Negroes brawl in the middle of Disneyland

Do you think exposure to Negro behavior in person like this will wake up the suburban leftist?
youtube.com/watch?v=yexYJXlWOmo

Attached: Negro battle.jpg (1920x1080, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Z4tdMaQ1
youtube.com/watch?v=PLejINFofS4
youtube.com/watch?v=8V1V_YcHDMg
twitter.com/dmv411/status/1147600729881939968?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1147600729881939968&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1147600729881939968
twitter.com/dmv411/status/1147209782132203520?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1147209782132203520&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1147209782132203520
youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

b-but come h-home white man

Attached: 1400679151221.jpg (2526x1220, 1.07M)

>niggers being niggers
im surprised this hasnt happened sooner, probably because they can't afford to go to disneyland in the first place. anywhere niggers go, they ruin. see chuck e cheese or anyplace similar, any mall with even a small % of nigger population, detroit etc

lol - nice family

monkey madness

toon town just became coon town

wHitE CoUNtrIeS PRoFiTeD IMmenSeLy FROm SlAvErY

Why do people act like black men are being hunted down and executed by the police constantly, when in reality, cops shooting unarmed black men is a statistical anomaly?

holy shit that was so funny, literal monkeys

Is this infighting in one pack, or are two packs fighting?

they're all from the same family

that shit be expensive now. Not taking my kids to Disneyworld ever again. Too many smelly brown people too

Smoking hot white girls in the comments admitting they fuck with blacks. Yet you claim BBC is a meme lol

Attached: 5959.png (790x324, 47K)

Attached: southpark.jpg (273x185, 16K)

They turned toontown into a coontown

Attached: 1550206454320.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I was just reading this comment lmao. Holy fuck they are beyond saving. Fuck white women.

sorry what are you on about nigger?

Attached: beautiful.jpg (458x612, 70K)

No thanks. Jamal already has.

I think it's the same family.

Lol where's Disney's rapid response team? I thought they had space mountain special forces with MP5s just waiting to tune people up.

So they are worse than gyspies. They fight between clans mostly.

At around 1:47 the little niglet kid hits a woman after watching his degenerate father do the same. Niggers beget niggers.

CARLOS!

he was trying to get the attention of his mother you moron you can see him crying afterwards

What do you mean, wake them up? Leftists are the first to "white flight", the virtue signalling is to assauge their rotten souls.

Name me a prominent, famous lefty that lives by their own words

The fucking music the fucking cartoon silly ass music as they punch each other.

Attached: 1539282189146.jpg (750x722, 72K)

In florida the tourist come in two flavors

Youll have a gang of twenty or thirty spics
Or a family of obese northerners
I dont think ive ever met a nigger tourist here

The juxtaposition of the niggers attacking each other and the bright, happy cartoon house in the background is ridiculous, kek.

Attached: bobby.jpg (556x561, 15K)

>the obese one that can barely walk
>mobility schooter grandma and screaming at her to get up
>randomly getting mad for some reason they nearly forgot
>all the children watching
What a good video.
CARLOS

It's like that video about a guy asking people if they think a country should help refugees, they say yes.
Then he asks if they'd host one in their home, they say yes.
Then they present them a refugee and say "Ok, cool, bring Ahmed with you" and they are all like "Naaaah not now..... My house is actually a mess...." or "I-I actually live with my mom so.....". They can't live by their own standards and when they try they usually die.

HA!

Attached: 1370836053923.gif (480x361, 456K)

The park had just cut prices for the summer.

These things kill their own friends in random impulsive burst.

Attached: 5d23772dfc7e93e30c8b4599.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>Brawl breaks out in toon town
More like Coon town am i right ?

Attached: smug-face.jpg (441x408, 11K)

Goddamn it Pedro

At least we all agree that black women are the fucking worst, amirite?

Save that video before YT deletes it

>Will this wake up the suburban leftist?

