Khan’s London

Police in London are investigating four suspected murders carried out over the weekend, including fatal shootings, and a string of stabbings.

A 44-year-old man was arrested after a mother and three children, all aged under 12, according to the BBC, were stabbed in their home in Enfield, north London, on Saturday, sustaining “very serious injuries” which have left an 11-year-old girl in a “critical” condition.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-48896324

Two more people were stabbed in a separate incident in Hounslow, west London — two men in their mid-20s and mid-30s — with one now “stable” but the other in critical condition, also on Saturday afternoon, with a man and a woman being arrested in connection with the incident.

standard.co.uk/news/crime/hounslow-stabbing-man-fighting-for-life-after-double-stabbing-in-west-london-a4183986.html

These incidents followed two more stabbings, reportedly inflicted over the course of a fight, near Forestdale Primary School in Croydon, south London, on Friday night, for which a man in his 20s was arrested and then released under investigation.

mylondon.news/news/south-london-news/selsdon-stabbing-two-men-stabbed-16543513

Attached: screenshot2019-07-08--18_18_40.jpg (670x546, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR
hungarytoday.hu/100-or-200-murders-per-year-something-is-wrong-with-hungarys-homicide-statistics/
youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>two shot, three stabbed
>entire weekend
wow.
that's terrible.
houston says suck it.

I don't think more than ten people were shot to death in the last five years in the entirety of Hungary.

Part and parcel of living in the city

What the fuck is going on in London???

Attached: 2018-12-25_173749_cr.jpg (496x368, 12K)

people getting shot?
surely that means we need guns to protect ourselves against bad people with guns?
give guns please

BUT MUH GUN LAWS!

Attached: UK guns vs crime.png (1410x1015, 120K)

Attached: Size of US.png (1016x845, 253K)

But guns are banned? Didnt they bin all the knives? They should make it illegal to be a criminal like in Sweden.

Attached: 1555470141830.png (299x250, 14K)

This is what a UK-legal handgun looks like.

Attached: British legal handguns.jpg (337x325, 29K)

Notice how no mong from that inbred shithole isle will jump in to defend his actions?

Weird
Just part and parcel of living in totalitarian anarchotyranny

Yeah, legal, but what sort of nightmarish process do you have to go through to be allowed to own one?

Guns are illegal. Fake news.

To be expected when living in a city that size, such a shame, but we must remember that multiculturalism is our strength.

Hoop jumping, like most other countries.

Attached: UK firearm laws v1.png (1559x5528, 1.18M)

>two shot
Impossible. Guns are illegal in UK. Only Americans have gun violence.

We're talking about London, you overly protective anglo subject.

Those guns are not "legal" in any sense that an American or even a Canadian are familiar with.

We need to up that rate a bit.
Suggestions?

>Police in London are investigating

Oh wow...I bet everyone feels so much safer

Thats super gay.

>discord
Not going any further faggot.

Attached: 1549787920642.jpg (634x1024, 60K)

The point is that Hungary and the UK are both tiny fucking nations and Europeans have no understanding of the scale of North America.
STRICTLY speaking, no firearms are legal in Canada.
Section 92 of the Criminal Code of Canada bans all firearms.
Firearm licenses are, in essence, permission to break the law.
We used to have a system closer to your 4473's called "Firearm Acquisition Certificates", but those were only needed for GETTING the guns, not just OWNING them.
Being part of criminal law forces it as federal jurisdiction, so the same ruleset is used country-wide, with a few exceptions.

Attached: Homicide rate Canada.jpg (473x520, 24K)

>pic

Well, looks like all those licensed firearm owners are causing our troubles. Time to ban more guns!

Attached: 1559253324639m.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

Part and parcel.

>Hounslow
>Croydon
Honestly, that shit could've happened there 20 or 30 years ago.

I wonder why the CFO is issuing ATT's to the local park for gangbangers.

Attached: Canadian law.png (690x790, 140K)

I imagine people are getting bored of "diversity" yes?

Should just call it Haji London.
It wouldn't make much difference if mudik khan or some dumb roastie like Teresa May were running it. It's the people living there now that make it shitty.
Every time some shitty muck muck kills someone there should be the headline above the mugshot,
>Quintessentially British
to remind everyone that race is fucking real.

Attached: 12345656132453451345.jpg (1024x576, 413K)

Saved

Attached: B771FD82-F3D1-4D7B-9DFF-0D4E17EBDA7C.jpg (3000x3000, 187K)

>be bong
>get stabbed
lol, why are bongs like this?

