Theyre All Connected

So, for months now I and many others have become aware of the fact that Trump almost definitely was an FBI informant in the 80s and 90s in their pursuit of mob and organized crime, particularly in NYC and Atlantic City. More info on that can be found here quodverum.com/2019/03/75/endgame-potus-trump-s-vindication-nears.html
QRD:
>Mueller, Rosenstein, Barr, Gulliani, and (speculatively) Trump worked together in the 80s and 90s to take down the mafia
>all were involved in coordinating RICO type cases at the DOJ or state level in NY, SDNY

Now, we see that the lead prosecutor in the new Epstein case is this man en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Berman

some interesting bits about Berman
>volunteered during Trump transition
>replaced Preet Bharara
>since he was recused by way of his apointer, Sessions, Berman's deputy was in charge of the raid on (((Cohen))).
>Berman is taking down Avenatti rn
>brought drug trafficking charges against big pharma
>also did gay things like go after the MAGA bomber Cesar Sayoc
>indicted some pro trump rep from NY who endorsed trump for insider trading
>BIG pedo hater, supports Megans law big time
here is where it all starts to connect to the 5 players mentioned above (Trump, Barr, Rosenstein, Gulliani, Mueller)

>Berman was a partner of Gulliani's at Greenberg Traurig
>he worked directly on ridding the New York Carpenters Union of Mob influence

so now we have another connected individual

What are the chances all the same players, Gulliani, Barr, Rosenstein, Mueller, Trump, and now Berman all appear again, decades later, in organized crime cases again. before it was the mob, now its organized crime in gov whether thats (((russian collusion) or pedo networks and influence in politics, these guys have rotated between retirement, public and private service, only to all end back up in close proximity again on the same type of cases.

they are all either working against us or the 4d chess meme is real and are working for us

Attached: 800px-Geoffrey_S._Berman.jpg (800x1111, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/jeffrey-epstein
foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now, add in some other fuckery from the past few weeks and I believe youll begin to see were in THE happening. I just am not sure if the happening is true 4d chess or ourguys are about to get railroaded, or if Trump is a plant or genuine.
Either way, something is happening it is undeniable at this point. In addition to all info and connections posted in OP, these events seem related or connected
>Iran escalation and FF
>Pence diversion from NH (Biden diverted as well, HRC canceled speaking events including one after the Epstein arrest)
>Russian Sub
>NYPD suicides and Arkansas legislature woman suicide
>Kappy death and 7/4 prediction that now seems relevant (i know Epstein wasn't the 4th)
>Earthquakes and possible DUMB relation

feel free to add more i missed

have an anti slide bump

Attached: IMG_2968.jpg (917x1839, 166K)

I figure this plan is like 40-50 years old.

Hence why you get guys like hellyer and binney of conspiracy folklore coming out of the woodwork.

It was likely formalized after JFK passed on maybe even verbally until more recently, 80s/90s.

Once the “teams/sides” good/evil are known it’s easy to see and guess what the other side is going to do.

White hats/patriots had to go ghost mode to ensure they kept people in the top ranks it seems. Got to play the game to win.

All this time just waiting and formulating. I wouldn’t be surprised if the internet itself was part of the entire trap/plan.

The hard part is you have to get generational patriots of the highest moral caliber who aren’t corrupt and are smart enough to play that long of a game. Tough thing to do.

bump for low grammatical errors and thicc plot

Attached: jewbook.gif (220x161, 275K)

You can't use the same plant several times in a row, it gets even worse when dealing with a mafia which uses things like Black Cube, private Mossads and other spy shit.

who do you think is ourguy and not ourguy in all this user

Trust the Plan.

Don’t really know, don’t really even care.

The story/plan/plot is too similar between potentially good/bad to know. I wouldn’t put it past the DS to wipe the table clean once and awhile.

It doesn’t even matter. Know what matters?

Fucking results that continue to advance liberty.

Are we more free? Is labour being rewarded? Are programs in place to take laws off the books and continually downsize the state? Are we “safer” per say. etc.. etc...

Bump

great points. bless you leaf. come down here we'll trade Tradeau all the beaners he wants for you

So this is why Trump isn't afraid. They scrubbed his records.

I wish.

he isn't afraid because anything "illegal" he did was likely sanctioned in his work for the fbi. just speculation tho

Probably. Got away with doing shit. There's no way they wouldn't find something or make it up. Something is definitely going on.

No need for trust. Let’s wait until the end and evaluate then.

Like I mentioned, results are what matters.

Shows been amazing this far. Wild ride. Masterful

It's all connected like OP says. Goes very deep. Remember the FBI had files with info on Epstein about a year ago:
vault.fbi.gov/jeffrey-epstein
lot's of redacted info. The FBI has known for years and have been sitting on this information

Attached: 1507166531064s.jpg (200x200, 5K)

yea Qfags don't understand that if there really is a plan, it's literally helpful to be skeptical and prepare for the worst.

Basic gestalt on Russian sub??

Fuck you, Rick Berman

Attached: 574C2AD6-38CB-4AE5-80ED-C1857D0AAB08.jpg (480x360, 12K)

bump

this is being slid hard David Hoggs meme team is scared

noice thread m8

Epstein

Attached: IMG_3387.jpg (236x327, 28K)

I really really still dislike how the cards are still playing out. Even the fucking Elvis card/twitter larp etc..

The line is so thin between all the tales/stories/conspiracies that it could really go either way at a moments notice

Don’t trust anyone, judge only by results at the “end” so to speak. Always continue to espouse and demand greater liberty.