I hope so, but doubt it. Even Republicans will be saying things about the affects of inner city culture and socioeconomic status as the root cause. And that skin color can't possibly be the reason for this behavior because that's just illogical, right? I can see Crowder and Shapiro publicly jerking each other off while they defend the black race after seeing this video.

you can see a suburban feminist busybody trying to get involved but she was just too afraid of getting hurt to actually jump in. they live for this

>Negroes brawl in the middle of Disneyland Thread number 6 000 000 000
why are peoples so obsessed with obese fighting in jewsnayland ?
as Jow Forums become worst than reddit ?

"unarmed" is a red herring, especially when you're talking about 300 pound linebacker negroids. george zimmerman was fighting an "unarmed" nigger. still had to put bullets in him to end the confrontation and save his own life

What does Disney have for security in these situations?
Not "Breaking immersion" is second to security.
One guy in a high-vis that did nothing and one asian with a radio is hardly gonna do shit.
Have some people pop out of nowhere, grab them, yank them behind the scenes and deal with them there.
Already got it, don't worry

>>all the children watching
Theyll keep these memories forever

Well, this is it Jow Forums
>no gf
>family hates me
>poor as fuck
>spent all of my life on Jow Forums
Since you guys have been chill with me, I'll be chill with you.
Live streaming my suicide in roughly 20 minutes. ZU

Live stream link + further explanation:
pastebin.com/Z4tdMaQ1

Attached: 1562609276.6956427.jpg (1024x576, 104K)

>suicide
cringe

underrated post right here

HD 1080p link

Attached: file.png (387x352, 74K)

Based Antifa IPlog honeypot

Nice footwork from the coons. You ((white))) burgers should learn to box like the coons

good, we all win, niggers go to jail, disney gets bad press, maybe some backlash and niggers call disney racist for some reason, damn
my gf is American and says she want to take me to disney world, that looks like crap, Disney paris must be much better

It has appeared in the last several threads as photoshops.

I know a former Special Force guy. He told me that in Africa they kill each other for nothing, even if they're from the same family. The guy X gives 100 dollars to his son and tell him to give them to his aunt Y. The son takes 70 dollars and gives 30 dollars to his aunt. His father goes berserk and kills his son with a machete, and maybe he also kills the aunt Y. He now hates niggers.

2019 and im viewing this in 360p what the fuck?

1:19 kid to the right

lol. is that an employee?

Attached: file.png (297x451, 209K)

Fighting ain't boxing, bitch.

In my day we only had rabbit ears motherfucker!

So I told you to change the pic and you do, but I can still see your post just from the rough shape of it

dfsdfsdfsfdsfdssdi
>dsfee
>sadsdasdsasds
>sdsadsadds
>adsasdsaadsddsadadsadsd
fasddfafjfaucgayreagytajgfakbclruygfalhfeliwefhuaewffghwa.
hfesafsabufebyuefabfuykabfakufewukF FEWBUKBF
dsadsagdggfyegfe feuafusd fgyag fed
fdshbfkfbyauwfbkufsebyuksbv1

Thats my main problem with this video, my sister when to Disney Paris with my nephew, she told me there was a guy pick pocketing cellphones and wallets, she was in line to something and out of nowhere a bunch of big guys showed said something to the guy they simply disappeared into oblivion, later another less intimidating man came to explain to the other women in line that he had stolen her phone and gave it back to her, this being the only reason my sister got hold of the situation, otherwise she woudln't notice anything, Disney will get alot of bad press and be sued by a lot of people for allowing this to go on for so long

This kind of thing is why white flight is so popular.

Attached: 1460996193556.jpg (1379x900, 327K)

>white flight
what you refer as white flight ?

Unless theyre rich or famous ive only seen nigs go for obese white women

Haha let's just say as a white male I won't be visiting Disney resorts anytime soon as an expression of white flight. I'll be vacating elsewhere.

Attached: common sense deadpool.jpg (193x261, 9K)

That's racist !

