Dear Americans, do you really think your military traditions are a reason to be proud of?

If so, explain this to me, a pacifist European, do you not think that your American cult of militarism is a dangerous fanaticism?

If you think it is different then compare the number of shootings in the USA with the number of shootings in Europe and explain to me what the difference in the number of shootings in USA and in Europe is caused.

Besides do Americans really think it is a reason to be proud of posing for photos while holding in your hands the Tool of Crime? Off course I mean machine gun , not Holy Bible , because I have nothing against Christian religion.

Attached: does anyone see any difference , because I cant.jpg (1008x567, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR
military.com/daily-news/2013/07/17/marine-who-urinated-on-taliban-body-isnt-sorry.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-02/jury-deliberates-case-of-navy-seal-charged-with-murder?srnd=politics-vp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I liked shooting, you would like it too if you tried. I go hog hunting with my ak. Very fun time

One shoots paper targets and is probably a slut. The other shoots non muslims and has her vagina mutilated. But is still probably a slut. Women are sluts.

pride is a sin, that's why homosexuals do it.
however, islam shall be erased.

One is attractive and the other is a subhuman shitskin.

We dont fuck goats, for one

>memeflag
>durr dah same
>machine gun

Attached: 1552754504542.png (625x626, 65K)

Left is optional.

>me, a pacifist European
>flaggot

Attached: 1554781604877.gif (445x250, 3.57M)

One doesn't have a recent culture of shooting up concerts, flying planes into buildings, and killing gays.

Also this is a slide/shill thread

Your homicide rate would be high too if your country was 40% niggers and beaners.

Attached: tardsplaining.jpg (388x395, 64K)

>muh ideologies

One is white, one is not.

Also the white one cheated on her military husband with a spic and got BROWNED.COM

Hey, pacifist European! I see that you are from a nation with its own culture and traditions! Guess what, so are we, so fuck off and mind your own business! If someone here is proud of how we do things, guess what? Fuck off! Have a nice day!

Attached: bait-thread-move-along.jpg (1280x543, 275K)

We gave you chimps too much freedom after the last war.

I’m not proud of anything. I just want less black people my mans

The one on the left kills to defend their way of life.
The one on the right kills people who won't convert to their way of life.

The right one is attractive. The left one is a subhuman Amerimutt. The right one killed Jews. The left one killed no one.

>confusing hamas with another group

This

End thread

This thread is now a Reem Riyashi appreciation thread. Post your best images of her.

Attached: 0000370a_big.jpg (639x1000, 205K)

Attached: 0000370b_big.jpg (790x1000, 228K)

Attached: 00003705.jpg (2054x3000, 792K)

Attached: 00003706.jpg (3000x1895, 768K)

Attached: 00003707.jpg (2133x3000, 937K)

Look up the definition of machine gun you fucking POG faggot.

Attached: 00003708_big.jpg (678x1000, 272K)

Attached: 00003709_big.jpg (733x1000, 219K)

Attached: gettyimages-2867765.jpg (3000x2160, 638K)

Do I look like a Jew ?

Besides there are some Israeli solutions that I would be happy to implement in Europe, for example, visitors from Muslim countries are thoroughly checked for links to terrorists before they enter Israel. According to European standards, this is racism and discrimination! But is it wrong? Jews protect their country from illegal immigrants and their enemies. Why can we in Europe not do the same profiling on the basis of crime statistics?

Attached: OP.jpg (3120x4160, 3.32M)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. Jf

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR

Attached: 1562608970.666.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Unlike you, I dont need knowledge about the tools used to murder people.

Yeah invading other countries and supporting Israel is defending our way of life and not western imperialism.

You posted my meme. Nice :)

Based Antifa IPlog honeypot

I suppose it comes down to ingrained ideology regarding the founding principles of the United States. The founders had to fight to make our nation free and passed down the lesson of being prepared for war. While we may have the world's largest volunteer military we do not have compulsory service, as such Americans must take it upon themselves to learn the art of defense on their own, just as many of the founders did. If your looking for my take on the shootings that happen here; well, here are some facts: your mor likely to get hit by lightning than be shot in a mass shooting, we have essentially neutered mental care and SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Attached: 1562421833011m.jpg (679x1024, 169K)

Shut up you fucking marxist ! Maybe I am pacifist but I still hate this possesed by Islam sand-niggers from Middle East.

Attached: image.jpg (497x488, 68K)

Islamic freedom fighters have every right to kill invaders in their own land. When a Taliban freedom fighter kills an American invader it's "terrorism" somehow.

left: defending the innocent
right: murdering the innocent

Left: Invading an innocent country then killing thousands of innocent women & children
Right: Protecting their homeland against Western invaders.

Faggots like you should be thrown in prison.

So OP, basically, you are saying youre a pacifist that would let any bad guy rape your family in front of you and then you'd peacefully accept your own death?

I have proposition for you , if love muslims so much , then emmigrate to any muslim country and never go back to your current country full of people who dont like "without any reason ".

How many places in the Bible have a Christian majority? Is it probably zero or close to it. Religion is all make believe anyway, but Christianity is a loser that constantly retreats to Islam.

I already live in the Australian Islamic Caliphate.

I'm a Baptist & support my Islamic allies against the Jews.

I agree. We should pull out of NATO and suspend all foreign aid.

End army's and people will end up losing they fear of an oppressive government, simple, if you don't want guns, destroy them all, the ones with the govern first.

No . I will call the police in this situation , because every policeman should have right to kill bad people . A policeman or a soldier, in contrast to a civilian, has appropriate training, knowledge and powers which give them the opportunity to kill bad people who deserve to die.

