Do you STILL have a problem with eating food made by someone who's HIV positive??

Do you STILL have a problem with eating food made by someone who's HIV positive??

Attached: dyjaec1sb2931.jpg (640x658, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H7l-VVxCLo8
nature.com/scitable/blog/viruses101/why_cant_mosquitos_transmit_hiv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bet this is in sanfranshitco

canada last i heard.

Given all the videos of niggers spitting in the food, YES.

Worse, Canada.

Learn to read you apebrain retard

Next, they'll expect you to fuck them in the ass to fight ligma

>a toronto pop-up
>san francisco
americans literally can't read past the headline

Attached: deeply goncerned.png (600x500, 98K)

OP image literally says Toronto

>people who are a major bio-hazard working in the food industry.
This picture is pretty old, Did this place go out of business or what

To be fair... Ive caught myself mentally filtering out canadian reated nouns before. I tend to not see them as people, more of a sad memory.

There's another meaning in my Ameri-bro's post: that this is probably in SanFran, too. Also. Also. Also.

Attached: Magic Trick.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

it was only open for 3 days, cant make it go on too long because it was only a matter of time before something went wrong. IE the black HIV+ cook rapes one of the customers.

This slide thread is a few years old.

SAGE!

Attached: nuke canada.png (788x460, 500K)

long time food industry worker here
they will get cut.
every single person i have ever with has had a cut or bleed out of somewhere.
its highly unlikely it will go into your food though

Never had such a fear. If someone could explain a scenario in which an HIV+ person's blood enters my blood stream (that doesn't happen through ingestion -- the virus is killed in the stomach, which is irrelevant because it's pretty much dead by that point anyway) .. I'd be happy to reconsider.

we don't even allow HIV positive prisoners have kitchen jobs in the prisons. these people should be shut down and reeducated on food safety

I wonder who is bankrolling this? Surely no insurance company would insure it?

there is literally zero percent chance of a customer getting hiv in that restaurant, unless someone fucks with them, and that black girl is cutie so that's that.

>Cuts himself without knowing.
>Puts it in food.

Clown world.

Why did they smear poop on those plates?

As far as I understand HIV can't survive outside the human body. So it would be safe to eat there i assume

A fucking leaf.

The government isn't stupid, they don't want that kind of liability. Some pozzed faggot running a fudge making store probably doesn't even think about liability.

Why wouldn't they? There's literally zero chance of someone becoming infected EVEN IF a cook cuts themself and bleeds all over someone's poutine AND they eat it.

I thought leafs were supposed to be smart. Turns out it was just another jewish trick.

Attached: 48827B1A-2118-4BBD-8497-FF93025E6DFE.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

>all you have say is "hold the AIDS"

youtu.be/H7l-VVxCLo8

Attached: 20190423_105332.jpg (4032x2268, 2.07M)

I can see this ending well....

>Using dirty needles won't give you HIV.
There's a lot of propaganda about HIV to make those who are carrying the disease "acceptable" in society. Otherwise they would be rounded up and burned in pits.

That's not how it works. If they had hepatitis then yes but that is curable.

What if the coock fucks the food while you aren't looking?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Even though I know there is realistically no risk to my health whatsoever from eating in a restaurant where everyone has HIV, I still wouldn't eat there.

With needles there's a direct contact between your blood and the infected one

It was foretold....

Attached: 3EDBC659-3A13-4378-9D59-8863A9CB332E.jpg (640x920, 94K)

>Bite tongue while eating HIV infected food.
Congrats on that slow death dying of AIDS.

Yeah me neither

Even the act of fucking someone with HIV by itself isn't too dangerous most of the time. It becomes dangerous when a direct path to the bloodstream is opened up (ie: pretty rough sex, typically anally)

Learn how to chew your fucking food, retard.

But that needle is outside of the human body.
You said HIV can't survive outside the human body so that needle is safe....

2 faggots and nigger. its like stereotypes are there for a reason

You again? Look, you've been outed by one of your buddies. We all know that you're trying to get the IP addresses of people who post on Jow Forums. The jig is up.

can you just fucking kill yourself and get it over with?

It can survive outside the human body, but only for fairly limited amounts of time and depending on the amount of fluid you're dealing with.
Even if they were to spit on your food, you wouldn't contract HIV, unless they have open sores in their mouths and you do, too.
Still, they need to be killed off for the greater good of humanity.

Thanks for the heads up user.

Attached: Salute 8.jpg (736x778, 122K)

Do not click the link in this post, it is an Antifa honeypot.

Yeah but the needle still contains fresh blood that you are inmidiately injecting in your own blood stream. You are giving the virus a new host

You can't even fucking change the date on your pastebin. That's how retarded you are, really.

This is what propaganda does.
Now you believe that a "low" risk = no risk.
Unless you can spend $10,000 a month on drugs, the disease will kill you.

Someone explain this:
>If a dirty needle can infect you with HIV, why can't a mosquito?

>doesn't know where he is
Hubris is lacking here recently

30 bucks for a used usp? Are handguns really this cheap?

Attached: EC74D31C-60A6-425B-AC75-B0BDF47559BC.jpg (720x462, 31K)

>why can't a mosquito
>Mosquitos have a long enough snout to make it to your bloodstream
Imagine being so retarded.