Attached: PIC.jpg (720x960, 200K)

Typical Brietbart shit for those suffering from Cognitive dissonance. Crime in London and every other country is out of control because they don't have guns. Not like in Murrica where our guns prevent crime. Now on to an article about all the crimes that take place here so we can jack off to thinking about how we could have stopped them with our guns, except that we didn't.

>Every time some shitty muck muck kills someone there should be the headline above the mugshot
Ah, but identifying the subhumans would be waysiss, unless, of course, the perp is “white”. (((Media))) as usual.

Attached: D6DC5AE2-EDBD-47FF-931E-B17D4EB59646.png (928x932, 721K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Fj

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR

Attached: 1562606545.36.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Has there been this many killings and raping in London in such a small time frame before the immigrant infestation took over? Not talking about wars or sieges

Cause, imo, only a small percentage of people have realized that before the flood came, everything was much better compared to now, while everything in this decade has gotten much worse in almost every aspect, yet people keep saying it was worse before
And all this is not even just in killings, and rape, but poverty, freedom of expression, culture, etc. This modern concept of "Diversity" has been nothing but a bane to our species. Shitty cou tries remain shitty despite sending people across the world to stay in other places, and sending money to those places to help, and those people they send everywhere else just makes the place that's fine into the same shithole they came from, repeat the steps above over and over until everything is just a pile of shit.

You know, it really wasn't that long ago that good, law abiding folk carried little pocket pistols/revolvers in Europe.

Attached: Astra_ad_1923.jpg (379x624, 82K)

aint clicking that shit nigga

thats pretty impresive for an entire fucking city

Makes you want to stay indoors and on your computer... Like it's planned to. Embrace the virtual anons

London is an irredeemable SHITHOLE.

Fuck London and fuck everyone who lives there. (except Her Majesty, of course)

Attached: sadiqkhanslondon.jpg (1024x538, 125K)

>lol, why are bongs like this?
lol why are "diverse" Londoners like this?

ftfy

Niggers.

Embrace diversity London!

It use to be so rare that the whole world still remembers Jack the Ripper because it was so shocking.
Now it's just a typical weekend.

Diverse and vibrant cultural enrichment.

nah fuck her too shes a cunt.

>Shot dead
Impossible. Guns are banned in Britain

That's because Hungary is a racist white supreeeeeeeeeeemist nation that oppresses minorities

>those people they send everywhere else just makes the place that's fine into the same shithole they came from, repeat the steps above over and over until everything is just a pile of shit.

Exactly. The “magic soil theory”, civ nat cuckoldry and shitlib open borders faggotry. A proper argument made many times goes like this:
>take all genetic Japanese and have them trade places with all genetic Somaliniggers. Somaliniggers in Japan and genetic Japanese in Somalia.
>10 years pass
>Somalia becomes like Japan 2.0, and Japan becomes Somalia 2.0
The good ol’ days. Look at those prices.

Attached: 4E821475-E035-48E6-A264-33D1362C3AAE.jpg (600x607, 67K)

Defend Khan? No one whos sane defends him

Nah, makes for good shittposting

You .... you.....colonial - TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW!
literally shaking with PTSD right here desu senpai

Attached: her gracious majesty.jpg (480x240, 22K)

>Khan
>British
pick one

But that's just what they couldn't manage to cover up. Rape isn't a crime for long, since you can't prove tiny Arab/Indian penis was inside of you, since it done no damage.

I live on the very outer edge of greater London, used to be solely full of chavs, lately filling up with not-chavs. There's always been some degree of petty and violent crime, good old fashioned British crime!

In the past year we've had an acid attack, a Croat randomly stabbing a 17 year old girl to death in the back with no apparent motive, and a 15 year old black kid (a wannabe drill rapper) getting himself stabbed to death in the chest at a party.

Can we go back to drunkards punching each other?

No, you should go back to gentlemen before Churchill made them into drunks.

>Part and Parcel

London, Is a sewer, was a sewer will always be a sewer.

question to brits.

how many time did they put someones name like that before ??

before khan , were there others that got there own headline name ?
or is only with khan bc he is of color ?

Come to North Yorkshire m8. No vibrant enrichment, no "part and parcel".

Attached: home town.jpg (960x720, 167K)

Part and parcel bitches.

Do you understand that a country like Hungary has 12+ times the population of Alaska, or what are you trying to say, moron?

