romania and even northwest Greece. It doesn’t exist in Russia, save maybe Crimea.

>East Mediterranid type, sometimes associated with ancient Scythians, Kurgans, and other steppe peoples. Common in the Balkans, especially Bulgaria, Macedonia, Greece (Thracian subvariety), Western Turkey, Ukraine, Southern Russia, Azerbaijan, Northwestern Iran (e.g. North-West Persians and Lurs), and parts of Mesopotamia (Chaldeans, Mandaeans, Samaritans). Sporadically in Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Silesia, Italy, Caucasus (Cherkess), and Arabia.

humanphenotypes.net/Pontid.html

Thanks for good laugh.

This is soccer team from Krasnodar.

Attached: 2003_g._r.jpg (1960x1307, 2.8M)

>Southern
>Slavs
they are grekoarmenoid and gypsy mongrels, not Slavs. The only Slavs in that region are Slovenians, Kajkavians and some Stokavian and Chakavian Croats

See: humanphenotypes.net/Pontid.html

Attached: 17D20738-B683-4E9E-BD9C-E33F745793B4.jpg (824x845, 421K)

I'm Ossetin with blue eyes and blonde hair. If I were to go to Ukraine, I would be surrounded by these niggers and they would immidiately assume that I'm a Moskal' (Since I'm obviously too white to be an ancient Ukr) and most likely would start jumping around me

Nuke entire Africa, Middle east and wait for the retaliation.

Not your business, Brit roach. Even your "whites" look like iberoid-mixed trash.

>I am a sandnigger with features that are common with Europeans
Gwyneth Paltrow has blonde hair and blue eyes too
Ethnic displacement and mongrelisation in European nuclear states is business of every Native European

Attached: EnglishFolk.jpg (726x349, 62K)

On Photo Empires from Oblivion.

Ossetians are a IndoEuropean Aryan people and we are related to Slavs and Balts and such. Ukranians are a disgusting mongrelization of Slavs, Turks, Mongols, and even niggers.

Attached: Ukroariy120.jpg (670x670, 60K)

Now post pic where I can see your mongrel faces.

Attached: England-Juniors-UKSG-2015.jpg (2517x1678, 3.74M)

>Ossetians are a IndoEuropean Aryan people and we are related to Slavs and Balts and such
You are irano-armenoid raperoaches with paternal arabic haplogroups from iranid genetic cluster.

stop LARPing, coon

Attached: Visionoflands.png (4592x3196, 1.35M)

this