Nah, just your average autistic Asian "man".

most people in that video are fat. wtf is wrong with your diets America?

yeah, my GF is american from a white state and she always says most girls (except in NY and CA) will always try to look for white guys or at least a nice latino/asian, black is always the favorite for white trash women, or drug addicts, she also tells me that most girls in her college talk about getting married and having children all the time, I believe her since I met one of her best friends and she is the definition of a normie without much of a opinion, plus she literally asked me in marriage in less them 2 months, she is only 21, the only place white women want black man are places infested with drug addicts like CA and NY otherwise fetish

Disneyland’s slow pace of taking action will seriously hurt their bottom line. Chinks and pajeets aren’t going to line up to bring their offspring if they think violent niggers are allowed in

youtube.com/watch?v=8V1V_YcHDMg
Little nigger bootlegs a movie, acting up in movie theater, mom does not care at all
WORST PARENTS EVER. NIGGERS ARE TRASH. They are raising their kids to document everything they do to stay on the internet forever rather use the internet to educate themselves.

Attached: nig.png (427x380, 185K)

MFW the elder sheboon rolls up like she gon do shit, then does nothing but wave her bingo wings around and gets knocked the fuck over.

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (393x334, 26K)

Going elsewhere instead of Disney resorts is a start.

Attached: planetnomore.png (600x338, 216K)

Kek

Attached: 1549630384455.jpg (1012x1024, 108K)

>will x finally wake up y
three weeks later
>WHY WONT Y WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!
tiresome. Why dont you walk your fat ass out to the suburan leftists home and teach them you do nothing fuck.

Attached: 5xuJUPZ.jpg (1441x964, 114K)

No, lefties think they act that way because they are being oppressed not because they are black

>dude wont fight another guy but talks shit and walks in circles
>goes straight for the women when theyre alone
>lol id still fuck a black guy you racist

they deserve everything that comes tbf

i like how both nogs ignored each other only to hit the sheboons in the herd.

Disney’s testing the waters for an Animal Kingdom park in California.

> All of them are fat
Strange that Euro niggers are more skinny than Us niggers

hard quest but the d scim is worth it

Attached: image.jpg (1109x927, 235K)

kek

No, living in DC with feral nigs like these ruining the 4th of july won't even wake up the white people in these videos
twitter.com/dmv411/status/1147600729881939968?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1147600729881939968&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1147600729881939968
twitter.com/dmv411/status/1147209782132203520?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1147209782132203520&ref_url=https://s9e.github.io/iframe/twitter.min.html#1147209782132203520

Ameriniggers are spoiled

WHITE PEOPLE always the problem. They have in their DNA hate. Only good at producing mass weapons. Lazy had to bring blacks. Suck at math had to bring Asians. Suck at business the Jews own them.
No culture so they have to steal it. Destroy their own lands have to steal other peoples lands.
White people hate themselves biggest wars are among each other in Europe.
If white people never existed the earth would be clean and natural.
No such things as stupid States. And Politics.

Attached: large.jpg (500x665, 181K)

why the asian dude was standing there

Attached: chang.png (182x443, 185K)

Attached: pig down.png (288x279, 128K)

Slide thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190708-153436_YouTube.jpg (720x1280, 343K)

this is true. hood nigger moved in across the street from me recently. only took a couple months before he was outside trying to fight a neighbor. cops had to come, hasnt been an altercation since. only a matter of time until the entire hood moves in.

Hope he goes home and tells his family how retarded niggers are

Why are there not cops stomping them to mush within two minutes of this fight starting?

Attached: 15626016678789602832.jpg (1920x1080, 2.76M)

LMAO

muh dik

Attached: file.png (831x335, 61K)

>whites finally get pushed too far
>build holocoasters
>blacks chimp out and kill each other before even riding it

Why the fuck does this reminds me of that one situation with KFC that the Boondocks did an episode of?
youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8

Niggers gonna Nig!!!!

>niggers nig
>BUT WOW WHERE DA SEKURTY!?
Why do these retards always try to divert the attention elsewhere?

>calls police
>there’s a fight that broke out, men and women are hitting each other
>we’re in toon town, right across the street from goofies house
kek imagine getting that call