Is MMA a degenerate Jewish homo-erotic spectacle?

I wouldnt be surprised if these guys are having a boner while they are ground "fighting". I dont see other fighting sports such as K-1 or boxing being this degenerate. Thoughts?

Attached: SilvaSonnen117LinAOL-750x400.jpg (750x400, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CjWUwXumS8&feature=youtu.be&t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=7_H_fjrXXMI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlNXtbWSL3w
pastebin.com/Z4tdMaQ1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In other words you'd get folded like a buttercake and raped up your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=8CjWUwXumS8&feature=youtu.be&t=55

Research 'Gay for Pay' involving Gracie ju jitsu.
MMA is mostly fags

Based.

wtf is this?

Attached: 3YMYIPK.jpg (906x900, 71K)

>bjj = blow job jutsu
yep, sounds about right

its using everything in the human body to kill another human being
its only looks degenerate in the eyes of degenerates
is feet inherently degenerate? no but there are degenerates with foot fetishes
if you are getting gay thoughts while watching grappling thats on you and your poor understanding of whats going on or maybe you're just homo

>its not gay guise

Attached: IMG_20190708_181940.png (720x684, 91K)

if a gay guy is popping boners while swimming because of other dudes wearing speedos and swimming is swimming gay?
retard

Owen Benjamin already discussed this. The UFC was legit until it got taken over by Jews. Now it is pure faggotry! youtube.com/watch?v=7_H_fjrXXMI

who?
Makes good points tho

Swimming doesnt involve two sweaty men grinding each other in missionary position, retard

MMA is a sport
All sports are setup for profits
100%

But what about traditional sports, such as bull fighting?

No

Attached: 1562573644083.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Reminds me of this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OlNXtbWSL3w

Not sure how he got knocked out, that jump punish wouldve been a slam and an instant win for him.

Personally i dont like mma because of the injuries. Even in bjj its not a submission to break somebodies fingers and toes and its very common in tournamenrs, and you are supposed to ignore it and still win.

Fuck that, and in a sexual masochist. And apparently mma is worse?

Attached: 1562283775796.jpg (720x590, 73K)

Did you not see his flying knee land on his head?

>not sure how he got knocked out
Man, I don't know, maybe that knee with tremendous force behind it slamming into his cranium.

Why? Wrestling involves overpowering and struggling on top of another man. Is that gay? Wrestling is one of the whitest martial arts.

his right knee went straight to temple.

get your eyes checked

>watching two men try to hurt the other
>doesn’t understand technique or violence
>Soft and beta to the point of erection when alphas try to hurt each other

Damn if you get gay thoughts while watching grappling, you’re gay user

I always turn it off once they go to the ground

I hate to break it to you OP but you are gay.

most people do mma without competing its really hard you gotta be in good shape and its a great way to meet people. fighting is alot more like chess than you might realize. its a thinking mans sport. you should try it.

You cant have a boner in a fight response mood. Learn some basic physiology.

gracie jiu jitsu is homosexual but gives you good ground skills. combine with some southern chinese style, and you have covered all distances

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. BR

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/Z4tdMaQ1

Attached: 1562609242.4310787.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

I wrestled in high school. In the 80's. And understand this happens at nearly every high school in the USA.

Sometimes you get a face full of nutsack. I suppose if you were a faggot that might turn you on, but it's quite uncomfortable if you're not gay. But as any wrestling coach will tell you, being secure enough in your masculinity to eat sack is all part of becoming a man.

Also, rugby is the gayest sport. College and pro rugby teams jack off together as part of the initiation.

Attached: 1562276622281.png (564x622, 358K)

> guys, fighting is gay

Jesus christ Britian, no wonder you're such a bunch of cucks.

Looks gay af to me user

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 12K)

This guy is a master class troll.

>Boxing rules are: two guys face off and fight, and nobody gets hard.
>The Greeks were the gayest of all, with their olive trees and democracy.
>Behold the pale boner.
>Hold on. Let me restart the creepy music. It works so well for the Jews.

> looks gay to me

Attached: 71HUxAHwmZL._SL1500_.jpg (1475x1500, 141K)

it's just some dudes fighting. the fact that you're fantasizing vividly about it being a homoerotic spectacle makes you the fag here

antifaggot

Hitting him on the ground was completely unnecessary. He knew he was unconscious, but hated him so he wailed on him because he could. Disgusting behavior, imo.

DH Lawrence used to go on about naked gay wrestling, Sons and lovers maybe??
TE Lawrence was another fag who liked Arab dick

It is gay af, but worse, it is totally rigged and staged. It is all an act, druged up fighters fighting on Xylocane pain killers etc, and the fights are choreographed to the second, that is why they train in the big UFC sports centres.

>adrenaline pumping
>cock gets hard
Real fucking mystery there. You ever heard of a "battle boner"? When shit goes down the first thing you do is get to cover then tuck your dick under your belt so it doesnt get in the way or broken.

that's how you end a match bro, you don't hit the guy hard you're showing the ref he isn't defending himself

Joe Rogan is basically the face of MMA and he is obviously gay. He tries so hard to appear straight.

Ref hadn’t stopped the fight and Asscream deserved it for being a general douche

< Jimmy Savile wrestling. Paedophiles need to know good moves to take kids down. Rogan included.

Attached: article-2215324-156FB8C5000005DC-360_634x629.jpg (634x629, 131K)

Kek Nobody trains at the ufc performance center full time, it’s for fighters passing through Vegas or are between camps. You’re a pussy who’s never been in a fight ! Go take a class at a mma gym and see how fake it is dummy

They were super necessary.

Mma =/= pro wrestling you retarded mark

> Is MMA a degenerate Jewish homo-erotic spectacle?

You're thinking world wrestling roid federation

Attached: punk-225-696x392.jpg (696x392, 38K)

> t. toronto-dweller who thinks rural canucks should go to jail for shooting a bear in their kitchen

>Boxing
Lol. A multiple time world champ just lost in bareknuckle boxing to a UFC reject with a losing record.

fpbp

bong would get filled with cumwater

MMA gym! There all in there buggering each other stupid, gayest place on earth

Cope.
Just because it is fake and rigged, doesn't mean they can't fight.

locker room is way worse

people get completely naked and do gay shit as a "joke" to find out who is the straightest among the pack and then do the "ha no homo though"

and a negative ape index LOLOL

t. Weak pussies who’ve never trained or been in a physical conflict.

True. I’ve been training at my local gym for a few years now. I’ve gotten close with all my teammates and every single one gets to a point where they want to “experiment” with me. We would wrestle without clothes on and then when the my get boners I’d know it was time to start servicing them.

It was all very hot. Many of these guys are straight with wives, but in closed doors during “training” everything changes ;)

You sound fairly uncomfortable with your sexuality. I wrestled for 16 years growing up in OK. Never once had a gay thought come across my mind. It’s only betafags who complain about singlets and shit. I’m married now as well. OP is just insecure.

Yes, it's actually called faghug.

I think I need to leave Jow Forums after reading this schizo post.

This. user is definitely confused. Lol.

Someone tweet this to Conor lmao

>been in a physical conflict
Is that what you call it when your mum shoves her dick in your mouth?

do it then

(((Who))) started UFC?