I'll let Vinnie know

Elvis card?

anti slide bumo
I'M FUCKING DONE WITH THE DISNEY WORLD SPAM

based

Attached: IMG_3391.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

The Miami Hearld's reporting last November pointed out that Epstein was tipped before his house was searched, and all the recording equipment was wiped.

Strzok seemed preeeeettty comfy. This resistance you speak of must have been real down low.

>real comfy
>spent hours adjusting his butt plug

Hah. Deutsche bank stock price is probably going to stop trading at 666 today. Lol

They’re gonna “pull it” on the economy/liquidity and crash the bitch.

an organic post in a sea of shit, bump if you’re discussing muh bbc or muh religion rather than this you are wasting your time.

>So, for months now I and many others have become aware of the fact that Trump almost definitely was an FBI informant in the 80s and 90s in their pursuit of mob and organized crime, particularly in NYC and Atlantic City.
how you mean Trump helped replace the Italian mafia with the jewish mafia ?

What is it with Ricks?

page 9 bumpo

Jesus fuck this is being slid hard

its bad today

bump

this is the judge assigned to the Epstein case...
same last name wtf

Attached: IMG_3399.jpg (1157x1991, 292K)

Attached: IMG_3306.jpg (1324x631, 201K)

Attached: IMG_3264.png (1242x2208, 1.39M)

Fuck off Sean we know it’s you, god damn tick tick boomer man

Attached: 3AB5F1EC-7A16-4596-B19F-A199E4EA5C24.jpg (480x480, 76K)

You sound off your meds mossad a bunch of likes staging fake stories and fake court proceedings to co nbc 3r their judaic tyranny and pedogate and pizzagate the true goyim know

yikes

Attached: IMG_3244.png (1242x2208, 555K)

BIG yikes but thanks for the bump so all of OPs info gets out. good work lads

Attached: IMG_3226.jpg (1200x778, 232K)

just a coincidence
just a normal day in Broward

Attached: IMG_3214.jpg (991x1024, 129K)

>they are all either working against us or the 4d chess meme is real and are working for us
It may be more nuanced than that.
>keep your friends close and your enemies closer

Attached: 457666445.jpg (864x576, 93K)

The amount of schizo postin on here has reached new levels.

absolutely could be great point user

I guess chemtrails didn't have anything to do with US crops being 80% or so behind this year. MAGA...

His press conferencing today was top-notch. Brisk, forceful without being rude, efficient without being superficial.

bump

You're going to have to walk me through how you get from Trump & company preparing to take down the swamp to chem trails affecting crop output.
Related: I've noticed fewer contrails / chemtrails in the sky, and I lived in a heavily populated area not far from a major airport.
I took (pic related) a couple weeks ago. Speaking of the swamp, it's the Bush compound on Walker's Point in Kennebunkport, Maine.
Not noticing many chem trails these days.
Over to you.

Attached: 2019-06-24 14.44.15.jpg (3264x2448, 3.07M)

another one

fuck I wish I lived in such a beautiful place

It’s so dense

don't slide

sheeeeit Q fags were right

Attached: IMG_3400.png (926x732, 144K)

Just think of all the pranks weve played over the years in our secret club. From closing Habbos pool to getting Moot elected Time magazines Man of the Year, to the Podesta hack to yelling Pepe at Hilarys rally, we have got a lot done, despite never seeing each others faces or hearing eaches voices.
Imagine what the elites, with their Freemason Jesuit Sanhedrin security clearance bullshit societies can do

Attached: 1554822973378.jpg (720x797, 68K)

"An ally can turn. You're gonna see that."

If they never would have got the fiat/fed in the first place thing may be different.

Rewarding labour and changing/reversing the incentive structure and allowing actual choice in marketplaces goes a long long long long long way.

Strict adherence to the constitution was and is needed.

On top of this, protocols and structures need to be in place to continually strip power and concentration away from the state continually, like limited terms among many other great ideas.

It’s a sick world and only the tough can see the real and continue to live in relative silence. As Q says, those who know, cannot sleep.

bump

Why have such a conspicuous entrance to a secret underground rape dungeon?

Attached: IMG_2933.jpg (1024x639, 131K)

Page 8 bump holy fuck

Attached: IMG_3404.jpg (443x1024, 103K)

Attached: IMG_3331.png (581x611, 345K)

Attached: IMG_3329.png (602x588, 96K)

Attached: IMG_3266.jpg (750x938, 70K)

big whitepill right here

Attached: IMG_3228.jpg (977x1024, 247K)

delusion

Attached: IMG_3218.jpg (1114x468, 82K)

it's a scary thought

is it related to the DUMBs and earthquakes? what about the drama with Pence on the 2nd?

Attached: IMG_3147.jpg (750x657, 113K)

Attached: IMG_3361.jpg (956x1024, 127K)

BUMP

bump

wtf were Q niggers right?

Attached: IMG_3401.jpg (622x1200, 208K)

>some interesting bits about Berman
Sending Tekashi 669 to prison for 47 years.

hilarious right

May God bless your work, anons.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

BUMP

>Tough thing to do.
not when we have lost blood in this battle repeatedly over the centuries

interesting. we might have to wait 20 years before all the facts come out

Bump

Bump for interesting

bump

Attached: IMG_3327.png (601x884, 515K)

bump

this info was the hardest slid info i've ever seen fwiw

another b u m p

Attached: IMG_3415.jpg (693x1024, 119K)

foxnews.com/us/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-he-co-founded-clinton-foundation

Attached: cf.jpg (850x480, 85K)

Barr is also a NY crypto-kike with close connections to Epstein. MAGA cultists are stupid.

Attached: bump.png (855x502, 154K)