It’s essentially over for the F-35 and the F-22

With Germany and France pushing forward with the new EU’s 6th gen fighter, the 1990s created and designed F-35 is now officially “old tech” run on Microsoft Windows 95.

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/f-35-and-f-22-are-officially-old-europes-6th-generation-fighter-has-arrived-63412

Attached: FA222FA2-15FF-4F7A-B743-BA62268CB957.jpg (1446x1808, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Striku Eagaru

>the new EU’s 6th gen fighter
not possible, the eu never had a first gen fighter yet.
;)

>has arrived
>is nothing more than a mockup currently

The military industrial complex have already made their shekels by selling the f-35 so they dont give a damn it was a sucess for them.
Simple, Don't buy American.

yes and when all 48 are built by 2035 it's going to be so impressive if they can even get 2 off the ground at the same time, fucking weak Euros

lol, who the fuck is germany or france going to war with? You know you'll need America's permission, stupid kraut bastard.

It's time to remind these eurocucks that we own them.

Will the 4th reich actually succeed or will the anglos but the eternal kraut in his place again?

FCAS doesn't even exist yet
wake me up when it flies

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

The EF2000 and Rafael outclasses the shity overpriced and over hyped US air trash by miles and now we fly to space :-)

Death to lockjude and Scheckelstein and boing flop you dead shit US avionics industrie.

Long live Europe, leading us to stars!

>Boeing struggoes super hard to get fifth gen f22 and f35 to meet mission quota cost effectivelly
>Yurop, who hasnt fought in a war in 70 years, is going to release something EVEN BETTER

Haha

Attached: 1562595983128.gif (161x169, 321K)

>Released in 2035
>sold exceptionally well
>3 to German Bundeswehr, 1 funcitonal
>5 to France
>1 to a rich saudi investor

We are planning for 1500 to 2500 planes in the EU airforce.

Checkmate, old tech relier.

I wish you guys could simply find pride in yourselves instead of obsessing over us and measuring yourselves against us in everything. It is really sad, especially when what you claim isn't even close to the truth. As is this case.

The EU has 3 great adversaries, A. China, B. Russia and C. the USA.

Source; Macron and Merkel both said it recently

>it’s literally a plastic model
k

By 2035 there will only be a common EU military, Ahmed al-Hansson. You know it, I know it, Ursula von der Leyen knows it.

Attached: BE4D0981-5296-4A76-91DC-50ADF08ADA56.jpg (799x600, 95K)

35 ‘next gen’ ‘female designed’ ‘VR headset’ ‘next gen’ fighters vs 600 F35 ‘meme’ ‘useless’ ‘can’t fight can’t run’ JSFs.

I wonder who will win =]

>(euros wouldn’t get them in the air before they got predatored, then 600 F35 shit boxes would Own the sky)

I would bet my money that the F-35 was a scam to begin with, to humiliate the USA.

>Look goy, look how much smarter France and Germany are.
>Now give up your rights b... because (((capitalism))) doesn't work.

America artificially BTFO.

The next 5 years will be such a shitshow, we won't be talking about a European army for decades.

>we cannot compete with the F-35 and America is already working on 6th gen but we are somehow going to catch up

COPE
O
P
E

Note
>the EU

Germany has one enemy: The EU

>F-22 and F-35
>Boeing

We built a 4.5 gen fighter, You built a 5th gen fighter, we build a 6 gen fighter... you say your 5th gen boondoggle will fly until 2075 just like your B-52s from the 1950s. Checkmate.

Fuck it, posting planefu

Attached: JASDF_F-4EJ_yokota_ab.jpg (1260x763, 71K)

Just one more giant taxpayer funded windfall for the military-industrial complex. yay

I bet against it Peter abu Wolfgang, but we'll see.
If we get one, Germany can finally wage war aggressively so that's a plus

the F-35 has been over since the beginning. the government should have just adapted F-22's to stealth or re-manufactured them upgraded instead of wasting money on shit ass F-35's which are loaded with problems. but yeah Europe is never going to develop it's own fighters that's total kek, you guys don't have the will to continue to spend the absolute bonkers amount of loot that it will take for years and years

> Muh 6th gen Kraut-Frog plane has arrived
>Shows a art piece
Get fucked Fritz

>Be Swedish
>Whine about military industrial complex and shekels, while selling arms all over the world.
>Saab fighter jets in Swedish "air force"
Get fuck Abba faggots

Attached: Bork Bork.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Fighter makers are the dumbest niggers; "enemy made gen 6 fighter, we must also!" if i would do a fighter it would be at least hundred generations more than my enemies.

