British Brexit stockpiling thread

Post what you are stockpiling to prepare for the worst.

Me: Twinings Earl Grey, the only drinkable Earl Grey

Attached: 4A13BCF6-9021-4045-833C-5BF90E41BC86.jpg (1002x1002, 266K)

Attached: 047175F8-F5AB-42B0-80CD-CFFC5F036403.jpg (1200x1200, 122K)

So only half the country has foresight.
Sounds about right.
Hope you guys at least got yourself shotgun certs.

Attached: UK firearm laws v1.png (1559x5528, 1.18M)

Buy gold and silver, FIAT is dead

Attached: 1548675895876.jpg (1124x1104, 150K)

I'm not stockpiling anything. No fucks given

That article is a scare tactic kikes pull to make markets wobbly.
Nobody is preparing for a "collapse"

Attached: 1562582446021.png (1062x942, 301K)

If you don't have enough food and water to last 72 hours, then you're doing it wrong.

I am stockpiling nothing.

....and neither is anyone I know.

Was this a survey of Guardian reading loonies?

Imagine lying like this.
Britbong here
NOT A SINGLE PERSON that I know is stockpiling thinking brexit will literally kill us all!!!
Fucking idiocy.
Fake news strikes again

>muh fiat
lolbergs are retarded

Why would people stock up for the 3rd leave date but no the other two dates we were meant to leave ? This story is pure bullshit

>That article is a scare tactic kikes pull to make markets wobbly.

Prepping is just common sense. I rely on a drug I need to take to manage a chronic disease. It won’t kill me to not have it, but it is not good either. I have a 6 month stockpile.

I also have a 12 month stockpile of dried and canned food that lasts 10-20yrs in case of a general breakdown of society. Plus a bolt action rifle and ammo in Austria with my parents. I also have a Swiss army knife, a bush knife, a detailed map of the mountains, iodine tabs, gold coins, silver coins and 13 packs of chewing gum, mint. Plus a 1973 vintage Playboy in prime condition.

Attached: 5E10698E-8471-4E48-8840-A043DB2846B3.jpg (1024x1001, 164K)

Brexit has caused an increase in flatulent behavior too.

I really really like this meme.

Can I save it? thanks!

Better to be poor and free than lower middle class and a slave

40% of people in the UK have begin stockpiling goods in fear that there will be shortages in a no-deal Brexit scenario, according to research into consumer behaviour carried out by intelligence company, Blis.

The most commonly stockpiled item is food. 56% of those Brits who are stockpiling are doing so with food items. 44% are building up supplies of household items ,and well over a third (37%) are doing so with medicine.

The public is even stockpiling clothing. Over a quarter of Brits have bought extra clothes and shoes to prepare for shortages and higher prices in aftermath of the UK leaving the EU without a deal on October 31.

Both candidates to replace Theresa May as prime minister, Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt, have promised to take the UK out of the EU this year, with or without a deal, with Johnson insisting that leaving on October 31 is "do or die."

If they left in 2016 they'd be fully recovered by now.

That’s what they said about Melania and leaving Donald.

Brits lived without the EU before, why do they think they can't live without it now?

Attached: CuteElf.jpg (723x1104, 192K)

It make sense for you because you have a gun if society breakdowns and you have stockpile but have no way of defending yourself other cunts will just take it

>nobody is preparing for a collapse

Do you know where you are?