All the evidence bears out the fact that getting rid of brown people would solve crime in america, and put it on par with any european country.

The fact that you hate guns does not change that.

>natural phenonema are compareable to man made tools designed for killing
Still have higher gun homicide and suicide than the rest of the developed world even after a major decline since the 90s.

No. Above all, you are an ideologically obsessed fanatic who should be forcibly cured of his sick faith in his sick ideology

Don't care

military.com/daily-news/2013/07/17/marine-who-urinated-on-taliban-body-isnt-sorry.html

Attached: marinepiss.jpg (428x285, 34K)

My ideology is self defense.

>not having a law against invading nations unprovoked & killing people in the nation you invade
America is collapsing

>EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE

One is on defense, one is on offense

The irony is, 105 years ago, the situation was completely reversed. Europe was far more militaristic than America. We were far more pacifist and isolationist.

For idiots who doesn't know which one is defense and which one is offense: Left is offense right is defense.

Die, sandnigger.

>machine gun
Your ancestors would never make that mistake, Euro. You're just butthurt that you've lost military pride, and by extension, their very humanity.

Attached: Rifle.jpg (542x542, 89K)

Don't care

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-02/jury-deliberates-case-of-navy-seal-charged-with-murder?srnd=politics-vp

Attached: eddie.jpg (2732x1366, 686K)

>pacifist European
Easy to be a pacifist after stealing all the wealth from half the world. Americans at least own it. You are self loathing cunts.

Left: will only use her weapon as self defense
Right: will definitely use it to kill any non believer

Girl on the left tried to become a right wing e-thot but Chuck Johnson exposed her as a whore who was cucking her husband wth some spic tool who worked for a right wing slush fund scam.

The one on the left is more of a LARP... the one on the right is definitely not LARPing around

The one of the left is ready to kill anyone who threats her, the one on the right is ready to kill anyone who don't like her fairytale book

I'm white & believe in the principles of self defense. Sandniggers have full rights to defend their homeland against invaders.

>inb4 show flag

It is a thing to be proud of that you are saving lives of your people. Having to kill others is not something to be proud of, so it is a double edged sword, it is sweet sorrow

OP is a shitskin although he may have been granted asylum in EU, he is no “European” whatever the fuck one of those is.

America’s gun laws allow families to protect their homes. In UK if someone breaks into our homes we must use no more than “reasonable and proportionate” force to repel intruders, while not knowing how many there are, if they are armed, etc If we live in shitskin infested areas and have pre planned weapons (baseball bat under bed) in the house the police will charge the home owner with assaulting the house breaker, if he is lucky enough to have a single attacker that he can over power he may escape with a not guilty judgment after months of detention.

If there are multiple niggers or Mudslimes breaking into the house you have little chance of fighting them off unarmed, as a single male adult in a home with wife and kids(we don’t have 30 family members living in a single home like the Mudslimes).

However in the USA they have the right to protect your tax paying law abiding family from home intrusion with your own legally armed gun which will allow you to shoot several intruders. Which is entirely possible for a well motivated father.

I would prefer the USA gun laws. Incidentally I have knives and a mace (spiked) locates throughout my house as willing to sacrifice freedom for family, if necessary.

ZOGbots die, god laughs.

>Pacifist
You misspelled queer

Americans dont care what eurofags think. Britain is the only country over there that might be worth a fuck.

>white
Uh huh. And sandniggers have no interest in self defense. Self defense isn't driving a vehicle into a crowd of innocent people and then stabbing them.

Self defense isn't wanting to establish a worldwide caliphate and beheading those who oppose you. Again, die, sandnigger. Every time a muslim dies, the world becomes a better place.

There is no difference, they are both extremists

Only our idiots are proud of our military desu. Every country has it's village idiots, the idiots of the USA happen to be the flyover retards who do stupid shit like pose with a flag, gun, & Bible.

They have no self awareness, are low IQ, and just plain stupid, you really cannot blame them. In fact, the American village idiots are a lot better than the idiots of other countries, however they are still dumb as shit and need to be contained in their own area of retardation.

The normal people of the USA just want to live their lives.

If a burglar breaks into your own property and you shoot him it's self defense. Just like how Westerners go and invade the Middle East & the Arabs kill them. It's self defense.

This would justify a modern day Holocaust in Palestine against Jews.

Yep

Attached: australianbtfo.jpg (700x394, 63K)

This.

And This.

BASED. Dead Australian ZOGbots.

Show your flag you fucking kike coward

Nobody in the world gives a shit about your opinion Eurofag. You morons had the opportunity to become a new imperial superpower and you chose to flood your nations with shitskins and turn yourselves third world instead. Why the fuck would anyone put any stock whatsoever in your political opinions?

I think pacifism is suicidal and a self destructive mindset for an individual and society. I believe in self defense and self preservation.

You don't get to go to the burglar's neighbor down the road and rape his daughters and behead them all for not believing in Islam.

All Arab terrorist groups target and attack specifically civilians. All.

So, if a burglar breaks into my property, can I go to the burglar's house to rape and murder his family?

Americans are defending something worth while, Arabs just want to rape and kill.

take the meme flag off.

>explain to me what the difference in the number of shootings in USA and in Europe is caused.
niggers

I thought that too.

But you cant outfight everyone. You can out passive them though... when violence is confronted with passivity, it ceases. Jesus knows.

>tool of crime
Ban them in your nation then. That means EVERYONE, including your military, your royals, officials, absolutely everyone. They're just criminals right?

The one on the right is a heretic that will burn.

Attached: Resistance is futile.gif (576x324, 2.63M)