Is China a failure of a country, or the biggest failure of a country in the history of mankind???

When you have nice cities that are completely empty because your citizens have abandoned the country because of how shitty your policies how become...

Are you a shithole failure of a country, or the biggest shithole failure of a country in the history of mankind??? Has this even happened in history before?

It's amazing because the USA is basically adopting their policies here in regards to the censorship of the internet. Is this chilling image a foreshadowing of things to come in the USA? Is the USA facing "Ghost Cities" in their future?

Attached: 66117207_126535598582720_3238756343091298304_n.jpg (854x646, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mQ6q5s2ha7M
youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E
youtube.com/watch?v=oQGpdgV_ifI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

USA already has ghost cities. They're just infested with blacks.

I see a lot of Asians around personally...

China has practically risen from the ashes.
They have put in a lot of work which has cost them a lot, but you should also see the better side.
A nation has come out of poverty.

LMAO!

China is being abandoned guy....What in the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 917937c6-0216-11e7-be53-dd0689cdbd13_1280x720.jpg (980x551, 347K)

The ghost cities were built by the Chinese to claim they had economic growth. They weren't actually build for people to live in.

D&C THREAD MADE BY A JEW

CHINESE ARE WHITE AND THE JEW FEAR THE CHINESE

THE JEW INVENTED THE LIE ABOUT THE TIANANMEN SQUARE MASSACRE

THE MASSACRE NEVER HAPPENED

IF YOU BELIEVE CHINESE ARE NOT WHITE YOU ARE EITHER A BRAINWASHED NPC OR A KIKE SHILL YOURSELF

Yes. You’re so clever.

I meant, they have progressed as a country, it’s still shit, but more developed than what it was.
As compared to other developing nations.

There are millions of people taking to the streets in disapproval. China is DONE.

They have 2 generations of factory workers that won't exist because they limited their population with insane one child policies forever. They're the biggest failure of country in the history of mankind. They build nice cities and instead of their people moving in, they just say "Fuck You" and leave.

What a FAILURE.

Attached: Screenshot (1208).png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

>China is done

Meanwhile America is < 50% white.

Kek.

Thanks for the info Mr Chingchong Bingbong.
六四事件

They're all in Canada now

When you have entire generations that will be void of workers because you limited the population, that's a FAILURE. You've failed as a nation under those circumstances.

Attached: Screenshot (1333).png (1920x1080, 609K)

More like 60-70% White, and a lot of White people are retards. So, I'm not sure what your point is right now.

Point in case, your post.

My uni (a UC in California) has a shit load of international students from China and other East Asian countries. Statistics show that 70% of these international students won’t return to their home country. Essentially China is losing it’s most educated 70% to a brain drain. These students are also pretty smart, almost all of them are in STEM.

the ghost cities are to keep bad money from easy credit away from actual productive industries that it will happily wreck. and you get some buildings out of the deal when the ghost company goes bankrupt and the ghost bank collapses under the weight of bad loans from elsewhere

We attract the best and brightest from all over the world. We have always been a melting pot yet still the most powerful nation in the world. Yes I agree that the taco niggers down south do not help.

taking the best and brightest from all over the world goes a long way to explaining why so many countries are unstable shitholes

Chickety-china, the chinese chicken
Eat a big dick and your brain starts tickin

Yea, that's what I figured.

The younger generations would be more well informed of how they're being taken advantage of in the Chinese workplace. Longer hours with less pay. Why would they return to China?

Hence, the Ghost Cities...And the Chinese propagandist are here on the thread saying these Ghost Cities were all "a part of the plan."

>communism just werks!
>has empty brand new cities in a country with a billion and a half people
communism sure werked alright

There is microcosm of this taking place within the USA...

States that legalize Cannabis are taking all the "best and brightest" now. Texas has become a shithole overrun by the Gangs of all races in the past 10 years because of their policy decisions...Every year intelligent hard working Cannabis smokers leave the state because of a lack of action on the part of ending Cannabis Prohibition. It's completely true.

Texas is easily one of the worst states to live in now because of Cannabis Legalization taking all the cool people away from it.

>pot smokers
>best and brightest
>not worst and most dull

You’re literally braindead. Kill yourself and end your suffering.

Now, here we are as a nation adopting policies straight out of China...

Censoring the internet and free speech. Preventing youtube channels from monetizing and taking away their ability to communicate with one another by removing the private messaging system. Emails are too unreliable. They can be redirected too easily.

Attached: Screenshot (1319).png (1920x1080, 647K)

Sorry, but the Gangs want Cannabis ILLEGAL...

