Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ljMPafQpfDU/
youtube.com/watch?v=QpMdj7MfJSk
targetedevidence.com
targetedjustice.com
everydayconcerned.net
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he posts frogs

Its subcontracted slavic click farms doing the dirty work for broc.

Perhaps, but it's warranted.

Attached: jude.jpg (654x324, 32K)

is not enough...I know....We're working on it.

silence semite

Attached: jewy.png (840x776, 839K)

Attached: 1561766367062.png (714x852, 36K)

You're not a semite though.

Attached: aaaslidethreads.png (1156x2031, 290K)

i think you've conflated the concept of pro-humanism

Attached: 6522093877.gif (190x175, 763K)

Attached: 1562513197586.png (703x567, 406K)

I didn't know Broc hated jews too. Based.

Attached: broc.jpg (650x400, 34K)

Its okay buddy if you convert to somthing else the Chriscucks might let you live somewhere else out in Siberia

Attached: image(1).jpg (500x484, 76K)

The truth is tough, kike.

You mad jewkike?

Hail Satan!

Are you upset that we shut down your foolish argument in a previous thread Rubinstein?

Attached: 1562257187527.jpg (457x512, 278K)

>immigration into India

who tf would ever think of going to that shithole?

Shut up jew

You fugging ingels sbend all your days laughing ad ragism, bigodry, misogyni and shid lige dhad, while id's insensidive, i don'd mind begause id's humour and nobody dages you losers seriously anyways. Bud when you fuggs sdard maging fun of dhe hologausd i gannod and will nod remain silend. Dhe hologausd was a dragedy. Don'd laugh ad dragedies.
dhe hologausd, however id habbened :DD aggording do verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD hisdorigal boogs gondaining aggebded, gerdified :DD and verified :DD hisdorigal fagds gongerning dhe hologausd, was a dragedy.
i have read some of dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd and i swear do you, do god and do anyone reading dhis, dhad dhey nod only are drue bud gannod have habbened :DD any odher way dhan dhe way dhey were desgribed :DD in dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs gondaining desgribdions of dhem. Dhang god dhe frengh governmend brovides us widh a lisd of verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD and regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd gondaining verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD fagds aboud dhe hologausd and dhe dragedy dhad doog blage during world war ii berbedraded :DD by dhe nasi governmend of dhe dime in dhe way dhad is desgribed :DD by dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs aboud dhose evends. You should definidely read some of dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs aboud dhe hologausd do furdher undersdand and realise dhe gravidy of dhe evends dhad doog blage dhe way dhey doog blage as desgribed :DD in dhe verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs gondaining verified, aggebded, gerdified :DD desgribdions of dhe evends.
>bs, dhis is dhe reason id's illegal do disagree widh dhe fagds gondained :DD in verified, aggebded, gerdified, regommended :DD boogs.

Antisemitism is a normal reaction to the jew

Media matters, kid

>1 Post by this ID
>18+ replies
i hate Jow Forums

>raping and murdering people makes them not like you very much.
Weird...

Revelation 3:9 King James Version (KJV)
>9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Admit you were wrong for putting Jesus Christ to death, admit you are no longer the chosen people, and admit God loves the world.

is too fucking low

Pay it no mind. It's butthurt parents' basement dwelling 25 year olds with failure to launch syndrome. They just need someone to.blame because they can't internalize and deal with the fact that they are their own problem and their own worst enemy.
These are just white niggers screaming "da jyooo is holdin' muh white societeh back!". No different than nogs screamin, "it aww be duh wypipo maek me coomit dem crahmz!"

Kike

Attached: B6EB31A1-30D8-416A-AC3B-B2F1CEC776C6.jpg (653x682, 170K)

it was funny at first but now it's overplayed I agree OP

pic related

Attached: jew troll.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Provide national archive link.

coooooooooooooooool it with the antisemitism

C'mon goys, we should be Celebrating the Jewish people! Not hating them!

Just watch this
bitchute.com/video/ljMPafQpfDU/

Attached: ljMPafQpfDU_640x360.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Define "antisemitism".

>6 digits
An early one, no where close to 6 Gorillian

is too damn low - Gas the kikes, race war now!

Attached: 1562471607885.jpg (1536x1703, 1.57M)

Came here to post this. HONK!

Attached: honklhonk.jpg (800x450, 49K)

(You)

Anti-semitism is just a far-right conspiracy theory, incel
Have sex

Attached: 1558271736145.png (641x706, 811K)

You kikes could fix this by pushing race realism as fact to the masses. You know, instead of pushing the charade that all races are equal while the massively disproportionate amount of Jews among the top 1% of income earners, in media, on TV, in Hollywood, in the banks is supposed to be some sort of coincidence.

I agree, OP. We need to fight racial bigotry with love and FORCED MULTI-CULTURAL DIVERSITY

Attached: 7023603457347.jpg (572x419, 29K)

Jews are a lot like Catholics. The Pope is a satanic child fucker who works with the Roths who are ethnic Jews. The average catholic and average Jew have nothing to do with it. Catholics defend the satanic pope because they don't know any better and they see an attack on the pope as an attack on themselves. The Jews do the same when people start talking about Jewish bankers running the world. At the same time there are a lot of catholics and Jews who understand what is happening and are working for the right side. Almost all religious Jews voted for Trump, and Israel is majority right wing nationalist. If Jow Forums types understood this and started targeting the actual individuals and institutions rather than the "Jews," many currently liberal Jews would naturally join the right, especially given the fact that the left has become increasingly anti-Semitic. This would be a huge boon for the right given how smart Jews are. Look at what Breitbart, Drudge, Savage, Prager, Miller, ect. have accomplished.

>it's true
HOLY SHIT LOL

>Look at what Breitbart, Drudge, Savage, Prager, Miller, ect. have accomplished.
How is being controlled opposition an accomplishment?

Attached: 1511698925773.png (558x568, 383K)

oy gevalt

Attached: oyvey.jpg (657x702, 67K)

Sorry, but I'm not Jewish - so "antisemitism" doesn't apply/mean anything to me.

It's like being called an infidel by a Muslim or a heretic by a Catholic. Sorry dude - I'm not part of your religion so your religious persecution doesn't apply to me.

Stupid fucks

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-122954_cropped.png (1440x1454, 192K)

That's a fake letter.

Attached: 1post.png (500x336, 142K)

It's their own fault, (((they))) like to suck penises of toddlers, so that should make (((them))) look into the mirror and think of the poor life choices that made (((them))) to be hated: youtube.com/watch?v=QpMdj7MfJSk

it's really simple STOP involving yourself in western civilization and we won't gas you. but you can't isn't that right?

Attached: 1562008950019.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

The amount of anti-goyimism in this planet...

targetedevidence.com

targetedjustice.com

everydayconcerned.net

It IS True

Literally jew damage control.

Attached: shock.jpg (614x344, 49K)

Such a mystery.

Attached: joos.jpg (985x1200, 152K)

>An early one
No, they ALL just had 6 digits.

Fuck the Jews and their bullshit stories.

Attached: 1562540823331.jpg (600x612, 93K)

Just fucking roll with it.
It´s a great topic for some redpills.

its almost like they deserve it or something

Attached: 1534440320917.jpg (850x563, 138K)

there are semites and anti-semites.
I guess your a semite.