Yes

Is Toronto the San Fransisco of the Great White North?

>Long enough snout...
That makes absolutely no sense.
Hypodermic needles are 20x the size of a mosquito...

Yet somehow managed to but a gun despite being poor. You’re so pathetic i won’t even watch the livestream, you’ll probably miss you fucking smoothbrain

Yeah you are right

AIDS burger in paradise!

Attached: jimmy-buffett.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Doesn't realize that they're arguing against their own point.
Yeah.. that's exactly my point you fucking retard. Mosquitos CAN NOT infect you.. because they can't make it to your bloodstream. Allow me to remind you of what you asked:
>Someone explain this:
>>If a dirty needle can infect you with HIV, why can't a mosquito?

How do you deal with openly gay "people" ? I can’t be within a 10 metre radius from one without physically cringing and just gradually edging away from that walking std container.

It seems that only the freshest blood can transmit HIV. So once HIV infected blood passes into a mosquito's digestive tract the HIV virus is killed quickly enough before the mosquito feeds again.

nature.com/scitable/blog/viruses101/why_cant_mosquitos_transmit_hiv

>Mosquito can't make it to your blood stream.
>Gorges on your blood.

You might want to stop and think about this for a few minutes.

The "snout" of a mosquito, the part that looks like a needle, is actually composed of six mouthparts. Four of these are used to pierce the skin of the person or animal that the mosquito is biting. The other two parts are composed of two tubes. One of the tubes sends saliva into the host and the other sends blood up to the mosquito. This two tube system is one reason why mosquitoes are unable to transmit HIV. Only saliva is injected into humans when a mosquito bites and thus HIV positive blood that a mosquito may have previously ingested is never transmitted to other humans.

It's a valid concern. An HIV-positive person's blood could get into the food that's served, and I could eat it. It's not some "remote possibility," knives are used, speed is a concern, and accidents happen.

No, I would never eat at a restaurant where I knew the chef was HIV positive. It's not a "stigma," I just don't want fucking AIDS. Dipshit.

Attached: bloodandguts034.jpg (1373x1704, 325K)

Yes, because I don't want my food being made by drug addicts and fags.

Are all Americans as uneducated as yourself, Burger?

Yes I read it too.

Mosquitoes only need to bite an animal once to breed and then they never need to again in their lifetime.

The only diseases they can spread are diseases like malaria that infect mosquitoes too.

Let’s say hypothetically that every person currently carrying the HIV virus dies. Would the disease be “eradicated” (not counting surviving specimens in labs and whatnot) or is there some other way for a human to contract the HIV virus?

Separate to mosquitoes, I work in a hospital laboratory. Spilled blood is considered to pose no risk of transmission of HIV.

didn't this place get shut down from a health violation already?
if any of them cut their fingers during food prep, they'd have to throw everything not sealed or in storage out and start over.

Like someone who caught HIV is hygienic to begin with

By eating the meat of primates that are HIV positive.

I've read it before.
It's conjecture.
Zero scientific trials.

They are also implying that a mosquitoes snout is sterile and can not be contaminated by HIV.
So they can transmit countless other diseases, but not HIV because "the disease dies before they feed again"

Bite thong while eating your AIDS salade

It would be possible for SIV to make the leap to humans again. It would probably take a long time and again more time for it to spread across the globe.

I get yelled at if i ask people to wash their hands before making my food

>honk honk

>But they can transmit other diseases by the same process...
Ya, totally sounds legit.

But we do know that mosquitoes dont transmit HIV. Why is conjecture.

What the fuck is wrong with you, USA?

I'd be more than happy to volunteer to be stung by a mosquito after its sucked the blood of a person who's HIV positive.

I'm retard, it's Canada xd I should learn how to read

fugg

I don't give a shit what they say, how they feel, or what they do. I wouldn't eat there, and I don't think people with deadly, communicable diseases should be exposed to the public in any way.

So you just let a mosquito suck your blood until it's finished?
A mosquito is never interrupted as it starts to feed?

Based European shiteating bastard thinking Toronto is in the USA while he surely insults "AMERICANS" about education.

We dont take the risk with animal based foods. It seems silly to do it with human preparers of food.

What's wrong with drug addicts?

>yuropoor cannot into reading

Do you put gloves on to clean it up?
Do you ingest it?

The difference is that he actual read it and then corrected himself.
Americans cannot get as far as the reading part.

Yes I don't want diseased degenerates handling my food.

Certainly. They will recall megatons of food product if someone complains of illness from consumption of a brand.

What are you even talking about? Nature created aids to punish faggots. As far as I'm concerned aids has the ability to spread from contact with the person. I'm not fucking risking it.

All those plates because no one showed up

>But we do know
Post link to an actual test/trials.
Simply posting a theory without validated trials is conjecture.

HIV isnt the only thing you can catch from human blood. Hep C is highly transmissible from blood that is on a surface.

goddamn bug chasers

Sure, sure. That's why I, an American, am having a discussion with you, a person with an Irish flag (maybe you're really from there), about food safety and communicable diseases. Yes, all Americans are illiterate and stupid, yes. Fuck you, disgusting mick bastard; to think I was trying to have civil discourse of opinions with a goddamn European. Shame on me!