By the way Russia CANCELLED and gave up on its fifth gen fighter, they rely solely on ground defence and have zero ability to launch an offensive.

lol man germans are fucking stupid

Seems like France is getting ready to win its first war.

Attached: 1560171379722.jpg (206x224, 9K)

what a load of boring useless bullshit. everyone in our governments should lose their jobs for making such useless investments

I love how the globalists take over and then Europe and USA are now enemies because reasons.

against who?
2035 there will be no USA and no Israshit or Saudi Arbia?

By that time we will not need any aggressive warfare we will already own the whole planet.

There will be welfare and social security for every one and we will takel the last mysterys of earth before we will leave the cradle of mankind and start a new age of exploration and expansion!

>build Eurofighters at the same time the US builds the F-22
>US is already working on an F-22 replacement

Yeah nah.

>2035
>manned fighters
why are people still buying into the MIC moneymaking memescheme?

Attached: 1562357059547.jpg (889x500, 110K)

You’re deluded, mehmet. The F-22 beats anything made here let alone the F-35. You’re probably cheating on gas emissions too for the second time since 1943.

>the "old" F-35's and 22's will be used for the next 50 years or more while Germany will continue to arm their soldiers with broom handles

Attached: Laughing Obongo.jpg (475x356, 36K)

>run on Microsoft Windows 95
>(And that's a bad thing)

Us, their own people.

(((they))) already have anti-grav/ zero point energy drones and aircrafts already

>oy vey goyim, you can't let a bunch of baguette eating, nazi frogs have the best fighter, think of the six million
>best forget about the 1.5 trillion dollar F-35 that was supposed to last us 55 years and the 350 million a pop F-22 we can't even get airborne and lose like 20% of the fleet when a hurricane hits
>that's old tech we need another 3 trillion if we're gonna stay on top
>EL EL IS... USA USA USA

Zero point energy, so called free energy is real?

Don’t kill yourself. We could use you on the front lines.

Or at least kamikaze yourself

where have you been? it's nothing new Mr. sheckleberg has been hiding it

Russia is genuinely waiting to be admitted to the EU alongside Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova.

Automated, heat seeking broomsticks are all that’s needed to shoot down Murrican F-35 Flying Toilets.

>overpriced drone
fuck off faggot

Apply for the military, faggot. Serve your country.

It is the truth though your country is literally getting ripped off by your own companies, Could you imagine how much more you would have if you didn't get jewed by your own companies?
I guess not being a slave for Israel is in your DNA.

>not possible, the eu never had a first gen fighter yet.
You've never seen ours because unlike yours, ours actually fly.

France has been involved in wars in africa for decades they basically rule west africa why do you think they allow so many african immigrants?

>Seems like France is getting ready to win its first war.
No, le third war.
The first was the war against intolerance.
The second was the war against racism.

ohh its that loser that spams threads with ;) bait
oh its that loser that spams the same thread for months.

>now we fly to space
What do you fly to space on, Ahmad?
I don't think an EU country ever had a space program with manned space flights. You bum rides on mostly American equipment.

Germany will be needing all of its Euros to pay for Muslim rape apes.

All the more funny, because Germans and other assorted Eurofags blame the USA for all of their problems. To hear Germans talk, you would think the USA owns the whole country and they are just slaves.

Really seems like a knockoff

Attached: Future-Combat-Air-System-sixth-gen-fighter-concept-1800.jpg (621x414, 37K)

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. iJ

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/q9fqTpyR

Attached: 1562608846.6529999.jpg (360x640, 80K)

Also doesn't seem to be flying anywhere soon

Attached: Future-Combat-Air-System-sixth-gen-fighter-concept-2-1800.jpg (621x414, 37K)

>genius brains at EU
>let’s take le F22
>and le F35
>and smash zem togetha!
>hon hon hon hee hee hee le americans are so dumb and ztupid

It takes decades for actual new aircraft to come into use, by the time this thing hits the sky the US will already have a new more advanced fighter (f-22 replacement). Congrats on being decades late i guess.

