Jow Forums NOT ALLOWING POSTS THROUGH ABSURD CAPTCHA VERIFICATION

>Please solve these 12 captchas to post, starting with this first one with reappearing pictures, only the pictures will fade and reappear so fucking slowly that you'll want to shoot yourself. We're going to throw in a few more of these near the end, too.

I just had to solve 7 captchas in a row to be able to post, including those horribly irritating reappearing-picture motherfuckers. LOOK FAGS IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO FUCKING POST, OR YOU WANT THEIR MONEY FIRST, JUST SAY SO INSTEAD OF DOING THIS SOFT-BANNING DOG SHIT YOU FUCKING CHINESE DICKWADS!!!

I guess I'm finally done with this wretched site since it insists on deterring it's own users from even posting. Good job, Jow Forums.

Attached: PLEASESOLVE.png (495x791, 630K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.slashdot.org/story/19/06/21/1922233/chrome-has-become-surveillance-software-its-time-to-switch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not using noscript captcha
lel
>I guess I'm finally done with this wretched site since it insists on deterring it's own users from even posting
good. nobody will miss your ahit posts

HAHAHHAHA and then I tried to make this post, and it gave me pic related after going through all of that! HAHAHAHAA THE ABSOLUTE NERVE OF YOU CUNTS! GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

Attached: ERROR.png (1069x417, 16K)

Get the fuck out of here Beaner, this is why your country is a dogshit wasteland of murder and despair--you have no way to control its quality and no courage to stand up to bullshit.

>having to captcha
use chrome.

holy shit you incels are stupid

ive been having this too. No fucking clue why. I wonder if jewgle is behind it

Huh? Does not affect captcha.

stay mad and cucked, capchalet

Get the past, poorfag.

Absolute Brainlet zoomer

Kek

hes just retarded normie cattle from reddit

Chill bro just get a pass.

You should take the extra time and do 20 attempts just to fool the AI into not knowing what the objects it’s looking for are, you traitor to mankind.

T. BRAINWASHED NPC

MEXICANS ARE WHITE. YOU ONLY DISAGREE BECAUSE YOU ARE A TWO DIGIT IQ NPC BRAINWASHED BY THE JEWS.

>Be me
>Fucking tired of captchas being bitches
>Get 4chanX
>Set option to use the noscript captcha
>Do exactly 1 image selection per post now
>No longer annoyed by captchas
Do it, user.

there are close to 20 epstein threads in the catalog and only 2 or 3 real threads that aren't generals (generals are shilled so much they are slides)
this place has gone to complete shit
5 new slides posted every minute
even cripple chan is talking about it

Been there user. Depends on the day

When I'm on my phone I literally have to solve the captcha before typing anything, I think they see "problem" words in my posts and try to stop me. And even when solving the captchas with nothing written it still takes like 5 tries.

so you kikes are just going to try and get people off the chans now cuz you can only have google rig the captcha? fuck off with this. Only adds to the feeling that shit is going down.

Just buy a 20$Pass Goy Chan
baka baka desu

>implying that OP is smart enough to install 4chanX and enable noscript captcha

kek

It seems that lately I have to do 20 attempts anyway.

Attached: 63673737237.jpg (194x259, 10K)

Yeah, the pissy thing is that it has to be specifically 4chanX's. AppChanX's shit doesn't work. I much prefer AppChanX, but more-so than that, I prefer not to be annoyed by captchas.

this. fuck these gay faggots; i'll solve all the captchas to post here.
YOU CANNOT STIFLE THE TRUTH
YOUR TIME IS OVER

Hiro being the kike that he is wants to sell more passes

Attached: dont trust rice nigger.jpg (1402x3892, 1.88M)

Train the AI you dumb goy

It’s because are betraying mankind and helping google correctly recognize objects, but others have been faithfully given it bad inputs and tricking it into accepting them, religiously in the beginning of skynet world, for years.
If you give it incorrect selections on purpose you can both combat its effectiveness and complete the captcha in the same number or less tries.
It punishes you the more you use it, not based on how accurate you are, in case you are someone who purposely fools it.
Since it can’t tell, to prevent being trolled, it slows everyone who uses it a lot to a crawl.
Fight back

I was going to not reply to this thread because I didn't want to solve the captcha.
But then I thought: "That is exactly what they want me to do."
So I solved it.
There. A quality post delivered.

