The last hope of "white" culture is in the hands of slavic caucasians with muddied 10% tatar genes :(

the last hope of "white" culture is in the hands of slavic caucasians with muddied 10% tatar genes :(
youtube.com/watch?v=A80RGUmmJXQ&app=desktop

Attached: BA5473E5-6813-4834-883E-69530B5A2B66.jpg (629x314, 176K)

Oh the irony. Genetic experiment calls us mutts. Unlike you I can trace back my ancestors to 18th century living in a space of 300km.

Attached: 1551211391073.png (710x577, 30K)

>muddied 10% tatar genes
Tatars have basically no impact on EE genepool. In any and all of their historical invasions they kidnapped women and brought them back to their territory and reproduced with them. For instance Crimean Tatars are 70% European. Same with Turks too which are mainly Greek. The natives of EE didn’t take Tatar wives as they’re much uglier.

The funniest part is that he called you Slavs

Attached: 1562537755150.jpg (1218x1060, 1.09M)

well i can trace my history back to 14th century english barons. its not an insult. estonia is a great country and i want you to persevere. i drown in niggers and mutts every day. my country is gone. i hope yours survives, friend.

Estonians are finno urgic like Finns and Magyar

whatever they are, they and other slavs the last hope for caucasian culture. our country is so fucked, we never had a culture. im just glad my family survived long enough to not acquire negroid or hispanic genes in its bloodline. as i sit on this landmass drowning in niggers ill look upon these countries and pray for their continuation.

Estonians are not slavic you utter braindead retard. Seriously, youre so fucking stupid you should drown In a barrel of acid. Estonians are finno-ugric like us finns, and we've been fighting the slavshits for millenia. And we're uralic, not the burger concept of "white". Fuck off.

Attached: 280c24a5.jpg (839x637, 81K)

never said they were slavs.

I can trace my ancestry on this continent back to the early 1600s. I thought Europeans had a deeper history?

>US non-white mutts deciding who is and isn't white
>europeans take the bait
yikes

Attached: us_demographics.png (1235x1137, 218K)

You either support the Jew or you support Russia.

No way out of it.

Yes you did you called them "slavic caucasians with 10% tatar genes" which is bullshit, and Estonians do not have tatar dna.

whiter than you mario

Slavs have basically brought the Finns-ugric people to its knees. They’ve assimilated almost all of you. The only holdouts are Estonia and Finland but even then the Russian empire controlled both areas. Soviet Union also held Estonia. Estonia is basically half Slav at this point too due to Soviet Union population shifting policy.

Just accept it and join you brethren and assimilate with the Slavs. You no longer have Sweden to rely on, like you did in the past.

im of full european ancestry with no negroid or hispanic influence friend. i understand the meme though. my type of bloodline in america is a dying breed, and mutts plague this continent.

Retard. Estonia having a population of russians left over from the soviet union doesnt make the Estonian ethnicity slavic. Thats dumb. The Volga finns still exist like the Mari people, and they are still not slavic. American logic baffles me. By your thinking native americans are Indo-European. I would rather die a fiery death at the stake than assimilate to a slavic state.

Estonians are closer to Poles than to Finns
You knew it already but made a daily shitpost

Attached: 1562515991129.jpg (1193x541, 187K)

Someday Finn, you or your descendents will be under the tri color flag. Just like the rest of your kin.

Attached: C0B056D7-5B93-4C08-B33E-E38C6D5DAAC7.png (220x147, 320)

You do know that slavs are the biggest mutts of europe? Basically made up of Germanoids, fugric people and slavic mixed up.

Ha, you wont get under my skin like that. But I would do something very radical if russia was to take over finland ;)

Don't Estonians have the highest percentage of steppe ancestry in all of Europe?

Russia already owned Finland for more than a century, they took it from Sweden that owned you prior to that. Not only that but in ww2 they stole a portion of your land. They sent assimilated Finno-Urgic to do their bidding and die for the motherland. Russia has a rightful claim on Finland, they would be justified if they declared war on the pretext of a casus belli.

I know myself, they already look interbred with churkas

Attached: 1562608161880.jpg (1300x957, 197K)

As if Finns aren’t mutts themselves, they’re made up of Sami, Urgic, Swede, and Slavs.