>6th generation Euro fighter
I didn't even know Europe has produced a fighter since those tiny British ones in WW2

>nationalinterest.org
This site is bullshit
I have a lot to say about the F-35 but the F-22 is a beast

Waiting for the announcement that all of the pilots will be transgender Afro-Germanic cripples

> Well done, Germany. However......

Attached: Germany Stronk.jpg (800x205, 92K)

>6th gen fighter
>pilots

wut

Attached: X9-ghost-2.gif (1200x540, 76K)

>has arrived
>plastic plane sitting on a stand
wew lad let me see the fucking thing fly

>ME 109 / Spitfire MK.IX
That is until P-51D of course :)

>The EF2000 and Rafael outclasses the shity overpriced and over hyped US air trash by miles and now we fly to space :-)
You lost like a half of your typhoons recently, aren't you? You can talk shit about american planes all-day long, Hans, but at least they have money to build them

not in Germany

only sane person itt

It looks more like the F 22 with a YF 23 tail mashed up. Presto Le Kraut Frog Plane of the future is now here, but it is just an art piece.

Attached: Flying frog.jpg (289x175, 11K)

>France/Germany and Sweden now shilling their 4.5++++ gen fighter mockups in addition to their current shitty 4.5th gen fighters that only Africans buy
epic
name a country with a non-joke military that operates the Gripen or the Rafale, I'll wait

Attached: 1562405574461.jpg (640x853, 89K)

>t. this piece of crap f-35 pilot helmet costs ((($400,000)))

aside from literally sucking the cum out of israeli midget dicks till their tiny balls implode, how kiked is the US military that a shit tier piece of plastic costs more than a house??? You mutts don't even realize you're supposed to be shooting the kikes draining the blood from your country.....

Attached: F-35-Helmet-new-featured.jpg (2598x1869, 233K)

Build advanced fighter jets for your mudskin population to fly and maintain. This is (((progress)))

we are the best

>can literally see entirely around and through the plane
>why is it so expensive
partially inflated because they can and partially because it's worth it

I hope we don't have to buy that bullshit

holy crap. I knew mutts were retarded but even a dog has more brains. who do you think designed the Saturn rockets you literal mong? No amount of swearing can do justice to international spite for you idiots.

Attached: 1561447389818.jpg (1024x545, 115K)

how Europoors see themselves

Attached: Macross Plus Wallpaper YF-19.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

It is a VR helmet, which uses sensors to see through the aircraft structure... and other top secret shit. The helmet is also optional.
No doubt the F-35 is a runaway project with too many idiots controlling it and sabotaging it.

Europewho can't even make a 5th gen bird is going straight to 6th gen, top kek

Unless they are going to take all the pros of the F35 and put that into a bigger, faster, and more agile twin engine jet then I am calling bullshit.

The P-51 is overrated af
The P-47 did most of the heavy lifting

>FCAS prototypes are expected to fly by 2026.
top lel
/thread

The only thing the EU is leading you to is bankruptcy.

How are your banks doing, Hans? Has Shakes Merkel fixed it yet, by putting her shaking hand deeper into your pocket?

LOL. Fucking krauts.

That looks like a china-tier fake drone.

Who do you think taught Von Braun and all the Euros about rockets, you African Ape?
There is a reason Robert Goddard (an American) is called the father of rocket technology.

>South African claims to be smart as he responds to bait

>F-22 and F-35
>boeing

Attached: X-32HA.png (1080x1086, 1006K)

>yes it is a great idea to make aircraft you can take down by jamming

>the country with the worst pilots in the world and the most fatal accidents on fight jets/interceptors, is in charge of developing a new fighter jet. An unmanned one, at that.

I am holding my breath.

Attached: 1556039987323.jpg (1024x1024, 138K)

>What the US shows in public is all we have
>UFO sightings
The shit we have right now, hidden away, would blow your minds.

the delusion lmao

cope. you can buy an array of top shelf 360 cameras for less than $10k to peoduce the desired affect. The US is the only shithole in the world with a populace stupid enough to believe figures like that are acceptable bEcUz thE GuBmiNt sEd iTz ToP SeCrEt tEkmOlOgY reeeee!!!!

Attached: 1561441384275.png (400x400, 38K)

the development process for a 5th gen fighter is over 20 years. we might see this thing by 2050.

ok then buy from the competition, oh wait

The EU won't be able to afford to actually deploy their fighters for combat, and the F-35s will crash and burn because of a bug in the software that was written by Pajeets.
So call it a draw I guess?