Attached: index.png (649x427, 436K)

>Vegas
nobody could ever care.

>Fleeing at full speed with a pack of other nigs, covering their faces
Dis mah house

we din du nuffin

>Nov 2015
Were they caught?

Are they gonna meet up with their folk in Toon Town? They probably heard that shit be off da' rip yo'.

Cameraman/neighbor meant well but that was a frustrating execution to watch. He alerted the burglars to his presence which decreased the likely of cops intervening or at least catching them leaving the neighborhood, and he let his dog roam free which nearly resulted in it being run over by the carelessly fleeing burglars. Frustrating to watch.

Was he yelling "citizens arrest" before they slit his throat?

We are so on track to becoming South Africa. Gated communities with private security is next. And I guarantee Democrats, especially in California, will try to outlaw that as racist.

I’m glad doggo didn’t get run over.

boomers are spoiled soft retards who live in a fantasyland in their head. they could have been armed too he never should have approached them.

In Nevada could you pull a firearm and potentially shoot them in the scenario?

He comes out, gun drawn, says get on the ground, they attempt to flee, he shoots and kills one for arguments sake. Now obviously morally he is justified, but is he legally in the state of Nevada?

Curious because I'm pretty sure legally I would be obliged to offer hot drinks to the nigs in bong land.

Attached: 1558637747666.png (681x832, 697K)

Nigs have been doing these heists for decades

>Democrats, especially in California

No mate.. they wont..

for a while. Until they get their own gated armed patrol communities built and then

>they ban any future gated armed patrol communities for being racist

One must think like the Jew to understand the next move of the Jew

Usually they bolt as soon as a gun is in someone's hand and the legal standard is that you don't shoot a fleeing suspect.
When you shoot, you do so to end a threat.

Attached: armed robber convenience store.jpg (640x563, 70K)

boomers are good protectors

That was obviously his homeboys house.

Imagine settling in Vegas? lmao

While Nevada is open carry you do not have the right to use the gun in other than self defense situations. OJ went to prison in Nevada for making people move around a room against their will while he and his cohorts were armed.
Even here in Florida you cannot pull out a gun and make people do what you say.
The camera guy is a doofus who could easily have ended up murdered and gave the crooks a heads-up that the cops were coming.

Thank fuck, even middle class pussies are realising they have zero future unless they look out for one another.

Attached: lost-in-translation-bill-murray.jpg (1400x930, 190K)

why is that boomer so fearless around those niggers? he could have easily been shot

Exactly.

Attached: What they say what they hear.png (473x474, 200K)

>Gated communities with private security is next.
There’s this place in pa called saw mill creek estates. It’s a section 8 hoa and even has rival gangs running the board, gangs running private security, it’s a real shit show . I feel bad for the people who had homes there before it turned to shit.

>No shooting.
Waste if 61 seconds.

If that's middle class than I'm poor as FUCK

Idiot should've slashed their tires

>why is that boomer so fearless around those niggers?

You get bold when you're tired of nogs

Imagine not shooting the wheels. Why are amerifats so weak when they have guns?

>black bulls

t. boomer cuckold

Attached: 1562069468128.png (900x758, 141K)

He is American, Europeans are just pussies.

Fuckin niggers

This vid needs dead niggers bleeding out in the road.