>dodging the argument of his inferior country

I could tell you how to bypass that shit but I like you struggling so I'm going to turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Just give the owners of Jow Forums your credit card number and legal name. Then you can log into your account to post on this anonymous free speech platform goy.

based

stop trying to use brave it has captcha problems

thats literally it

prepaid card with fakename. Go to walmart and get one. if you need to post anonymously use tails at the library

i have firefox and i get this shit

sometimes i say hi to random women at some random bar then turn 360 degrees and walk away

Attached: y7btzfr8l8c11.jpg (680x777, 100K)

what argument? he's just mad because the captcha is cucking him

>Have never used Brave a single time.
Nope. It's google being the jews that they are. However, you are telling us that you use jewgle's browser... you just don't realize it (but we do).

If you get a lot of captchas it means whatever you're using to browse is doing a good job of masking you. If you don't have to do a lot of captchas or you don't have to do any at all, your browser is doing a shit job of masking you.

this. USE FUCKING SOUND CAPTCHA. IT'S MUCH FASTER AND CONVENIENT.

no i use vivaldi

Yesterday I had o answer 14 captchas to post a 3 word comment

>gives you a perfectly valid and superior solution
>RRREEEEEEEEE FLAG WAAAAAAAAH NO FAIR I WANT TO BE MAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
americmutts are fucking pathetic. If you're too poor to buy a pass and too stupid to listen to suggestions then yeah you should get the fuck off of Jow Forums because you have nothing of value to contribute.

I guess in this situation we could consider the Captcha to be an angry retarded faggot filter

How is that an argument achmed?

Attached: 1545157868874.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

>Sign up for Jow Forums gold Poorbro
shilling again I see

>I d-d-don't use jewgle's browser! Jewgle just knows who I am because they're psychic!
>I'm really using this shit-tier browser made by a a guy who made another shit-tier browser (Opera)
Sure. I believe you, user.

I bought a pass buy buying bitcoins last december. But I bought a little more than the price of the pass itself. And now the gain I realized with what was left covers more than the price of the pass. Thank you Jow Forums.

They forget Adblock is blocked on Jow Forums

I'm a phone fag and all I do is press "I'm not a robot"

My record is 75 times. I agree, it’s the problem words.
>install more crap on your computer,goyim

The passes were started by moot because people were complaining that there was no way to donate to Jow Forums. Only total newfags complain about hiro he's been less of a complete faggot than moot ever was

use a browser based on chromium.
pretty fucking sure that this is illegal but as soon as you use chromium you don't have to solve any captchas anymore.

>>not using noscript captcha
>lel
only works in some areas. In my Area noscript Captchas are banned by google

I agree with OP. You're a subhuman that should be exterminated

It's an adblocker thing. There's an issue with captcha on a number of sites.

Disable Fanboy’s Annoyance List and/or Fanboy’s Social Blocking List, and that should fix it until those lists get corrected.

Again, most of these posts are made by redditors from r/thedonald. They legitimately brain damaged.

Attached: EB710793-ED3E-4DE1-94E4-BED3F44BF578.jpg (898x701, 120K)

haha you got me man i actually use google chrome! im also jewish! haha i was here to trick you guys into using my jewgle! but you found me out! I talked negative about your sweet sweet brave browser and its inferior capabilities. Don't worry goy enjoy your brave browser its not on chromium or anything

haha vivaldi? lol silly goy thats just shitty opera! use my jewgle instead! its called brave! You won't even be able to post on your chans!

Attached: 1561058734139.png (512x512, 81K)

>pretty fucking sure that this is illegal
huh?

Test

Dilate. Cope. Eat a snickers. Take your meds. Have sex. Do whatever it is you need to do to not an hero. I don't want your blood on my hands.

retarded germ

Everything is illegal in Jermany

just use 4chanx desu

Attached: 1539627789441.webm (328x688, 159K)

free captchas if you use the google engine
shit ton of captchas if you use a different one.

when I try to post from palemoon (FF fork) I have to solve 3-5 captchas
when I use chrome its usually 0 captchas.

what was retarded in my post my fat burgerfren?

Because google owns captcha and they're monitoring and logging everything you post, wherever you post it, through the captcha system.
I miss the days of niggerposting, but we're the ones who broke that now we have busses and street lights and crosswalks.

Since you tripped, I'll answer. There's nothing illegal about modifying content based on the specific browser being used. This shit happens on pretty much every website you go to. Web devs have to make it look right for every browser independently (they typically only cover the big ones, though). That's literally the same thing that's going on with captcha. There's probably other details involved too (ie: seeing if you have a google cookie linking you to a google account) .. but on the face, it's just modifying the content based on your browser.

