IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

AYYS WERE AT THE FOURTH OF JULY PARADE AND THE PRESS SECRETARY TWEETED IT
twitter.com/PressSec/status/1146934642987212801

Attached: aayys.png (765x866, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-salute-america/
whio.com/news/local/bright-white-dot-sky-raises-questions/DlyLXb9uzsVojcRMcdaZmO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zoomed in

Attached: aayy3.png (686x430, 148K)

original

Attached: aayy.png (765x866, 1.46M)

What am i looking at

>8sih random white dots
OMG GUYS IT'S REAL GET READY FOR YOUR ANUS PROBING GOD SAVE US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

put your glasses on gramps, it's ayys

Just reflections from these lights

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (761x361, 121K)

lithography: it's the lights at the bottom being reflected by the lens at the top.

OH boy, more LARPing and pretend happening faggotry. Kys schizos, you are ruining this board

Oh you poor confused faggot

you retards keep saying this like it makes it true, if that were the case the lights would be there in every pic

Yeah goyim stop looking into this!

so many shills, now I know it's true

rollling for qt reptilians as first contact

Attached: qts.png (1118x592, 446K)

what have you done!?

Attached: 1562032155267.gif (200x150, 2.75M)

>if you don't believe every retarded schizo larp with pajeet English, you are a shill
Fuck right back off you absolute faggot. There should be a 5 year minimum before posting

it's nukes retard.

what have you done you nigger

Attached: 1234672345113245356345.jpg (327x500, 22K)

he comes up with a logical answer and dumbtards like you stay stuck to your ayy le conspiracy tinfoil shit

and what is illogical about my answer, fuckstick? I repeat, if they were lights reflecting they would be there in every shot, but they're not, and they're not the right numbers, not the right positions
the fact that you shills came up with this shit immediately and never can argue why they're not in every image is proof enough

you dont get lens flares in every pic
but since you summer children have never handled an actual camera before, you wouldn't know that. Your phone may have a camera, but your phone is not a camera

le cant into atmospheric physics

just stop it bro, tinfoil shills like you ought to hang out on /x/ or something where you can talk about those ayys gods you worship

Attached: glixnax.jpg (766x1414, 544K)

Attached: teh-future.jpg (1194x1021, 534K)

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-salute-america/

We will always be the people who defeated a tyrant, crossed a continent, harnessed science, took to the skies, and soared into the heavens because we will never forget that we are Americans and the future belongs to us.

The future belongs to the brave, the strong, the proud, and the free. We are one people, chasing one dream, and one magnificent destiny. We all share the same heroes, the same home, the same heart, and we are all made by the same Almighty God.

i for one welcome our new qt reptilian overladies

This. Could be jew cum on the lenses of the (((media))) cameras.

What are surveillance drones? for $400 Alex

I’m the 1st to call out shills,but I do honestly think it’s just the lights.

Lens flares from the stage lights, bruh

I probed your mom's anus last night, Hanz

>dah aliens

Says ever < 80 IQ person.

I’m a photographer. It’s reflections dude. Lights bounce around the lens. That’s why they cropped it. Not ufos, mayne.

What does snopes.com say?

ITS NORMAL
its only star, plane or something else
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN

nothing, surprisingly

It's birds, retard faggots

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

I would pay to be there to laugh at all of you when they land

Attached: 1562374458041.jpg (733x647, 417K)

well they better hurry up and solve world hunger and cancer for fucks sake

The planes inbound to make those smokeflags in the air.

after the world realizes all the evil shit that's been going on behind the scenes with the release of the epstein/weiner/pizzagate stuff, that's when they'll come down because we will have solved the biggest problem of the jews on our own
they're not allowed to interfere if we don't want it, and that will make us all want it as a species, not just one or two countries

also, you should look into Royal Rife, he cured cancer in the early 1900's by blasting them with their own frequencies, same with literally every other disease, guess who didn't want that tech getting out

Hunger is not a problem either is cancer.
Problems have solutions you wish to utilize.
If a solution exists you do not wish to utilize then you do not have a problem.

whio.com/news/local/bright-white-dot-sky-raises-questions/DlyLXb9uzsVojcRMcdaZmO/

they're being seen everywhere, pay attention

They literally never leave

"We have no idea what it is," the National Weather Service said.

Others have wondered if the object is part of something being done by Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, however, a base spokesperson said they are unaware of what the object may be.

Some people have told News Center 7 they believe the object was a Loon balloon, which is launched by the company Loon, a subsidiary of Google’s parent company Alphabet.

“I checked in with our flight team, and this wasn't one of our balloons,” said Scott Coriell with Loon. “We fly balloons worldwide, including over most parts of the U.S., but at the time of your sightings we didn't have any in the region.”

wow the second I post proofs all the shills miraculously disappear