Fuck this world

I can't believe this is happening so openly. Male child is about to be transitioned into a female by his mom and dad is completely out of the story, while being forbidden to even talk to his son, and he's scheduled to talk with gay therapists and start taking hormone blockers which chemically castrate boys even before starting to take female hormones. This is child abuse and WTF?????? Why are women so privileged to be able to decide 100% future of their kids, while father is completely shunned aside?
Interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=kUG-3Yh8RYY
Curious how this shit will be in a decade, hormones given out like candy. This shit should be illegal. Fuck the big pharma and social engineering for future transhumanism and whatever else degeneracy they plan for humanity.

Attached: 1558897735991.jpg (500x363, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogiq3mYeBdA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Curious how this shit will be in a decade
we'll just shoot pedophiles.

Fuck them all, I can't stand this shit.

Attached: 1532663988502.gif (640x420, 2.76M)

Thanks, saved.

I'm hijacking this shit, with no survivors.

Can someone explain what's happening in OPs pic? I've seen that pic since like 2010 and never understood why the dude is holding a drill to his head. Is he at a competition at a fair or something? Why is the guy in the background just watching with a mic? To explain what's happening tons crowd?

Attached: 1549408610452.png (645x773, 11K)

It's a Shaolin monk chi demonstration

Nothing, drill is probably going backwards and/or is dull as fuck. Literal nothingburger.

It would still hurt though from the friction.

What are they demonstrating?

It wouldn't if you oiled your skin and drill going backwards while being dull.

The superior quality of SEA tooling fampai

It's a kung fu show. They try to make people believe that they are so strong that they can't be hurt by the drill.

Of course the drill is fake.

I haven't seen sort of shows for many years. The last time I saw things like this is around 15 years ago.

Many China hate pictures anons posted here are very old pictures.

Chi energy, meaning some super human ability to withstand pain and physical damage simply by focusing your "chi". Fake af meant to brainwash people into joining the religion/cult.

that they've mastered their chi energy allowing them to perform miraculous feats. Like holding a drill to the side of their head, even though the drill bit is fat as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ogiq3mYeBdA
This is at least more entertaining. It's funny how many NPCs actually buy into this. Humanity is truly amazing. No wonder MSM can brainwash normies into anything.

Absolutely right. What you said is 100% correct. Chi or 气 is exactly what they want to show people.

I though Jow Forumstard are all neet brain dead cunts but I am wrong. You are very insightful user. I appreciate you.

Here is a gift for you. Please download it.

Attached: -7Q5-3sdnXwZ91T3cSa8-hs.gif (368x640, 3.17M)

Its going backwards...

> It's funny how many NPCs actually buy into this
City people don't buy it. Their fans are mostly uneducated farmers etc. Their population is huge in China. Many of them become factory workers though.

People with senior high school level science knowledge won't buy into this thing.

I don't think there's anything remarkable about my comment user. Just a common sense. Thanks anyway.

I don't think many foreigners especially Jow Forumstards know some Chinese old fashioned superstition like Qi though.

This thing is very unpopular now. I guess 90% zoomers don't know what Qi is. The village boomers may be into this.

Well, I'm more curious why you think this
>I though Jow Forumstard are all neet brain dead cunts
Most of shit on pol are baits meant to fish out dumb people, hatred and cause division, done by the shills and replied by them as well, so any causal visitor will buy into it with passion to prove the opposite. So it has it's good sides as a entertainment and make people digging deep to present actual facts to debunk it. Although it does cause radicalization and dissolution, but to me, that's also positive part about pol.

Is this the story of the family in Texas who had a Dinduisha judge rule in favor of the mother who's pushing the tranny stuff? I'm having problem with the video

> Why do women get to decide 100%
Because they decide 100% who becomes a father. How can you expect the government to give fathers a say in their child’s life when they don’t give men a say in even becoming fathers. Why the fuck are poor families allowed to procreate so much? These fucking people creating poor lives for their children all the time who grow up to resent the system and leach from it instead of blaming their parents for being poor as fuck and having kids anyways. All this other shit is just a symptom to a larger problem.

