Holocaust vs Bolshevik Revolution

which was more evil?

Attached: eba74b33a707253fbfd52d7a75822668_w348_h480.jpg (348x480, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qBNhFYRq1vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sandy hook

The one that actually killed people, the Zionist Revolution of Bolsheviks in Russia, killed 90-100 million Christians.

The Holohoax killed less than 4 Million kikes and 20 Million Orthadox Christians. They are both causes for a Heaven sent final solution.

You fucking incels spend all your days laughing at racism, bigotry, misogyni and shit like that, while it's insensitive, i don't mind because it's humour and nobody takes you losers seriously anyways. But when you fucks start making fun of the holocaust I CANNOT and WILL NOT remain silent. The Holocaust was a TRAGEDY. Don't laugh at tragedies.
The holocaust, however it happened according to verified, accepted, certified and recommended historical books containing accepted, certified and verified historical facts concerning the holocaust, was a tragedy.
I have read some of the verified, accepted, certified and recommended books about the holocaust and I swear to you, to god and to anyone reading this, that they not only are true but cannot have happened any other way than the way they were described in the verified, accepted, certified, recommended books containing descriptions of them. Thank God the french government provides us with a list of verified, accepted, certified and recommended books about the holocaust containing verified, accepted, certified facts about the holocaust and the tragedy that took place during world war II perpetrated by the nazi government of the time in the way that is described by the verified, accepted, certified, recommended books about those events. You should DEFINITELY read some of the verified, accepted, certified, recommended books about the holocaust to further understand and realize the gravity of the events that took place the way they took place as described in the verified, accepted, certified, recommended books containing verified, accepted, certified descriptions of the events.
>PS, This is the reason it's illegal to disagree with the facts contained in verified, accepted, certified, recommended books.

so......do i put you down for holocaust or bolveshik?

Mark him down as a verified, accepted, certified, recommended, grade A faggot

Which one was directed by jews?

Oh, and the Bolshevik revolution caused far more suffering over a prolonged period of time, so that's my vote

arguably both
bolshevik was more blatantly an openly jewish

>killed 90-100 million Christians.
where did you find these numbers?

Tits or GTFO.

Attached: 1562377815088.jpg (640x853, 112K)

Bolsheviks were right and based tho. We NEED another October Revolution asap to destroy USA and capitalism.

Attached: h.jpg (948x543, 34K)

whoaaa whoaaa slow down there buddy

judeo bolshevik deniers are unacceptable

my great grandmother was a bolshevik survivor
NEVER FORGET

Pizzacaust

Attached: ed4d73979061fb861986115f7697033a.jpg (480x472, 85K)

May I ask why you have such confidence in 90-100 millions christians dying but in the same breath denounce the holocaust as an exaggeration?
I have the same problem with holodomor people. They claim only 800 jews died in the holohoax but 17 billion ukranians died from (((Stalin)))

Based

"Death to america" is not just a saying, it's a way of life.

Well, the revolution was the most benevolent event in the history of mankind, so it has to be the halocaust

Killing kikes isn't evil, but putting them in power is, so you get the idea.

Knowing that the holocaust is a lie and the bolshevik killed aroud 20 millions christians, the bolshevik of course.

Attached: 1544232669266.jpg (2000x1481, 743K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qBNhFYRq1vs

Wasn't the pool actually a water reservoir that the USSR converted?
desu even if it wasn't, normies can bring up 10,000 kikes articles claiming it to be so. Shit like this hurts us more than it helps desu

Water reservoir with jumping pads?
People who died there were the casualities of war, they werent being systematically killed.

Attached: 1547386483249.jpg (565x502, 153K)