How do you not understand that fact? It's the Cartels keeping it Illegal in Texas. If it wasn't, Texas would've been the FIRST to Legalize.

ignore cannabis and note how the globohomo elite gets its footsoldiers from mostly rural areas and smaller cities. the rootless cosmopolitan has left his hometown to get an education and a good job and never goes back, actively voting against the interest of birthplace. the brain drain deprives the rust belt, rural areas, and the poor in general of members who would naturally rise to be their leaders

texas was stupid for always telling everyone how many jobs they created
>look guise i created this many jobs! haha losers
people flocked to texas because of that and no income tax, but not necessarily the best and the brightest

Texas is one of the most heavily occupied Cartel states in the Nation. YET, they're going to be one of the LAST to Legalize Cannabis.

What does that tell you about the motives of Drug Cartels?

If you support a degenerate society you’re part of the problem. Checkout and insist others do the same.

texas is infested with scumbag criminals, they're smart not to legalize any cannabis. that way people get federal convictions for trying that shit, they're literally surrounded by states neighboring them with legal cannabis. if they want it, then move to those states because texas has a really big crime problem and a huge criminal element

>Texas is filled with criminals

Texas is filled with spics. Spics are criminals by nature.

and louisianians, and yankees, and californians, and chicongoans

You forgot to take your meds

yes

Attached: 1562078141439.webm (460x574, 1.47M)

Absolutely obsessed

The highest homicide rate in the world is in Central America, not Africa.

Spics are the most violent criminals in the world,

because they're all butthurt by the mestizos that oppress them so they turn to the cartel to make them feel scared. mexico was a huge failure as a state

Nobody fled these cities, they were empty to begin with....

You know that they prebuilt those building due to the increase in demands later on.

You don't see the correlation to Illegal Drugs between criminals occupying the state and Drug Prohibition?

Why would those surrounding states with Legal Cannabis be void of Cartel people if Legal Cannabis is what they sought after?

Here's one of these Cartel Gang Stalker guys now...

Attached: cartel.jpg (400x533, 25K)

Are you delusional? The United States isn't going to be building anything remotely modern to scale the way China has anytime soon if ever. The younger people in the Midwest are moving to the coasts here. China and Russia are buying gold now instead of US Treasury bonds because this country is starting to be looked at as unreliable and on it's way down globally.

2 guys just walked up and stood outside of my window while typing this up...

Attached: cartel 2.jpg (400x533, 34K)

texas is easier to avoid scrutiny because it's big. states like oklahoma can handle legal cannabis and put resources into cartels. texas is basically you better have a gun and most preferably the money to get away from all the scum. it's like a democrat state, but with guns

china future is civil war.

What us even going on here?

China has risen because starting with Nixon we have been pumping them full of money and industry and tech. Same with other shitholes like Korea. Absolutely nothing was done on their own except copying and stealing.

Yea, that was the plan and their people just left because their policies suck ass in Asia...

That's why those cities are empty and China can no longer fulfill manufacturing contracts from corporations around the world.

They're not abandoned China, they're colonising other countries. And those ghost cities are just a real estate scam.

These 2 MS-13 guys walked all the way over here just to stand outside my window while making these posts about Drug Cartels...

Attached: IMG_4558.jpg (960x1280, 134K)

Those are your apartment complex's hired mexican landscapers. Chill tf out.

Attached: IMG_4559.jpg (960x1280, 160K)

Attached: IMG_4560.jpg (960x1280, 144K)

Attached: IMG_4562.jpg (960x1280, 154K)

Based schizo poster.

Are you mad because I show what PUSSIES your Cartel friends are in reality?

"We big and bad because we walk around in circles."

>abandoned
for now
chuba is facing a demographic crisis because of the one child policy. meaning a whole lot of old people not enough young people to take care of them.

these large as ghost cities will be full of these old chinks in the next 25 years.

chinks think in decades we think in years.

ghost cities are all throughout china because china does not exist

Mafia damaged my mailbox a few months back and threatened to rob mailmen...

I'm the guy that invented Bitcoin...

That guy in the photo is MS-13 from El Salvador...He lives in the apartment right across from mine. Moved in just before the boxes were vandalized.

Attached: Screenshot (1342).png (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>not living in a walled compound in a gated community in a police state like the commifornian kikes do

doing it wrong

They had a great plan. You give us the tech and the money. We give you an emerging Chinese market [if you doubt that, please explain why so many blockbuster movies ship with additional ‘made for China’ scenes edited in] and CHEAP labour thanks to a lower standard of living and a lower standard of workplace rights.

The West took this deal, and it benefited greatly. What they didn’t expect was for the economy of China to explode like it has and now it’s maybe not looking like such a good deal.

But ultimately China played its cards really well and it’s disingenuous to say they didn’t do anything themselves because their strategy is what got them here.

Kill all dogburners for a better tomorrow.

China failed...

They can't fill contracts anymore because of Labor Shortages...

IF I had the money, I wouldn't be living the USA at all...

The USA sucks ass. No Pokerstars, Internet like China, etc...

USA is a SHITHOLE.

youtu.be/mQ6q5s2ha7M

mostly fraud

Bitcoin was invented by an American, too...

ME...True Story.

Compare the images...

Time Magazine knows something about me. At least, the sketch artist received an accurate description of me...