Attached: 82520826-48BE-4E4C-98FE-D86920E51DD9.jpg (419x610, 209K)

Yeah it's from Texas, just search Jeff Younger.

But the child isnt only theirs chink and the problem is jews pushing degeneracy

FPBP
Once order is finally restored, and it will be, this is how we'll deal with degenerates.

the jews will do whatever is necessary to get the dumb goy killing each other. thankfully theyre censoring the shit out of the internet so none of the dumbfuck npc sheep will know who to be really angry at.

Attached: trannymods.png (982x167, 12K)

I am kidding user. I don't think pol users are dumb or something. I believe Jow Forums is a place where people can remove their social mask and express their real opinions. There are many baits out there but also many true feelings hidden behind the political correctness.

I am very thankful this place gives me the opportunity to explore the true opinion of western people and the current situation of Western society.(I know pol users exaggerate a little bit because hating etc.)

Also the other thing I concern is why people hate Chinese. I always put a VPN and ask anons the reason so that I can improve myself according to the feedback. In real life people don't give me the opportunity, they just say nice words to me and hide all negative feelings. I probably won't know it and keep fuck things up.

>Because they decide 100% who becomes a father
So men don't decide if they'll cum inside a woman? Following that logic it's actually a 100% men decision whether there will be a conception at all. Also, why is man then required to pay for child support and all the medial bills, and in this case, even a drugs for transition.
>Why the fuck are poor families allowed to procreate so much?
>Allowed.
So, you'd want to ban "poor" people from breeding? What about if some currently rich country lives through financial collapse and has to start over again, so nobody can procreate anymore? Also how do you know that guy is poor?
>All this other shit is just a symptom to a larger problem.
What problem?

Check FPBP

Attached: StrawDogs.gif (500x309, 143K)

honk honk. don't worry about it.

Most pedophiles are against this shit too, ya know...

Attached: hannah-and-uncle-resized.jpg (460x259, 13K)

Yeah. He at the county fair. His daddy's gonna win the dog roast this year. Got a new sauce that sets your asshole on fire. But he don't feel it because he got that chi.

>Also the other thing I concern is why people hate Chinese.
I don't. I hate dumb people, hence majority of them :D. Also it's politics, and some stuff in your country misrepresented for western consumption to paint a negative picture. You have to understand that everything about politics is us vs them, to gain domestic support of the masses for foreign policies.

Rest easy my racing heart.

Wouldn't be surprised LMAO

We had Witch hunts for shit like this.

They are trying to make it illegal for your children be normal

Attached: 1562199061448.jpg (700x525, 139K)

But I thought it was illegal to shoot fags!

It's a tyranny
>land of the free atomized individuals
Here, people would take it to streets and protest for ages. This is sick.

>dog roast

It's filthy and very uncommon know. In the old times dogs were not kept as pet in some parts of China. They were just like livestock but now most people keep dog as pet and therefore things are very different. You can google it.

It's a cultural thing because people in different place put the same animal in different places. For example if you kill some cows in India, they may think you are subhuman or something.

No human can eat their family member and
partner. It also applies here. Some filthy Chinks eat dogs because dogs were not pets in their places.

>It's filthy and very uncommon know.
* now

sorry for the typo

Makes sense. I mean, if people in Europe or the Americas kept pigs as pets, let's just say there would be less bacon

I watch martial arts films so there is that, and no not all of them are ridiculous bullshit. How are you posting btw?

>和平統一一國兩制
好朋友!最近怎麼樣?!

All it would take is one solar flare and humanity would be pitched bareass back into the stone age without a moment of warning. One good push. All the wealth rendered valueless. All the mind games gone. All the power taken away. One big fat reset.