Microsoft got into some trouble a while back because they made their website look like shit for everything EXCEPT IE. It was a half-brained attempt at getting people who used those other browsers to switch to IE. It wasn't legal trouble, though. Legally valid, ethically shit.

stop mobile posting retards , only chrome works

>It wasn't legal trouble, though. Legally valid, ethically shit
Its a shitty tactic and I'm pretty sure it goes against various EU laws.

Doubt it. Like I said, pretty much EVERY website you go to does this. Even if you go to the most basic websites -- lets say a very basic search engine with not a whole lot going on except an input box. I used duckduckgo for this specific example (pic related), but seriously it happens fucking everywhere.

Attached: 1561148266795.png (1064x230, 24K)

>tfw almost never even need to solve a captcha
feels good

Attached: 51yOZxBbz-L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 10K)

>I guess I'm finally done with this wretched site since it insists on deterring it's own users from even posting. Good job, Jow Forums.

Very based and chanpilled.

Attached: 1555355746892.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

dude I'm a dev. I know that websites get customized for different browsers. But there is a difference when google forces you to fill out 10 times more captchas when using non google tech. Even some government websites use google Captcha, it would be discriminating for non chromium users and therefore illegal.

Try a different browser.

Thank you so much, I always wrote lot's of shit and then got so angry by those fucktchas and rage quitted

Pic related of me when the Captcha solving gets too fucked up and Jow Forums got rid of legacy verification.

> Still pushing for those Jow Forums passes eh?

Well played, Jow Forums, well played. But your Captcha baiting hasn't stopped me completely (obviously by making this post).

Attached: cloud wizard.jpg (432x431, 125K)

I had it but mysteriously fixed today (so far)
Every first instance was failing no matter what. I thought I was going mad.

For me 4chanX always loads slowly over the the main page, causing issues using it

I wonder if we can crowd sauce the cost to buy him out

Attached: 1562600625869.jpg (593x767, 55K)

Were also mad because your countrymen flee your shithole country to our superior country because all of you pussies cheat and weasel out of things instead of confronting them and fixing them

happened today.
can not post from Opera at all, only mozilla

Attached: fucking captchas.png (2104x2044, 2.27M)

This has been happening a lot lately and I haven’t been able to post from mobile in months

IT'S BECAUSE YOUR FARTS STINK TOO BAD. YOU HAVE NIGGERFARTITIS OF DA MOUF AND FACE.

Attached: 1544016102078.jpg (639x286, 36K)

Stupid newfag.

You think THAT'S BAD?

Try going to a board, seeing CP, trying to report it, and finding out THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN REPORT IT. And no, a Jow Forums pass does NOT UNBLOCK A REPORT BAN. When you are ISP range banned from reporting, YOU. ARE. SCREWED.

When someone made this thread on /qa/ (you know, the board for asking about Jow Forums), the mods deleted the thread and then REPORT BANNED THE PERSON WHO MADE THE THREAD.

Guys, we are SCREWED.

Forgot pic

Attached: lel.png (268x143, 11K)

For some reason I can not load the dropdown options for reporting, and everytime I try to use it, fail. Shit is annoying

Your boomer ass can't last through a single captcha? Pathetic.

exactly the same here. Always saying failed when it used to just make me do another.

this can all be avoided

>when I use chrome its usually 0 captchas.
news.slashdot.org/story/19/06/21/1922233/chrome-has-become-surveillance-software-its-time-to-switch

It's going to get worse still too, as the v.3 of Captcha is in development, plus as image recognition and machine learning tech get better Captcha will have to get harder to beat the bots

Kek yeah, on the dissenter browser Jow Forums will make you do 5+ captchas on chrome it doesn't give a shit.

>Failing the CAPTCHA
Literal NPC

What the fuck do you faggots always spill the beans? Shitheads like you are why is place is full of morons and sauce beggars. This isn't retarddit, let people figure out the good stuff themselves.

I have noticed captchas get more and more prevalent and annoying the longer you're posting on Jow Forums. If you're posting 10 things every thirty minutes, you're going to have to solve more captchas. Yes, I do believe it is a way to incentivize people to buy Jow Forums passes. No, I don't think it's the Jews stopping you from sharing PERTINENT INFO.

Go back to r9k you fucking bot