Are the 20s the normal age to go through an identity crisis?

Is that why they schedule college so you graduate in your 20s, to make you identify with your skill so you're a good worker bee?

Attached: 65CCC9FD-A310-4C77-80CE-0ED168EADCC8.jpg (481x640, 58K)

What the fuck is an identity crisis?

Your 20s are for ego deathing whatever parts of your twisted personality that brought you to this hellsite in the first place so you can actually move on with your life instead of being a mentally stunted manchild

tell your son this

Attached: 1533681287864.jpg (1024x997, 124K)

How? Please tell me how. This site is starting to become boring, but I still can't quit, so I'm addicted to being bored. It's a growing problem now.

Yes

Try books.

I have, but my attention span is too fried. One thing I'm about to try is reading as a substitute for screens before bed.

This, read on all the things you can think of or interest you.
Get smart.

That's a good plan. Once you get into something interesting you will adapt to want to read more rather than frying out on imageboards that have become comparatively uninteresting.

Reading is optimal because it causes you to control the rate of information flow so you're not relying on something automated or the responses of other people for your dopamine hits.

I fucking hate what I've become. Social media is the spawn of Satan, and this site counts as social media for all intents and purposes.

So I'm currently trying to undergo this process myself. Ego deathing is my plan C, still trying to develop plan A and B.

I think the best place to start is to identify the problem areas, try to find where the split happened that caused you to be discontent with where your life is going. For me I realized it was becoming very sick at a young age, the habits I cultivated revolved around a life of low energy and physical ability, as I've made strives in both those fields, I no longer require those habits but they've become so ingrained. It has given me the opportunity to identify a state in my life that I can fall back to if I remove everything from before then.

That's why I'm fairly sure ego deathing could work because I can see the ground I think I'd land on and I know that with enough LSD, sodomy, and repeated programing you can probably brainwash yourself to be anyone you want but that's the absolute extreme, one should try anything in their power before resorting to that technique.

Really, I think your best bet is to develop a greater sense of body awareness that should give yourself more physical agency and allow you to pull yourself away from the grasps of boredom addiction (which I think I probably suffer from something along those lines to). My suggestion would be an exercise and meditation practice that focuses on creating a mind muscle connection in addition to cultivating mindfulness in your conscious. Ideally, depending on how socially inclined you are, you would also have a support system of friends you don't rely on but can go to if you feel yourself slipping back.

To me, it feels like I'd do anything to turn into static, to disassociate into the void forever, I could be perfectly fine with laying in bed all day, the goal is the get yourself back inside your body and to have a plan when you get there, that's where I'm currently as with my journey

Attached: 1507851161744.gif (700x600, 1.61M)

no matter what identity you accept, never stop fighting for the white people. you could be a traditional catholic and fight modern degeneracy with it, or pagan and look at interesting old history, or atheist and have constant fear of death. Whatever you do, never get rid of ethnonationalism. And yes, you can be ethnonationalist and christian, nothing in the bible is against it therefor you're able to.

friendly reminder that this is a bot designed to get anons onto a discord so that antifa can get their IP

No, that is at fifteen, when you kill your father. Please cut off your hands

Seems to me youre lacking intelligence, which is easily fixed, read a lot, anything will do by my 20s i already had read every book/magazine that was in my house (except academic books):

i had read this entire collection by 12.
and i had signature for tech/savvy magazines as early as 5 years old. which today i have 5 boxes of on my basement.

soak up knowledge.

Attached: Coleo-de-Livros-Conhecer-20131007085446.jpg (639x479, 47K)

I've identified as programmer, demon, werewolf, vampire, Catholic, and numerous other silly things but they had no effect on my political beliefs. Only redpilling changed my political views.

I'm more interested in psychological occultish knowledge but that involves reading books by hypnotists and getting my identity even more toyed with.

i thought you were serious for a second haHAA my bad.

I used to bully people like you in middle and high school lel

You go through an identity crisis at every age. 46 and still haven't found my place in the World.

i thought you said you were redpilled?

you're going through an identity crisis because our culture has been uprooted and dissolved. do you think farmboys or town tradesmen were going through identity crisis, trying to find themselves, their religion, their soulmate etc etc? nope, they inherited livelihood from father, married at 18-20 after 2 weeks of courting and dancing and were christian. women were only expected to give birth and keep house.

they want workers, they don't want thinkers.
fun facts by the time you're 25 your prefrontal cortex should be fully developed and if not then you were most likely a spoiled child and will be a psychopath or forever a narcs.
constant use of drugs and alcohol will will prevent the development.

Yes

Attached: IMG_20190618_134352.jpg (532x564, 119K)

look at this jew