Why aren't you vegan or at least vegetarian yet Jow Forums?

Why aren't you vegan or at least vegetarian yet Jow Forums?

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-soft-side-feeding-deer-884197.jpg (590x350, 66K)

Because I'm not a pussy, ostrich.

because when the plants are all ashes from the bombs dropping, i'll hunt you down in your bunkers and eat you.

Because I like tasty food.

Because Hitler lost

I am vegetarian though, and I dont give a fuck what others eat

i actually feel great after eating dark meat. without that i would stop right away

if your country isn't green on this map you need to sort yourself out

Attached: vegetarian map.jpg (650x607, 61K)

makes me fart too much. ripping a huge one every 20 seconds sucks

I know all your tricks you filthy kike

Attached: 20711.jpg (1055x1755, 581K)

Because it’s a delusion.

Vegetarian food can easily be tasty. Vegan food with some thought put into it as well.
Pretty much all spices are vegan.

nice

only crazy raw diets cause this or badly prepared meals. Or you have problems with beans and lentils, you can easily just go vegetarian.

I want to think France is based, but they're probably too poor to waste money on such shit.

Ireland is based

I am actually surprised Austria is this high up. But it also explains why especially in recent years there is some great selections of vegetarian or even vegan restaurants. They kind of boomed actually (and thats a good thing).

Attached: W-Insight-4-HT-Mar08.jpg (652x768, 136K)

I get sexual pleasure from farting

No wonder slavs have so much more testosterone than you faggots lmao

Because I don’t like starving myself.

I am, it's great. Think it helped a lot with my gluttony too

grilling up all kinds of veggies this summer

Attached: grilled-vegetables-5.jpg (800x530, 72K)

Sweet. Grilled bell peppers grilled are great. This summer I tried to grill escallions, they were surpassingly good an interesting.

Way ahead of you, bro.

>but muh tasty food
>but id starve
>m-muh test
a) Unseasoned meat tastes about as boring as plain grilled asparagus. You can also make delicious vegetarian meals if you actually know how to cook, which you should.
b) The diet of the average western normalscum is making you fat and that's why transitioning to an actually healthy diet feels like "starvation", that's what burning fat feels like.
c) No, you aren't a high test alpha chad because you eat McDicks. You're a fatass.

Attached: liberated animals salute the reich.jpg (500x648, 105K)

Because I have to eat my body weight in grams of protein every day, and there’s no way I could stomach eating that much of anything if it’s not meat.

bump

It's incredibly easy to get non-meat sources of protein. It's a little harder if you're vegan but vegetarian bulking is easy as fuck

>Eggs
>Milk
>Cottage cheese
>Greek yogurt
>Oats
>Nuts
>Seeds
>Broccoli
>Lentils

Just to name a few. In fact a vegetarian, high-protein diet is almost certainly more efficient in terms of protein/calorie ratio than an omni diet. And also cheaper. The only diet that's more efficient is a pescetarian one, but even that's an improvement on being a normalfag omni.

It's a total myth perpetuated by the meat industry that meat is the best source of protein.

Will veganism cure my tinnitus?