>you can't prove tiny Arab/Indian penis was inside of you

I’ve been learning it’s possible to establish private DNA testing labs. I am strongly advocated for a “Feminist NGO” to help women get DNA tested after rapes. We need /ourguys/ to infiltrate and establish “liberal” orgs like this so we can start compiling data on these bioweapons used by (((them))).
>remember (((who))) stole your birthright

Attached: 72B14B19-1FC5-4361-8144-FF747CDB31C1.jpg (872x1024, 196K)

London Kaganate, again

Certain parts of Yorkshire are absolutely lost.

Liar, a rape gang was recently uncovered

>I don't think more than ten people were shot to death in the last five years in the entirety of Hungary.

Wait, don't you have Gypsies?
Also, how do you keep your women in line withoug the one or so domestic violence shooting a month?

Part and parcel

>part and parcel

And can you post more pics? How is your tax rate where you live? How far away geographically is the "enrichment" and does it make its way into your comfy little town?

How's the weather?

KHAN!
KHAN!!!

Attached: tenor.gif (320x210, 1007K)

nah it's because he is mayor of London.
If it were his predecessor, Boris Johnson, fucking up this badly the headline would have read "Boris' London".
Him being brown is normal for Londonistan. White Brits are a minority in that shithole.

West and South Yorkshire are lost. North Yorkshire is as white as snow.

Not in North Yorkshire.

False.
hungarytoday.hu/100-or-200-murders-per-year-something-is-wrong-with-hungarys-homicide-statistics/

The UK a small but powerful nation, civilized the 2/3 of the world and liberated Europe from chaos twice; now we need help civilizing and liberating our own capital from the chaos.

There's no way on the UK, particularly London would survive a world war today. Londoners survived ww2, during the blitz because they relied on each other. The only thing we could rely on for London today if total war ever raised it's head again, is it's complete destruction from within.

The tax rate? not sure what you mean mate. If you mean the local tax, called "council tax" then it's about average.
The vibrant diversity is all in Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford. York is the nearest city and it's very white. The diversity doesn't come here because blacks, pakis etc are allergic to the countryside. Fresh air is like kriptonite to them. The weather is very cold in Winter (but not Finland cold), an warm and sunny in Summer- 4 distinct seasons.

Attached: middleham.jpg (645x430, 54K)

This is what I've never understood about "diversity is our strength", diversity and solidarity are two words that absolutely do not go hand in hand. Look at America and increasigly the UK, it's nothing but infighting among disparate groups, no one can settle on any sort of shared goal, that's a thing of the past, now.
>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
>diversity is strength

Down here I frequently see Africans walking around wearing coats while I'm sweating my balls off in the sunshine. It boggles my mind.

>London was a beacon of the West
>now the news reports are similar to any US urban center
>I wonder what changed?

2 + 2 is 4. Minus 1 that's 3, quick maths.

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_5oYU-IsU

>The good ol’ days. Look at those prices.

Attached: Guns were less lethal.png (960x767, 872K)

>Africans walking around wearing coats
...while at the same time wearing flip-flops.
I've noticed, Africans have aversion to any sort of shoes and boots. They only ever wear nothing or flip-flops. American niggers on the other hand are obsessed with sneakers.

Attached: 1534943327407.jpg (640x480, 19K)

They wear bigs coats to conceal their knives.

I've seen more than a few people wearing sandals during winter.
It'll be fucking -20C and they don't even have socks on.

They need to file for a chainmail licence ASAP.Or would that be culturally insensitive?

Attached: 468157568.jpg (257x196, 9K)

Daily Khan resign post.

Attached: wrath of london mayor.jpg (470x278, 24K)

Its likely those toasty roasties voted for Dickfuck Khan so fuck them

>Wait, don't you have Gypsies?
To be fair he specified he was talking about people getting shot. I'm pretty sure that there aren't many definitions of "people" that include gyppos.

>Youth = Nigger
We call them youth these days due to political corrections.

Not sure if this is due to Sweden's ignorance to medical science (their government at least) where they see all migrants as children aged by stress.

>rape gangs, stabbings, dormant terrorist clusters: fine
>chap watches the telly without a loicence or says "Londonistan" on Twitter: OI U CHEEKY WANKER, INTO THE HOLE YOU GO!!1

That's like 1 hour in Chicago.

An actual knowledgeable American, hooray. Actually you're probably just a Brit on a VPN.