What reasoning does Jow Forums have to believe 5G is dangerous?

What reasoning does Jow Forums have to believe 5G is dangerous?

Attached: 5g-wifi-3-1024x537.png (1024x537, 319K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/01/25/consumerwatch-5g-cellphone-towers-signal-renewed-concerns-over-impacts-on-health/
youtube.com/channel/UCe02lGcO-ahAURWuxAJnjdA/join
youtu.be/ol3tAxnNccY
5gappeal.eu/
youtu.be/kBsUWbUB6PE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont, nor do I really care.
But it fails the critical thought test; why would 5g kill normies, if normies are the people they need to jew money out of for new and more expensive shit?
Its better to keep a normie alive than it is to kill them and lose that revenue.

it's on the same frequency as analogue tv, so won't be anything new.

how can gives you cancer?
5G didn't even exist.

patent is from Israel, hardware built in China

None whatsoever. However, it's something no one was asking for, yet is being promoted as the next amazing thing so is guaranteed to be cancer.

>“We found abnormal brain function in all of the firefighters we examined,” Heuser said.

>So, following lobbying by firefighters, assemblyman Quirk and his co-author exempted fire stations from their bill, making them one place cell companies couldn’t put a tower.

Firefighters won’t let you put a tower near a station.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2018/01/25/consumerwatch-5g-cellphone-towers-signal-renewed-concerns-over-impacts-on-health/

youtube.com/channel/UCe02lGcO-ahAURWuxAJnjdA/join

5G represents a huge jump in information and communication technology and it will have profound economic benefits for the countries that build these networks first. It is essentially an economic arms race and foreign countries benefit from trying to convince anti-vax moms to hold up the process of western countries building 5G. Ask yourself why RTnews is telling Americans that 5G is dangerous while Russia itself is building it's own 5G network.

georgia guidestones

China is pushing for people to adopt theirs for one thing and they’re trying to practically give it away

Even if there’s no radiation chinks are up to something

My only real issue is the tighter net. There are proposals that in order to properly roll it out at top efficiency, new towers would have to be installed roughly every 5 or 6 houses in even residential areas.

We already have surveillance crawling its way into our colons, I'd rather not have it in my lungs and ventricles too.

Unmedicated schizophrenia and ignorance,. mostly. Jow Forums has become much like reddit in the regard that most of you have no idea what you're talking about and you've made the emotional decision that you don't trust it.

Brainlets, brainlets everywhere.

Attached: 1535039395162.jpg (822x960, 99K)

typical liberal over-reaction

We are fucked here in the west. You guys have two telecommunications kikes to choose from and here none of them are upgrading jack shit. When you leave an urban center signals start to fail quickly.

Probably American propaganda to prevent people from using 5G which is Chinese built tech. It's a grand scale thing that America has against China.

>5G will be the same frequency as old televisions
I don’t think that’s true. Ultra High Frequency TV broadcasts at 470–806 MHz. 5G is 24–86 GHz. Big difference.

I have a super schizo friend who I have to constantly try and explain this point to him.

They don't have to kill anyone quickly though. Bad food and water with fluoride degrade the health and are pushed by the government.

Can't wait for Starlink in a few months. Bell and every other company with an undeserved monopoly is about to get absolutely fucked.

youtu.be/ol3tAxnNccY
youtu.be/ol3tAxnNccY
youtu.be/ol3tAxnNccY
WATCH FROM 19 TO 28

billions of dollars are invested in science research groups to find that it is NOT harmful as how many scientists and professors around the world would say

Attached: screencapture-5gappeal-eu-about-2019-04-08-00_23_22.png (1920x2421, 324K)

israel will not have 5g too
cant find the pic

Attached: screencapture-5gappeal-eu-the-5g-appeal-2019-04-08-00_23_55.png (1920x6481, 1.11M)

5gappeal.eu/
youtu.be/ol3tAxnNccY
youtu.be/kBsUWbUB6PE

save&watch above instead of wasting your time on something meaningless and make you regret in future

Attached: Capture.png (607x468, 332K)

You can cook somebody with it. Heck, you retards can't even understand 3G was harmful as fuck.

are you crazy or what
the CRTC is a mafia charged to ensure that very monopoly
not gonna happen

Literally any radio mechanic will tell you that it's dangerous. It depends on the wattage. Microwaves will cook you alive because they are above 1000, even if they are on a lower frequency. 5G is on a higher frequency, which requires less wattage to be dangerous. Regular phones will fry your brain with enough use, too. Proximity to the source of the signal matters a lot too.

Its not about the physical dangers. Its not about muh fast internet you fuckin retards. Its just a leap towards our technocratic communist oligarchy where your every move can be tracked and taxed using 5g for the internet of things. Privacy will be abolished once 5g is ubiquitous. You pathetic normies are not the ones that will benefit from this tech lol

the purpose is to shorten life. the shorter the life, the easier to turn people into panicky consumers who measure their worth by comparing their stuff to others' stuff. also I seriously doubt that jews want to pay for your retirement. So it's better if you die while you're still working age.

THIS is the critical thought test of our age. If something is forced, it's either just not for us, or deliberately against us.

The harmful effects of wireless radiation have been well-established, and there's no reason to believe that much more powerful 5G will not be even more harmful. That should be the default assumption. The lack of safety studies surrounding 5G, the fact that 5G technology was pioneered in Israel, and the fact that Israel is dragging their feet in implementing 5G for their own people should alarm everybody.

>5G causing cancer is a crazy right wing conspiracy. The science is settled incel.

Attached: 14473BEA-3EE1-4FAE-A3AE-C92470B2331C.jpg (900x540, 119K)