Compare to the image of me side by side...Clearly ME...

Attached: th.jpg (198x236, 14K)

See...

That's me on the cover of Time Magazine.

Attached: 51730896_10218501374872678_791749479823835136_n.jpg (720x960, 92K)

See...

That's me...

Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency was indeed invented by an American. NOT an Asian.

Sorry Asia.

Attached: Screenshot (1345).png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

What exactly is so bad about "ghost cities"? They're built with private money. In the West we are suffering from a huge housing shortage caused by boomer Jews. I'd rather have an oversupply of apartments than lack of them. China is urbanizing and changing so rapidly that there has to be some "mistakes" made by the property investors.

The thing to worried about is their influence in developing countries and important infrastructure projects in the West.

prove it, today the top two cell phone companies are korean and chinese. ur cars and household appliances are all korean and japanese.

actually no, theyre being lent the money by state banks to build those buildings

Labor Shortages...

China's economy is set to implode in the near future. Our products will likely sky rocket in price because everyone is strung out on cheap Chinese Labor that will no longer exist in the near future. They'll have to start paying their workers more to encourage them to choose one job over another.

Ghost Cities are a product of poor government management and stupid policies like censoring the internet. Everyone is leaving the China because they don't like their policies.

...which is private money

Millions of people move to cities every year so the rate of construction is huge in China.

Attached: china_urban-increase_inline_1 (1).png (1280x577, 28K)

whats up david steven leakey how you going ?

Alright I guess...

How about yourself?

They're already automatizing their production and educating their youth. That's why roughly 2 million Chinese students are atm studying abroad.

Most of chinese "abandoned" cities aren't actually abandoned. They are new and every unit is sold. Chinese like to invest into housing and lot of them are buying their second and third homes right about now.

That's why they keep building these, because they are all sold out.

>that will no longer exist in the near future.
wtf are you smoking if china fall india the pajeet and africa will take over the cheap labor market
they're even importing pajeet in drove to lower your wage and destroy your market
you should delete your last post because your name appear in one of your tabs

Soviet Russia is.

China is a strong second.

>he doesn’t know they plan 50 years ahead
Those cities are getting filled up

Mainly westerners have problem comprehending the scale and repercussion of population size as large as China's.

What they call "ghost cities" is just a tiny fucking district on the outskirt of the major cities, that will get populated once the city center become overcrowded and extremely expensive, so the lower class have to move buy houses further out from the center.

Think America's expensive housing problem in our major cities but 10x worse, due to the population size and migration from rural area to cities for jobs.

Not saying they're high quality buildings, but most of them get filled, within a decade, and new district has to be constructed to accommodate new influx of residents.

t. chink whose relative in China who just purchased a condo in one of those residential towers in the outskirt of the city for 20% of the price of what it would cost to buy one in the city center.

>not living in a country where you can walk outside without any fears

wtf you even talking about?
the one child policy ended years ago, or china woulda be like india by now.
hongkkong protest is because of insane land prices.
nothing to do with china mainland, call me up when you saw a protest in there

China is growing fast while the west is degrading. Its only a matter of time.

Why Doxs yourself I can see your name on your Facebook about you where you live Garland Texas and your email what are you thinking dude

they build complete city by the time we rebuild half a bridge it's ridicule

and their companies ask whats good for the state, not whats good for the share holders.

Politcal corruption is also severely punished. The west will fail.

I lived in China can confirm I saw them tear down the building that was a convenience store and then rebuild it with a different business inside within two weeks Each day I walked by the building on the way to work I saw the progress it was crazy

>china isn't a cesspool of corruption and scams
Imagine actually believing this
youtube.com/watch?v=XopSDJq6w8E
youtube.com/watch?v=oQGpdgV_ifI

yup those are the biggest sign the western empire is on its last breath
i think corruption and greed is what killed it all but what do i know

Absolutely. There has never been such massive urbanization and construction boom in the World than what is currently taking place in China. They're building neighborhoods for millions of people from scratch. It takes some time to actually start working and to fill with people and businesses. For example the new district of Chengdu, the construction was started in 2011 or something and the goal is to have 6 million people living there in 2030.

I'm an architecture/urban planning student so I'm interested in the topic.

>The West took this deal, and it benefited greatly.
What you mean to say is that the top 1% of kikes controlling the West benefited greatly, and the 99% of ordinary folks got screwed out of their jobs and their nations got screwed out of their industry and manufacturing sector and are now completely dependent on Chinese imports

Nobody abandoned the cities, dipshit. China builds cities up in expectation of population growth.

The truth about Chinese people.

Attached: 1533993664582.jpg (800x1800, 278K)

The truth about Chinese history.

Attached: 1558604590807.png (800x1672, 209K)

China runs 100% on corruptionTo extend my business visa I bribed the chief of police

The truth about Chinese culture.

Attached: 1552962827543.png (800x5132, 757K)

The truth about Chinese food.

Attached: 1556888251639.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)